Mike and Sarah Pt. 06

Mike was right, between our friends and his siblings, we do have one huge extended family. We all support each other as best we can and our children have more aunts, uncles and cousins than we ever did.

Mandy and Adam have two kids of their own and live close by. More often than not weekends are spent in one house or the other with five kids causing mayhem. Mike and Adam are either cooking or chasing them around while Mandy and I share a bottle of wine comparing notes on how lucky we are.

Penny surprised us when she announced that she had taken a job in Botswana. Somehow we missed it, but she had gotten very close with Mike's friend Don. They got married about four years ago now. Mike was the best man, and our girls were flower girls. Will was their ring bearer. They have their own little boy now. We're his Godparents.

Beth decided to move to London and further her career. Recently she's been talking a lot about this guy she met. I think she's smitten.

Scarlett got married a couple of years ago. Her husband Jack seems like a nice guy. He's a little intimidated by Mike. But then again I know how much Mike loves his sisters. Becca has a new boyfriend. They've been together for about six months, she thinks he might be the one. I think Mike might be having a long conversation with him soon.

We see a lot of Maggie, she followed in her father's footsteps and is about to graduate from Oxford. She loves being an Aunt and is particularly fond of Kate. She is our preferred babysitter. She hasn't brought anyone around yet. Mike doesn't know this but she confided to me she thinks she's bi-sexual and is just happy to explore that for the moment. She knows Mike won't care and just wants her to be happy, she just wants to be sure when she tells him.

The rest of our friends haven't quite found their place in the world yet, but they seem happy and content with their lives.

I briefly reconciled with my father when Lettie was about a year old. I didn't really trust him and Mike didn't like it but we allowed it for the sake of giving our kids a relationship with their grandfather. They maintained a respectful distance from each other. That fell apart after we adopted Kate, he never treated her as his grandchild and ignored her. We couldn't accept that and I cut him out of our lives for the final time.

Maybe I'll regret that someday, but when I look at my life, Mike has made all my dreams come true. I am married to my soulmate, I have three beautiful children and a life filled with love, family and friends. There's too much happiness in our lives to have regrets.

***

Thank you to everyone who has made it this far. It's amazing what was meant to be a short 2 part story turned into this.

I've got a few ideas for other stories in this universe, so stay tuned.

Any feedback is always welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds