Mike and Sarah Pt. 06

It was heartwarming to watch the people we loved come together and enjoy each other's company. I realised then how important it was to bring them all together, it would make our trip to Botswana much easier. I had one more task to complete while I had everyone together. Unlike everything else I had to do this alone.

I finally found a moment with Mum and managed to pull her away from the group for a private moment.

I took a deep breath, "Amy, I know you're going to act like it anyway but officially would you like to take the place of Mother of the Groom?"

Mum instantly pulled me in for a hug, "You're a moron for asking me to be what I already am. But I know why you did," she gave me another hug before continuing, "If you ever call me Amy again, I'll forget you're 28 and give you an old fashioned spanking." With a quick kiss on my cheek, she went to rejoin the party.

Sarah caught the moment and gave me a questioning look but I just shook my head and smiled.

We were in bed when I told her what I had spoken to Mum about, she just laughed.

"Amy is right you are a moron. A loveable one but a moron all the same."

After that weekend our wedding plans took a backseat. Apart from the weekend when we organised and sent out our wedding invitations, Sarah made it clear that she didn't want to do any serious planning until the New Year. As far as she was concerned we had done the most important parts in finding a venue and inviting everyone, everything else was just minor details.

We would occasionally discuss ideas but there was no real conversation about it. We were just happy to enjoy the time together and our ordinary lives.

It was after Mum's New Year's party that I appreciated Sarah's relaxed wedding planning style.

Mandy and the girls were panicking on her behalf. One week at our usual drinks they confronted her about it.

"Sarah, Babe, you're getting married in three months, and apart from sending out the invitations you haven't done anything."

She looked at me and smiled before answering. "We've already done most of it, we have a venue and an officiant, our reception venue is doing the food and suggested several DJs."

"But what about your dress, the bridesmaids' dresses, the cake and your wedding jewellery?" Beth continued.

I could see she was getting annoyed but she stayed calm, "We'll go dress shopping soon, I'm just sorting out good weekends with Mike's sisters, we don't need wedding jewellery, I'm using Mike's grandma's and we're using his grandparents' wedding bands. We'll get those resized a couple of weeks beforehand."

The girls were surprised by how relaxed she was about everything but seemed pacified by her answers. It did however raise questions in my mind. We were settling down in bed when I started asking them.

"Babe, are you sure this is all you want? We still have time to make our wedding bigger if you want," I asked gently.

Sarah shook her head before climbing onto my lap and taking my face in her hands. "Mike, I don't want a big wedding, I would have married you at the registry office, with our close friends and family. I already feel like your wife. Mandy is confused because growing up we always shared the dream of a big fairytale wedding. You changed that for me, marrying you is more important than all the stress that comes with all that."

Having her naked on top of me combined with her little declaration caused a reaction, she noticed and smiled. "That's better babe, that's what I want you thinking about when we're in bed, not silly details like how big our wedding is," she whispered before pinning my cock between us and slowly began grinding against me. I let her work herself up, I waited until she was ready before I made my move. She had just raised her hips to take me into her when I flipped us so I could be on top. She moaned loudly, "You know I love it when you take control, now use me."

Despite her request, I took my time working up to the fast pace she wanted. She pleaded and begged for me to pick up the pace but I ignored her. It was her favourite game, I was only in control as long as I ignored her, the longer I held off, the more I played into her fantasy of giving me control. We both knew it wouldn't last and I would eventually give in and pick up the pace, but the few minutes of denial played into her fantasy. I managed to hold off just long enough for her to orgasm before I pulled out. Wordlessly she took me into her mouth and quickly brought me to completion. She took a few extra moments to lick off her remaining juices.

She kissed my cheek before snuggling into my side. "I love how you know when to just take over."

I kissed the top of her head and pulled her tighter to me. After a few minutes, she rolled us over to sleep.

Slowly the wedding preparations did take over. For the six weeks, Scarlett and Becca would come every other weekend for dress fittings. On the weekends they didn't come up, we'd be busy, testing cakes and meeting with florists, DJs and photographers. I was surprised Sarah included me in decisions like flowers and décor, but she was adamant that I get involved,

"It's our wedding, we have to decide these things together. Like we do everything else."

Before we knew it, our wedding was two weeks away and it was time for our hen and stag weekends away. As expected the boys took me to Newcastle, and the girls took Sarah to Cardiff. When I found out the girls' hotel had a spa, I called ahead and booked all weekend passes as a surprise.

I was surprised when we arrived in my University town. Not only had Tim managed to contact most of my university football team to reunite, but Don and Rich had arrived a week early from Botswana to be part of my weekend. The appearance of the football boys was worrisome, in University we had been notorious for our social life, we made the University newspaper at least once a term with our exploits.

I had my phone confiscated within 20 minutes of checking into the hotel so I couldn't keep in touch with Sarah. It was one of the most drunken weekends of my life, going through the bars and clubs of my late teens and early twenties, playing the ridiculous drinking games we used to 'welcome' the freshers onto the team. Having organised these games in the past I knew they were all highly rigged against me. On the last day, the boys took pity on me, and took me to a football game, before finishing with a steak and whiskey dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better send-off into married life.

Sarah seemed similarly happy with her weekend when we reunited at home. We didn't share details of what we got up to but the girls made sure to thank me for their spa passes. Our Botswana guests arrived slowly over the next few days. Sarah and I had the foresight to take the entire week before our wedding off so we could entertain them. Maggie was insistent that she be allowed to join us and the girls quickly adopted her, she was somewhere between their mascot and communal little sister. When she found out that she was going to be a junior bridesmaid and get to wear the same dress as the 'big girls' she lit up and hugged all of them.

Much like Sarah had predicted my Botswana friends fit right in and Candice and Mandy did make a fearsome due. Due to a lack of options and its convenience for everyone, we ended up booking our pub for the night before the wedding. Dad surprised me by putting his card behind the bar and offering to pay the final tab. I questioned it, but he shrugged me off,

"I've barely contributed to your wedding despite my offer so I'm happy to do it. Let me know your final bar bill after the wedding tomorrow and I'll help with that too."

I gave him a small hug before returning to the party. It still wasn't perfect but we were getting better at it. With everyone around, I hadn't gotten the chance to catch up with him. He had lost even more weight I was starting to get concerned about his health and his cancer. Over email, his updates were mostly that the doctors were still fairly happy with his progress, but seeing him in person made me think he was bending the truth a little. It wasn't the time to bring it up but I was going to get an answer out of him before he went home.

As the party went on I was able to push Dad out of my mind and bring my attention back into the moment. I was overwhelmed by the melting pot of my life all coming together in that one room to celebrate me and Sarah. I saw my uncles talking to each other and realised that it had probably been thirty years since they had last interacted. I spotted Mum talking to Dad and sharing a hug, it pleased me that my wedding could be the catalyst for them to reestablish their friendship. I found my bride holding Maggie's hand and leading her around the party introducing her to everyone. I caught up with them just as they got to Scarlett and Becca. They had never met, but Scar and Becca wrapped her up in hugs.

"Maggie, did you know that we're also Mike's sisters?" Becca asked her gently.

Maggie looked at me confused but I nodded my head.

Before Maggie could reply, Scar added, "That means you're our sister too. And you see those boys over there, they're your big brothers." Scar finished pointing out Tim, Henry and Miles who were chatting with the Botswana boys. I loved how easily they brought new people into our fold.

Maggie took my hand and impatiently dragged me over to meet her new brothers. When she was done she went back to Scar and Becca and stayed near them all night. She nearly threw a tantrum when it was time for her to go back to the hotel, she wanted to stay with her new sisters. My wonderful sisters calmed her down with the promise that she would see them in the morning when they all got ready for the wedding. The girls were camping at the AirBnb my Botswana friends had rented since it had more beds while my brothers, Don and Rich were keeping me company. Sarah wasn't happy about us sleeping apart as she didn't believe in the tradition but the girls wore her down by pointing out how long it would take all of them to get ready the next morning.

Slowly the party wound down and it was just Sarah myself and our friends. Adam made a joke about giving us thirty minutes in the garden before we left but Sarah turned him down. She said it was hard enough to spend the night away from me as it was. Laughing Adam, Tom and Harry pitched together to buy one more round.

Sarah and I had a long moment outside the front of the pub unwilling to be parted. In the end, Mandy and Candice put their foot down and dragged her away while Don and Tim did the same for me.

At the house, Don helped himself to the fridge and poured us all a drink. He toasted his new friends and thanked me for bringing us all together. Adam and the others went back to their flats not much later promising to be back in the morning. My brothers and my two oldest friends managed to keep me going for another hour we called it a night. I fell asleep consumed by the love I felt from all the people in our lives.

The next morning we managed to get ready fairly quickly and had an hour to kill before our cars to the venue arrived. Sarah and the girls were getting the Limo service while we just using regular taxis. Just before we left, Don pulled out a bottle of Glenfiddich Reserve Cask and we shared one final drink.

It was a perfect spring day with sunshine and a cool breeze. Strangely as we welcomed our guests while waiting for Sarah I felt none of the nerves that I'd been told to expect. There was no doubt in my mind that Sarah would walk down the aisle and in an hour I would be married to the love of my life.

First Candice, Dani and Lexi appeared, Becca and Scarlett followed and it was my cue to get ready. I surveyed the garden with all of our guests sitting in the sunshine and made a point to take in every moment. Maggie came first, looking adorable in her mini Bridesmaid dress, then Penny, then Beth, then Mandy. Finally, my bride came into view walking on her own and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a tear forming. She was wearing a simple dress with no train, and words fail me when I try to describe how I felt watching her walk towards me.

She caught my gaze from the start of her walk and with a bright smile she held my eyes until she reached me. We shared our vows without breaking the eye contact and when our officiant permitted me to kiss her I held it so long the applause was dying down before we broke apart. She held me tightly as we went through the receiving line and thanked everyone for being a part of our day.

I had one more surprise for my now wife. We did the family pictures first so they could move on to the reception. The next pictures were with our Botswana friends, finally, we had pictures with our wedding party and just us. The idea was that we'd let a professional punt us the 300 yards upriver, but just as Sarah got settled, I took the punting pole from the guide. No one was going to be part of our first presentation and man and wife but us.

Sarah gasped and then laughed, "I can't believe I married such an arrogant prick."

I ignored the insult based on the love and affection I heard in her voice. It was surreal to come into sight of the 80 people who loved us most in the world standing on a river dock, applauding our arrival.

It was the most fun party of my life, from the time Sarah and I shared our first dance to Jason Mraz's Lucky, in the end, I spent more time on the dance floor than I did off it. All of the women in my life wanted a dance and Sarah insisted that every third one was hers as my bride. Sarah gave me the biggest surprise when the DJ announced the father and bride dance. She gave me a big smile before letting me go and walking over to Dad to pull him onto the floor, when she was done with Dad she made a point of dancing with both my uncles before letting any of the groomsmen and other guests get their turn. By that point, I had danced with her mum and mine so it was even.

She had one more surprise for me to show she had put more thought into our wedding than I had thought. The DJ announced that the wedding party had a special dance arranged and asked all the guests to clear the dancefloor. I had no clue but in seconds the only people on the floor were our original Oxford friends, my Botswana friends and all my siblings including Maggie. Before I knew it we were all holding hands and dancing in a wide circle to We Are Family by Sister Sledge.

Our perfect night had to end, I was surprised when Dad and Marie left without Maggie, but Sarah showed no surprise. In the end, it was the 18 of us and our mascot. Sarah had reserved enough champagne to ensure we all had at least one more glass and a sparkling grape juice for Maggie. Her toast was beautiful.

"Words can't describe what all of you mean to me and the fact you've been here to share today with me and Mike. I love all of you more than I will ever find words for." She then highlighted each person individually. She started with our Botswana friends explaining how much she appreciated them for accepting her with so little to go on. She thanked the siblings next for making her feel like a wanted member of the family. She worked through our Oxford friends crediting them for the contribution they had made to our lives. Finally, she bent down to Maggie and wrapped her in a big hug.

"Maggie I wanted you to stay with us tonight even though it's past your bedtime. You know you have me and Mike. Yesterday, you learned you had 5 new brothers and sisters. But you have so much more than that. Everyone here is your big brother or sister. Some live here in England, and some live in Botswana, which means no matter where you are you can always find home. No matter what happens you'll always have us."

Before Maggie or I could respond Tim bent down picked her up and kissed her cheek, before passing her around the group. In the time it took for Maggie to come back around to us, Sarah kissed me deeply. My little sister was tired and clung to me like a little girl. My wife noticed first.

"Come on guys let's get the little one to bed."

Thankfully the chosen hotel for the weekend was a five-minute walk away. When we got there the last of the revellers were still at the bar toasting our wedding. Dad was one of them, when he saw Maggie clinging to me he quickly excused himself to get his daughter to bed. Liam and Edward were still going strong and insisted on one more drink. Thankfully with all the dancing neither Sarah nor I were particularly drunk.

Finally, it was time to go home, our friends weren't quite ready to finish the party so Sarah agreed to one final drink at the AirBnb after explaining that if they showed up drunk to our wedding brunch she would not be pleased.

In the end, Sarah and I made it back to our house. Sarah had refused to get a hotel room for our wedding night. She only explained it to me when we got home we were having a glass of champagne. The first moment that was truly just the two of us.

"Mike, my husband - oh my god I love saying that - this is the only place I want to be tonight. In the house where we've built a life together. This is where I belong with you." Without another word, she drained her glass before kissing me. "Give me five minutes husband, I'll meet you upstairs."

What I found was beyond my wildest dreams. My wife was waiting for me in a white corset top, tutu skirt and white thigh-high stockings holding onto a mini version of her wedding bouquet.

"I thought about letting you consummate our marriage in my dress but I couldn't bear the thought of ruining it. I'm hoping this makes a good replacement."

I slowly made my way over to my wife, reaching below her skirt I found a piece of string with a patch of lace that some might call a thong. Laying her gently on the bed I worked her thong off before kissing my way up her legs paying special attention to her inner thighs. I heard her breath catch as I made first contact with her pussy. I wasn't in the mood to tease and went straight to work, first licking up and down her lips, before gently turning my attention to her clitoris. Surprisingly she was quiet as I worked on her, her body was the only indicator I had of her pleasure. Using her little tremors and shallow breath patterns as a guide to keeping going I focused my attention on bringing about her climax. The first indicator I received of its impending arrival was a little whimper followed by Sarah placing a hand on my head to keep me where she wanted. With a final whimper, I felt her thighs clench against my head as her orgasm washed over her. She released her grip on me and with a final kiss on her little button, I moved away.

Sarah watched me as I stood and began to slowly undress for her. As I got to my boxers she moved to the edge of the bed and reached for me, but I pushed her hand away.

"No love, tonight is just for you."

Leaving my boxers on I took her corset off before removing her skirt. I held her eyes and saw nothing but her love. Finally taking my boxers off I kissed my up body, starting just below her belly button and working my way north. Pausing at her breasts I worked her nipples until they were fully distended. Moving on I trailed little kisses along her collarbone and the little sensitive spots on her neck, before finally engaging her lips. She reciprocated forcefully while reaching between us to pull me between her folds, as I pushed she raised her hips to meet me. Slowly our passion grew, moving us from slow and intimate to fast and needy and finally desperate for release. Sarah sensed it and started begging,

"Please Mike, cum for me, cum for your wife."

Her words triggered the response she wanted and I came deeply within her. Not wanting the moment to end I remained deeply embedded within her while she held my face and stroked my cheeks. She groaned in complaint as I softened and slipped out of her. I tried to roll off her but she didn't want the moment to end and wrapped her legs around me, pulling my face down to kiss her. Finally, she let me go and I moved off of her, she instantly followed me to my side of the bed and wrapped herself tightly around me resting her head beneath my chin. She kissed my chest gently before falling asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds