Masturbation Club

"It's very nice," I said cautiously, hearing a soft moan coming from my wife sitting next to me.

"Angel just loves playing with another woman's pussy," Ash commented.

"Yet again, another surprise," I thought. Though I'm not sure that Anna knew it was Angel up until that very moment.

"And she has lovely breasts too," Ash commented, as I heard the telltale sounds of him licking each of them.

"Would you like to suck on one of mine?" Angel questioned, already drawing my head over towards her.

"Oh, what the fuck! Why not?" I thought to myself. "After all, what are we here to do anyway?" "Sure...I'd enjoy that!" I said speaking loud enough to ensure Anna would in fact hear my response.

And spent the next thirty minutes sucking titty, and having my prick played with. Knowing with some certainty, that similar things were taking place with my wife.

Finally, we felt the limousine slow, then come to a full stop.

"You ready?" I heard Anna ask me.

"Yes. You?"

"Ready as we'll ever be I guess, " she said. I could tell she was nervous, but I could also tell by the sound of her voice that she was obviously very excited too. Whatever Ash and Angel had been doing to her on the drive over had certainly calmed her nerves, as well as exciting some other ones.

Mr. Ever-Ready was also fully alert, anxious to get out of the car. Any attempt to try and return him to the confines of my pants seemed fruitless, even as the car door opened and we were invited to go ahead and remove the black hoods we'd been wearing. I took a moment for our eyes to readjust, when they did, both Ash as well as Angel stood next to the car waiting for us. They were both already nude, with Ash sporting a rather mean looking erection.

"Oh good, I was worried I'd look a little silly stepping out of the car like this," I said standing up, Mr. Ever-Ready looking about anxiously.

"Please, follow us," Angel said, reaching down clasping my prick where she then led me up a stone walk-way towards two massive, thick oaken doors. Looking behind, I saw my wife being escorted far more conventionally, having taken Ash's arm for the walk up. He was nude however, though Anna had once again closed her coat, looking if anything, overdressed at this point.

Upon reaching the door, we were ushered inside by a large burley looking gentleman, who was in fact, fully dressed. After checking our code names one more time, he nodded at the couple that had been with us, effectively excusing them.

"If you would please? Follow me."

"See you inside," Angel said calling out to us. "We have a brief meeting of the membership to attend first, then you'll be invited in to join us shortly after that."

I had gotten to pick our Password Names for the evening. And as I was feeling a little 'Bondy', I rather liked giving Anna and I the initials for our names that I had selected for the evening. So, for the rest of the night, she'd be M, and I would of course be Q.

Given final instructions and then shown inside to what could only be described as the largest walk-in closet I had ever seen in my life, we both quickly disrobed and hung up our clothing. Which for me took a few minutes. And which for Anna consisted of hanging up her coat.

A separate exit way from this room obviously led into the area of the house where all the activities and festivities would be taking place. Once again, I briefly wondered what it was we had gotten ourselves into.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. Someone will be with you shortly," he said excusing himself, closing the door we'd just entered.

We'd been ushered into some elegantly furnished sitting room. I noticed almost immediately there was a fully stocked bar, which I headed towards at once. The idea of sitting my naked ass down on a leather chair didn't seem very appealing to me at the moment.

"You want something to drink? Another wine perhaps?" I asked my wife, and she chose the option of actually sitting down, demurely crossing her legs, looking a little bit uncomfortable at the moment.

"No thanks. I'd better not. The last thing I want to do is not have my wits with me," she stated. "Ah oh," I thought worriedly. "Maybe she's having second thoughts here!"

We sat alone in silence, with no one else coming in to join us for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. I continued to stand at the bar, already working on my second drink of scotch when a different door than the one we'd come in through, opened.

"David? Anna?"

No one else could have possibly known our real names.

"Emily?" I questioned.

The most perfect smile I had ever seen was there to greet us. That, and a hell of a lot more. Much more. Emily stood easily six feet tall. Her skin was the color of copper, and her legs seemed to go on forever. The tight curly patch of black pubic hair peeking between those incredible legs was cut into a cute little heart shape. Emily also had a beautiful pair of ripe full breasts, her dark chocolate brown areola, amongst the most alluringly sensual that I had ever seen on a woman. Her nipples were extremely thick, standing like twin erasers a good two inches off her breasts. Emily wore her hair long; it was straight rather than curly and fell easily midway down her back.

As she approached us, I felt a little awkward, standing as we were, unsure exactly how it was that I should greet her. Especially with my cock hanging out as it was. Though I had not fully gone flaccid, even Mr. Insatiable needed time to warm up; though upon seeing Emily, he'd begun doing just that.

I had begun to extend my hand to her in greeting. Which I thought she was beginning to do as well. In the next instant however, I felt her hand suddenly and firmly wrap itself around my cock.

"You'd better get used to this," she said taking me by surprise. "This is the official greeting, how everyone here will introduce themselves. We don't shake hands." She then kissed me, also surprising me. "That, we don't do, unless we want to," she added with a sly grin.

Next, she turned cupping Anna's pussy, giving it an affectionate little cupping pat, along with another kiss, this one not quite so passionate as the one she'd just given me. Seeing her kiss my wife however, still patting her pussy, had made me rise to the occasion. Anna reached down, patting Emily's quim in the same welcoming fashion, but when she leaned forward kissing Emily, in a far more interesting kiss than Emily had given her, I nearly fell over. Emily stood, kissing her back, which turned rapidly into a very heated, very sensual embrace.

"Surprise!" Anna said stepping away grinning at me. "I told you earlier that I had a surprise for you later on this evening."

"Well, the kiss was nice..." I smiled saying.

"That wasn't exactly it," Anna interrupted. "Later on, Emily and I are going to have some fun together," she pointed out seriously.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Emily said jumping in, caressing one of Anna's breasts. "She told me you'd enjoy seeing that."

Suddenly, I was looking forward to the evening more than I had been before. My cock was at full staff, which Emily once again took hold of by way of appreciation.

"Well, now that we've all been properly introduced, it's time I show you in, and introduce you both to everyone else. Ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be!" I admitted, seeing Anna shaking her head in agreement. "Lead on Emily!"

Emily soon led us into yet another room. Once again it was enormous. There were enough couches and chairs to easily seat forty or fifty people. More than half of which were already occupied. Seeing so many nude men and women in one room at a time was a little unnerving, but Emily quickly guided us both over towards the bar and promptly ordered us fresh drinks. This time Anna accepted another white wine. She was obviously still nervous. Though I couldn't say, as I didn't blame her. It was one thing to know what to plan for, it was quite another to actually realize it was really happening. All these people gathered together in one room, all nude, told us both in that instant that this was a club unlike any we could have ever imagined.

"Oh. Before I forget, 'Q'," she now said using my chosen name for the evening, I believe there is one couple here you have already met. Pete and Jackie?"

I smiled, remembering. "They're still Pete and Jackie?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what they always go by," she announced. "Hell, even I don't know their real names!" she said giggling.

"Come on 'M'," she said taking my wife by the hand, leading her away. "I'll introduce them to you!"

"David," she said under her breath winking at me, " Why don't you go over and introduce yourself to some of the other members while I you're your wife around a bit and introduce her to some of the others."

I watched Emily lead Anna away from me, suddenly feeling a little lost as well as a little intimidated.

"Hello."

I turned at the sound of the soft sexy voice behind me. As I did, I saw what I thought was a mirage. She reached her hand out to welcome me, remembering, I did the same. We stood, her hand softly and comfortably holding onto my prick. My own hand cupping her femininity, her legs spread ever so slightly to accommodate my greeting.

"I'm Jenny," she said.

I swore she was going to actually shake my cock hello.

"I'm...'Q'," I said pausing briefly, now wishing I had chosen another name to go by for the evening. Suddenly my silly joke seemed stupid.

"Nice to meet you...Q," she said also hesitating with a curious expression on her face.

"It's a long story," I offered. At least she laughed.

"Oh, I wondered," still laughing.

Jenny was, what could only be described as being a Pixy. She had short-cropped bright white hair which framed her small featured oval shaped face, and if she stood even five feet, I would have been surprised. Though her breasts were small, they were full and perky against her chest. I had felt rather than had actually seen, that she too had shaved her pussy.

"I didn't think I'd ever seen you at one of these parties before," she turned away, still holding onto my cock but effectively severing the handhold I had moments ago had on her. "Jerry?" I heard her call out. "There's someone here I want you to meet."

Jerry was the tallest black man I had ever seen up close and personal. He might have played basketball for all I knew, though I didn't recognize him, and he wasn't trying to hide behind a mask either. But as he walked towards me, only then beginning to smile in recognition of his partner having summoned him over to us, I noticed as he approached, that his still flaccid cock swayed like a third leg as he approached.

"Oh my God!" I said before I could catch myself.

"He does have a big one doesn't he?" Jenny commented. "Wait until you really see it!"

"Nice to meet you," I said introducing myself. "My name...my name...my name's David," I said stuttering out my real name.

And then I shook his cock hello.

After nearly an hour, I think I had finally been introduced to every cock and pussy in the entire house. Emily had finally reunited me with Anna who had taken an immediate liking to both Pete and Jackie.

"Naughty boy," Anna said teasing me. "They told me about the fabulous evening you all had together. I got soaked just hearing about it. Don't worry though; Jackie was nice enough to finger me off to a nice little cum while we were sitting on the couch chatting."

I think my jaw must have dropped several inches. Just imagining my wife sitting there while Jackie played with her in front of everyone was still something I hadn't quite gotten used to yet. But obviously she had. That, and knowing Jackie, she could make a person do just about anything. And had.

"Well, things are just about ready to start," Emily noticed. "Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. So go ahead, mingle, check out some of the rooms. If you see anything that excites or interests you, then feel free to enjoy yourself! Oh, and one more thing, at midnight, we have a very special type of entertainment planned back here in this room. So when you hear the bell, you'll know what that means. Have fun you two. And I'm sure we'll meet up with you a little later Q."

"David," I said. "Call me David."

Emily licked her lips suggestively. "Ok David," she said drawing my name out as though rolling it around the roof of her mouth with her tongue. "See you both later then!"

We watched, as several couples seemed to pair off, sometimes in groups, and head in differing directions. Some headed upstairs to where we'd been told there were several large bedrooms. Others, heading down the hallway to where we had been told was a large room that was filled wall to wall with large fluffy pillows.

All of a sudden Jenny was holding my hand as well as Anna's. "I've been looking all over for you two," she announced. "Come with me. I know what it's like to be 'new-bees' and I think you'll like this particular party room. There's another first time couple here too. I think we'll all get along fine and have some real fun together."

"Is Jerry going to be there too?" I asked.

"Oh. That's right!" Your wife hasn't met Jerry yet has she?"

"No. But she's about to," I said weakly.

"Jerry? Who's Jerry?" Anna asked.

"You'll see," I told her, Mr. Ever-Ready already feeling a bit inadequate.

We went upstairs, soon entering a large expansive looking bedroom. There were no beds however, just a very large, very comfortable looking fur covered mat that filled the entire room from wall to wall.

The two 'new-bees', Ted and Carol as they were called and as I had already been introduced to earlier, were lying side by side, but head to toe as it were. Two other couples were already there, including Jackie and Jerry, though Pete was absent.

"Hi you two. Come on in and join us!" Jackie immediately said when she saw us. "I really enjoy meeting and introducing first timers to our little gatherings. So if we ever do have anyone new attending, this is where you will usually find me."

Jackie was lying on one side of Ted slowly and softly stroking his iron hard cock. Angel who we had shared the limousine ride with was kneeling between his legs caressing and playing with his balls.

"Hi ya sweetie!" she said smiling, waving at me.

We quickly introduced ourselves to everyone, using our real names. Jackie motioned for my wife to come over and join her. Why don't you help Jerry and Michael make Carol feel welcome David?" She told me pointing over towards where the two of them were indeed doing just that.

I quickly glanced over towards my wife. Following the house rules would be hard enough, adhering to our own strict rules was proving to be even more difficult. By way of assurance, Anna winked, blowing me a kiss. "Have fun!" she mouthed.

Admittedly, lying on that soft fur covered flooring in my bare skin was erotic enough. Jerry was kneeling next to Carol busily fingering her widely spread open pussy. She in turn was fondling Jerry's mammoth sized cock, which in my mind had seemingly doubled in size. It would have been a toss up as to whose prick was bigger, Jerry's or John's. I couldn't have made the difference between the two. One was black, the other wasn't. That was about the only difference that I could see. I watched with abject fascination as Carol stroked that enormous shaft. She had to take long strokes to complete the full pumping of it. And it wasn't easy either. But I could see by the expression on Jerry's face that he was enjoying every slow-stroking moment of it.

The other guy I had met earlier. His name was Brad. He was busily sucking one of Carol's breasts at the moment but took time out enough to quickly invite me over to start sucking on the other one.

As they say, when in Rome.

I soon after got my own turn to play with Carol's nice warm pussy. It was fun fingering her and getting her excited. I was really getting into it when I heard Jackie announce that it was time to switch partner's and give the 'other' new-bees, meaning Anna and I an introductory course.

I was instructed to take Carol's place, which I did, and expected the women to exchange places with the men. That didn't happen. Only Carol and Ted traded places. I watched as Anna was laid down amongst the women who immediately began to caress her and touch her everywhere.

I felt hands upon me, and remembering Emily's words of warning, I closed my eyes.

Perhaps doing it that way made it easier for me to accept what was happening. I don't know. But as I lay there, the hands that stroked my conscious less cock began to stimulate and excite me quite unexpectedly.

Once again, I was just starting to actually enjoy the sensations that were taking place when good old Jackie once again announced it was time to exchange positions.

This time the women did all move over, trading places with the guys. I was a lot more comfortable seeing that, and soon found myself happily aroused and excited as they gathered around me.

I felt someone pressing their breast against my mouth. I quickly and hungrily accepted the offered nipple, sucking it greedily between my lips. Someone's hand began milking me, easily producing a nice little pearl of pre-cum when they did.

"Oh. Let me have that," I heard Jackie saying. "Squeeze it again Jenny, give me some more!"

In the next instant, I felt Jackie applying my own pre-cum against my ass hole. She applied it liberally, and then slipped her finger up inside me.

I felt her slowly finger-fucking my ass. Someone was softly and very gently kneading my balls, and by her touch, I could only assume it was Anna treating me to this particular piece of heaven. Jenny then proceeded to stroke, pumping my cock up and down, using the abundant supply of lubrication that I was now producing in order to more easily slide her hand over and around my sensitive bulbous cock head. Mr. Insatiable cock was in seventh heaven!

"Carol? Why don't you sit on his face honey? You have such a wonderful little pussy, and I bet you'd really enjoy him eating it for you," Jackie urged.

Her pussy was sweet indeed. I began tickling her clit with my tongue, and soon had her rocking and pounding her cunt against my face.

"You want to cum like that?" I heard Jenny ask her from behind. Obviously by Carol's labored breathing and excitement, she wasn't that far off as it was.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "I would really like to!"

"Then do it honey," Anna added to the coaxing. "He really does enjoy eating pussy!"

Just hearing my wife say that nearly took me over the edge myself.

Carol however was closer, and once again I redoubled my efforts on her. I sucked her clitoris between my lips, held it there for a second, felt her tense up and let loose. I flew at her nubbin with my tongue in a furious display of cunt-lapping extra ordinary, swallowing greedily as her lubrications bellowed forth out of her pussy to drench my face in her libations.

The teasing and toying of my cock however had not lessened the ever-building pressure of my impending climax. I suddenly felt two separate tongues licking and teasing me. Jackie's finger which was still probing inside my ass, caressing my prostrate, soon had the cum bubbling up out of my balls.

Anna was still holding on to my nuts and felt them tighten up. She knew me all too well.

"He's going to shoot!" she cried out. "And watch it, he usually cums a gallon!"

I rose up onto my elbows. "Hell, even I wanted to see this," I thought to myself.

And I guess Carol did too. She had mostly recovered from having just experienced her own little death, and quickly moved over so she could get a good view of my pending eruption.

"Make sure I get some," she said. "After all..."

"I...think...there's...gonna...be...PLENTY!" I screamed out as the first jettison of sperm flew from my cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds