Mike and Sarah Pt. 06

"Five minutes you two, come back for a final drink, we've got to get you married off tomorrow," I said quietly before heading back to the bar.

At the bar I found Sarah waiting for me with my drink and a kiss before turning back to our friends. Adam and Mandy found us a couple of minutes later, looking rather dishevelled, but they had big smiles on their faces. Mandy gave me a big hug and whisper of thanks, while Adam just offered me a fist bump, before ordering a round of shots for everyone. After a quick toast, we drained our shots before sharing a group hug. After the briefest of goodbyes, we went our separate ways.

At the house, Adam insisted we have one more drink while he thanked all of us, naturally that turned into a few more drinks. Around two in the morning, I broke up the party. I resisted the complaints pointing out the certainty of violence if we showed up at the wedding hungover.

The day itself was beautiful, and I knew as soon as we walked into the church that Mandy was going to get the day she wanted. Adam and I stood at the door welcoming their guests while the other boys showed them to their seats. Eventually, the big moment arrived and for some reason, I felt nervous standing next to Adam waiting for our women to walk down the aisle.

All of the girls looked beautiful coming down the aisle and Mandy was radiant as a bride. But I only had eyes for Sarah, she looked so beautiful in her burgundy dress with her crown of late summer flowers. She gave me a small smile before turning her attention to the Vicar who began to conduct the ceremony. As much as I tried to concentrate on the ceremony my eyes kept returning to Sarah, she held my gaze through the vows with a big smile.

We had a private moment just after signing the register, wordlessly we snuck a small kiss and shared a knowing look before returning to the ceremony to follow the newlyweds out of the church.

We had just finished taking photographs outside the reception venue when Mandy pulled me aside. Wordlessly she dug into my jacket pockets and helped herself to a cigarette.

"Mike, I know I've been a bitch but thanks for everything you've done to make today perfect for us. Just know when we get back from our honeymoon we're going to return the favour for you and Sarah big time. I know you don't want all this, but I'll still do everything I can to make your day perfect."

I thanked her and gave her another hug before letting her finish her illicit cigarette and leading her back to the party.

Through the cocktail hour, Sarah and I mingled both together and separately, but we would always catch each other's eye and share a smile. Slowly we made it through the meals and it was time for the speeches. Caught up in the day, I skipped most of the jokes in my speech and focussed on what made them such great friends and a great couple. As I finished my speech and gave my toast I saw Mandy wiping away tears.

Mandy had her own surprise during the bouquet toss. I saw her talking to the DJ before he made the call for all the unmarried women to the dance floor. As the group assembled, she claimed the microphone from the DJ,

"I'm sorry ladies, we already know who the next bride will be, she's my best friend and I love her and her fiancé too much to let tradition interfere with that, so if you'd all just give the Maid of Honour some space, we can get back to the party." At that statement, a wide berth appeared around Sarah and Mandy simply tossed the bouquet straight to her.

I held Sarah's hand as we waved the newlyweds out of the room to the wedding suite. Without a word, she took me back to the bar, collected our friends and ordered another round of shots and champagne. There were a few people left but we no longer cared about them. After one more group dance, Sarah gave me a deep smile before finding her purse. Digging in she produced a room key,

"We're in 308, give me 10 minutes to get ready and bring another bottle with you," she whispered.

When I got to our room 15 minutes later I found her lying on the bed in the dimly lit room, she had a set of new lingerie on, red thigh highs, and the bra and knickers were red lace with black trim. The lace was just sheer enough that I could make a dark patch of her pubes beneath. Taking her in I put the bottle on the bedside table and started to undress. She watched my movements biting her bottom lip with anticipation, when I got down to my boxers I crawled into bed beside her and pulled her on top of me.

"I've wanted you all day," she whispered kissing me. "If we could have got away with it I would have snuck up here with you hours ago."

"Babe, I've wanted you too, you looked stunning in your dress, if I had known you were wearing this underneath I would have insisted we sneak off."

She slowly started grinding against me while continuing to talk, "Well Mr. Smith a few months ago, you said you were going to shag a pretty bridesmaid. Are you all talk or a man of action?" She challenged me.

Using her challenge I flipped us over and pinned her to the bed, while I roughly removed her lingerie, not caring if I damaged it. Before she could respond I pushed two fingers into her and started thumbing her clit, she moaned loudly, "No Baby, please just fuck me, I've been waiting all day."

"No," I responded simply. "Take what you're given until I decide otherwise."

Sarah moaned deeply and began bucking against my hand. I felt her orgasm building so I pulled my fingers out and stopped thumbing her clit and stood up, causing a whimper. Sarah watched me as I pulled my boxers down, and immediately came over to take me in her mouth she gave me a few good licks while pleading with me.

"Please, give me what I need and I'll take good care of you in the morning. Please, Baby?"

I accepted her pleas and bent down to kiss her before pushing her back to the bed and climbing between her legs. I started slowly but she instantly corrected me, "Hard and rough, I need it."

Using her directions I picked up the pace and kept at it, I could feel her nails digging into my back as she pleaded with me to keep going. Our pace was unsustainable and I quickly felt my orgasm rising, Sarah feeling what was coming, encouraged me to the finish line, " Come on Baby, fill me with your cum."

About a minute later I couldn't hold back any longer and let go, Sarah was closer than I thought and came with me, wrapping her legs tightly around me, and holding me in place. She held me until I softened and slipped out. We cleaned up quietly before Sarah opened the bottle of champagne I had brought.

It was perfect, lying there naked in the dimly lit hotel room drinking champagne. We didn't talk much, just happy in the moment content in each other's presence. Slowly we finished the bottle of champagne and settled down to sleep.

Sarah woke me up with a long slow blowjob. I could tell this was about her and just lay there and enjoyed the moment. When she finally finished, she crawled back up the bed and planted a little kiss on my lips before settling down and placing her head on my chest. We lay there in contented silence before she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Babe?" I asked feeling her laughter vibrate through me.

"I'm just thinking if I get this horny at someone else's wedding imagine what our wedding is going to do to me, and we're getting married twice."

Sarah's little joke reminded me we should probably start our planning, "Babe, I know we've put our wedding planning on the back burner for Adam and Mandy, but we're going to have to pay attention to it soon. We've got a lot of people flying over and we should probably start planning for that soon."

"I know, let's just wait for Adam and Mandy to get back from Greece and we'll sort it out."

"Do you mind if I talk to Don and the Botswana lot in the meantime?" I asked. "I mean they also want to come here so we can kill two birds with one stone if we start co-ordinating them now."

"Okay, that makes sense, let's get through the wedding brunch and we can spend the afternoon sorting out dates."

As we lay there, I did the maths and realised that including me and Sarah, there would be seventeen of us going to Botswana and at least ten coming from Botswana to us. For all our claims of having a small wedding, we were having a big one, not necessarily in size but in the commitment we had unknowingly made to the people who were prepared to travel for us.

I knew it wasn't the time to explain this to Sarah and I needed to confirm the numbers before we made any decisions. Sarah had more pressing questions.

"Babe, I know you've avoided the question but we're getting married next have you thought about who you want to be your groomsmen?"

"I have but it's hard, I mean I was just Adam's best man, I'm happy to have him as a groomsman but he can't be my Best Man. By rights it should be Tim, he's my brother and has known me the longest, but there's no way I trust him to make a speech. Then there is Don, you met Aunty Sharon and Uncle Stuart, he's probably the one who knows me best so it's a coin flip there. I assume you want the girls as your bridal party, So I need three, so I'm thinking of Tim and Don as co-Best Men with Adam as the other groomsman."

"Aww babe, that's why I haven't pushed the issue. Mandy is my Maid of Honour of course, but I can't decide about the others. I mean Scarlett and Becca have treated me as nothing but their sister since the day you introduced us, but Beth and Penny have been there for me since I got back to Oxford even when they didn't know me. Also, I need to think about Maggie, I love her, and I want her to be a part of our wedding but by the time it happens, she'll be eleven and probably a little too old to be a flower girl. I have a silly idea but I'm not sure it'll work."

"Just tell me babe I'll tell you if it's silly," I replied already knowing I would agree.

"What if I had 3 official bridesmaids, Mandy and the girls, but I include Scar and Becca in the process and they get to wear the same dress and be bridesmaids in the pictures? As for Maggie, she can be a junior bridesmaid and get an age-appropriate version of the same dress."

"We can make that work, honestly it doesn't matter, all we need is someone to sign the register. Just see if the girls agree. Scarlett and Becca will just be happy to be included even if they aren't your bridesmaids. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter who stands up with us as long as I get to call you my wife afterwards," I answered finishing the conversation.

My little declaration awoke something in Sarah and she climbed on top of me and guided me to her centre. She rode me slowly caring more about kisses and intimacy than anything else. I knew she wasn't interested in her orgasm but the connection we had and I followed suit. She gently rocked her hips against me until we had to get up for Adam and Mandy's wedding brunch. Sarah wore a pretty summer dress while dressing me up in nice chinos and a jacket she had packed for me, she gave me a deep kiss as we left the room.

"To be continued, Mister."

As we worked our way through brunch it was clear Sarah and Mandy had spoken. Mandy pulled me aside, "Do what you need to do to make Botswana work. Adam and I will find a way to be there, I love you both too much to not be there."

Over the rest of the morning, our remaining friends came and gave me similar sentiments. I spent the rest of the morning mingling with Adam and Mandy's families, across the room I could see Sarah doing the same. She caught my eye frequently and all I saw was her beauty. She had come so far since I had met her. She told me frequently that I brought out her confidence but in reality, this was her true self, she was the confident social one out of the two of us.

When we got home after sending Adam and Mandy off on their honeymoon, Sarah was all business, before we did anything, she pulled up a list of possible dates and gave me a list in order of preference before telling me to make it work with our Botswana guests.

"Mike, you know better than me what we need to do for the Botswana wedding. So I'll leave that to you and you're also in charge of travel logistics. Once you've sorted that out we can worry about planning. "

"Babe, we don't need to do anything for Botswana except get over there. My family will sort out the details, there are probably things we'll need to do once we arrive, but in terms of planning leave it to them. But I'll work on the travel."

Sarah was determined and within a week we had a venue that would accept our preferred date and would hold our backup as long as we confirmed within a month. I just had to work it out with those travelling over.

It turned out to be pretty simple. For Dad and his family, I just gave him the date and probable venue and let him organise himself, I wasn't giving him instructions to visit his hometown. As for my Botswana family, my Uncle Liam and his wife Bea were the only ones who were able to come over, he would coordinate with Dad and make his own arrangements. My friends were just as easy, they said they would get together and sort out travel dates, they asked for a list of suggested hotels but were leaning towards getting a large AirBnb near us they could share.

It turned out that our plans for Botswana were more complicated, Don pointed it out to me.

"Mike, are you really bringing 15 people over? And you want to take all of them camping? Are you out of your mind?" He asked.

"Don, what's the issue? We've gone camping in big groups before."

"Mike, your traditional wedding is in August, the busiest time of year for tourists--the time of year when campsites can be booked out a year in advance. I'm guessing none of them have real 4x4 driving experience, so you'll need at least a couple of us to help, which means all of us. So we'll need enough vehicles for roughly 20 people, and we'll need to find places that can give us at least two camping berths. You are crazy. I'll get on it and do what I can but don't expect miracles.

"Sorry, I didn't think about it, I don't think the older group are going to want to do our version of a safari, at least not in a group that size so it's more like 18 people, including all of you. See what you can do brother."

"You know I will, but we're going to have to be lucky to get any good sites. I'd give your mates the dates now and tell them to start booking flights now," Don finished the call.

I wasn't that worried if there was anyone who could do it, it was Don, the man loved being out in the bush more than I did. He would probably have to call in a few favours but he'd get it done.

With that out of the way, I thought about accommodation options. Thankfully the estate Dad lived on had a nice hotel on site as well as eight, three-bedroom self-catering guesthouses. It also happened to be halfway between the city and my village so it was perfect.

I tried to relay all this information to Sarah but she wasn't interested, she just told me she trusted me.

In the end, Liz, Mum, Edward and Karen opted for the hotel, while my siblings and our friends opted for the guesthouses. Dad used the fact he lived on the estate to arrange a really good deal. As I expected the older group chose not to join us on our camping trip. As Karen put it, "We're too old to be going on a road trip with you lot, we're going to one of the nice glamping resorts instead."

It took about three weeks to sort everything out but our Botswana plans were settled. Due to sheer numbers, we couldn't all travel together but all of them would arrive either the same day as us or the day after.

The day I had finished arranging everything, Sarah just nodded and smiled.

"I knew you could do it, my love, now you've been working so hard at this for the last few weeks, I think you deserve a proper reward," she said while working my trousers down and letting me step out of them before pushing me onto the sofa.

She slipped her knickers off before going to her knees and taking me into her mouth. She licked and sucked me. Once she was satisfied with my hardness she climbed onto my lap and straddled me. She kissed me sensually before slowly easing me inside her. She held herself for a moment while continuing our kiss, before slowly starting to rock her hips against me. She alternated her rhythm between fast and needy and slow and sensual. She was pacing herself around me, backing off when she thought I was getting too close. I lost track of time and before I knew it she moaned out in orgasm impaling herself against me. Her contractions triggered my release and I came deeply inside her which caused her to moan deeply into my mouth as I kissed her.

We were breathing heavily as we came down from our highs. After a couple of minutes, she giggled,

"You weren't supposed to cum in me, I wanted to swallow you. Now we're going to stain the sofa."

"It's your fault you can only take me to the edge so many times before there is no going back. Here stay in my lap," I replied kissing her again. Still embedded in her I stood up and carried her towards the downstairs bathroom, she giggled as I softened and slipped out as we walked and wrapped her legs tighter around me.

After we cleaned ourselves up she wrapped me in another hug.

"You have no idea how sexy it is when you just pick me up and carry me around like I weigh nothing."

I just laughed and slapped her arse.

Over the next week, we solidified our wedding dates in Oxford and paid the deposits for our venues. As we were getting married in late April Sarah wanted a spring wedding outdoors. One of the University colleges near us had beautiful gardens on the river. They were able to host our reception too, but Sarah preferred the boathouse next door. She wanted us to take punts - river boats popular in Oxford and Cambridge - from the college to the boathouse with all our guests waiting for us. Sarah didn't realise it at the time but the venue was sentimental to me too, it was less than half a mile from my grandparents' house, and I had happy memories of walking those gardens with my grandmother growing up. When I told her she teared up a little.

The plan was to have a little party with our friends to announce our plans. When Mum and my siblings found out they invited themselves. That led to Edward and Karen coming along as well and before I knew it I was hosting a braai for seventeen people. My siblings arrived the day before and Mum announced that she was spending the weekend at Liz's. They hadn't met in person but had apparently exchanged a few emails.

I tried to explain to the siblings that we didn't have the room for all five of them but they just laughed me off, before producing two airbeds. Scar and Becca took our spare bedroom while Tim and the boys fought over who would get the sofa bed and who would be stuck on the airbeds. Tim may have been the oldest but he had no chance of winning over Henry.

The night before the party we took them to our pub. We invited Mum and Liz but they refused, saying that they were going out for a nice dinner so the 'Mums could get to know each other properly'.

I wasn't really surprised when Mum and Liz turned up at our house hours before the party and set us to work tidying up to their standards. I was thankful I had taken the time to prep the meat the day before because about an hour before our first guests arrived Mum kicked me and the boys out of the kitchen and started making salads and sides with the other ladies. We went outside to finish arranging the garden and light the fire. That continued over the next couple of hours, our guests would arrive the women would stay in the kitchen and gossip while the guys joined me outside.

Just before we sat down to eat Sarah and I thanked everyone for coming and announced our plans to the group. As I expected Scar and Becca weren't bothered about being bridesmaids and were just happy to be included. Tim grumbled about having to share best man duties but took it like a champ, particularly when he realised that he could take the lead on my stag do planning with Don in Botswana. I instantly regretted that choice when I saw the glint in his eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds