Masturbation Club

David began immediately to masturbate his wife's wet throbbing furrow with Rob's equally hard, and equally throbbing tree-trunk of a cock. He slapped that giant organ against her clit, literally beating it as he did. Anna reached down herself, spreading her own pussy lips apart to allow better access, her clitoris, fully exposed, hard nubbed, and blood engorged, was flailed unmercifully as David continued pounding and slapping Rob's dick against it.

Judy had slid over next to her by this time to watch, and to help. She began by caressing Anna's breasts, matching the tempo and the intensity of David's prick-tickling of Rob against Anna's free-flowing juice drenched vagina. Judy continued, playing, twisting and pulling on her nipples, and then as David watched, inserted one of her own fingers back up inside herself as well. Almost! Almost! Almost! Rob started hump-grunting then. Almost fucking there.........

Cum on me you mother fucking cunt sucking bastard. Cum on this clit. Can you see my fucking clit? Can you cum on it....think you can fucker? Can you splash your fuck juice all over it for me?

And then he did.

In one gigantic rush of gushing sperm, Rob clenched his ass, David felt his cock lurch, pulsate, and then ejaculate in an enormous volume of hard hitting, thick mush roomy globs of white sticky spunk. Squirt after squirt covered and splashed against Anna's pussy. She in turn was laughing hysterically, watching gleefully as Rob continued to bathe her cunt in more cum than David had ever seen a man throw before in his life. And that "did" include John's magnificent cum display as well.

Judy had come with her husband...again. And though her own climax was not quite nearly as intense as had her others been, it was never the less satisfying and still exquisitely pleasurable.

Fuck Me. She said. That was fucking un - be - leivable!

Rob staggered back, finally drained, his cock slowly shriveling, softening from the overwhelming, mind fucking explosion he'd just experienced from David's dick stroking masturbation against Anna's wonderfully warm wet cunt.

Now David. She said, her finger beckoning to him. Come fuck me. Fuck this spunk cum covered pussy of mine. Fuck me until I scream, fuck my brains out...and then fuck me some more!

And David did too.

And Judy, watching this, fingered herself once again into an accompanying display of camaraderie, her pussy perhaps, sharing in the sensations as David pounded and pumped his prick inside his wife's cunt, hard, fast, deep and fully inside her.

He felt his cum-filled balls suddenly tighten, felt Judy's hand suddenly cupping them and molding them as they did, she squeezed, and David nearly passed out from the extreme sudden release and pleasure that surged up his cock, and seemingly out of the top of his head. His wife joined him then, her own cunt bursting at the seems, her own female ejaculation suddenly showering him with a spray of female pussy juice, the thin tendrils of which escaped in a series of pussy-farts that pulsed and propelled her female nectar past his still impaled cock to cover and coat his balls, prick and legs with her silky essence.

Anna screamed.......David screamed.......Judy screamed.

Somewhere nearby a dog howled into the night.

Fuckin A.

#

Masturbation Club - Chapter Thirteen

By: Thesandman

David was outside mowing his backyard when the phone rang. He knew his wife was busy working inside doing the weekend cleaning however and knew that she would get to it long before he would have.

Looking up into the kitchen window, he spotted her already standing there looking out at him while talking on the phone. She was smiling, broadly, and then waved at him to come inside. David shut down the mower, he wanted and needed a break anyway and a nice cold beer would go down really well besides.

"What's up?" He asked nearly the moment he walked into the back door of their kitchen.

"That was Emily!" Anna said smiling with a big mischievous grin on her face. "She called because someone had seen their advertisement and had made inquiry if there was a "Club" in his area. Once he'd told her where it was he lived, and what he had planned as a surprise for his wife on their anniversary, Emily immediately thought of you an I."

"I take it he lives near us then." David questioned.

"Not far away at all really. About an hour drive. Anyway, she said if we're interested, we could go ahead and set this one up on our own. She gave me this guys phone number to call and let him know if we're interested in meeting he and his wife. But remembering, it's a total 'surprise" thing on her. She won't know anything about what's going on until it happens basically. So, you interested?" She asked David. He could see that she was, and it had been several weeks now since they had really had any major fun.

"Sure, why not? Let's give him a call and find out the details and go from there. You go ahead and call him, see what it is he's interested in doing, and if it's something that you'd like to do, then lets go for it. I'm going to finish the yard, and afterwards, you can fill me in on the what when and where."

Grabbing a cold beer on the way back outside, David felt his cock give an interested little lurch inside his pants. He'd missed not participating in the Club as of late, and though this wasn't exactly an "Official" assignment since they'd be doing everything on their own this time, it did give David a great deal of excitement to be doing something with people they hadn't even met before. There was always a risk of course, and Emily had always been careful to 'screen' out anyone who wasn't sincerely interested. He laughed to himself then, "Hell, she'll probably even ask for references!"

He quickly finished mowing the yard, and went back inside to check with Anna to see what if anything she had found out. He walked back through the kitchen door and spotted his wife, nude, straddling the twin basin's of the kitchen sink. She was once again smiling at him as he walked in. The 'sprayer' that was used to rinse off dishes with was going full blast, and she was using it to play with herself with as he walked in.

"I was wondering how much longer you were going to be." She kidded him. "After talking with Brad...who we're meeting tomorrow morning, I got sort of horny thinking about it!"

"Obviously!" David replied. And Mr. Eveready was already wide-awake and interested in what Anna was busily doing to herself. "So...would you like me to lend a hand?" David asked.

"That...or anything else you might be interested in lending me." Anna teased back at him. She stopped him then before he could approach her any further however. "Hey! I just thought of something David. Grab that step-stool and bring it over here with you, but before you do that even....take off your clothes!"

Moments later, David had done as his wife had requested of him. Almost immediately he knew what it was that she had in mind too. He placed the step stool in front of the sink, standing on it; he was perfectly positioned in between his wife's legs. Situated as she was, it wasn't possible to fuck her like this, but that wasn't what she had had in mind anyway. He was close enough however so that she could take just the tip of his erect cock and slide it up and down between the folds of her pussy, using the head of his prick to masturbate against her clitoris with. Anna continued holding the dish-sprayer, which added to the playful and erotic sensation as the force of the water pummeled their sex organs as they moved against one another. And though water was splashing wildly all over themselves as well as the kitchen, the sensations were simply too nice to worry about a little water spilling onto the floor.

"Can you stand up on the ladder another rung or two? I have another idea." She said then. It didn't take much to figure out what else she had in mind to try doing either. David stepped up to the top of the small stool, and balanced himself by placing his hands on top of the cupboards above him. He was the perfect height now for what Anna had intended, and as she began sucking David's very hard stiff cock, she continued to use the sprayer on her own pussy while doing so.

"Oh god Anna....that feels good!" David moaned, standing slightly above his wife while she bathed his erect penis, stroking it and lapping at it with her tongue. He watched her using the spray on her pussy too. Just seeing this was adding to the delightful sensations that his mind as well as his body was enjoying.

A brief knock at the back door............

"Aw-oh, I fawgaut aboud Jewdy." Anna mumbled around David's cock as with the knock, the door opened.

"Coffee!"

Dead silence for a moment as Judy walked in and caught the full impact of what was taking place.

"Or not." She said smiling suddenly. She crossed over to the corner of the counter where she could see what was taking place more easily.

"How come you never thought of doing this when we played in the kitchen? I'd have never thought of using the dish-sprayer, but I'm certainly going to try it now!"

Anna quit sucking David's cock long enough to speak to her friend. "You might as well join us Judy, that or sit down and be quiet until we're finished here. You choose!"

David was glad to see Judy reach up then and begin unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing. In moments she stood behind David, her breasts pressing against his ass while he continued standing on the small step stool. Judy reached around then, fondling his balls and fingering his shaft while Anna continued her nice slow smooth suck strokes up and down his incredibly hard cock.

"Hmmmm" I think I'm ready for a nice pussy licking." Anna announced suddenly. And since you interrupted our fun Judy. I think its only fair that you be the one to lick it? Don't you agree? David?"

"No doubt about it hon." David said, finally climbing down off the ladder. "And I know the perfect place for it too. After all, it is nearly lunch time!"

David cleared off the knickknacks and bowl of fruit from the table. Spotting a banana however, he pulled that from the bowl and laid it down on the table next to Anna when she placed herself on it.

"I see what you have in mind naughty boy. You just love to see your wife's pussy getting fucked by a piece of fruit don't you?"

Judy picked up the banana and gently began to ease it inside Anna's cunt as she spread herself almost obscenely in order to make it easier for Judy to do so. "Oh...you know you love it Anna. And I love fucking you with them."

"I see you've shared this particular little experience before then?" David asked. "I wish I'd been here to see it."

"Well you are now honey. You.......ah........oh.......are.......ah ah ah.....now." Anna moaned as Judy slowly began fucking inside her with the fruit.

Seeing this, and watching as Judy now bent over so she could also begin to lick her best friends slit, he also had a magnificent view of Judy's enormous tits as they hung down in a purely erotic natural pose. "Damn. I love watching those tits sway!" Judy continued fucking into her friend with the banana and sucking and licking her clit. It was finally too much to simply sit idly back without doing anything however, and David finally stepped around Judy from behind.

"I think it's time we fucked this pussy too. Don't you agree Anna?" David stood behind Judy slapping his hard cock against Judy's fleshy ass cheeks as she stood bent over Anna's wet moist cunt.

"Oh yes. And I think that you need to fuck her very hard too. I think she was very naughty for walking in on us, and needs to be punished just a little bit as well. So a few nice hard slaps on her ass while your fucking her should do nicely."

David could tell his wife was already extremely horny. That "naughty-woman" in her was in a very aroused state and was apt to want to see or do anything when she got like that. David gave one of Judy's quivering ass cheeks a nice hard resounding slap which left a very clear red mark on her when he did.

"Ouch!" Judy whimpered honestly. "That hurt you prick!" But she went immediately back to tongue fucking Anna's cunt after having said it to. And David gave her other ass a similar little resounding slap as well. "Fucker!" She half yelled, half moaned into Anna's pussy.

"I think she's starting to enjoy it David. Fuck her nice and hard for a moment, then spank her ass again for me. If she thinks she's getting off that easy..........ouch! Bitch! You just bit my clit!"

Judy laughed with a mouth full of pussy, and David rammed his cock hard and fully inside Judy's cunt, he sunk himself to the hilt with one swift forceful lunge, and the moment he felt his balls slapping her ass cheeks, he came down with his hand once again and smacked her ass firmly.

He'd slapped her just as hard, perhaps even a tiny bit harder than he'd done the first time. Judy groaned with pleasure now however, and hummed her approval and satisfaction and enjoyment into Anna's cunt.

"I think she's purring David. Fuck her hard again...pull out all the way; hold it there, and then ram your prick inside her as hard as you can for me."

David did exactly as Anna suggested, his cock slid wonderfully up Judy's incredibly slick wet cunt, and once again he felt his cock buried so deeply inside her cunt that he heard Judy's breath give way as it did. David began to slam in to Judy's pussy from behind with long forceful strokes. Each time their flesh came together in a resounding slap as perspiration, mingled with their juices began to accumulate and add to the erotic sounds that each one of them heard while Enjoying this erotic naughty threesome.

Anna's own pussy was producing wonderful lubrications which had already slicked up and begun sticking to the outside of the banana as Judy continued fucking it into her. Her own cunt was awash with her feminine cum-cream, and she was enjoying the incredible sensation as Judy twisted, slid, and twisted the yellow fuck-fruit in her cunt.

"Oh Judy....oh Judy!" She groaned.

And Judy was moaning and mewling as well, still licking, still sucking and kissing and nipping at Anna's love slit and clitoris. David's cock thrusting in and out in long wonderful feeling strokes of his manhood, filling her pleasure cavity and producing the most thrilling sensations inside her. The fact that she was fucking her friend with a banana at the same time, just added a particularly wonderful perverted excitement to the sensations her cunt was feeling, and she knew that she was only moments away from another fantastic orgasm.

Seconds later, Judy's cunt exploded. Rivulets of her cunt juices sprayed around David's embedded shaft fighting to get out. In ran in thin clear liquid streams around his prick and down the insides of her thighs, down her legs as well as covering David's balls which continued to press up against her as he held himself inside Judy's cunt, savoring and enjoying her orgasm right along with her.

"Cum you bastard." Anna yelled at him then. "Shoot your fuck cream all over us David! And hurry, I want to see it while I'm cumming!"

Once again he began to move in and out, in and out with nice easy strokes. David too was savoring the way Judy's still spasiming, still quivering cunt was milking him and delighting his cock flesh.

"Ah....ah.....ah...ahhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!" David felt his sperm roll up inside his tight balls, felt it begin the short glorious trip up his shaft, heading for the volcanic tip of his prick. And he pulled out just as the first thick creamy ribbon of sperm flew from his dick head.

Anna watched as David un-cunted himself from Judy, saw him hold up his swollen purple helmeted prick, and watched the tip expand to lose the first ejaculate. As though it were in slow motion for her, she felt her own orgasm triggered by the jettison of her husband's cream. Watched as it cascaded in a white frothy stream of hard-felt ecstasy. She watched it clip the neckline of Judy's head, some of which managed to land upon her own breasts. She cupped them, pulling on her nipple's almost willing David to aim at them so that she might catch the next volley against her breasts. David saw this in the split second that his wife had done so, he adjusted his cock aim as he jacked his staff, felt the next powerful spurt fly from his cock, and was delighted to see it hit target almost perfectly.

With her own orgasm fully enveloping her now as well, the feel of Judy's still lapping tongue on her clit, the banana buried deeply inside her cunt, she played with David's cum as he managed to splash some on her left breast. She took his cream, smashing her tits against one another so that her nipples could lick from each other and share in the gift that David had deposited there for her.

Slowly they all began to recuperate. Judy had finally sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, though Anna simply continued to lay atop of the kitchen table, gathering her own self together with deep relaxing satisfied breaths. David stood, though propping himself against the side of the kitchen counter, his cock though drooping slightly, still throbbed with a tiny droplet of cum dangling from the soft underside of his scrotum, which continued to hang there suspended as a testament to the incredible orgasm they had all just shared.

"Cof - fee". Judy finally managed. Still somewhat breathless.

Hours later, Anna and David finally managed to sit down and discuss their early morning appointment with the couple that had requested someone to join them for an erotic encounter as a surprise for his wife's anniversary.

"What I discussed with Rick was this. He takes people up in Hot-Air Balloons for a living. He told his wife that he'd been asked by this couple, which is 'us' to take them up for a very special occasion. Apparently his wife wasn't too happy, primarily since it was "their" anniversary that they would be having to do this on. But Rick explained to her that we'd paid a lot of money for the adventure, and had even prepared something else special near the landing point about an hour or so away."

"So what is it we're supposed to do then?" David asked.

"Well, 'we're' supposed to get 'really' frisky, amorous with one another while we're up in the balloon. Rick's not one hundred percent sure how his wife's even going to respond to us doing that, but he's already hinted at her that because we've paid so much money, and because this is "our" fantasy Hot-Air Balloon ride, that no matter what "we" do, his wife Sharon is to let whatever happens happen."

David laughed. "Rick's right you know. No matter what happens, it will be a 'fantasy' situation for us too. I've always wondered what it would be like to ride in one of those, and if we get a chance to have some 'fun' at the same time...who could ask for anything better?" "You....especially if Sharon has a nice set of tits!" Anna chided him.

"Oh...and your not hoping Rick has a nice big dick are you?"

Anna stuck her tongue out at David then with a sarcastic look thrown in for good measure. Almost immediately however she went from sticking her tongue out, to using it to lick her own lips with suggestively.

"That's true.....and I just thought of something naughty because of it."

"What's that?" He asked her.

"We'll see come tomorrow. I'm not even sure if we will, but it's something I just thought of and sort of gave me a naughty 'thrill' thinking about it. So if it happens, you'll know. And if it doesn't then I'll tell you afterwards what it was I was thinking about anyway."

"Knowing you Anna, I'm sure it's as nasty as all get out."

And once again she gave him a long pointed tongue and look to go with it.

They got up bright and early the following morning. It was after all a little over an hours drive to reach the place where their Hot-Air Balloon would be waiting for them. That, and as both David and Anna had already discussed as "exciting" possibilities as well. They decided that even if Rick and Sharon turned out to be nothing more that dead-beats, they were still going to take advantage of the situation themselves.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds