Masturbation Club

"No sense letting perfectly erotic moments go to waste!" David had stated. And Anna had agreed with him whole-heartedly.

Even the drive up to meet Rick and Sharon at the place where they'd be waiting for them was exciting. Anna had brought along one of her favorite vibrators. They were both still nervous about meeting these two under the circumstances, and Anna had decided to let the "Naughty" in her out long before they got there so that she wouldn't lose her nerve in the event things didn't go as they'd hoped and planned that they would. David drove, watching his lovely wife as she placed her spread legs up on top of the dashboard of the car. Anna began teasing her opening with the tip of the humming little purple colored prick; she toyed with herself in such a way that David found it difficult to keep his eyes on the road.

"Damn Anna...you look hot doing that!"

"Oh, and I am hot too. Just keep your eyes on the road. Especially for any cops."

"I'm sure if we did get pulled over...you could just keep doing that and no "normal" cop anyway would write us up. More likely, he'd give us his address instead!"

Anna laughed. "Your probably right. But be on the lookout anyway."

"What about long haul truckers?" David responded to her.

"Why?"

"Cause there's one coming up along side us now."

Anna didn't even make an effort to hide what it was she was doing. Naughty Woman was very much in the 'mood' at this point. "If he or she sees...they see then! And if not....then it's their loss I guess." Anna lustfully spoke. It was obvious she was extremely excited; her tone was deeper and needful. This was the way Anna spoke and behaved when she was really aroused and excited enough to do anything. And that made David all the more aroused as well.

Sure enough, David watched as the driver started to pass along side them on the left middle lane. He looked up, saw a female passenger look down into their car and smile really wide. In the next instant, the truck slowed down sufficiently enough to pull in behind them, and David traded lanes with them almost immediately.

"I think you're about to have an audience."

Once again the truck pulled up along side them, but with no intention of passing them when it did. "Peel off the top honey, let em see those tits of yours too!"

"Ok...but you keep your eyes peeled for any cops. And.......keep your eyes on the road a little too. I don't want us running off the road and getting in any accidents. I could just see someone finding me dead with a dildo in my cunt."

The trucker had pulled up sufficiently to have a very good view down into the passenger seat of the car as Anna finished removing her top. She held her breasts in her hands for him, and he signaled his delight by honking his horn for her. Shortly after, Anna went back to fucking herself with the vibrator, once again her legs spread widely atop of the dashboard of the car.

"Oh wow babe. Look what's happening next door."

Anna glanced up and over at the truck. The woman she'd first noticed when the rig had pulled up along side of them was now balanced in the front part of the truck on their dash as well. She too was naked and obviously playing with herself for her partners delight as well as David and Anna's.

"Wow. That's wild!" David said.

"Eye on the road."

"But Anna."

"Well one eye anyway." She teased as she picked up the tempo as the vibrator moved easily in and out of her very went sloppy cunt.

The woman in the truck next to them had enormous breasts, and had several tattoos on them from what David and Anna could both see as well. They watched her lift one up and suck on it herself while the driver fondled and played with the other one.

"Damn good driver in order to do that as well as drive." David mentioned. Only then did Anna realize David had removed his own cock and was slowly stroking it as well.

"I'd say you are too honey. Though I guess it's not quite the same as patting the top of your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time."

They watched then as the woman managed to lean out of the driver's window. She was obviously in a position to get an even better view down into their car, but David guessed she was also in a better position to be getting something else too. The look on her face confirmed it as she closed her eyes in obvious pleasure, as the trucker must have been finger-fucking her from behind as he drove.

"You're not going to believe this." David announced suddenly.

"What?" Anna asked, somewhat alarmed.

"There's another rig coming up on our left."

Anna giggled. "I'll bet he phoned a friend. What do you think?"

"I guess we'll see in a second. If he pulls up along side and stay's there, we'll know. If he keeps going......."

As expected, the rig did slow down, and though David couldn't see the driver very clearly, he assumed that the Driver was somehow managing to look over and across to where Anna was sitting nude, still fucking herself with the purple vibrator.

"I bet from the air this would look interesting." David mused aloud. "No one else behind us for miles, nor in front I am thinking. And two great big eighteen wheel trucks hemming us in, one on each side as we're going down the road."

"Just be careful." Anna stated. "I'm going to try something." She rolled her window down completely then, and managed to very easily position herself near fully from the waist up sticking outside of it. She stood there, caressing her tits as the truck driver as well as his wife watched her from their vantage point. David reached over, and began finger-fucking Anna's cunt from behind. He knew the look that Anna was expressing probably hinted to the two of them what it was that he was most likely doing to her.

Although Anna was now blocking his on view into the cab of the truck next to them, he had a marvelous view of his own wife's ass as she humped herself up and down atop the vibrator she was still using in her pussy, as well as enjoying the sensations that David's fingers were giving to her tight puckered little asshole as well.

Anna climbed back inside their car. "You gotta see this David." She announced as she once again repositioned her self on the seat.

David glanced over. The woman was now straddling her husband while he drove. They were obviously fucking now as he watched her bouncing up and down in the guys lap. No doubt, the driver on their left also had a pretty good view as to what was taking place as he blew his horn in obvious approval as well.

"Damn. We don't have much longer." David indicated. They just passed the sign stating their own exit was less that two miles away. "Can you cum before we exit for them Anna?"

"Couldn't you tell? I already did when I was leaning outside of the window."

"Fuck. And I missed it!"

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure you'll see me do it again, and soon too. We've only got a mile now, so you'd better honk and speed up, let em know we've got an appointment to keep or they're liable to keep us hemmed in here between the two of them."

David did just that then. He honked his own horn, promptly sped the car up so as to get ahead of the two trucks and made his intention clear by signaling as they changed lanes. David and Anna both waved as they went on ahead, and once again received two simultaneous long drawn out blasts of the trucker's horns as they finally parted.

"Well that was certainly fun." Anna said trying to redress as quickly as possible.

David hadn't as yet put his own cock away either.

"You going to meet Sharon and Rick with your dick out?"

"Maybe. It would certainly get things off to a fast start don't you think? Maybe I should explain how it is that everyone greets one another at the 'Club'. "Actually, I'm waiting for it to go down a little so it will be easier to put away." Moments later, they took their exit, and upon reaching the stop sign at the intersection, David managed to get his still fairly firm cock back inside his pants.

"Well...just a few more minutes now. You ready for a morning of naughty fun?"

"What is it you think we've been doing?" Anna chided David. "Oh. And something else you'd better realize. You have a wet-spot!" Anna did burst out laughing then, there was no way David was going to be able to completely hide that obvious little situation.


David looked down, saw it and laughed. "Well, if there ever was an "ice-breaker" I guess this would be it. We'll see if they even notice it."

"Oh...they will!" Anna said, reaching over and rubbing David's cock through the material of his pants. "I guarantee it."

Minutes later David took the turn they'd been told to expect and saw an enormous multi-colored hot-air balloon sitting in the middle of a wide-open field waiting for them. "There they are." David indicated.

A blonde haired woman was standing close to the balloon along with two other men who had obviously been helping to get it ready for flight. Another man was waving at them already and pointing to where he wanted David to go ahead and pull their own car over. He'd begun walking in their direction the moment he'd spotted them coming up the road.

"That must be Rick." Anna stated. "I'm sure we'll get some last minute instructions before we actually meet the wife."

"You ready for this?" David asked.

"I'll be sucking your dick in less than fifteen minutes." Anna warned him. "I'm way ready!"

Rick introduced himself to David and Anna the moment they pulled up along side him. He spoke hurriedly to them immediately after that.

"I've already told Sharon that you guys have paid me a lot of money for this 'private' little excursion. I told her to expect the two of you to undress as soon as we're up a ways and out of sight. That ballooning 'naked' was just one of the things you two wanted to experience. Normally Sharon's pretty open- minded and fairly uninhibited herself. But she's very shy and withdrawn around strangers, and has no clue of course what this is really all about anyway."

"So just really go for it huh?" David asked.

"Do whatever you want to. The naughtier the better I think anyway. It's bound to have some effect on her, and I think she'll loosen up considerably the moment the two of you really get going. We'll land down in another field about an hour from now. And I've got a special little surprise waiting for all of us there that Sharon doesn't even know anything about. So if all goes according to plan, we're in for a nice enjoyable afternoon."

"Sounds great!" Anna said. "Let's go meet the Mrs. Then." Anna took a quick brief look at David's crotch. The 'wet-spot' was indeed much larger and very noticeable as well. "Let's see what she does when she sees that." She whispered to David as they began to approach the balloon and Sharon who was now smiling and headed towards them as well.

As they finally did come together and were shaking hands, David had noticed that Sharon had indeed glanced down towards his wet crotch.

"Sorry...spilled a drink in my lap on the way up."

"More like 'leaked' one." Anna said, shaking Sharon's hand as they were introduced, and winking at her as she said it.

Sharon laughed nervously, and purposely kept her eyes averted from even looking at David after that as they made their way over to the balloon.

"The wind conditions are perfect for a ride." She announced. "We should be going up shortly now, just a last few minor preparations and then the chase team will head off to meet us as well as follow along our flight path. I'm sure Rick has filled you in on the details, we've got some wine and snacks aboard, so enjoy yourselves during the flight."

David and Anna watched Sharon as she caught up with her husband momentarily and spoke with him. "Wish I was a mouse in her pocket right now." David whispered over to Anna.

"I don't think being a mouse in her pocket is what you really have in mind. More like a cock in her cunt."

"She is a looker." David teased back. "But don't tell me you aren't drooling over the possibility of playing with Rick's cock either."

"Guess we'll soon see! Come on, Rick's waving at us to get in."

A short time later, Rick, Sharon, David and Anna were rising high into the early warm afternoon sun. The hot-air balloon lifted easily into the sky, floating as effortlessly and smoothly as Rick had ever seen it do before. "Perfect weather for flying," He commented.

Only a soft gentle breeze carried them along. It was also surprisingly warm and Anna was glad for that, as she would soon be standing naked inside the gondola. She and David had been waiting for Rick's subtle signal to 'proceed'. When he nodded then it would be Anna's cue to begin removing her clothing. They had all prearranged that Anna would go first, in this way Sharon might not be quite so uncomfortable, knowing it was coming, and be better prepared when David then removed his own clothing as well.


"So. You two are celebrating an anniversary or what?" Sharon asked. Her tone wasn't in genuine by any means, but it had a tinge of annoyance in it that she was 'working' on a special 'should be' celebrated anniversary of her own.

"Sort of." David began. "We always find some erotic, sensual way to spend this particular day with one another each year. We celebrate the first day we ever had sex together." This 'explanation' had also been prearranged. Just one more way to get the subject matter in the conversation, not to mention the eventuality of engaging in it as well.

"Oh. So it's not really an anniversary or anything like that then....really." Sharon's tone was still cool, but he did notice a bit of a flush in her cheeks when he'd told her the reason why they were celebrating.

"We celebrate out anniversary too." Anna added. "But we find it keeps things fun and exciting to plan a very special day, a surprise of sorts that we do something erotic, fun and naughty for one another. When we heard that Rick was 'willing' to accommodate our particular fantasy to make love in a hot-air balloon, we just had to do it!"

Sharon spun a quick direct look towards her husband. He'd told her that they'd most likely be taking off their clothes in order to experience hot-air ballooning nude, but he'd mentioned nothing at all to her about the couple actually making love as well. Rick just smiled at his wife sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. She'd definitely be having a 'chat' with her husband later about this, and they'd damn well be better getting a real bonus out of this trip because of it too.

"Ah, well then. You two feel free to enjoy yourselves then, and ah....well ah do whatever you feel like I guess. Rick and I will just sort of ah........monitor things, and keep an eye out on the horizon, where we're going and how things............"

Sharon stopped talking. She realized she was rambling on and on, and was beginning to feel a little embarrassed as well as slightly uncomfortable. But perhaps it wasn't that as much as in all the time she and Rick had been ballooning together, they had never once made love up here either. And the sudden thought of doing that was causing her to feel a beginning accumulation of moisture between her legs. She realized that she was going to witness, and very soon most likely, the one thing she wished that she and Rick had been able to do as well.

It was then that David and Anna saw Rick nod his head to go ahead and start things. Anna almost immediately reached up in front and began unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing. She'd not worn either a bra or panties for the occasion, so in mere moments, she was standing there completely nude.

"Oh David! This feels so incredibly wonderful!" Anna turned towards Sharon and addressed her so that she would be forced to at least acknowledge her revealed nudity. "I can see why the two of you enjoy Hot-Air ballooning so much. It's so sensual...so invigorating. Have you been doing this very long Sharon?"

Hearing her name, she was forced to turn around and face Anna. She was about to respond back to her when she noticed David had already begun to remove his own clothing. David had purposely begun to undress as soon as he knew what it was his wife was up to. But using her name and asking her a direct question, she had forced Sharon to turn around just as he removed his shorts. David's erect penis sprung forth all swollen hard and throbbing. Mr. Insatiable liked the idea of exposing itself to Sharon, especially since she had not as yet warmed up to the idea.

"I ah......we've ah.....been doing this....." Once again she caught herself. "Well not actually doing "this"........well what I mean is......"

Anna reached behind her a little where she knew that David was standing and ready for her. Her hand reached out, grasped his aroused cock in her hand, and she held it, all the while focusing her attention on Sharon, and smiling somewhat wickedly at her while she did.

"I'll bet you two love coming up here to fuck." Anna stated flatly.

"Actually......." Rick jumped in finally. "......I've never been able to convince Sharon to try it."

Sharon spun on her husband and slapped at him somewhat seriously, but half in jest as well. "You never once told me you wanted to....to...."

"Fuck?" Anna said the word for her.

"Yes.....fuck!" Sharon finally managed to spit out herself.

"I have too. You just said that you couldn't really see us doing it up here. So I never pressed the issue with you again after that."

"You give up too easily Rick. I'd be willing to bet that Sharon would love to make love with you up here...wouldn't you Sharon?" David questioned.

Anna took this opportunity to drop down on her knees then inside the basket. She proceeded to lather up David's cock with her lips while he stood there looking at Sharon and Rick, and the two of them...both speechless, stood there watching as Anna sucked David's cock in front of them.

"Ah.....yes. I never said I wouldn't.................." Her voice was low, almost to the point of a whisper as she responded. Her eyes were glued to the activity taking place in front of her while Anna lovingly sucked, caressed, and fondled David's full hard erection.

When Anna felt like she'd given enough of a show to totally fluster and hopefully stimulate Sharon to some degree at least, she stood back up then and spoke to her. "Come on Sharon, why don't the two of you join us. It feels so good standing here like this, naked under the sun, so wonderfully high up with no one able to see you."

"I don't know....for you guys, maybe doing this is ok. I'm not sure I could........"

"Oh come on honey, now you 'have' said that you'd enjoy coming up here and being nude together. Admit it."

"I said I'd like to fly nude sometime yes...but I never........" Sharon never finished that sentence either. "Rick! Just what the hell are you doing?"

Rick had been removing his own clothing as well. Sharon had been watching Anna sucking David's cock so intently that she hadn't even realized he was naked as well until he stepped over to grasp her breasts from behind. His own rock hard cock was pressing against her still fully clothed ass, and Sharon was stunned as well as shocked that her husband could have so easily found himself aroused and uninhibited enough to expose himself this way in front of total strangers.

"Come on Sharon." Anna coaxed. "Don't let me be the only nude woman here with two nude men available. Besides, you look like you have a gorgeous body, and I'd be willing to bet your breasts are absolutely spectacular."

"Not as pretty as yours are though I'd bet." David said, giving his own wife's tits an affectionate squeeze.

Sharon shot David a challenging look. He looked back at her with the same bold haughty look that she'd given him. "Besides, you can see that she's probably not comfortable showing herself off to anyone except her husband. Doesn't he have a nice hard cock though? I'd bet you'd love to be playing with that monster cock wouldn't you honey?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 300 milliseconds