Masturbation Club

"No more than you wish Sharon was playing with yours David."

"So...you want to play with her then Rick?" Sharon turned finally facing her husband. "Fine...!"

Anna and David both wondered if this was the end or the beginning of their trip. Everything basically hinged on the next moment or two. Rick stood there saying nothing. He too was waiting to see where and how this was either going to end, or continue. And then Sharon reached down and pulled her own tight tee-shirt up and over her head. She reached around then as well, unclasped her bra, and flung it over the side of the basket where it floated back down to the ground far below.

"How's that?" She said, still facing her husband.

Rick had an enormous smile on his face at that point. "Beautiful. Simply beautiful." He told his wife. And everyone watched then as Sharon stripped away the last remains of her own clothing in order to join the rest of them totally and completely nude now as well.

"You have wonderful breasts Sharon, doesn't she David? Look at her lovely pink nipples, and they are so erect and hard too. May I Sharon?" And before she could even begin to respond to that one, Anna moved over slightly, close quartered as they were anyway, and captured one of Sharon's nipple's between her lips and sucked it.

"Hmmmmm." She hummed around her nipple, licking it and sucking it lovingly. "They are so sweet tasting too." She said, continuing to flick her hard little nubbin with her tongue as she spoke to them all.

David had signaled for Rick to move in and 'join' Sharon. "Now or never." He'd mouthed the words to Rick saying. And Rick responded almost immediately, bending over to capture his wife's other breast between his own sucking lips as well.

"I'm not really sure about this........" Sharon stated. But even as she spoke the words, she moaned after having said them. The twice-delightful sensation of having both breasts sucked simultaneously was something new and foreign to her. She'd never experienced that before, ever. And as naughty as it was...she was excited by it as well. A total stranger, a woman in fact, sucking on one breast, and her husband sucking on the other while another total stranger stood there watching them all.

Now that the ice had definitely been 'thawed' significantly, David turned his attention back to the actual balloon ride itself. "Is there anything we need to be doing, or aware of?" He asked a little nervously.

Rick stood up from sucking his wife's tit, though Anna continued. And better...Sharon continued to let her. "No. Not really. I'll keep us at the proper altitude for the time being, and the natural wind currents through here are keeping us on course. So for the moment, there's nothing to do except sit back and enjoy the ride actually. Though.......you could take over for me on Sharon's other breast there while I give us a bit more boost."

Again, because of the close quarters, David only had to step forward a foot or so, and bent over a little to cup and suck Sharon's one remaining neglected tit. A burst of hot-hair flamed up inside the balloon, but neither Sharon nor Anna reacted to it. And then he realized why. Anna had at some point slipped a finger up inside Sharon's cunt and was busily finger-fucking her pussy.

"Oh David. You really should feel this. She has got one of the sweetest pussy's you've ever played in before."

Sharon was so lost in the sensations that Anna's toying finger was bringing her that it took a moment for what Anna had just said to actually sink in. As though she had completely forgotten what it was that was happening, what it was that Anna was doing to her, she began to utter a small protest in fact, but as David reacted even quicker, he replaced his own finger with Anna's and began twirling Sharon's clit with it almost immediately.

"No.......oh please, no....I can't..........I........"

"See what I mean David?" Anna said, not even bothering to acknowledge Sharon's meek protest. "Doesn't her cunt feel wonderful?"

"Oh yes...she's got a beautiful cunt, and it so nice and wet too!"

Sharon did moan then as David sunk two fingers deeply inside of her and began pressing them against the inner walls of her vagina as though he were walking his fingers up and inside of her. Once again, she let out a deep-throated groan and her knees nearly buckled then as well.

"She really likes it when I do that too." Rick offered up. "If your doing what it is I think you are, then take turns with your fingers moving them back and forth beside one another like you were tickling her clit if it was inside of her. She's got this "spot"........"

"It's called a 'g-spot'." Anna stated. "Some women are lucky enough to have extra sensitive nerve endings inside them there, actually all women do really. You just need to know how to stimulate them. And I know for a fact, David does."

"You like the way David's fingers are playing with you honey?" Rick asked his wife.

"Ah huh........" She moaned only.

Anna looked at Rick, winked, and turned and looked up at David and winked then at him too. More boldly now, she also reached over and took one of Sharon's dangling hands, lifted it, and pressed David's cock into her palm.

"Feel his cock Sharon. Doesn't he have a nice hard one too? It's almost as big and hard as your own husbands isn't it?"

Anna stood up then, reached over and took Rick's cock in her own hand and began gently pumping it back and forth. Sharon opened her eyes, which Anna could see were slightly out of focus with lust and pleasure, and saw her toying with Rick's cock and balls. As she did that, Sharon began stroking David's prick willingly then as well. Watching her husband getting jacked off, all of them standing nude inside the Hot-Air balloon while they effortlessly floated across the sky was definitely exciting and adventurous. She was milking David's cock freely now and enjoying it while his own hands, two fingers still firmly penetrated inside her own pussy continued to toy with that almost magical special place inside her.

Standing behind her now, Sharon stood with her breasts just resting on the edge of the basket. David continued to fondle her cunt, adding one of her breasts to the erotic sensations he was giving her. Rick soon joined them both, standing beside his wife now as Anna stood behind him, reaching around in front and slowly masturbating his cock so that Sharon could see her doing it.

"Happy Anniversary." Honey. Rick said then, surprising his wife. "We're not here for David and Anna, they're here for you." He leaned over then kissing his wife, and David finally extracted his fingers from inside her cunt, though only doing so reluctantly. Anna was waiting for him however, and he quickly joined her instead, and immediately began toying with his own wife's very wet, very needful pussy.

"You know how you've always said one of your biggest fantasy's was to be ravished by a total stranger? Even possibly another woman whom you had never met? Well....this was the only way I could think of to make it happen for you." He said. "So, are you enjoying this now?" He asked finally.

"You son of a bitch. Yes..............." She smiled hungrily at him. "But I would never have been able to actually go through with it."

"Yes, I know. But now?"

"Hmmmmmm now? David. Come over here. I want to taste you!" David didn't have to be asked twice either. He turned so that Sharon could kneel down in front of him. She quickly took his cock and sucked greedily at it, enjoying the strangeness of it, and the differences between it and her own husbands cock.

Rick stood right beside David so that Anna soon joined her as the two women knelt before them, each one with a cock in her mouth, sucking and almost emulating one another in the way they licked, sucked and made wonderfully erotic sounds with their lips and mouths.

"Fuck me!" David said. "Can you imagine a day any more incredible than this one? Here we are, floating along a perfectly gorgeous day in a Hot-Air balloon, getting sucked off by two beautifully erotic women?"

"That's about all I've been able to do...is imagine it. Until now that is." Rick added, a huge grin spreading across his face, eyes near crossing in an exquisite sense of pleasure as Anna's talented tongue and lips continued to devour him.

"So Anna......" David spoke, interrupting his wife's blowjob. "You mentioned something 'kinky' you wanted to see or do. What was that anyway?" He questioned.

She quit sucking Rick's prick long enough to answer. "Just tell me when it is you get close to cumming, then I'll show you." She said. And added. "But not too close. I want to have time to do this before you start spurting."

David wasn't sure he knew what his wife meant, or even what it was that she had in mind either. But the 'naughty' woman in her was obviously on fire, and once she was in one of those 'moods' David knew to expect anything and everything.

"What's she up too?" Rick asked just as curious as David had been.

"Don't worry. I'll show you, and then the two of you can do the same thing if you want to." Anna implied teasingly...and secretively.

"Whatever it is.......you can be sure of one thing.......Ah, I am starting to get a little close now Anna, Sharon's mouth is going to get a load full if she doesn't stop soon."

"Ok, time to trade then Sharon. And you can watch, and either do what I do, or do whatever you feel like doing. But this is just a little naughty-kinky thing I thought of on the way up here."

There was a cooler resting on the floor of the basket that was filled full of drinks and snacks. "Do you think you can stand up on this without falling out?" She teased daringly.

"Sure...why?"

"Never mind. You'll see soon enough. Stand up on it then, and hang on to the harness." David easily balanced himself, holding on tightly to the guides connecting to the balloon; Anna stood beside of him aiming his rigid prick out over the edge of the basket and proceed jerk him off furiously.

"Oh. I see." He said knowingly now.

"You always said you wanted to know what it feels like to cum in space....well this is about as close as I know how to accomplish that. And besides,,,I want to see you're cum fly out into mid-air and disappear as I watch it fall below us."

"Shit yea!" Rick joined in suddenly as did Sharon. "I want to see and do that too. Come on Rick, stand up here beside him."

In the next instant both Rick and David were balancing atop the large cooler while their wives proceeded to masturbate their cock's, pointing them off and over the edge of the gondola.

"Hmmmm baby. Here it cumssssssssssssssss!" David said through hard clenched teeth. Anna was standing beside him, her hand flying up and down his cock as the first powerful jettison of sperm formed its own massive white balloon and shot out the tip of his cock. A great arching ribbon of his cum cream shot out a short distance, then seemed to float downwards, spiraling away in a brief few seconds until it simply disappeared from view, due in part to absorbing the coloration of the surrounding sky as it fell, but also due to the rapidity as it fell heading away from the balloon as it continued to move away too.

A second even more longer reaching finger of cum spewed out, this one too disappearing seconds later, but as Anna continued jacking out squirt after precious squirt of David's cum cream, he had to step back down inside the basket as his knees had indeed begun to buckle underneath him.

Seeing this, soon triggered Rick's own release as well, and David was fortunate enough to lean over the side and with Anna watching as well, Sharon stroked Rick's cock off in a similar fashion until he was pouring torrents of his own cream off into the empty air of space as well.

Sharon began laughing suddenly.

"What's so funny?" Rick asked her.

"I just hope your brother and sister in law aren't anywhere beneath us she said jokingly."

"There is a red truck down below and behind us." Anna suddenly stated.

"Oh no!" Sharon near screamed.

"What now?" David asked. And Rick was red-faced and chortling as well.

"Knowing them....Tracy's probably had binoculars on us the entire time."

"No shit?" Anna said, laughing hard as ever then too.

And Sharon was bright red in the face as she realized it as well. "No kidding. I don't doubt for a minute they just saw what we just did."

"Something to have a good laugh over later then." David offered hopefully.

"Something anyway." Rick finished.

Anna saw the 'mood' could easily slip away if she didn't act fast then too. "Ok, and now for Sharon." She suddenly said redirecting the conversation before it put a total damper on everything.

"Come here kiddo....it's your turn."

"I'm not sure I'm really........"

But Anna had already slipped a finger back inside Sharon's cunt and had bent over to begin licking her still very wet slit as well. David joined her in acknowledging that they 'both' had to do something quickly to keep Sharon in the 'mood' as well as the spirit without worrying about what may have, or what may not have been seen by her husbands brother and sister in law. He stepped behind Sharon then, and reaching around in front of her began toying and pulling on her hard firm nipples while Anna tongued and licked her clitoris, quickly restoring some fiery altitude to the hot-air cunt she was now flying as well.

"That's it. Keep her busy for a few minutes." Rick asked them both. "I'm beginning our descent into the clearing now, and I don't want her to see anything just yet."

Anna had managed to pull Sharon down on top of her so that she was now sitting and riding her face. David lay down so that he was able to easily lick his own wife at the same time that she was licking and eating Sharon's hot wet pussy.

"Damn you guys. You should see how good the three of you look from up here."

"Hmmmm. You should 'feel' how good this feels from down here." Sharon purred. "A minute or two longer...and I'm gonna cum all over her."

"Do it then baby!" Rick urged her. "I've always wanted to see that anyway, and especially you cumming because another woman's licking that beautiful pussy of yours!"

David could tell by his own wife's reactions that she was timing and holding off her own pending orgasm as well. He matched what he knew would be the final trigger point to bringing about his own wife's orgasmic release. She was simply waiting on Sharon. The moment she began........

"Oh. Oh...Oh Anna...now now now...for god's sakes now!"

Its what she'd been waiting to hear. Anna captured Sharon's clit between her lips and sucked on it for all she was worth. She felt the gush of Sharon's cunt juices flood her face, and then allowed her own orgasm to erupt inside her own cunt, helped along of course by David who was waiting for what he knew to be his wife's pussy signal. He felt her cunt contract around his finger, which was buried deeply inside her. Feeling her pussy contract around him, he increased the tempo, 'tickled' that wonderfully sensitive spot deep inside her pussy with his finger tips, and clamped down on Anna's clit with his own lips the way he knew she'd be doing to Sharon's.

Sharon's scream of pure unbridled pleasure followed her all the way to the ground as with a gentle subsiding release of Anna's tickling licking tongue, she came in for a nice soft landing just as the basket did likewise beneath them for real.

"Perfect." Rick said.

"And so was the landing." David added.

Having only moments to dress, Rick still didn't allow his wife to look outside of the basket they were all now sitting down in. Already the 'team' had arrived and were busily securing the balloon and would hurriedly take everything down and stow it all away in record setting time. They knew of the 'additional' Anniversary surprise that Rick still had waiting for his wife.

Sharon faced her sister in law with a great deal of embarrassment and self-consciousness.

"Tell me you didn't see anything Tracy!" She asked her.

Tracy was grinning from ear to ear however. "Sorry sis.....but I have to tell you. That was about the hottest thing I've ever seen you do before. And that's the god honest truth! I already told Steve that he's taking me up for one of these 'special' rides. And not only that...but I like the idea of doing what you guys obviously all did together anyway. By the way...where ever did you find them?"

"Through a service, a place called Masturbation Club. You have no idea what kind of adventures and possibilities exist through them." Rick responded to them all. "And I can't thank David and Anna enough for helping me surprise my wife with something special like this on our Anniversary either."

"And I see its not over yet either." Anna said, noticing what Rick had already prepared well ahead of time for his wife.

In the middle of the meadow sat a large comfortable four-poster bed. A dining table elegantly prepared with dinner waiting for them under sterling silver trays, a bottle of expensive Champaign on ice waiting to be opened.

"I think its time we left these two alone now, don't you David?" Anna said. "And who's giving us a lift back to our car?" She asked adding the second question.

Tracy was smiling. "Oh, no one but me taking the two of you back. I want to hear all the details, and schedule an appointment for Steve and I with the two of you sometime soon. Really soon!"

"Will you let David drive your car on the way back?"

"Sure...why?" Tracy asked curiously.

"Oh. I thought you and I could sit together in the back seat and sort of discuss things. And I can give you sort of a preview of what the Club has to offer. How's that sound?" Anna asked.

"Sounds fine to me!" She said tossing the car keys at David.

And Mr. Insatiable, Mr. Ever-ready, Mr. Ready to go again cock, would have smiled if it could. And probably was anyway...

#

Masturbation Club - Chapter Fourteen

By: Thesandman

It had been a long difficult day at work for David. A few minutes before clearing off his desk, Anna called him from home.

"Are you leaving work on time tonight?" She asked him.

It certainly wasn't unusual for her to call him, but David sensed a tone of excitement in her voice. There was one thing to be said about Anna, anything and everything seemed possible, especially when she was excited about something.

"As a matter of fact, I was just cleaning off my desk and about to leave. Why?"

"Do you think you can manage a couple of days off this weekend?" So we can stretch it out to four days...maybe even five?"

"What are you up too Anna?" David asked her.

"I'll show you....and tell you about it when you get home." She promised. "But first...stop in and talk with Brad on your way out before you leave and ask him if he can let you off for a few days vacation."

David had been putting in a great deal of extra time. He'd managed to salvage a major account where he worked, and had been told what a great job he'd done in resolving some major problems associated with their customer.

"Besides....." Anna continued, "Brad did say he owed you one. So tell him you want to collect. And if he doesn't agree to that, then you can throw in the fact that I'll drop by one afternoon at his office and give him the best blowjob of his life."

"Wow...this really must be important then Anna!" David laughed over the phone. "Especially since Brad's been hot for your body ever since I started working here. For you to finally "relent" and even entertain doing that with him must be because of something important to you."

Anna laughed over the phone on her end too. "Oh....it is sweetie!" She said. "I can hardly wait to show you the brochures!"

"Brochures?" David thought. But before he could ask her anything more, she told him she'd see him when he got home then and hung up the phone. Grabbing his briefcase, David then headed down the hall towards Brad's office. He didn't figure he'd actually have to bribe him with a blowjob to get his days off, but knowing Anna, she'd probably go through with it if that's what it took to get his vacation approved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds