Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

Jordan exaggerated the movements of unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants. He swiveled his hips to shake free of the loose garments, taking his boxers with them.

His stiff cock bounced free, and Jordan heard a moan from the chair to his right. He focused on Megan.

"I seem to recall promising you a spanking." Jordan said.

"Mmm. You also said that you would...what was it? 'Drink from my source?' You got me all hot last weekend and left me horny. I expect you to fix that." Megan replied.

Jordan closed the space between them with one big step and picked her up in his arms. He carried her to the bed, kicking back the covers with his bare foot.

He laid her carefully on the edge, and spread her smooth legs. Megan's pussy was shaven, except for a sandy patch of curls at the top of her slit.

Jordan gently opened her with his tongue, separating her outer lips from her inner lips and running his tongue up both sides. Megan's flavor was rich, and even sweeter than Jill had been, with none of the earthy spice. He thought briefly that he would actually drink a cup of her nectar, it really was that good.

He sucked the inner lips into his mouth and gently pulled. He brought his index finger up, gently probing the opening. He found plenty of moisture there, and eased one finger into her warm depths.

Megan gasped at the small intrusion, and moaned as Jordan reached her rough patch inside. Jordan licked slowly from her opening, up and over her clit, still hidden behind its hood.

The small nub swelled, and Jordan kept licking it, gently teasing it out into the open. He worked a second finger inside of Megan, and intensified his attack on her most sensitive spots, inside and out.

Megan was responding, moaning and pumping her hips, swiveling them to move his tongue around more. She grabbed his head, pulling his tongue hard into her clit. Jordan relented, applying the pressure she needed.

"Aahhhh." Megan hissed out through gritted teeth. Her hips bucked up, but her hands held Jordan tightly to her pulsing pussy.

She squirted, filling Jordan's mouth with her sweet nectar. Jordan swallowed most of it, savoring the heady flavor and the writhing woman delivering it.

Jordan slowed his assault, extending her pleasure without over-stimulating Megan. He eased of her g-spot, pumping his fingers slowly in and out, and once again licking up and down the length of her pussy.

"Jesus, Jordan." Megan gasped through deep breaths. "You ruined me. You've ruined me for all other men. I've never felt anything like that. Get up here and fuck me now! I'm not going to be able to sleep until I feel you come in me."

Jordan complied, kissing his way up Megan's body. He stopped when he reached her breasts, stimulating her nipples and massaging her small mounds.

"In me! Now!" Megan pleaded.

Jordan cast his eyes across the room to the chair where Kaitlin sat.

By the dim candlelight he could see that Kaitlin had her jeans unbuttoned and her right hand inside. Their eyes met, and Kaitlin smiled at him. Jordan could see that her hand was moving rapidly.

Jordan turned back to Megan. He moved up to her face, kissing her collarbone and her neck. He nibbled gently on Megan's ear, which sent a shiver through her lithe, lean body.

"Mmm." Megan moaned. She grabbed his face and pulled Jordan into a kiss. Megan parted his lips with her tongue, teasing and encouraging Jordan's to come out to play.

Megan's hands squeezed Jordan's ass, kneading the hard muscles. Her right hand moved around his hip, and between the two of them. Jordan lifted his hips to give her access. She grabbed his cock, pumping and rubbing him over her pussy lips.

"Do I taste better than the Bigfoot?" Megan whispered in his ear, tasting her own essence on Jordan's lips.

"Best I've ever tasted." Jordan admitted. Megan smiled at him.

Megan placed Jordan at her opening and lifted her hips, taking just the head into her soaking pussy. With her other hand on his ass, she applied just enough pressure to get him moving slowly into her.

Jordan lowered himself into her slowly, feeling each millimeter sliding through her velvety flesh. She was wet enough to keep pushing, all the way to the bottom.

They heard a gasp from across the room, and turned their heads to watch Kaitlin arch her back, humping her hips against her hand. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and she was slumped in the chair.

Jordan turned back to Megan. Fucking with an audience was driving her wild. Megan's eyes were watching Kaitlin, and she was shaking with excitement. Her breathing was heavy, and Jordan could see lust on her face.

He drew back slowly, feeling Megan's wet pussy with his cock. He drew back until only his head remained inside, and then Jordan pushed it slowly back in. He felt Megan shiver underneath him, and her pussy clenched once in a micro-orgasm. He repeated the motion, over and over.

Megan had her arms wrapped around Jordan, one hand caressing his shoulder, and the other kneading his butt. She was gasping with the achingly slow fucking, and she was shooting little orgasms off every minute or so. She never took her eyes off Kaitlin, though. Jordan sped up, almost imperceptibly, at first. He knew Megan was primed for a huge orgasm, and he was getting himself ready to come with her.

Jordan was taller than Megan, and he had to lean his head down to kiss her neck, nibbling on her earlobe, which had the desired effect every time, setting off shivers. She had little diamond stud earrings in, and Jordan took the whole earlobe in his mouth, and tugged gently on the earring. Megan moaned and shook at that, going through another little orgasm.

Jordan sped up after a while, with long, even strokes. He continued his attention on and around her ears and neck. He could feel excited shivers as Megan's lust increased. He sped up gradually until he was slamming into her, focused on his own pleasure as it approached.

"Megan!" He growled into her ear. "I'm gonna come. I'm so close."

"Yes! Come in me. I want to feel you fill me up!" Megan moaned between deep breaths.

Jordan came with a low roar, every muscle in his body clenched as he shot his seed deep within her. His hips bucked without his conscious effort, and his head swam in ecstasy.

Megan felt Jordan's gift, and exploded. She may have lost consciousness, or she may have simply died and gone to heaven for a few moments. She felt the orgasm in every nerve of her body, and it even seemed to glow all around her, not constrained by her physical body. She was consumed by it, and gave into the sensation, lost in the overwhelming bliss. Time seemed to lose all meaning, as her orgasm stretched out, and she hoped it would never end.

She could feel him inside of her, still hard, still pulsing. The hot liquid he pumped into her squeezed around his hard invader, mixing with her own juices, and coating her, seeming to flow right through her entire body. It was like a magic elixir, washing the ecstasy slowly away, and leaving a deep satisfaction wherever it touched.

"Oh my god, Jordan!" Megan gasped out when she could finally speak. "How do you just keep getting better? You'd better level off soon, or you're going to kill me one of these times."

"I think it's you that's getting better." Jordan moaned into her ear. "That was incredible."

They felt the bed move, and both looked up to see a very naked Kaitlin sitting next to them on the bed. She leaned down and kissed Jordan on the lips deeply.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Kaitlin whispered. She had a warm, wet washcloth in each hand. She handed one to Megan, and gestured for Jordan to get up.

Jordan slowly withdrew from Megan, and she shivered at the sensation and the emptiness.

Kaitlin wrapped Jordan's still hard cock in her washcloth, gently cleaning and admiring the appendage.

"I thought you both finished?" Kaitlin said.

"We did." Jordan answered.

"Then how is it still hard?" Kaitlin asked, admiring the now-clean cock in her hands.

"I'm just really turned on." He said.

"Do you always stay hard after sex?" Kaitlin asked.

"Not always." Jordan admitted. "I just have a lot of really good stimulation in the room right now." He winked at her, admiring her nakedness.

Kaitlin had full C-cup breasts. At only 22, they were perfect: big, round and sitting high on her chest. Her nipples and areola were a pale pink, and they closely matched the skin color around them. Jordan's eyes trailed down her soft curves to her mound, where a patch of soft, orange fuzz confirmed that she was a natural redhead.

"I... I know you don't know me. I know you just made love to Megan, but..." Kaitlin struggled with what she wanted to ask him.

"You'd like me to make love to you too, but you're afraid whether or not the feelings are there?" He asked.

Kaitlin nodded. "I know you don't love me, but maybe..." She was cut off when Jordan kissed her, deeply.

Jordan lay Kaitlin back on the bed, pulling her up and away from the edge, so her head was on a pillow. He kissed her again, gently caressing her lips with his tongue. Kaitlin's lips parted, and her tongue met his, tentatively at first, then they played, dueling and wrestling with one another.

Kaitlin was breathing heavy now, carefully exploring his back and shoulders with her hands. Jordan had a hairy chest, but only a small patch of hair at the base of his spine. The rest was smooth skin stretched over hard muscles, built up by a career of hauling buckets of soil for testing. Kaitlin explored and enjoyed the tight skin stretched over hard muscles.

Kaitlin's hands found their way down to his ass, and she gasped, breaking the kiss to focus on the round muscles in her small hands. Jordan moved down to her neck, finding her ears to be less sensitive than Megan's but he found a reaction when he kissed in the hollow between her collarbone and her shoulder.

Jordan put his weight on his left elbow, and caressed Kaitlin's body with his right hand. He started at her neck, softly tickling in small circles down, over her collarbone, and down her chest to her left breast. He cupped and kneaded the large mound, enjoying the sensation of the soft flesh and hard nipple in his palm.

Kaitlin gasped, and whispered in his ear. "I want to be on top. At least to start."

Jordan pulled her legs into the right position, and rolled to his right, flipping Kaitlin on top who squealed and laughed. She shimmied her hips down to the right position, then lifted up and grabbed Jordan's cock.

Jordan was transfixed by the vision above him. By the low candlelight, he marveled at the long red hair spread out around Kaitlin's flawless, angelic face. Her heavy breasts hung over his neck, and he leaned forward, taking one nipple into his mouth, and rolling the other between his fingers.

"Mmm. You're driving me crazy." Kaitlin moaned.

She rubbed his cock head against her pussy, and Jordan felt warm moisture spread around the head of his cock. Kaitlin lowered her hips, taking just the head inside. She lifted up, and then pushed down, advancing another inch into her folds. She repeated, rising and falling until she had all of Jordan's seven inches seated inside of her.

"Oh, you really are big, but it feels so good. It's like a delicious fullness." Kaitlin smiled down at him.

"You feel amazing, inside and out." Jordan told her. He ran his hands down her flanks, and caressed her ass, enjoying the soft curves and smooth skin.

Megan scooted up the bed, lying on her side, and kissing Jordan's shoulder as she watched the redhead start to ride him.

Kaitlin rocked her hips forward and back, feeling Jordan move deep inside her. His cock rubbed around and over her cervix, stimulating her to her first small orgasm. She rode it out, keeping the motion going until the climax faded.

She lifted her hips, and brought them down, providing the friction she craved. The motion was short, but she kept it up, and Jordan started pumping his hips up into her. She sat forward and froze in place, letting Jordan move for both of them.

Jordan took her nipple in his mouth, and gently nibbled at it. His hips slammed up into Kaitlin, and the combined sensations sent her over the edge. She came hard, her arms turning to jelly, and she fell in a pile onto Jordan's chest.

He wrapped both arms around her back, holding her to him while he extended her orgasm as long as he could. Kaitlin screamed, writhing in his strong grasp while Jordan slowly brought her down.

"You didn't come?" She asked, tilting her face up to him.

"No, I wouldn't do that without warning you. Speaking of which, should I pull out when I'm close?" He asked.

"No. I'm on the ring. You can come in me... I want you to come in me." She said.

He leaned forward and kissed her. "I want that too."

Jordan started humping up into her again, planting his feet for leverage. He got a good rhythm going, watching Kaitlin for his cues to speed up. She was limp in his arms, and her face was buried in his chest. One hand rested on his thigh, and the other was by her face, running her fingers through his chest hair.

Jordan looked down and studied her thick, red hair. He had always had a thing for hair, and especially redheads. Kaitlin's hair was straight and long. He took one hand off her back, and ran it through that mess of hair, bringing a handful up to his nose to inhale her clean scent.

He sped up, ready to find his own orgasm. After several minutes, he could feel it coming on. "Are you ready?" He asked Kaitlin.

"God yes. Come in me. Make me come!" She pleaded.

Jordan's hips were a blur beneath her, almost vibrating. He groaned as he passed the point of no return, and then let out a long low moan as he released inside of her. Kaitlin was already there, soundlessly screaming and panting through her own climax.

"I can feel it. It feels so hot! So good! Yes! Fill me up, I want it all!" She panted, clawing at his chest and sides.

Jordan slowed, feeling himself slowly starting to deflate inside Kaitlin. He relaxed, laying his legs back on the bed. Kaitlin shifted downwards, pushing as much of him as she could back in.

"Can I just lay on you forever?" She asked.

"As long as you like." Jordan answered, knowing from the Bigfoot how amazing the sensation was.

Jordan felt a hand on his cheek, and turned his head to see Megan. Her eyes were wet with tears, and she leaned in for a kiss.

"Are you okay?" Jordan asked her when they broke the kiss. That got Kaitlin's attention, who turned her head.

"Of course! That was just so damn beautiful. I'm sorry, I'm just being a girl. Ignore the tears and go back to enjoying each other." Megan laughed through a little sob.

"Get in here." Kaitlin said, extending and arm and pulling Megan onto Jordan's open shoulder.

They were silent for a while, all breathing heavy. When their heart rates slowed and they caught their breath, Megan turned her head and looked across Jordan's chest at Kaitlin.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why the 180? You seemed so set on not getting involved tonight." She asked.

Kaitlin laughed. It was beautiful to Jordan's ears. "I had an epiphany." Kaitlin said. "I realized that I was comparing Jordan to my college boyfriends. I thought he was a player, just out to get some." She told Megan, then to Jordan: "Sorry." And she kissed his chest.

"When I was in college, I had my first real internet connection, and I discovered porn. It got me off, but most of it was so hard to watch. The 'actors' if you can call them that, just started making me sad. The women would shriek through something they obviously weren't enjoying. If it ever showed the men, they were indifferent to the women, just humping away, using them to get off.

"That's how my old boyfriends were. They didn't care about me, they just wanted to get off.

"When I watched you two together, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You two genuinely enjoyed each other, and you both made sure the other was having the best time of their lives.

"Jordan, you're nothing like my player exes. I guess I was jealous of Megan, and hoped that you would have even a tenth of what you gave her that you could share with me. Thank you for that. You met and exceeded my wildest dreams." Kaitlin giggled and kissed Jordan's chest. "You also got me really horny first, so that helped."

They cuddled for a while, Kaitlin gently petting Jordan's chest hair.

"Can I tell you a secret Jordan?" Kaitlin asked nervously.

"Of course. Do we need Megan to leave?"

"No!" She laughed. "Not that kind of secret... When I read Megan's report about you, and found out that I would be meeting you and working with you... I had this fantasy. I looked your pictures up online, from your LinkedIn profile and from your job's website.

"I got off to your pictures. You were so good looking, and I fantasized that you would have to claim me to get me to be accepted by the Bigfoot, just like you did with Megan. For the last two weeks, I haven't been able to think of anything or anyone else." Kaitlin admitted. "It was so hot, and I just kept getting off thinking about it."

Jordan looked down and saw that her clear, pale skin was turning pink.

"Thank you for telling me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a similar fantasy. Did it live up to your expectations?" Jordan asked.

"Oh, god. Met and exceeded. So you really fantasized about me too?" Kaitlin asked. Jordan nodded slowly. "How about me? How did I compare to your fantasies?"

"I didn't expect you to be so beautiful. I didn't expect you to be so open and comfortable and sweet. I would also say met and exceeded. By a lot." Jordan said, then turned his head to Megan. "Are you okay, Megan? This wasn't too fast? Are you jealous?"

"Oh, god no. I meant it when I said that I'm kinky that way. I enjoy watching you with the Bigfoot, and even more enjoyed watching you with Kaitlin. I just hope that next time you'll do her first, so that I can watch and get that horny before you fuck me.

"I'm all hot right now, but couldn't go again, even if you could." Megan admitted. "You wore me out."

"Me too." Kaitlin chimed in.

Jordan laughed. "Me three."

The three got up to brush their teeth and take a shower together before they climbed into bed. Jordan washed both women's hair, and soaped up their bodies, but a week of little sleep and an hour of sex had left him exhausted, and none of them were in the mood to play anymore that night.

Jordan slept in the middle, with a woman on each shoulder. Sometime in the night, he had to roll on his side, and wound up in the middle of a spoon sandwich. It was the best sleep he'd had all week.

***

Jordan's phone woke him in the morning. He sat up, looking for the source of his ringtone. He found it in his pants on the floor. It was Dr. Stein. Jordan answered it and put it on speaker phone for the women to listen in.

"Hey Jim! Good morning. What's up?" He greeted.

"Good morning Jordan. I'm afraid I have some bad news." Dr. Stein said, worry in his voice. "We've been monitoring the Fitbits that you put on the six female Bigfoot. Jane left the cave around nine PM last night, and she hasn't been back since.

"The other females are stressed, with elevated heart rates and blood pressures. None of them have slept much since returning this morning. We think something happened to her. We've got our infrared aircraft in route to search for her, but they're coming down out of Cheyenne, and won't be flying over for about two more hours.

"Can you get yourself on the road and ready to go rescue her, if she can be rescued?" Dr. Stein asked.

Jordan was already on his feet, pulling his pants on. Megan and Kaitlin too were jumping out of bed and getting themselves dressed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds