Mike and Sarah Pt. 06

"Good night Mr Smith. Today was beyond my wildest dreams. I love you so much," she whispered.

I kissed the top of her head and reciprocated her words, "I love you too Mrs Smith. Sleep well."

Sarah was already awake when I woke up, we hadn't moved. My wife was holding her hand up looking at the rings that now adorned her finger. When she realised I was awake, she crawled onto my lap before flashing me with a bright smile.

"Morning husband," she started brightly while kissing me, "How do you want to spend our first morning as a married couple?"

Reaching my hand up to brush her hair behind her ear, I answered, "Well my love, this probably isn't the answer you want but we should probably go check on the Botswana lot and make sure they're alright."

"No, they're adults, they can look after themselves for one morning," my wife told me before kissing her way down my body. She gave me a few gentle strokes, before adding, "Last night was all about me, so this morning is all about you, we can work out something for both of us later." Without another word, she took me deeply in her mouth. Despite her statement, the first few minutes were definitely about her and the power she had over me, slowly she let my pleasure take over and she worked me to the finish line, taking my whole length as she swallowed her morning treat.

Over the next few days, we slowly went back to our normal lives as our international guests made their way home. There were no big goodbyes, we'd be seeing them in a few months. We had decided against a honeymoon opting instead to go to Mauritius after our Botswana wedding. We went on a four-day city break to Rome instead. We managed the key sites, taking in the Vatican to see Michaelangelo's masterpiece and the Colosseum. My bride made us stop at the Trevi Fountain so she could make a wish. I looked at her for a clue, but she never told me what she wished for, all she said was that she knew I would make it come true.

Our friends gave us a month to enjoy our newlywed bliss, before turning their attention to our next wedding. I ignored most of their questions preferring to surprise them but there was one particular question I couldn't let pass. We were at our weekly drinks when Tom asked what was actually an important question.

"So Mike, if we're representing Sarah as her family does that mean we're her uncles like your dad and the girls are her aunts?"

"Not quite, Adam and Mandy can be considered aunts and uncles and can sit with the elders but the rest of you are just 'cousins'."

My answer shocked the group, "That's ridiculous we're all the same age," Harry protested.

"Yeah, but you're not married. You'll be treated as adults because you are, but to join with the elder men and women you need to be married. Don't worry about it too much. They won't expect you to do anything traditional, most of it in theory has already been done, we're only doing the final part of the process. What needs to be done on the day, will be sorted out by my dad and Don's father Stuart."

"How will we know what to do?" Penny asked.

"Mike's step-mum is going to be my lead Aunt, she's going to spend the week before the wedding teaching us what we need to know. She's also getting us the clothes we need," Sarah responded surprising me.

The weeks passed and I got a pleasant surprise at work, my boss was leaving and I would be taking her place when I returned from Botswana. I didn't see it coming but I was delighted with the promotion. Sarah reacted to the news joyfully and rewarded my achievement with a night wearing her collar and little else.

The day before we flew out, I discovered Sarah had made a big decision. I noticed her arm was bandaged when I got home from work. She saw my concerned look and decided to answer my unasked question.

"Babe, I've had my implant taken out. We've been together for two years now and married for four months. I'm not sure if I'm going to get pregnant straight away given I've had the implant for so long and I'm not sure about my cycle, but I'm ready."

Instead of answering her I just kissed her before heading upstairs to finish my share of the packing. Sarah's little declaration triggered me to think further about our future. I did a little bit of maths in my head and quickly worked out that with my new job, and my investment account we would be able to afford to buy a house together. I decided I would surprise Sarah with that news when we got back, there was too much going on to worry about adding to it.

Our first two days in Botswana were frantic, with constant trips to the airport as our friends and family arrived. To make the job simpler, Don took the week off work to help me ferry everyone around and we rented two 12-seater minibuses. We had been in Botswana for two days and it was the first day of wedding prep when Sarah got a nasty surprise. I knew she wasn't going to react well and had put it off as long as I could. We were having breakfast at the hotel with the others when I dropped the bombshell.

"Love, from tonight until the wedding we're going to have to sleep apart, I have to sleep at my family home in the village."

Sarah looked at me like I had gone mad. Before I could do anything, she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, "Mike what the fuck do you mean we're sleeping apart? We're married," Her voice was low but full of anger.

"Babe, we're married in England, you wanted a traditional Botswana wedding. Marie will explain it later, but until you're brought to my family on 'our wedding day' I'm not meant to spend the night with you. I'll still see you every day, I just need to sleep there. If something happens I'm only twenty minutes away."

Sarah wasn't happy but accepted that this was part of what she had promised and asked for.

"I'm not happy, but I'll deal with it."

That set the tone of our week, I would wake up early and drive to the hotel to have breakfast with everyone. The ladies would walk across the estate to Dad's house for their morning lessons learning what they needed to know about the customs, while the boys and I would load into a minivan and head to my family home, to help with the wedding prep. I think they learned more about chopping firewood and preparing a cow in that week than they ever thought they would need to know.

In the afternoon we would drive back to pick up the girls and take our out-of-towners to various places around the city. The girls remained tight-lipped about their lessons. But would share quiet conversations and giggles. It was a monumental task sorting out dinner for everyone each night but my Botswana friends came through, and we had a great week. The night before the wedding we got a surprise by going to my old football club who had cancelled their game to throw us a pre-wedding party.

The morning of our second wedding arrived, I followed my uncles through the property as they inspected that everything was in place. They had arranged a huge wedding marquee for the invited guests, and plenty of extra chairs as traditionally everyone in the village had the right to attend and be fed by the groom's family. On top of a cow, they had killed a couple of goats to make sure we didn't run out of food. Whatever wasn't eaten would be donated around the community.

Finally, it was time and we went to the Kgotla (tribal meeting place). Sarah and I were seated apart while the Chief and village elders introduced us and our families. Through the ceremony I watched my wife follow a ceremony she didn't understand with complete concentration. She looked amazing to me wearing her traditional blue skirt and white blouse. They narrated our family histories as far as they knew them and declared us married. Sarah was taken away by the elder women and when she returned she had been dressed, now wearing a traditional shawl to signify her status as a married woman.

My aunts and other elder women in the community sang songs of celebration. Our friends and families left ahead of us while we were placed in the final car. We followed the long convoy back to my family home listening to all the cars blaring their horns to signify a marriage had taken place. Sarah was quiet on the journey other than a small kiss, she just held my hand and leaned her head on my shoulder while she absorbed the moment.

It was a long afternoon filled with food, family, speeches and singing. I'm sure most of my friends had no idea what was going on most of the time, but I would see some of my cousins occasionally leaning over to clue them in on the process, I was doing the same for Sarah. The only part of the day conducted in English was Dad's speech on behalf of Sarah's family.

Finally, the afternoon had to end and we had to go through the last two rituals. My stepmother came to collect Sarah along with all the other married women so they could advise her on how to maintain a healthy marriage. As soon as they were out of sight, my uncle collected me for my version of the same conversation with the married men. In reality, they accepted we were already married and they just shared their well wishes.

As the sun began to set we went through the final ritual, it was time for Sarah to officially become part of my family. I stood at the door of the house, while the ladies on both sides of the family led her to the door. Traditionally this was for married women only but an exception had been made for our friends. On their heads, they carried presents, the kinds of things you would give newlyweds starting their life, cookware, linens that sort of thing. We didn't need any of it and it would be donated to local charities and needy families. Receiving my wife at the door, I led her through the house, to the room I had been sleeping in.

Closing the door behind us, Sarah wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Now Mr Smith, we are married in two cultures so you can never get rid of me," she said quietly giving me a small kiss. "Mike, do they really expect us to have sex? I'm not against it, I haven't shared your bed in a week, it's just weird with our families outside," she asked after another kiss.

"Maybe in the old days, but it's just a way of signifying the celebration is over. We can go back out in twenty minutes. People will already be heading off by now."

"Okay, do we have to stay here tonight with your family? I have an overnight bag just in case" she asked with a lustful look in her eyes.

"No, I've booked us a room at the hotel, we'll check out when we go camping."

She gave me a devilish grin, "Your wife is going to reward you so much for that Mr Smith."

"It's my pleasure, Mrs Smith," I replied.

As I had expected almost everyone had left by the time we walked back outside about 20 minutes later. The only people around were my aunts and cousins doing the tidying that wouldn't wait while my uncles held a council in their usual spot. Sarah made a point of hugging everyone and thanking them in her limited Setswana for all that they had done. She saved my uncles for last particularly Liam, she took him away from the group and I watched them have a quiet conversation. I watched him nod his head and give her a big hug before bringing her back to me. We didn't share many words, he just handed me my father's car keys and wished me well with a handshake.

We were about ten minutes away from the hotel when I finally decided to ask about her conversation with Liam,

"Babe, what did you my uncle talk about?"

She gave me a small frown, "I told OUR uncle that if and when we have children, they going to grow up knowing their Botswana heritage and we'll bring them as often as we can."

I laughed at her certainty over our future before focussing on the final few minutes of the drive. Our check-in was speedy and much to our delight, we had been upgraded to the top suite. I asked the staff to take our overnight bags while leading Sarah over to the clubhouse.

"Come on Mrs Smith, it's still early let's go join everyone for a drink I'm sure they're all there. Unsurprisingly our crew had taken over the entire bar. At some point, Don and my Botswana friends decided that their trip wouldn't be complete until we took them to Boulevard, our local bar which on weekends had a DJ and was fairly affordable. The siblings and our Oxford friends were keen to continue the party. I thought Sarah might refuse but she was all for it.

I will say this, I love Boulevard, growing up it was easily my second favourite bar in Botswana, but it wasn't a big place. I was a bit concerned about 18 of us turning up on one of their busiest nights. I needn't have worried, Don had called ahead and explained to managers Sarah and I had gotten married. This brought additional problems. Every year on our Birthdays the bar staff made a point of giving us a mystery drink, I had worked it out as a Long Island Ice Tea on steroids. I didn't live in Botswana anymore so they just gave me one on my first visit of each trip, as a result, I had avoided it on our previous trip to Botswana.

It was filled with other friends and acquaintances who lived locally so we knew most of the people there. Our English guests were welcomed as locals, and unsurprisingly the managers cleared a table, for me and Sarah to stand on before presenting us with our mystery drinks. To the cheers of nearly a hundred people, we downed them in unison, before sharing a kiss for the cheering crowd.

Sarah called time on the night before our night got too out of hand and we made our way back to the hotel. As soon as the door closed behind she attacked me, pushing me into the wall and pulling my face down to meet hers. Unlike our first wedding night which was slow and sensual, this was needy and rough from the get-go. I lost buttons as she ripped my shirt open before she struggled with my belt and trousers. I took a little more care with her outfit, somehow finding the willpower to remember she would want to save it. However, once I got her down to her underwear, my restraint disappeared - I would learn the next morning I had ruined one of her most expensive sets of lingerie. In the moment neither of us cared.

It wasn't a night for foreplay or loving tenderness. The nights of sleeping apart combined with the significance of the day fuelled our passion. She was fully naked before she had my trousers off, but once she did she grabbed my hard member and used her grip on in to drag me to the bed. Before she could pull me on top of her I stopped her and roughly pushed her to her knees. Without complaint, she took me into her mouth and started an intense sloppy blowjob. I wouldn't last if I let her continue so once she started chasing my orgasm, I stopped her with a whimper before throwing her onto the bed face down. After a quick courtesy check of her wetness, I took my prize in one thrust and went as hard as I could until I erupted nearly a week's worth of not having her next to me. Somehow I managed to keep going and Sarah's orgasm arrived with a muffled scream into the pillow before I went soft and became too sensitive.

Surprisingly she recovered before I did, straddling me she kissed me deeply before picking up the phone to order another bottle of champagne from room service. She gave me another kiss before padding off to the bathroom where I could hear her filling the jacuzzi tub. I only just managed to get up when the door knock came. Slipping on the provided robe, I accepted the champagne which I was told was complimentary. Taking the bottle and glasses into the bathroom I found my goddess, in the tub, luxuriating in the bubbles.

Popping the bottle and pouring her glass, I settled in next to her and let the hot water and sensation of the foaming water wash over me. She adjusted slightly so she could be right against me and rest her head on my shoulder. I knew she wanted to talk so I left it to her to take the lead.

"Babe, I know today was just a courtesy, but somehow it was more meaningful than our legal wedding. Seeing OUR community together and work so hard to give us today was amazing. I didn't understand a lot of what happened but it was incredible. The way they all come together to celebrate is special. I want to be a part of that. That's why I told Uncle Liam what I did, if we have children I want them to grow up knowing what it feels like to be part of a huge extended family and community."

I chuckled a little before responding, "You my wife are already a part of it, today was for you, we belong to each other now in both British law and Botswana tradition. As for our kids of course they'll grow up knowing what it means to be Motswana, I could never set foot in this country again and never lose that. Anyway, we already have a huge extended family. We have the siblings, and our friends in both Oxford and Botswana. That's sixteen aunts and uncles, I don't know if you realise this but even without the traditional parts of Botswana we already have our version."

Sarah climbed onto my lap so she could kiss me, "You know how to say the sexiest things. Now let's get some sleep, it's late and Don says you have a lot of work to do before we can take everyone camping."

"We? One camping safari and you think you're the expert."

"Shut up you," she laughed, "you know what I meant."

We slowly finished the champagne while enjoying the jacuzzi. Getting out we dried each other off before I let her lead me to bed. Sarah waited until we were in our sleeping position before she spoke again.

"Mike," she said quietly, "I know I say it a lot, but thank you for everything. It's so much more than what we have when it's just us, it's the people you've brought into my life, it's taking an Oxford girl and showing her how big the world is and how beautiful it can be. Eight-year-old me dreamed of a princess fairy tale wedding, I wish I could back in time and tell her that her traditional Botswana wedding would blow all those dreams out of the water." With her words, she gently kissed my hand and settled down to sleep.

I woke up to the sunrise coming through the curtains, as quietly as I could, I eased my way away from my sleeping beauty and made myself a cup of coffee before making my way onto our private balcony to enjoy the sunrise with a quiet cigarette. I was on my second cup before I heard the door slide open. The love of my life simply slid onto my lap and took a sip of my coffee. Leaning back against me, we watched the sunrise come over the golf course together in silence. Occasionally she would get up and refill our coffee but mostly we just enjoyed the peace and quiet of the moment.

As the new day developed she took my hand and led me back to bed. The night before had been rough and needy, this was gentle and loving. She hissed slightly when I first moved to enter her, I tried to stop but she encouraged me to keep going, "I'm just tender love, it'll go away once we get going."

It was some of the most romantic sex of our time together, with the balcony doors open letting a cool breeze come through. Time was immaterial and in the moment the world faded into the distance while we just enjoyed each other. We shared an intimate shower before we finally made it down to join everyone for a late breakfast. There was none of the usual celebration at our arrival, just an acceptance that we were all one family now. Maybe we weren't all legally related but we were family.

It was halfway through the morning when Don and my Botswana friends arrived. We had to pick up the 4x4 safari vehicles he had arranged. He still hadn't told me the itinerary but when it came down to it, if I could pick anyone to spend a week in the bush with it was him. He had another surprise for us, his parents had felt left out of most of our wedding and had decided to host a braai for all of us.

We parked the five 4x4s in the hotel car park. Due to the size of the group, Don had also arranged two bush trailers for additional storage. After we made sure everything was good to go, he walked us over to his parents' house. Much like before I didn't receive much of a welcome, only this time Sarah didn't get a proper one either. Sharon and Stuart welcomed everyone warmly before putting me, Sarah and Don to work serving everyone drinks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds