Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 06

As if he was dreaming this or imagining his mother's warm hand on his stiff prick, she slowly masturbated him. Returning the favor by reciprocating in kind, he reached his hand down to rub her clit and finger her pussy with his right hand while still fondling her right breast and fingering her right nipple with his left hand. Just as he couldn't believe her hand was wrapped around his hard cock, he couldn't believe his fingers were inside of his mother's wet cunt. Cock for cunt. With her slowing stroking his cock, he was fingering his mother's pussy. He was rubbing her clit and finger fucking his mother while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

Taking time for him to wrap his brain around everything that's happened so quickly, he couldn't believe he was in his mother's bedroom and they were both naked. With her hand wrapped around his cock and his fingers buried in her pussy, he couldn't believe she was stroking his prick while he was fingering her pussy. Just as she allowed him to feel her shapely ass, fondle her big tits, and finger her hard nipples, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to finger her wet pussy. Still having a difficult time adjusting to their new sexually incestuous relationship, he couldn't believe his mother was just as sexually aroused by his naked body as he was sexually aroused by her naked body. He couldn't believe his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her.

He was fingering his mother's cunt. Probing her pussy deeper and rubbing her clit harder and faster, he couldn't believe he was rubbing her clit while finger fucking his mother's cunt. She was wet, so very wet and he was hard, so very hard. He couldn't wait to make love to her with his tongue before making love to her with his cock. He couldn't wait to know what it felt like to be inside of his mother with his tongue and then with his cock. With her not rejecting him but welcoming him, finally his sexual fantasy is now his sexual reality.

Still maintaining pressure on her clit while rubbing it and while finger fucking his mother, he leaned down to take her nipples in his mouth again, first one and then the other. Sucking and nibbling on her nipples with his lips, he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipple with his fingertips while feeling and fondling her breast with his big hand. She had beautiful breasts. So shapely and so firm, she had amazing tits. He couldn't believe he was feeling and fondling his mother's tits while sucking his mother's nipples, rubbing her clit, and fingering her pussy all while she stroked his cock. A sexual dream come true, he's been waiting a very long time for this.

With her breathing heavily in his ear, he could feel her becoming sexually aroused. Moving his mouth back and forth from one nipple to the other, he loved sucking his mother's big tits while playing with her wet pussy. The more he sucked her tits and fingered her pussy the wetter and the more sexually aroused she became. He couldn't wait to eat her. He couldn't wait to lick her. He couldn't wait to watch her react to his tongue and to hear her cum. Then, by whispering the magic words in his ear, she gave him her permission to do what he couldn't wait to do.

"Eat me, Joey. Lick my pussy. I can't wait to feel your tongue inside of me," she said slowly and seductively while whispering her incestuous, sexual lust for him in his ear. "Give me an orgasm with your fingers and with your mouth. I want to cum. I need to cum. Make me cum Joey. It's been a long time since I've had an orgasm that wasn't from my fingers, from my vibrator, or from my dildo."

Damn. That's a sexy surprise to him. His mother masturbates herself. He suspected his mother masturbated but a son never thinks of his mother as having sexual needs, even this son, especially this son, who's so very sexually attracted to his mother. Suddenly having a vision of his mother playing with her sexual toys, he was surprised that she has a vibrator and a dildo. Suddenly, he had an image of his mother masturbating herself while rubbing her clit with her vibrator, fucking herself with her dildo, and fingering her nipples.

'Wow!'

* * * * *

As if they were tied at the waist, while still kissing her and with her kissing him, Joey backpedaled with his mother and moved her to her bed. She sat on her bed when he gently pushed back on her shoulders. Then, lying down, she made herself more comfortable on her bed. Scooting herself up higher and positioning herself with her legs bent, she spread her knees while Joey made himself more comfortable too. He made himself comfortable between his mother's legs where no son should ever feel comfortable.

As if preparing himself to do battle and go to war, his mission was to make his mother cum. Even though he knew that she does now, his mission was to make his mother sexually want him as much as he sexually wants her. After the smoke cleared, with no medals pinned on his chest but for the beaming, sexually satisfied smile that his mother would surely give him, he was going to eat his mother. He couldn't believe he was about to lick his mother.

Taking his sweet time while enjoying the moment, with her knees spread wide open, he stared down at all the glistening pink his mother was showing him. As if she was a captured prisoner, the spoils of war, he was seeing his mother's cunt up close and personal. Only, she wasn't his prisoner. She was his mother. With her not reluctant or forced, she was as much of a willing participate in their sexual, incestuous games as he surely was.

With her nipples totally erect, she was so wet. Even from a distance of two feet away, he could detect her musky aroma. Accustomed to sniffing her worn panties, this fragrance was different, stronger, fresher, and more sexually exciting than just moving her used and discarded cotton panties to his nose. He couldn't wait to lick her. He couldn't wait to taste her. He couldn't wait to watch her, see her, and hear her cum. He couldn't wait to make her cum.

Slowly the reality that he was having sex with his mother took hold of his horny brain and he couldn't believe his nose and lips were so very close to his mother's cunt. When he first opened her bedroom door, with him just seeing her pubic hair covered mound before, he only saw the mere external portion of her pussy. With her legs spread for him, as if she was giving him a personal, pussy tour, he was seeing all his mother's cunt now, the internal portion of her pussy. Overwhelmed by where to look first, he stared from her pretty face first before staring at her shapely breasts and before staring back at her pussy again. His sexual dream come true, yet even in his wildest, sexual fantasies, he couldn't believe he was seeing so very much of his mother's pussy. He couldn't believe she was willingly showing him so very much of her wet pussy.

With his mother giving him a wide open invitation, as if he was her gynecologist instead of her son and she was his patient instead of his mother, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's cunt up close and personal. In the way he's dreamt of her wanting to touch him and to suck him, he couldn't believe that she wanted him to touch her, finger her, lick her, and fuck her. Not enough that he saw his mother's naked breasts, felt her naked tits, and sucked her naked nipples, he couldn't believe she was giving him an in depth view of her naked cunt too. With all that's sexually happened so quickly so very overwhelming, he couldn't believe that she wanted him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy long enough to give her an oral orgasm.

In the way that he did too, she wanted to cum. His mother wanted to cum. She wanted him to make her cum. His mother wanted him to give her an orgasm not only with his fingers but also with his mouth and with his cock. As if he was dreaming, it was all so surreal. Even in his wildest sexual fantasies of her while masturbating himself, he never thought that this would ever really happen.

He made himself more comfortable on her bed and lowered himself further down between his mother's legs and closer to her pussy. As if her pussy wafted sexual pheromones, the aroma of her musky, vaginal secretions filled him with enough sexual arousal to make him dizzy with incestuous lust and sexual delight. He was about to eat his mother. With this his mother and not some woman he picked up at a bar and brought home for the night, he couldn't believe he was ready to lick his mother while fingering his mother.

Yet, more than that, with his mother consenting to having sex with him, she immediately raised his status from that of a lowly perverted son to that of her willing, young lover. Once he licked her, made love to her, and fucked her, she'd no longer just be his mother, she'd be his sexy cougar. She'd be his lover. She'd be his woman. Once she sucked him, made love to him, and fucked him, he'd no longer just be her son, he'd be her young, stud of a lover. Her very own gigolo.

With her complicit in wanting to have sex with him as much as he was her accessory in wanting to have sex with her, they were about to make passionate love. Albeit he was about to make love to her first with his mouth before making love to her with his cock. Yet, now, even though their sexual relationship was incestuously forbidden and sexually taboo, there was no longer any crime with a willing mother wanting to have sex with her willing son. With their sexual, incestuous relationship now out in the open between them, they were both consenting adults after all and what they did behind closed, bedroom doors wasn't anyone business but their own. With no more secretly teasing, enticing, peeping, masturbating, imagining, and sexually fantasizing, now anytime he wanted to have sex with his mother he could. Now anytime she wanted to have sex with her son she could too.

Exploring her pussy by staring at her pussy before touching and fingering her pussy, something he imagined doing for years, he first played with her jet black, trimmed, pubic hair. Then, when he fingered her clit before rubbing her clit, she let out a gasp to his initial touch. Rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy, with her already squirming her naked ass on the bed, he was sexually arousing his mother by fingering his mother's cunt. The more she squirmed, the harder he rubbed her clit, the deeper he fingered her pussy, and the more he fingered her. He couldn't believe he was fingering his mother's cunt while getting ready to eat his mother's cunt. Whether consensual or not, there was something just so forbidden, depraved, and so raunchy for him to stick his face in his mother's pussy and go where no son should ever go with his mother.

'Oh, my God,' he thought to himself. 'This is so unbelievable and something I've been waiting years for it to happen.'

Something he's been wanting to do and something he's been masturbating doing for years, he was about to have sex with his mother. Just as he did in his dream, he was about to give his mother cunnilingus. He was about to finger his mother's pussy before licking his mother's pussy. At least this time, as in his sexy dream and what a sexy dream that was, there wouldn't be three men standing over her masturbating and despoiling her by cumming all over her beautiful body. The only cum bath she'll be getting is from him.

Yet, even now, with his dream so realistic, sometimes when he sees his mother, he imagines cum dripping from her hair, her nose, and her naked breasts. Sometimes, as what happened in his sexy dream with them on a nude beach, he wants to give his mother a cum bath. Yet, at least this time, as in his sexy dream, his mother wouldn't be having a twelve men gangbang. The only bang she'll be getting is from him.

Yet, still in sexual shock, after six years of slow, sexual seduction, he couldn't believe how fast everything has progressed. That two-way mirror was what they needed to go from flashing and teasing to having sex. From hugging her in her sexy nightgown to asking her to go to a nude beach, now after seeing his mother naked and with her seeing him naked too, he was finally going to have sex with his mother. He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with his mother. From peeping on his mother undressing through the two-way mirror that he installed in her bedroom to seeing her in her panty and bra, to seeing her topless, and to seeing her naked, he still couldn't believe that he finally saw his mother naked. Finally, now, he was about to have his wicked, incestuous, sexual way with his mother's naked body.

Taking his time to test the incestuous waters, he continued fingering his mother's pussy while staring at his mother's pussy and before licking his mother's pussy. Taking it super slow to savor the memory of his first time having incestuous sex with his mother, he continued exploring his mother's pussy as if this was the first pussy he's ever seen. Yet, with him having good reason to be wary in his sexual transgressions, this wasn't just any woman's pussy. Her pussy was a very special pussy. This was his mother's pussy, a most sacred place from where he emerged from between her legs 24 years ago.

Seemingly, as if he was born to do this, he was about to make love to his mother with his fingers, with his mouth, and with his tongue before making love to her with his cock. A forbidden place and a hallowed place, savoring the moment before his tongue touched her for the first time, he lowered his mouth down to her to lick and to finger her where no son should ever lick and finger his mother. Then, licking her and licking her while gently fingering her, he ate his mother's cunt as if he was eating one of her gourmet, sweet desserts. Needing to record and memorize everything that happened the first time eating his mother, Joey took his sweet time eating his mother's black, hair trimmed pie.

Something he always imagined doing while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe he was rubbing his mother's clit while fingering her pussy. Something he always imagined doing in his dreams before she sucked his cock, only this was no dream. Licking and licking her while fingering and fingering her, he couldn't believe he was licking his mother's cunt.

He reached up his hands to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples while continuing to lick her pussy. Surprising to his sexually inexperienced self, the more he turned, twisted, and pinched her nipples, the more sexually excited she became. Evidentially by her moans and movements, her nipples, along with her clit, were obviously two of her erogenous zones. The harder he rubbed her clit, the deeper he licked her pussy, and the more that he played with her nipples, the more sexually aroused she became. He was pushing all of her sexual buttons now. As if they were longtime lovers, maybe because they knew one another so well because they were mother and son, he instinctively knew what to do to sexually please and pleasure her.

Even in his wildest sexual fantasies of having sex with his mother, he never imagined his mother being this passionate and this sexual. Always believing that she was modestly moral, he never thought of her as a sexual slut or an incestuous whore. Even though he's always incestuously lusted over his mother, he never thought of her as a sexual animal. Yet, like mother like son, he thought of her as a sexual animal now, a woman who's just as horny as any man and who's just as horny as he is.

"I love eating your pussy, Mom. I love licking your cunt," he said. Afraid of going too far and saying too much in his pillow talk, he couldn't help himself from sexually and explicitly telling her how he truly felt. "I love you being my dirty, little slut. I love you being my personal whore," he said hoping she'd be sexually excited rather than being offended. "I love that you're my cougar and I'm your stud, your very own gigolo."

As if they were having their own sexy version of mother and son pillow talk, as soon as he uttered the words pussy, cunt, slut, and whore, she delightfully squirmed her sexual arousal to his naughty words. As if unlocking her secret combination of sexy, sexual foreplay, she seemingly enjoyed him talking dirty to her. Seemingly, the dirtier he talked the more sexually aroused she became. Whenever he thought of his mother, he thought of her as beautiful and sexy. Now, whenever thinking of her and whenever imagining his mother naked and having sex with her naked body, he'd add slut and whore to his descriptive vocabulary and to his personal imagery. With them making forever, sexual memories, seemingly, she enjoyed being called those names as much as he enjoyed calling her those names.

"Oh, my God, Joey. If you continue talking dirty to me like that, you'll make me cum," she said seemingly hinting for him to continue talking dirty to her to make her cum.

Taking her up on her offer to cum, he continued talking dirty to his mother.

"You're such a sexy slut Mom," he said.

She wiggled her ass and beamed him a smile when he called her a sexy slut.

"You pegged me right for calling me a slut. I am a slut. You never knew that your mother is a cock sucking, cock hungry, cock loving slut," she said with a dirty laugh.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'His mother just called herself a cock sucking, cock hungry, cock loving slut. She must have quite the sexual past. He couldn't help but wonder just how many cocks she sucked. Maybe later, they could discuss that more in depth.'

"Well, you're my cock sucking, cock hungry, cock loving slut now," he said.

Seemingly getting more sexually aroused from all of his sexually salacious pillow talk, with her leading him on, of course, yet as if they were lovers in another life, Joey inherently knew just want to say to sexually excited his mother.

"I'm such a whore for dirty talk especially when you have your tongue and your fingers buried in my cunt," she said wigging her tight, shapely ass and pulling her son's face closer to her pussy by his head. "I love you eating me, Joey," she said.

He couldn't believe his mother called herself a slut, a cock sucking, cock hungry, and cock loving slut. Her descriptive painted him an image of his mother sucking cocks, lots of cocks. Her provocative words sexually excited him for his mother to think of herself in that salaciously sexual way just as it sexually excited him to think of his mother in that incestuously scandalous way. Then, she called herself a whore for dirty talk? He liked thinking of his mother as if she was a whore, his own personal, incestuous whore. No doubt, hinting for him to continue talking dirty to her, obviously she wanted to cum and his dirty talk was part of her sexual formula to having an orgasm.

"I love licking you, Mother, while feeling your tits and fingering your nipples. I love tasting you. I love sticking my tongue inside of you. I love rubbing your clit while licking you and fucking you with my long, stiff fingers," he said continuing when she wiggled her sexual arousal to his dirty talk.

From fingering her pussy, licking her pussy, fingering her nipples, and talking dirty to her, he had his mother moaning and wiggling her shapely, sexy ass and her sexual lust for her son all over her bed.

"Oh, Joey," she said humping his mouth and mashing his face in her pussy again.

She tried holding his head in place for him to lick her but he moved his face from her pussy again to speak.

"I love your pussy Mom," he said coming up for air and pausing from licking her pussy to talk dirty to her again. "I can't wait to stick my cock in your cunt. I can't wait to make love to you before fucking you and pounding your pussy hard. I can't wait to hear you cum. I can't wait for you to suck my cock."

Perhaps too much of a good thing and going a little overboard with the dirty talk, Betty reeled him back for him to focus more on eating her pussy than on talking dirty to her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds