Masturbation Club

Standing as I was, Mr. Ever-Ready poked his head out of my bathrobe in order to have a look too. I gave him a reassuring pet, stroking him contentedly while we watched.

"My God you're big!" Anna exclaimed. "I've never seen a cock quite this size before!" she exclaimed happily.

"You haven't seen John's yet!" I thought silently to myself. Nevertheless, seeing Anna enthusiastically pumping this guys massive prick up and down was thoroughly entertaining. As I followed along, I soon began stroking my own cock in tempo with the way she was doing his.

"Let me see your tits."

Happy to oblige, Anna pulled her nightgown up over her head, tossing it aside. Now she was as naked as he was. I always had felt that my wife had a nice pair of breasts, and enjoyed it whenever she felt bold enough to actually show them off.

"Now, take my cock and rub your nipples with it," he instructed, which of course, she immediately began doing.

I felt Mr. Ever-Ready drool, quickly wiping his face, though using the slick lubricant to better sooth him with.

"Ah yeah, that's it, now...stand up, bend over the chair so I can see your pussy," he stated, helping her up off the floor as he did.

Anna positioned herself over the arm of the chair, her sweet fleshy ass beckoning to him as he walked around, standing behind her. I thought momentarily that he was actually going to fuck her. Not something we'd ever talked about, nor would I have minded actually seeing that. But my immediate concern was for the fact I wasn't sure she'd be able to handle something quite that big.

What he did do was slap her ass several times with his enormous erection, something I heard easily, even from where I was standing. Stepping back, he slipped the middle finger of his hand inside the wet furrow of my wife's cunt, toying with her briefly until she was slick with her juices. Only then did he begin finger-fucking her steadily, causing her magnificent breasts to swing to and froe as he did.

"Oh shit!" I said silently to myself. I really loved seeing that. I loved boobs anyway, but I really loved it whenever they jiggled or moved about, like they were now. As he continued thrusting his finger in and out of my wife's pussy, her tits were gyrating wildly, and I saw her glance briefly in my direction, knowing full well how much I must have been enjoying this. Which I was of course, as my hand was now flying up and down the length of my shaft in eager anticipation of seeing my wife cum like this.

"You gonna cum for me cunt?" he asked obscenely.

I was slightly taken aback by his vulgarity. Normally, Anna wasn't one for talking dirty, but the fact she answered almost immediately told me that part of his was for my benefit as well as her own.

"Only if you finger my twat harder you prick!" she shot back. "That, and pinch my tits you fucking bastard!" she wailed.

Reaching forward, he captured one of her breasts in his meaty hand, quickly locating one of her hard extended nipples. I saw him pull on it, stretching it firmly await from the rest of her breast, causing her to cry out in a painful pleasure.

"You like that huh bitch?" he asked her again. "You like my fingers inside that wet juicy cunt? I bet you'd enjoy this big black dick inside that pussy of yours too wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" she cried out.

"Yes what?"

"Fuck yes!" she responded.

"That's better you fucking cunt!" he retorted.

"Oh God, don't stop! Don't stop! I'm almost there!" she cried out a second or two later.

With her tits swinging wildly, her ass slapping back against his hand as he continued to skewer her with his finger, I watched my wife explode into a most satisfying, very intense orgasm. Only when she'd become too sensitive for him to continue, did she stand up forcing his hand out of her pussy.

"Was that about what you had in mind?" he asked, far more gentlemanly.

"Oh yes, thank you. It was perfect," she replied just as sweetly. "Now then, I want to see you cum. How would you like me to do that for you?" she offered.

He was grinning wickedly. "If you wouldn't mind laying down, I'd like to have you lick and play with my balls while stroking my cock," he told her.

Anna quickly positioned herself down on the floor just as he'd asked. Squatting over her face, something I'd never thought of ever doing myself, he placed himself perfectly allowing my wife to easily lick his balls while holding onto his stiff, hard erection with her hands.

"Hmm, 'things to do list'," I thought to myself making a mental note.

Anna began jerking his prick in quick steady pumps of her hand, soon switching to a hand-over-hand sort of a jerk-off that the guy obviously liked. To my surprise, Anna periodically swiped some of her female cum-cream from between her own legs to further lubricate the lengthy shaft with, further urging him on to cum, as well as tonguing his balls in a way that I'd never felt her ever do to me before.

But then again, I seemed to recall last night where Anna had surprised me with a lot of things she normally hadn't enjoyed doing before either. Every time I had seen that freshly shaven pussy of hers, I'd found myself getting excited all over again.

"I'm gonna shoot!" he announced, quickly drawing my attention back to where the two of them were playing.

I watched as he stood over my wife, now yanking the skin of his own prick back and forth in rapid succession.

"I wanna cum on your tits!" he announced, moving closer as Anna now knelt before him, pressing her breasts together folding them over the bulbous head of his prick.

"Shoot it baby!" she urged. "Spill your spunk all over my titties!" she stated excitedly. "Come on! Come on! Come on, give it to me!"

"Argh!" he garbled, tossing his head back, closing his eyes just as the head of his prick seemed to mushroom, then explode in a white frothy mixture of very thick, very rich looking cum-cream.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he cried out over and over, his prick squirting wildly with each pronouncement of the word.

In seconds, my wife's breasts were covered with his thick gooey semen. Still holding them together, the valley of tit-flesh she'd created had been made into a small lake of cum. Finally releasing her breasts, his jisim fell like a waterfall, showering her stomach, splattering against her bare pussy.

Seeing that, I felt the first pleasurable release of my own orgasmic eruption as I quickly placed the coffee cup I'd been given over the head of my prick. As there was nowhere else at the moment to allow my cum to fly freely without making an unnecessary mess, I simply used what I had on hand at the moment to accomplish that with.

By now, the guy was already dressing preparing to leave. Anna thanked him once again, also asking him to "Please thank Emily for me too!" she'd added with a quick kiss to his mouth, having to stand on tiptoes in order to accomplish it.

Once he'd left, Anna headed back in my direction. Mr. Ever-Ready still managed to poke his head in through the door before I did.

"Well? Did you enjoy that?" Anna asked. "You always have wanted to see me with another guy haven't you?" she questioned me honestly.

"Yes I did...didn't you?" I asked back.

"Oh yes, very much so. Now, if you'd like, and if you can," she hesitated looking down at my not quite fully hard prick. "What say we go in and shower off together, and then I'll treat you to another one of those blowjobs you seem to so enjoy getting."?
Only then did she actually notice I was standing there holding my coffee cup. "What? Didn't you have any coffee?" she asked.

"No...only cream," I answered, seeing the confused expression on her face.

"What?"

"Never mind," I said placing the cup down on the delivery tray. "Lets go take that shower."

#

Emily had told Anna that she'd call us back later on in the day with all the final details. Having the rest of the day to ourselves, I cancelled my final appointments and made arrangements to come back in two weeks and pick up where I'd left off.

Anna and I decided to 'rest-up' for Saturday, after all we'd definitely need to build up a little stamina, and spend some time recovering from our own wild erotic sessions together.

Later on that afternoon, Emily called us back with the details, and once again informed us both of some very specific and important rules.

"This is a very private, very exclusive party," she told us both. "Normally, it's held just for the actual club members, and a very selected few of our frequently returning clients. And though you are relatively newcomers, I am one of the few allowed to extend an invitation to whoever I'd like. And as I briefly mentioned to David earlier, I wanted to extend that invitation to him, and of course now you," she said speaking to Anna.

"Well, we're both very excited about coming," Anna told her grinning at me.

"I'm delighted to hear that. Now then, there are only one or two simple rules that unfortunately you must follow and be made aware of. One, once you have arrived you may very well find yourselves being touched frequently by many of the people in attendance. This is a very important requirement that you must be comfortable with, and made aware of. Anyone can touch or feel any part of another person's body whenever, and wherever they want to. If you're not comfortable with that, then there is no point in my continuing on.

Anna didn't even bother checking with me before answering. "We'll have no problem with that," she told Emily. Even I could hear Emily's relieved chuckle over the phone. "I know David wouldn't have a problem with that, I just wasn't sure about you," she added still giggling.

"What else?"

"The other is actually easier to follow and understand. Anyone can still say 'no' to any sex-act they are asked or invited to participate in. So don't feel like by your attending this function, that you will be forced into any situation you're not comfortable with. However...there are specific areas or rooms, that should you enter, you are giving your permission by having done so to any others who are within this same area or section of the estate. If, by entering one of these areas or rooms, seeing what may or may not be going on, you again find yourselves uncomfortable, you will not be permitted to stay and merely watch as an interested spectator. Those members who are participating would find it rude, and become very resentful. Can you also agree to those conditions?" Emily asked.

This time Anna laughed. "Well, speaking for myself, I admittedly am a bit new to all of this, so will ensure that I am indeed ok before stepping into any of those situations. As for David, I'm not aware of much that would freak him out, aside from one or two things that come to mind, but he's a big boy. So I'll let him cross any of those bridges by himself, if and when he comes to them."

I could tell by the relief in Emily's voice that she was glad we were still planning on going as Anna held the phone so that both of us could hear.

"Oh by the way, it doesn't matter what you wear to the party," she added. "You'll be required to remove all your clothing upon your arrival. You won't even be permitted into the main house until you are naked. So be prepared for that. Most women in fact wear nothing more than a coat and shoes. And only shoes and socks may remain as accepted attire during your stay. You may leave whenever you wish, but I can't stress strongly enough that if you do leave early, you may not be invited back if even one member of the club is opposed to your returning. It's one of the reasons that new clients are rarely if ever invited to participate."

Emily finished by telling us that we'd again be picked up in front of the hotel by one of their limousines by eight o'clock sharp. We'd also be required to wear blindfolds during the entire ride over to the secret location where the party was being held. That, and to expect that a few members might prefer wearing masks once made aware of the 'guest' list, in the event they preferred keeping their identities a secret.

"Well then," Emily finished. "I guess we'll see you there then!"

"You will be there yourself then?" I asked her.

"Of course! I never miss one these Parties!"

Now I really was excited to go. Seeing Emily was something I hadn't really considered until now. I had no sooner hung up the phone, than Anna informed me we needed to go shopping.

"Shopping? What the hell for?"

"I'd don't have anything to wear!" she scolded me.

"But we won't be wearing anything," I emphasized, reminding her.

She gave me a look that said everything.

"I didn't bring a coat with me that I can wear," she stated glaringly. "And besides, at the very least, I can buy a new pair of sexy looking shoes!"

So much for relaxing the rest of the day, we had shopping to do.

#

It was ten minutes to eight as we headed down to the lobby inside the elevator. Anna was wearing a lightweight, floor-length coat with pearl heels that had cost me a small fortune. Fact was, her shoes were the last thing I was thinking about. That she was naked beneath her coat had me struggling to conceal the bulge threatening to burst through my pants.

"I wish I could get away with just wearing a coat," I stated.

She laughed. "I know. You'd look pretty silly with your bare legs sticking out of the bottom of your raincoat. I don't think you'd make it past the lobby to the car before someone arrested you for being a flasher or something. Besides," she added. "If you weren't at least partially dressed on the ride over, you'd be tempted to want to fool around in the limo. I know you. You've always wanted to do that."

I figured now was not the time to tell her.

Mr. Ever-Ready really was excited. Anna had ensured that he was all primped and pampered too. She'd had me shave and powder my balls, ensuring that Mr. Ever-Ready's next-door neighbor, Mr. Funky Balls, wouldn't be in attendance.

"Nervous?"

"A little," she said. "This is a big step for me you know," she added taking my arm. "You've always been far more open-minded than I've been, so doing any of this has been a bit of a change for me to get used to."

I kissed her. "Listen, I know we're both aware of the 'rules' that Emily told us about. But maybe, we should establish a few rules of our own before we get there."

"Oh? Such as?"

"Well, I think that neither one of us should do anything without first ensuring we're ok with it for one. So if either one of us is uncomfortable with anything, then I think we both agree we don't do it. No matter what. That way, later on we can't accuse one another of being forced into doing anything just because the other person wanted to. Agreed?"

"Ok, I can accept that. But here's another one. Once we have agreed, and said something was ok, then neither of us can be expected to suddenly change our minds at the last second either. That also wouldn't be fair. If we agreed some cute blonde-headed woman could suck your cock..."

"Brunette" I said interrupting her.

"What?"

"Brunette, I'm partial to brunette's."

Anna gave me a playful push. "Whatever. I really am trying to be serious here!"

"Ok. I'm sorry. You were saying?"

"Once we agree..." Anna said daring me to interrupt her, "That it's ok for either one of us to do something, the other one of us can't suddenly change their mind about it. AND...we can't come back at one another later on for that either. Also agreed?"

I nodded my head just as the elevator doors opened.

Anna took my arm once again, and we strolled through the lobby together on our way outside. The thrill of knowing she was naked as the day she was born beneath the coat she was wearing had me rock-solid hard, a condition I could neither hide, nor find that I really cared too. Surprisingly, no one seemed to notice except for one older woman who appearing startled at first, merely smiled, winking at me as she passed.

"This is going to be a great evening," I said as we pushed our way though the revolving doors, where we both saw our limousine waiting for us.

"And," Anna whispered as we approached the car. "I have another surprise for you later too!" she announced suddenly, knowing full well that I couldn't press her for any details at the moment.

Our Chauffer greeted us at the curb, "Mr. And Mrs.?"

"Q," I said easily, chuckling to myself. Tonight, we'd be simply initials unless we became comfortable enough to reveal our true names.

Our Chauffer nodded his head in acknowledgement, opening the car door for us.

Stepping inside, we were immediately greeted by a rather well endowed blonde, along with a salt and pepper-haired looking gentleman about my age.

"Good evening, this is my wife Angel, and my name is Ash. We'll be your escorts for the drive over to the estate."

"Ash? That's an unusual name," Anna said. "Do they call you that because of your hair?" she asked.

Ash chuckled. "No actually, I've gone by that name all my life. Ash is short for Ashton. A bit pompous sounding if I do say so myself," he said leering at my wife.

"So, you're using your true names?" I asked in surprise.

"Most do," the blonde stated jumping in. "Well at least at these parties anyway. But some of the others have gone by their coded names for so long, they've just sort of stuck. Ash and I are recently joined members. This is only our second time coming to one of these events."

I smiled back at the blonde as she sat there grinning at me.

"The purpose of this as of course you already are aware of, is to ensure the anonymity of our hosts. As such, I'm afraid I must ask you to put on these blindfolds once we get on the freeway. It's for your protection as well as our hosts as I hope you understand."

Ash handed each one of us a black hooded cloth. It might seem a little unnerving to you to have to do this, so hopefully, we can make you both feel more at ease during the ride over, which should take us approximately forty-five minutes or so. Now then, can I fix either one of you a drink before we access the highway?"

I accepted a scotch, neat. And Anna had her usual glass of white wine. We chatted amiably with Angel and Ash until we took the turn off heading up towards the freeway ramp.

"I'm afraid you will have to put on your hoods now," Ash stated apologetically. "For only another thirty minutes or so," he added with some assurance.

Doing as we'd been requested, we dawned our hoods, sitting silently side by side in the car together, alone with our thoughts, and feeling perhaps a bit out of our league here. Or at least I was anyway, until I heard movement, followed by a hand that I knew wasn't my wife's pulling down my zipper.

"As my husband mentioned earlier, we're also here to see to it that you're both relaxed, as well as excited by the time we arrive."

Angel easily extracted my cock, as I hadn't worn any underwear. After all, what was the point?

"Hmm, you're already nice and hard. Been looking forward to this?" she asked teasingly.

I could hear Ash whispering similar things to my wife, making me realize that he was no doubt prepping her as well. The wide bench seat was certainly big enough to accommodate the four of us together, which is what they had obviously come over to do sitting down on either side of us.

"Oh yes, she has a beautiful pussy, don't you think Angel?" Ash stated speaking to his wife.

"Oh my yes! It's lovely, especially so clean-shaven as hers is. Which is one of the reasons I prefer keeping mine that way myself."

I felt Angel take my hand, placing it down into her lap. She'd also been wearing a coat when we'd entered. She certainly wasn't wearing it now.

"I don't think its nearly as smooth as your wife's is...but do you like it?" she asked, petting herself with my hand, guiding me on, in, and around about her bare pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds