Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

"We'll be on the road in ten minutes." Jordan announced.

"Two more things I have to tell you." Dr. Stein said. "We think the musk may have failed, because when we did our flyover last Wednesday, the two individuals hadn't left. They were still camped out to the north. If they do have Jane, we want you to approach very carefully. They should run out of fear of humans, but I don't want you engaging them, and if they don't run, stay back. They can be dangerous.

"The other thing is that we had the forest service put in a gate at the entrance that you have been using. We had them clear the road for about 100 yards in, and put in a nice place for you to park your truck out of sight of the road. The gate can be opened with a garage door clicker, which you will find in top of the food box we sent you labeled #1.

"Good luck, and stay in touch." Dr. Stein said.

Jordan said goodbye, and was out the door, across the porch, and into his apartment. His revolver was in his small gun safe, which he had packed in a box. He looked over the pile of boxes, and didn't recognize the one holding his gun. He didn't have time to look for it.

Jordan recognized the box holding his sports equipment. He cut it open and pulled out his aluminum softball bat. He would rather have his pistol, but the bat would do in an emergency, which this was. He grabbed his backpack, throwing a water bottle in it, and wishing that everything he owned wasn't in boxes.

Megan and Kaitlin were waiting for him outside. They were dressed and ready to go.

"Kaitlin, this may not be the best time for you to meet the Bigfoot. They're already stressed out, and..."

"I'm coming." Kaitlin interrupted. Her voice left no room for dissent, and Jordan didn't have time to argue.

Jordan opened the box labeled #1, and pulled out the garage door remote. He climbed in the driver's seat of his truck, and Megan squeezed in the back seat, since she was smaller. Kaitlin sat up front.

Jordan drove fast, hardly talking. The women could see the stress in his face, and didn't talk either. He took the curves on highway 135 through the mountains as fast as his truck would allow, squealing tires several times. The normally one hour drive was done in 45 minutes.

The gate was a big, nice green-painted metal barrier, with a professional sign saying "Private property, keep out, no hunting, no trespassing."

Jordan hit the button, and the gate slid open, too slowly for his tastes. He drove through when his truck would fit, and pressed the button again to close it, not staying to confirm that it closed.

The new road was wide and flat, and Jordan followed it 100 yards back to a gravel spot where he could park his truck.

"I only have room on the back of my motorcycle for one, so I'd like for you to wait here, Kaitlin, until I come back for you." Jordan said.

"Will you promise to come right back?" Kaitlin asked. "You're not going to go running off into the woods without me, are you?"

"I have to wait for that flyover, and Dr. Stein to call and confirm where she is. I have time to come back for you." Jordan reassured her.

He rode the motorcycle fast, with Megan behind him gripping him hard. He pulled up to the cabin, and Megan hopped off and grabbed him, kissing him. "We'll find her. You be careful and slow down. You're no good to Jane injured, and I don't want you scaring the crap out of Kaitlin." She handed Jordan the helmet, and turned to the cabin.

Kaitlin was waiting in the bed of the truck when Jordan returned. "There was half of me that really thought you were going to leave me here until you dealt with things." She worried.

"I'm sorry you doubted me. I wouldn't abandon you. I'm just worried for Jane. Come on." He said, handing Megan the helmet. He got his bat out of the truck and locked it before climbing on the motorcycle in front of Kaitlin. He took it a little slower, still splashing across the streams, but his tires never left the ground.

The 5 female Bigfoot were in front of the cabin, exchanging hugs with Megan as they pulled up. There was no sign of Pebbles and Bam-Bam, and Jordan wondered if they were alone in the cave.

Missy and Ginger started towards Jordan, but stopped and growled when they saw Kaitlin get off behind him.

Kaitlin took off her helmet, revealing a mess of red hair. She gave three breathy hoots, "ooh, ooh, ooh." And both Bigfoot relaxed a little. "Go ahead and claim me anytime, Jordan." She told him.

"Do you speak Bigfoot?" Jordan asked.

"It's not a language, per se. The sound I made means something like 'we come in peace'."

"I hope you'll teach me some of that when things calm down." Jordan said. Kaitlin nodded

Jordan wrapped his arms around Kaitlin, and buried his face in her neck. She smelled good, clean. She wrapped her arms around Jordan, buried her face in his neck and repeated the calming breathy hoots, nuzzling him back.

When Jordan released her, he felt better, calmer. He released a little of the tension he had been holding onto. He crossed the distance to Missy, standing on his tiptoes to reach her neck, which he nuzzled. Missy wrapped her arms around him and leaned down.

She was shaking a little, and he could feel the stress in the muscles in her shoulders. He thought briefly about remembering to give her a shoulder massage when this was all over.

Missy moved back, eyeing Kaitlin warily. Ginger came forward for her greeting, and held Jordan tight for a little longer than Missy had, nuzzling him.

Jordan looked up to see Megan crossing from the cabin to Kaitlin. She wrapped her arms around the woman, and nuzzled her neck, just like Jordan had.

"Um... hi Megan. What are you doing?" Kaitlin asked.

"Jordan claimed you. Now I'm accepting you. Jane did the same for me, and it helped. I may have to play with your hair, though so everyone else can see it." Megan told her.

"Um... okay, maybe help me get rid of my helmet hair?" Kaitlin asked.

"Sure, I even brought a brush. Sit on the ground in front of me." Megan laughed, pulling a brush out of her pocket.

Megan stood behind Kaitlin as she knelt down, and started brushing her long red hair out. Jordan stared, transfixed. It wasn't sexual, but he found himself growing hard watching the two of them.

When Kaitlin's hair was smoothed over, she stood. Missy gave her a growl, then turned her back on them, and ran off to join the other females. Ginger, however, approached Kaitlin. She huffed once, offering a challenge. Megan kept her eyes down like Megan had taught her.

Ginger slowly put a hand on Kaitlin's shoulder, touching her red hair. She clearly enjoyed meeting another redhead, since she sat at Megan's feet, accepting her, and asking to be groomed.

"Congratulations Kaitlin, you're the first person that Ginger seems to like." Megan laughed.

"You named the redhead Ginger?" Kaitlin asked incredulously.

"Do you want to borrow my brush?" Megan asked.

"Sure." Kaitlin laughed. "Us soulless gingers have to stick together." She accepted the brush from Megan and started smoothing out the thick fur. "Oh my god, I didn't expect it to be this soft!" Kaitlin exclaimed.

"I know, right? Just wait until tonight when they let us cuddle them!" Megan told her.

Kaitlin's eyes grew big. "You think they'll let me join them?"

"Of course. Jordan claimed you, Ginger and I accepted you. You're in. One of us." Megan said, winking at Jordan.

Jordan heard an airplane in the sky, and hoped that it was out looking for Jane. He checked his phone. It was nearly time.

"Jordan, did you bring any food along?" Megan asked.

"Just a bag of apples and some carrots in my saddlebag. I put them in yesterday morning." Jordan answered.

Megan got the fruit out, and started handing apples and carrots out to the group. The Bigfoot accepted, chewing noisily.

Jordan's phone rang in his hand, and he answered it immediately without looking.

"Hello?" He asked. It was his mother.

"Hey mom, this is kind of a bad time. I'm expecting an important phone call right now... Yes, I'll call you back just as soon as it's over... Where am I? I'm up in the mountains... yes, at the property. Look, I've got to go." Jordan said goodbye and hung up. Megan bust out laughing as he did.

"How much does she know?" Kaitlin asked.

"Almost nothing. She knows I have this land up here, and that I've been coming up here the last few weekends. She and my dad were both furious that I left a good paying job to go back to school for a master's degree with the plans to work for the government. I'll have to go visit soon to smooth things..." Just then Jordan's phone rang. This time it was Dr. Stein.

"Jordan. We have confirmation. Three heat signatures consistent with Bigfoot in a brush shelter 3 miles northeast of your position. We will send the coordinates to your phone now." He said. "Please remember, be safe. Just scare them off if you can, and don't chase them if they run, okay?"

"Of course." Jordan said. They hung up, and Jordan grabbed his baseball bat. "Whoever's coming, let's go."

Jordan's phone chimed, and he opened the text. It opened an app that Jordan had never used before, and wasn't sure was on his phone previously. A little topographical map showed Jordan's position, and there was a pin dropped labeled 'shelter.'

Jordan put the bat on his shoulder, pulled out his water bottle, and started walking. He wasn't surprised to see Megan and Kaitlin walk up next to him, but he was surprised to see the rest of the women fall in behind him.

The Bigfoot were fast and surefooted up here, easily able to run up the sides of mountains, but they walked at Jordan's pace, following him.

"Have you considered that Jane might have gone with them willingly?" Kaitlin asked. "What if she doesn't want to come back with us?"

"Not a chance." Megan replied. "You haven't seen Jane and Jordan together yet. You'll understand when you do. You think I got it bad for the guy? You ain't seen nothin yet."

"Really?" Kaitlin asked incredulously. "But he hasn't been around much these last two weeks. Maybe she's out looking for someone else?"

"If she went with them willingly, why are the other Bigfoot so spooked?" Jordan interrupted. "No, they know she's been taken, and they know it's my job to go get her back."

"Just promise me you won't do anything stupid, okay?" Megan asked. "Like picking a fight with a Bigfoot? I know you have a bat, but I've seen these fights before. They're usually to the death. You're no good to any of us dead. Jane especially." She pleaded.

"I'll be careful, I promise. If he wants to fight over Jane, though... I'm not going home empty handed." Jordan said.

Megan rolled her eyes at Kaitlin and mouthed the word 'men.'

An hour later, the three humans were tired and sore. They had crossed over the ridge, and down into the valley to the west of Jordan's land. They were officially on national forest property.

Jordan could make out a big pile of sticks, right where the pin said it would be. It was tucked up into the tree line above the meadow, and he could see a big hole in the side, large enough for a human to crawl through. It looked like a giant bird's nest.

"Time to make some noise." Jordan said, approaching the structure. "HEY, ASSHOLES! WHY DON'T YOU GET THE FUCK OUT HERE AND BRING THE GIRL." Jordan yelled.

He saw a head poke out and two big brown eyes looked his way. "YEAH, YOU. YOU KIDNAPPING PIECE OF SHIT. RUN AWAY LIKE A GOOD LITTLE PUSSY AND LEAVE JANE ALONE." Jordan hit his baseball bat on a tree, causing a metallic ringing.

The giant smoothly exited his burrow and stood, facing Jordan. He was huge. At least 7 feet tall, and exceptionally broad. His shoulders were huge and round with muscle. He looked like a male version of Missy, only with a little more muscle on his upper body, and no breasts.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU. THIS IS MY TURF AND THAT'S MY GIRL YOU'VE GRABBED." Jordan had never been this angry before. He knew he should be terrified, but it was for Jane. He wasn't going to leave her with this brute.

The giant snarled, showing his big canines. He let out an earth shaking roar, stomping his feet, and taking a few steps towards Jordan.

"YOU THINK I'M FUCKING AFRAID OF YOU? MY ANCESTORS WIPED YOUR PEOPLE OFF THE MAP IN THEIR HOMELAND, AND DROVE YOU INTO HIDING HERE. I'M THE TOP PREDATOR HERE MOTHER FUCKER!" Jordan screamed, pointing his bat at the monster.

Suddenly, there was a thump behind him.

"LOOK OUT!" He heard Megan scream.

Jordan spun to see a smaller male, who was rising to his feet. Without thinking, Jordan brought the baseball bat around, catching the would-be ambusher in the side of the head. The Bigfoot's limbs went stiff, and he crumbled to the ground.

There was a roar from the big male, and Jordan spun to see him charging. Jordan brought his bat up to his shoulder, and stepped forward, entirely focused on the charging enemy.

The male was fast, crossing the 30 yards between them in a second. Jordan went low, diving out of his reach, and swinging for the big guy's knee. He hit low, impacting muscle, but was rewarded with a pained scream.

Both were back on their feet, crouched, ready to spring. Jordan had his bat back in position, and was focused, ready for the giant's next move. Jordan was shocked at how calm he felt, focused even. Time seemed to slow, and he noticed details that he never would have normally, the position of trees in his peripheral vision, objects on the ground, slight movements of his opponent's hands

By comparison, his opponent was full of blind fury, raging and blustering.

Big furry hands reached for him, and Jordan took a big step backwards, bringing his bat down across knuckles. He hit hard, but couldn't get his bat back up for the second hand, which caught Jordan under his left shoulder, and connected, painfully wrenching his shoulder. Jordan could feel his shoulder joint separate, and pain shot through his arm as he was thrown back.

Jordan landed hard on his back, and had his feet up, he kicked hard at a knee as the giant came running up, and managed to connect hard, jarring the big guy backwards, and onto his ass. Jordan scrambled to his feet, feeling his shoulder fall painfully back into joint as he stood. He gripped the bat one-handed, and saw his opponent struggle to stand on his two wounded legs.

Jordan lunged forward, and struck the male's head hard with his bat. Big angry eyes looked up at Jordan, full of murder. The beast managed to get to his feet, and tackled Jordan, who was unprepared for the assault. He hit the ground hard, crushed under the weight of the 400 pound male. The wind was knocked from Jordan's lungs, and he felt fear for the first time since he saw the big giant.

Suddenly, the weight was gone. Jordan saw him rise, and move a few feet away. He looked up and saw Missy engaged with the monster, matched in height, but outmatched in weight and strength. Jordan rolled to his knees, struggling to reflate his lungs.

He saw an opportunity, and took it, swinging the bat hard for the big male's knee while he pushed Missy to the ground.

The bat hit home, and Jordan heard a cracking sound, similar to what he heard with the alpha. The big male spun on Jordan, forgetting momentarily about Missy. Big hands gripped Jordan's shoulders, squeezing. Jordan screamed as his hurt shoulder was painfully jarred.

A furry arm wrapped around the male's neck, and he was pulled to the ground, gasping. He let go of Jordan, who rolled, and came up without his baseball bat. Missy was on the ground underneath the monster, and had him in a sleeper hold.

The big male was strong. He managed to sit up, though Missy clung on. Jordan kicked his face, connecting with his nose. The beast snarled, but no roar came out of his pinched windpipe. His hands which had been tugging at Missy's arm around his neck shot out for Jordan, who had learned his lesson, and danced backwards.

With Jordan out of reach, the big male tried twisting in Missy's grip. Jordan danced back in, kicking his ear. Missy clung on, wrapping a second arm around the beast. Jordan balanced, then kicked again and again. The big strong hands that raked at Missy's arms lost their urgency and coordination. Missy's grip tightened, and Jordan could see his enemy losing consciousness.

Still Missy clung on tight. She wasn't out to win the fight, she was determined to kill the beast. Jordan watched as the life drained out of his eyes. Missy clung on tight, even after death. She pushed and shoved, rolling over on top of the beast and gripping his throat tighter.

Jordan remembered the second attacker, and turned, looking for him. He was slowly getting to his feet, shakily rising, and supporting himself on a tree. He looked crestfallen, watching Missy choking the life out of his friend, but then he turned terrified eyes on Jordan. He spun and took off on shaking feet, running north.

"Where the hell did he come from?" Jordan asked.

"He dropped down from the tree!" Megan exclaimed. I didn't even see him until he almost fell on you!"

"What the hell was he doing up there?" Jordan asked.

"I have theories, but I honestly don't know. No one's ever reported a Bigfoot climbing a tree, but he might have been up there to protect the big guy. To ambush you when you got close." Megan said.

Missy finally rose, unwrapping her arms from around the dead body, and throwing it a few feet where it rolled. Jordan ran to her and helped pull her to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her, and buried his face in her neck, grunting and nuzzling, thanking her.

"Oh my god, does he have an erection?" Megan cried out. She rushed to the dead body of the big male, who was now lying on his side. "I have to get a picture of this." She said, taking out her camera. She fished a small ruler out of her backpack, and held it up. Megan grabbed the erection, and held it in different positions, photographing all different angles.

"She must really love cocks?" Kaitlin asked from a distance.

"First documented Bigfoot erection." Jordan answered while still holding Missy.

"But why is he hard, isn't he dead?" Kaitlin wondered.

"Asphyxiation." Megan answered. "It causes an erection. There's been documented cases where a man condemned to hang will actually have an ejaculation while he's dying."

"Gross. He didn't do that, did he?" Kaitlin asked.

Jordan pulled away from Missy suddenly. He still hadn't seen Jane come out. Jordan poked his head into the shelter, and crawled in on hands and knees.

Jane's eyes were open, and she watched Jordan enter. There was blood coming from her nose and her mouth. Jordan wrapped his arms around her, gently nuzzling her neck. She listlessly raised one arm, embracing him, but then she lost consciousness.

Jordan grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling Jane to the door, and outside. The females gathered around the unconscious body of Jane, and the two humans gasped.

"Why would they do this to her?" Megan cried. "They beat her half to death!"

Jordan was crying too. The first time he could remember crying since puberty. His sweet Jane, kidnapped, beaten and...

Jordan's breath stopped. "Was she raped?" He asked.

Megan moved down and looked. "Maybe you should give us girls some space to deal with this." She said sadly.

Jordan sobbed, and roared. He jumped to his feet and took out his rage on the lifeless body of Jane's attacker sobbing while kicking and punching the furry body. He felt arms wrap around him from behind, and melted into their embrace. He turned and saw Kaitlin, tears in her own eyes, and concern on her face.

He hugged her, and they both slumped to their knees together, crying.

"I'm done checking her out." Megan said softly as she approached Jordan. I think she has a broken arm, but her neck and spine are okay. We should be okay to move her. If she were a human, I'd recommend getting her to a hospital, but let's get her to the cabin and see what resources Dr. Stein can give us. Maybe I'll call him when we get cell service, see what he can do.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds