Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 06

"Okay Mother," said Joey determine not to cum in his mother just yet.

"I want to suck you after you fuck me. I need for you to cum in my mouth. I need to swallow your cum," she said. "Then, after I blow you, when we take a shower together later, you can fuck me in the shower up against the shower wall and cum inside of me then. Okay?"

Always the obedient son, Joey humped his mother harder and faster. Humping her even faster and even faster, a pile driving piston going up and down and up and down, he was a fucking machine.

"Okay," said Joey while now having the image of fucking his mother in her newly remodeled shower. "I can't wait for you to suck me, Mom. I can't wait for you to blow me," said Joey. "And I can't wait to cum in your pussy later when we shower together."

His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his mother wanted to blow him. He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to cum in her mouth. He couldn't believe his mother wanted to swallow his cum. Besides himself with incestuous, sexual lust for his mother, as if he was a pile driving fucking machine, he humped her harder and humped her faster. Up and down and in and out he fucked her. He fucked her harder and he fucked her faster.

Difficult for him to process all of this that happened so very fast, he couldn't believe his mother wanted him to cum inside of her later. He couldn't believe his mother wanted to take a shower with him later too while having sex with him in the shower. Hoping this wasn't a onetime thing, he wondered if from now on, he'll be sleeping in his mother's bed. Imagining fooling around with her every night and every morning, he'd loved to sleep in the same bed with her.

Betty returned her son's humps and kissed him with loving passion that he's never felt when making love to a woman. Every other woman he's ever been with has paled in comparison to what he was feeling when having sex with his mother now. Just as he was showing her the love he felt for her, she was showing him the love she felt for him. Just as he hasn't shown any woman he's been with the love he felt for her, no woman has ever shown him the love they felt for him but for his mother.

"After you give me another orgasm, I want to feel you in my mouth," she said whispering in his ear while kissing, licking, and blowing in his ear. "I want to blow you. I want to suck you and I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum. Then, later, when you make love to me again, I want to feel you cumming inside of me," she said.

Joey pounded his mother's pussy as hard and as fast as he could. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he felt her legs tighten beneath him. He knew she was on the verge of having her third orgasm. He couldn't disappoint her. He had to hump her even harder and even faster than he had humped her before. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he gave her all that he had to make her cum.

"I can't wait for you to suck my cock Mom after I pound your pussy and after you have another orgasm. I can't wait to cum in your mouth. I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum," he said. "I can't wait to have sex with you in the shower. I can't wait to fill your pussy with my prick again. I can't wait to cum in your cunt."

The dirtier and the more sexually explicit he talked, the more sexually excited she was getting. All he could think about is fucking his mother. All he could think about was his mother sucking him. All he could think about is cumming in his mother's mouth and his mother swallowing his cum. All he could think about is taking a shower with his mother, having sex with her in her shower, and cumming inside of her. All he could think about is sleeping in the same bed with his mother. All he could think about is having sex with her night and day. Determined to give her a third orgasm, he humped her faster and he humped her harder.

"Oh, Joey, you're going to make me cum again. Mommy is cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck me faster Joey. Fuck me harder. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Harder. Faster. Oh, oh, oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, Joey. Oh, my God. Oh, Joey. Oh, Joey!"

Beatrice collapsed as if she had fainted but her eyes were open and she was smiling.

"That was incredible Mom. I almost came inside of you. I was so close. The only thing that stopped me from cumming in your cunt was thinking of your blowing me, me cumming in your mouth, and you swallowing my cum," he said. "The only thing that stopped me from cumming inside of you is thinking about taking a shower with you later and cumming in you then."

She pulled him closer and hugged him harder while kissing him.

"I can't wait to suck you, Joey," she said whispering in his ear while licking and blowing in his ear. She kissed him and they kissed and kissed while she fondled his prick and he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth," she said staying like that while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

Then, once she recovered, kissing him and licking his hard body all the way down as she went, she slid her lips down to meet his big, stiff prick. She took him in her mouth again and as soon as she did, Joey gasped. This was it. This was really it. His mother was giving him his promised blowjob.

His mother's lips on his cock while her fingers were wrapped around it while she stroked him was such an incredible feeling. His cock buried in his mother's mouth while she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes was a feeling that he could never imagine nor ever forget. When he looked down at her, she was smiling up at him with his big, hard, hairy prick in her mouth. He watched her stroking him and he watched her sucking him before he closed his eyes to enjoy the sexy sensation of his mother's mouth.

Then, when he opened his eyes, he was ready for action. This time he put a heavier hand to the back of her head. This time, he humped her mouth harder while fucking her face faster. Moving his hips while she stroked him with her hand, sucked him with her mouth, and licked him with her tongue, his mother was such an incredible cocksucker. Already on the verge of cumming after making love to her and then fucking her, it didn't take Joey long to explode a huge load of warm, oozy cum in his mother's mouth. There was so much cum and his mother swallowed it all.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I don't believe this. I'm going to cum," he said. Her mouth was like a vacuum. She sucked the cum right out of him. "I can't stop it this time. I'm going to cum," he said. "I can't believe I'm already going to cum. Oh, Mom."

Betty stroked her son faster while sucking him deeper. With her seemingly wanting her son to cum in her mouth, Joey was happy to oblige his mother.

"Cum Joey, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said briefly removing his cock from her mouth for her to speak. "Cum, Joey. Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth."

Pushing her head forward with his heavy hand on the back of her head, Joey unloaded six, long years of incestuous lust in her mouth. He ejaculated all of the sexual attraction and all of the love that he had for his mother in her mouth. Continuing to suck him while stroking him, she left her mouth there until she drained her son dry and swallowed every drop of cum he had. Coming through with her promise, never had Joey had a better blowjob.

"That was unbelievable Mom," said Joey. "You are quite the cocksucker."

She moved up to him and kissed him and he could taste himself on her lips in the way she must have tasted herself on her lips after he ate her.

"Maybe there's a way I can top that," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

He looked at her not believing that anything she sexually did could ever top that blowjob. He recalled all that they've sexually done together in such a short time.

"How could you possibly top you parading around me nearly naked in your sexy nightgowns? How can you possibly top all of the down nightgowns and up nightgowns you've given me over the years? How could you possibly top you stripping off your clothes in front of the two-way mirror, me seeing you in your bra and panty, topless, and naked? How can you possibly top you French kissing me? How could you possibly top you making love to me? How can you possibly top you fucking me? How could you possibly top you blowing me, allowing me to cum in your mouth, and you swallowing my cum?"

He looked at her assured that there was nothing else that she could possibly sexually do to top any of all that she's already done. As if she was the cat that just ate the canary, she looked at him with sexual passion and gave him a sexy smile.

* * * * *

"Maybe tomorrow we can go to that nude beach in a belated celebration of Nude Day and my birthday," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look again.

Nude beach? His mother wants to go to a nude beach? No way! He'd love to see his mother on a nude beach. He'd love to see the reaction of other men seeing his Mom naked.

"Really?"

Seemingly as if it was now no big deal to her, she shrugged him a sexy smile.

"Sure. Why not?"

Joey envisioned his mother walking along the beach with him naked. He envisioned her frolicking in the ocean water with him. He envisioned them laying on a towel on the hot sand while he rubbed suntan lotion all over his mother's naked body and in places where a son should never rub suntan lotion on his naked mother. He envisioned his mother rubbing suntan lotion all over his naked body and in places where a mother should never rub suntan lotion on her naked son.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I'd love to go with you to a nude beach," said Joey verbalizing his voyeurism and his mother's exhibitionism in an understatement of public, sexual incest.

"Now that you've seen me naked, now that you ate my pussy, now that we've made love, and now that you fucked me, I'm no longer just your mother but I'm now your woman," she said looking at him with sexual satisfaction.

"Oh, Mother," he said kissing her.

"Now that I sucked your prick, you ejaculated your cum in my mouth, and I swallowed your cum, I no longer care who else sees my naked body," she said moving her naked body higher to whisper her sexual lust in his ear. "I'm actually sexually excited by the thoughts of walking naked on a nude beach with you in belated celebration of Nude Day and my birthday. I'm sexually excited by the thoughts of seeing your reaction to other men seeing me naked too," she said while stroking his cock in her hand and giving him another erection.

"Oh, my God, Mother. I can't wait to show off your naked body. I can't wait for everyone to see you naked," he said ready to take a shower with his mother.

* * * * *

It was a bright sunny, summer day the kind of day that people love having fun at the nude beach. Albeit a belated Nude Day holiday and combined birthday celebration, Joey and Betty walked hand and hand at the nude beach. Who knows, now that he sexually liberated his mother, maybe she wouldn't mind having sex in public at the nude beach the day after Nude Day? Just like in his dream, maybe she wouldn't mind men masturbating over her and giving her a cum bath while they had sex. Who knows, after liberating her from being such a morally, modest mother for her to be his sexy, incestuous woman, maybe she'll want to be gangbanged while he watched.

With Pandora's Box now wide open, so aren't the possibilities of them having a new, sexual lifestyle. Maybe they'll join the swinging lifestyle and become swingers. Maybe she'll be agreeable to having sex with other men and/or even women while he watched. He'd like to watch his mother fucking and sucking another men. He'd love to watch his mother having sex with women. Only, one step at a time.

Maybe her having sex with others is something they can discuss over pillow talk later. For now, going to a nude beach together was quite enough. Yet, even though he liked thinking about watching his mother having sex with other men and possibly women too, he wouldn't want her having sex with anyone but him. Even though it sexually excited him to think that his mother was a sexual slut and an incestuous whore, she was his sexual slut and his incestuous whore. Now, he couldn't wait to shower with her and cum in her pussy, just as he couldn't wait to sleep in her bed tonight, and go to the nude beach with her tomorrow.

THE END

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds