Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 06

"Even though I love the dirty talk and need the dirty talk to cum, they'll be more time for that later. Now, if you don't mind, less talking and more licking Joey," she said putting a hand to the back of his head and mashing his face in her wet pussy again.

Just as he imagined her doing at the beach, she grabbed him by his ears and rubbed his face all over her wet cunt. As if he was the one receiving a cum bath, his mother's cum bath, he couldn't believe that he had a face full of her pussy secretions. With her in his mouth, up his nose, and all over his chin and cheeks, he was drenched from his mother's pussy. Seemingly sexually exciting her when she did, she lifted her head to look down at her son eating her.

"That's it, Joey. Right there. Lick me right there. Don't stop licking me, lover. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. Eat Mommy's pussy," she said. "Lick Mommy. Lick Mommy, Joey. Lick me."

Such an obedient son, Joey licked his mother while rubbing her clit, fingering her pussy, and reaching up to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples with his other hand.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm eating your pussy. I can't believe I'm licking my mother's cunt," he said coming up for a breath of air again before returning his mouth to his mother's pussy.

As soon as he uttered the word cunt again, he could feel her squirm again. Then, licking faster and fingering her harder, her legs tensed and her entire body became rigid.

"I'm cumming Joey. I'm going to cum," she said breathlessly. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Just don't stop licking me. Please don't stop licking me. I'm almost there," she said moving her hips around to move his tongue where she needed it the most.

Knowing it was just a matter of a minute or two before his mother would have her orgasm in his mouth, Joey rubbed her clit harder, fingered her deeper, and licked her faster.

"Cum, Mother. Cum. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum," he said. "Cum Mom, cum."

He thought of the sexy dream he had of his mother with three men cumming all over her face, all over her chest, in her hair, and even in her mouth while he was eating her pussy. He thought of the sexy dream he had of his mother pulling a twelve man gangbang train on the beach. Servicing one man after servicing another man, he couldn't believe he had such a sexy dream of his mother being sexually taken by so many men. With her having sex with two men at a time in his dream, and now with his mother calling herself a cock sucking, cock hungry, and cock loving slut, maybe one day they could have sex with others. Now, his dream come true, here he was having sex with his mother.

Maybe they could join the swinging lifestyle and become mother and son swingers. Wouldn't that be something? With no one ever suspecting that they were mother and son, no one would have to know their dirty, little, incestuous secret that they're mother and son. Indeed, that delicious, sexual tidbit would be their dirty little secret. With her looking so much younger and him looking so much older, they could easily pass as boyfriend and girlfriend instead of as mother and son.

Maybe one day, his mother will agree to go to a nude beach with him. Maybe one day, his sexy dream will come true and his mother will agree to be gangbanged by several men. The only problem with that dream was that he wanted his mother all to himself. After finally having sex with her, not willing to share her, he didn't want his mother having sex with anyone else but him.

As if trying to get more of his tongue inside of her, Betty put a heavy hand to the back of Joey's head and pushed push his head forward. As if reverse birthing him, seemingly she tried to push him back inside of her. Now with her having sex with her son, she tired pushing more of him in her pussy instead of pushing him out of her pussy as she did in childbirth. Seemingly wanting as much of him inside her as she could, she tightened her legs and literally raised her ass off the bed to move her pussy closer to her son's mouth.

"Oh, Joey! Oh, Joey. Oh, my God, Joey," she screamed while pulling his hair and mashing his face harder in her warm, wet pussy. "Lick my pussy faster. Rub my clit harder and finger my cunt deeper. Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me. Rub me harder while licking me faster."

Falling mute, she silently exploded her sexual lust for her son before collapsing in a heap of sexual afterglow. Joey climbed up to her and moved beside her. He rubbed her vaginal secretions away with his hand and she kissed the rest of her wetness from his face. Holding one another as if they never wanted to let go, they rested like that for a few minutes before she slid her body down to move her mouth to her son's semi-erect prick.

"I've been dying to suck you, Joey," she said staring up at him with her brown eyes and with his cock in her hand. "I've been dying to blow my son. I can't wait to taste you," she said giving him a sexy smile. "I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth but first I need to make love to you before fucking you and before sucking you. I'll just make you hard with my mouth so that you can make love to me," she said continuing to stare up at her with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

Joey watched his mother kiss his cock before licking his cock while stroking his cock. Something he longed to see and something he masturbated over the imagined thoughts and image of her doing for so very long, he couldn't believe his mother was actually holding his erect prick in her hand in readiness to take him in her mouth. Then, as if he was dreaming it, he couldn't believe his mother was kissing his cock while licking his cock and stroking his prick.

With his cock wrapped in his mother's hand as if his prick was her pig in a blanket, his mother's tongue was all over his stiff prick. As if happening in slow motion, an unbelievable sight to behold, he watched her open her mouth and take him inside her warm, wet mouth. His cock was in his mother's mouth. His sexual fantasy finally coming true, he couldn't believe his cock was in his mother's mouth.

The feeling of his stiff prick in his mother's mouth was truly unbelievable. He's had blowjobs before, of course, but this was a special blowjob. As if giving him the best birthday or Christmas gift she could have possibly given him, this was a loving blowjob from the love of his life, his loving mother. Just as he couldn't believe he had French kissed his mother, was seeing his mother naked, feeling his mother's naked body, and had just given her oral sex, he couldn't believe his mother was sucking his prick.

His mother was sucking his cock. His mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. With her lips stretched across his engorged cock, he watched his hard, hairy dick buried in his mother's mouth. Teasing him with her tongue, she stared up at him while she continued stroking him and sucking him.

"Oh, my God, Mother, this is the best blowjob I've ever had," said Joey while gently humping her mouth and fucking her face. "Suck me, Mom. Blow me," he said putting a gentle, loving hand to the back of her pretty head.

Sucking him while stroking him, he was so very close to cumming in her mouth. He couldn't believe he was about to cum in his mother's mouth. Only, wanting to save himself from cumming now to cum later, cumming in her mouth would have to wait until after he made love to her and after he fucked her, fucked her really hard. First, he needed to feel his big prick inside of his mother's wet pussy. As soon as he was hard enough, she didn't waste any time removing him from her mouth and climbing up to meet his lips.

She mounted him as if she was his lover instead of his mother. With her seemingly as eager to make love to him as he was eager to make love to her, as soon as he was hard enough, she reached down to stick his cock by her pussy lips. This was it. This was really it. He was going to finally feel what it's like for his cock to be inside of his mother's cunt. He was going to make love to his mother. With a hump and a push, as soon as he inserted himself inside of her, he felt the warm, wet sensation of her. Joey was making love to his mother. He couldn't believe he was making love to his mother.

He rolled her over and slowly and lovingly humped her. Then, after making love to her, he was going to fuck his mother. Just as he couldn't wait to eat her before and make love to her now, he couldn't wait to fuck her later. A sexual dream come true, he was still unable to wrap his head around all that happened in such a short time. He couldn't believe he was going to make love to his mother and fuck his mother just as he couldn't believe he gave her cunnilingus, gave her an oral orgasm, and she gave him a partial blowjob.

Kissing and kissing her, as if his prick knew exactly what to do, coming home again, with her hand guiding his prick, his cock parted his mother's pussy lips and slid itself inside. Oh, my God, with her so warm and so very wet, the initial feeling of parting his mother's pussy lips and feeling his cock slide inside of her is something he'll never forget. He's had sexual intercourse before with other women, of course, but nothing like this. Never anything like this. He was making love to his mother. He couldn't believe that he was making love to his mother.

Slowly at first, he gradually felt his stiff prick sliding deeper inside of his mother. Kissing and kissing one another, they continued kissing while making love. Slowly humping her with her slowly humping him, he was making love to his mother, really making love to her. With him having sexual intercourse with his mother, he couldn't believe he was finally making love to his mother. Now, they weren't just mother and son, they were much more than that, they were lovers.

"Make love to me, Joey," she said whispering in her son's ear. "I need to feel your cock deep inside of me," she said pushing her hand down on his naked ass for his cock to slide in her deeper. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me hard. I want you to pound my pussy fast and hard until I cum," she said whispering in his ear while licking his ear and blowing in his ear. "Then, after I cum, I'm going to suck your cock like it's never been sucked before," she said kissing her son and burying her tongue in his mouth.

Damn, not only did she like him to talk dirty to her but also she liked talking dirty to him too. When she whispered her lust in his ear, he became even more sexually aroused by her words and by her sexually seductive voice. He humped her harder. He humped her faster. Immediately he quickly progressed from making love to his mother to fucking his mother.

When she showed her sexual passion for him, he humped her faster. When she whispered her sexy words in his ear, he humped her harder. Humping her harder and humping her faster, Joey was determined to give his mother a second orgasm. After already giving her an orgasm with his mouth and fingers, he couldn't wait to give her an orgasm with his cock. In the way she was giving him sexual pleasure with her naked body, he wanted to give her sexual pleasure with his hard cock buried inside of her pussy.

Even though he was making love to his mother and fucking his mother, he was preoccupied with her blowing him. He couldn't wait until she took him in her mouth again. He couldn't wait until she sucked him again. He couldn't wait to see his cock buried in his mother's mouth again while she stared up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I love you. I so fucking love you," he said humping her pussy harder and humping her pussy faster.

Even though he was making love to his mother and couldn't wait to fuck his mother, really fuck his mother, he couldn't wait for her to blow him again. He couldn't wait to put a gentle hand behind his mother's head to run his fingers through her jet, black hair and to hump her mouth while fucking her face. He couldn't wait until he ejaculated his load of warm, oozy cum in his mother's willing mouth. He couldn't wait to watch her swallow his cum. He couldn't wait for her to blow him. He just couldn't wait for her to suck him.

Something he thought would never happen and something he thought was just a sexual fantasy, he couldn't believe he was making love to his mother. Humping her a little faster and a humping her a little harder, he couldn't believe he'd soon be fucking his mother, really fucking his mother. Even though he was supposedly making love to her, there were periods when he was fucking her. Only, he's yet to fuck her in the way that he really wanted to fuck her. He really wanted nothing better than to pound her pussy into the mattress and bang her really hard.

If she thinks he's fucking her now, wait until he really fucks her. Just as she plans to blow him like he's never been blown before, he plans on fucking her in a way that she's never been fucked before. He couldn't believe she promised him a blowjob like he's never had before. Just as he loved it when his mother sucked his cock, and just as he loved it when his mother talked dirty to him, with her responding back in kind, he loved it when his mother talked dirty to him too. Sexually exciting him as much as it seemingly sexually excited her to talk dirty, he loved it when she called herself a slut and referred to herself as a whore. She especially sexually excited him when she called herself a cock sucking, cock hungry, cock loving slut.

While kissing and kissing her, he slowly and lovingly humped his mother's pussy while gradually increasing the speed and the force of his humps. Humping her harder and humping her faster while continuing to kiss her and kiss her, he made love to her as if she was his girlfriend or his wife instead of his mother. Now, having already transgressed beyond the forbidden and the prohibited, in addition to being his mother, she was his lover. With him looking forward to having a whole new life with his mother, never could they return to the way things were before.

A sexually exciting and comforting place to be, he never thought he'd feel what it was like to be buried in his mother's warm, wet pussy. Unlike the sexual feeling he had when inside any other woman, he loved being inside of her. With her blanking his mind with her kisses, he loved kissing her. He loved showing his mother how much he loved her, really loved her. Now that he's had sex with her, he hoped to have sex with her over and again.

"Oh, Joey. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Oh, my God. I don't believe this. I'm going to cum again. This is incredible. You're such an incredible lover," she said wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his back while she humped him harder and faster. She pressed her hand on his naked ass again and pushed him deeper inside of her. "I love feeling your cock slide deeper inside of me."

As if they were connected and they were with his appendage firmly plugged in her socket, he could feel her cumming. Letting out her passion in a sexually aroused gasp and with a sexually relieved moan in his ear, she had a nearly silent orgasm again. Thinking that she'd be a real screamer, she wasn't. Not letting him go, already enjoying the calm, relaxing afterglow of sex, she stayed like that with him inside of her until he felt himself growing soft.

She held him. She hugged him. She kissed him. Wishing he could have ejaculated in his mother's pussy, but saving his cum for her mouth later, he'd much rather cum in her mouth first. He'll be ejaculating in his mother's pussy plenty of times later.

When his cock finally slipped out of her, he moved beside her and they stayed like that holding one another and kissing one another to catch their breath. Then, she moved her body down to his cock. She took him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. She started sucking him again. His mother was sucking his prick again. He couldn't believe his mother had his cock in her mouth again.

Indeed, his mother was definitely a cock sucking, cock hungry, cock loving slut. He had to continually say that to himself for him to understand that his mother was blowing him. His mother had his stiff prick in his mouth. His mother was sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his cock. He couldn't wait to cum in her mouth.

This is it. This is finally it. She was going to suck him, really suck him to make him really hard so that he could fuck her. She wasn't going to stop sucking him until he was hard enough to give her a good fucking. Then, after he fucked her, she was going to suck him again, really suck him. This time she wasn't going to stop sucking him until he exploded his cum in her mouth and until she swallowed. She promised him the best blowjob of his life.

As eager as he was to eat his mother, make love to his mother, and fuck his mother hard, he was eager for her to suck him. In the way he couldn't wait for his mother to give him an orgasm with her mouth, he couldn't wait to give his mother another orgasm, this time with his cock instead of with his fingers and tongue. Hoping he didn't cum inside of her while fucking her, he'd rather cum in her mouth. Yet, wanting to sexually experience it all, he wanted to fuck her too. He really wanted to fuck her so very hard.

She promised to give him the best blowjob of his life and after already having sucked his prick to get him hard with her mouth, he believed her. Never has he had a better blowjob than when his mother was sucking his prick. Never did he want any other woman to suck his cock after his mother had his penis in her mouth. He just couldn't wait to cum in her mouth.

She made him hard again with her hand and with her mouth. Something he'll never tire of seeing, Joey loved staring down at her while watching her blowing him. Something so very surreal about it, as if he was having a sexual fantasy, he loved seeing his cock in his mother's mouth. He loved feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples as she stroked him and sucked him. Then, as soon as he was hard enough, she ejected his cock from her mouth with her tongue.

As if she was a monkey climbing a tree, she climbed up to meet her son's lips. Kissing and kissing him, she reached down to insert him inside of her again. As soon as his cock slid all the way inside of her, she gasped. Oh, my God, it was such an incredible feeling to have his prick buried inside of his mother.

"Fuck me, Joey, fuck me. I want you to really pound my pussy. Don't worry. You won't hurt me," she said burying her tongue in his mouth in a passionate, French kiss. "Fuck me fast and fuck me hard," she said whispering her sexual, incestuous lust in his ear once breaking off their kiss.

When Betty mounted her son again, as soon as his mother inserted his cock in her pussy, he rolled her over and started humping her. Gentle at first, he humped her harder and humped her faster. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was fucking her now. He was really fucking his mother now. As if she was some whore, a stripper, or a prostitute that he picked up on a drunken Saturday night, he couldn't believe he was really fucking his mother. Pounding her pussy, he humped her fast and he humped her hard.

"Oh, my God, Mom. This feels so incredible," he said humping her harder and humping her faster. "I love you Mom. I love you Mommy," he said humping her so fast and so hard that he could no longer kiss her too.

She smiled her love for her son.

"I love you too, Joey," she said kissing him. "Fuck me, Joey. Fuck me. Fuck me faster," she said. "Fuck me harder," she said. "I want you to hump me hard and hump me fast. I want you to make me cum again. Only, don't cum inside of me, not yet," she said whispering her forbidden, incestuous lust in his ear.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds