Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

"All the work we are asking you to do would be on the computer. We can trust Mike in the lab, and our field team can be split to cover his work and watch his back. You would telecommute those hours. Just check his work on the computer. We'll even throw in a work tablet so you don't have to use your own." The VP was begging now, and Jordan found himself considering the offer.

"Would you mind if I made a quick phone call?" Jordan asked.

He called Dr. Stein who thought it was a great idea, and offered to let their lawyers review the contract.

Jordan returned to the room with a smile on his face. "Assuming my lawyers find no problems in the contract, I think we have a deal." He told the assembled men.

They breathed a collective sigh of relief, and produced a folder with the contract.

Jordan snapped a picture of each of the 3 legal-sized pages and texted the images to Dr. Stein.

30 minutes later, Jordan had read the contract for himself, and he received a text from Dr. Stein.

There was a thumbs up emoji, followed by: 'looks good. Congratulations. Keep this up and you'll be rich enough to retire before your first day of real work.'

Jordan signed the contract and went back to work, the guilty feeling that had weighed on him all weekend gone. Before the end of the day he was issued a surface tablet with a full keyboard, and loaded with the programs he would need.

***

The week drug by slowly. Jordan was exhausted by his short nights, but still called Megan every evening before bed. They feel asleep together earlier and earlier as their exhaustion caught up with them.

Finally, it was Friday morning. Jordan was ready for the move. Everything he owned except for his truck and motorcycle were boxed up and piled in his living room.

The movers arrived at 7 AM, and he handed off his key. He drove to his last day of work with his motorcycle in the bed of his truck.

For the first time since he started, Jordan finished all of his work by noon. His whole department took him out to a farewell lunch, and gave him a warm sendoff.

Jordan packed the contents of his desk and was ready to leave by 3 PM.

Jordan said his goodbyes and got in his truck.

***

It was around 7 PM when Jordan arrived in Gunnison, and proceeded to the address Megan gave him.

The apartment Megan had rented for him was nice. It had granite countertops and a full master bathroom. The kitchen was huge and well laid out, and the open floor plan of the apartment gave it a welcoming feel. It even came with a 2-car garage, even though Jordan only had his truck and motorcycle.

Jordan's cheap bachelor furniture looked out of place in the nice home. He had barely finished his tour of the place when there was a knock at the door.

Megan entered as Jordan came to answer. She was followed by the most beautiful woman Jordan had ever seen in person.

Kaitlin was tall, and curvy. A natural redhead, she looked flawlessly beautiful. She wore skin-tight blue jeans, cowboy boots and a western shirt, with a few buttons unfastened, giving Jordan a view of deep cleavage.

Jordan first thought there must be some mistake. Kaitlin looked like she would be more comfortable on a Hollywood red carpet than crawling around in dark mines taking soil and water samples.

She had soulful green eyes and straight white teeth. When she smiled at him, Jordan's heart missed a beat. She had a calm confidence that put Jordan at ease.

"Hey stud!" Megan laughed and kissed him. "This is Kaitlin, and before you ask, yes I hate her already." She joked. She clearly had already made friends with the younger woman.

Jordan pulled Megan in for a tight hug. And held her. He released her and shook Kaitlin's hand. "It's very nice to meet you, Kaitlin." Jordan said. "Dr. Stein told me all about you. I look forward to working with you."

"Megan told me all about you. Believe me, the pleasure is mine."

Kaitlin lost a little of her confidence. Jordan saw a blush spread across her flawless porcelain skin, and felt his own face grow warm realizing what she meant.

"Gosh, I feel like I'm meeting a rock star. I know you don't know me yet, but I hope you'll feel comfortable letting me join you guys the next time you go up with the Bigfoot" Kaitlin's voice quivered.

"Megan and I were going to head up tomorrow late morning." Jordan told her. "If you think you can be ready, I think we can take you. I'll have to take two trips on my motorcycle to get both of you up there.

"Listen, you read the report that Megan wrote, correct?" Jordan asked. Kaitlin nodded. "Are you going to have any problems with anything in there?"

"No, I'm...um...I'm kind of looking forward to it." Kaitlin laughed. A new flush of red crept up her cheeks. "So...do you...think the females might accept me if you...um... claim me... the way you did for Megan?"

"We're one for one on that method. I don't have any better ideas, but I'm willing to try just about anything if you're uncomfortable with it." Jordan said.

"No. I'm...I think I can be comfortable with that...I mean... if you are." The confident bombshell gave way to a nervous girl.

"Ooh, you've got it bad chicka!" Megan teased.

"Shut up!" Kaitlin swatted at Megan, and they both laughed.

"Please relax. We'll take it at your pace, whatever you're comfortable with." Jordan said. He placed a hand comfortingly on her arm and Kaitlin pulled him into a hug.

"I can see why Megan is so crazy about you. You always seem to have the right thing to say don't you?" Kaitlin whispered in Jordan's ear.

"Dr. Stein... um...Jim says that you've had some experience with Bigfoot growing up. You must have some amazing stories." Jordan tried changing to a more comfortable subject.

"Kind of, yeah. There was a female group on my parents' ranch just like on yours. We never found their lair, and never saw much of the alpha. I actually befriended an adolescent male for a while growing up before he left to claim his own territory.

"He used to come by a waterfall where I liked to ride my horse around sunset, and we would interact sometimes. I nicknamed him Stinky, and I learned a lot from him.

"It sounds like you have a deeper connection than I had, but I knew him for about 3 years before he left. I really hope your pack accepts me. There's just something so amazing about them. They're like wild people, us without all the materialism and vanity and manners." Kaitlin said.

"I think you'll probably do fine." Jordan reassured her. "Just be ready to go tomorrow morning by 10. We'll probably stay up there 3 or 4 nights if things go well, so bring a few changes of clothes.

"I'm doing a food run tonight for the ladies. Let me know if you have allergies or special requests, and Megan and I can make some special meals. Otherwise, just get ready for a few nights of roughing it."

"So you guys really sleep in an old mine shaft with the Bigfoot?" Kaitlin asked.

Jordan and Megan looked at each other.

"Yes, and you're welcome to join us, or you can sleep in the old cabin on the property." Jordan replied. "I'm working on building a nice new cabin with 3 bedrooms, but until it's finished I'm afraid you'll have to go to the bathroom in the woods and sleep wherever is most comfortable for you."

"That's fine. I grew up on a ranch. I'm not some pretty flower who needs 5 star accommodations. I'll do what you tell me, and I won't complain."

"It looks like you just arrived. We'll let you get settled and unpacked." Megan offered. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I was going to run out for something." Jordan answered. "All my dishes and pans are in boxes."

"I made a pot of chili, and Kaitlin and I were going to eat soon. You're welcome to join us." Megan offered.

"Sounds good. Thank you." Jordan agreed.

"I'm right across the patio from you. In unit B. Come on over when you're ready." Megan smiled and winked at Jordan. "Also, if you're bed isn't assembled yet, you're welcome to come share mine."

Jordan glanced at Kaitlin, hoping Megan wasn't making her uncomfortable. He thought he saw a flash of jealousy on her face instead, but she quickly covered it with a smile.

"Sounds good. I can get a bed put together, but I'd rather share yours. Maybe we can both get some real rest tonight." Jordan said.

The girls left, and Jordan worked at getting boxes and furniture moved into place for a few minutes until he could get to his clothes and change.

Jordan knocked on the door to unit B and pushed it open, finding it unlatched. Megan and Kaitlin were seated on barstools at the kitchen island, each with a glass of wine in their hands. The scent of meat, beans and spices filled the air.

"We're drinking white. You want some?" Megan offered, holding up her glass as though to toast.

Jordan nodded, and soon Megan pushed a full glass across the counter.

"Chili's done anytime, we were just getting a little tipsy before our stomachs are full." Megan slurred. "Want the nickel tour?"

Jordan nodded and looked around. Megan lived very clean. Her home had just the right amount of decoration without being clutter. Despite just moving in 2 weeks ago, there were no boxes or messes. The theme in the kitchen and living room seemed to be 1960's California wine country.

There were paintings and advertisements, and they all meshed together well. It was sophisticated, and made Jordan feel just a little uncultured by comparison.

Megan led him around. Her apartment was a mirror image to his, and he got some good ideas about where to put his furniture and how to use the space.

Both units were 2 bedrooms 1.5 bath. Megan had a king sized bed in her bedroom, with a big wooden frame.

"I gave you the unit with the oversized tub, and I get the shower with a seat. Otherwise they're about the same." Megan told him as he looked around.

"I'm not really a bath person." Jordan said.

"Six one way, half dozen the other. I hope I wasn't being presumptuous that I'll be sharing your bathtub and you'll be sharing my shower?" Megan smiled. Jordan returned the smile and winked at her.

"I think we should invite Kaitlin to spend the night in our bed. Did you see her face when I asked you to join me? You'd think I killed her cat." Megan said with a smile.

"I don't want to make her uncomfortable." Jordan said.

"I think it's making her uncomfortable that we didn't ask. If you don't ask her I will." Megan said.

"Megan..."

"HEY KAITLIN! YOU WANT TO SLEEP IN OUR BED TONIGHT?" Megan yelled out.

Green eyes looked around the corner, full of barely concealed excitement.

"Uh, I don't know, I mean I don't want to come between you two." Kaitlin equivocated.

"Sweetie, if I was the jealous type, this relationship of ours would have been over before it began. We're all three going to be spending a lot of time together, and at least Jordan and I will be naked and fucking a lot of that time.

"I suspect you want to join in, but you don't want us to think poorly of you. You can participate as much or as little as you like, no judgement.

"You've read the reports and you know Jordan's relationship with the Bigfoot. I'm just one of several women in a relationship with him. If that bothers you... if you can't share him, we'll put on a show of intimacy for the Bigfoot and we'll treat you as a close friend." Megan said.

"How do you live like that? Don't you want a boyfriend that's all yours and you're all his?" Kaitlin asked.

"Honestly, I kind of get off seeing him with the Bigfoot ladies. I'm just kinky that way. We don't have a formal relationship, but we've talked almost every night since we've met.

"I've shared more of myself with him than any boyfriend since high school, and I feel like I've known him my whole life. I don't own him and he doesn't own me.

"If you give him a chance, I'd bet you find happiness in his arms and as his friend, I know I have. He's a good guy, he's good looking, and he's amazing in bed.

"But maybe you shouldn't rush it. Go ahead and sleep in your bed tonight, if you want, and see how you feel in the morning. We're not going anywhere." Megan cast a look at Jordan who was just staring.

"I feel like I'm being sold by a devoted salesman. Megan, I appreciate everything you've said, but Kaitlin is here for an education and experience. Kaitlin, I'm sorry if we've made you uncomfortable. I'd like for you to feel comfortable around us but I don't think we should force that. Sex with me or anyone else is not in your job description, and certainly isn't going to affect our willingness to work with you." Jordan said.

"No... um... I'd really like to join you tonight. Both of you, but... I'm not a lesbian...I mean bisexual... I'm not into girls." Kaitlin stumbled out.

"Me neither." Megan said with a smile. "Would you be uncomfortable naked in the same bed as me?" Kaitlin shook her head. "We'll have Jordan between us. If it gets uncomfortable, you are welcome to get dressed and go home at any time.

"We were serious about getting some rest tonight. We're going to fuck, and then we're going to sleep cuddled up with each other. We'd love to have you stay over and join in whatever you're comfortable with." Megan said.

"Thank you, guys. I'd like to stay, but I'd like to just watch you two, at least to start." Kaitlin said.

"Alright. We still have some chili to eat, and wine to drink. Seriously, Kaitlin, join in, watch, Jill-off, whatever you're comfortable with." Megan said, smiling.

They walked together to the kitchen, and Megan served up three streaming bowls of chili and spread out bowls of avocados, cheese, diced onions, diced tomatoes and sour cream.

Megan topped off everyone's wine and they dug in.

"Were you serious about what you said about me to Kaitlin in the bedroom?" Jordan asked Megan. "I mean that you've shared more with me than anyone since high school? That you're happy with me and what we have? You're not jealous and even enjoy sharing me?"

Megan reached across the table and took Jordan's hand. "Absolutely. I know I'm not a normal girl. I've spent the last 12 years of my life focusing on my career, having casual relationships that I knew were doomed from the start, and were just for the sex. I honestly have been happier in the last 2 weeks since I met you than I've ever been.

"That's entirely your doing; Great sex, great company and great discoveries. I really have it all. I know if I wanted to be with another man that you'd be okay with it, but I don't want anyone else. You fill all my needs, at least you will now that you live here in town." Megan winked at Jordan.

"Thank you. I feel the same way about you." Jordan said. "I've never felt this happy in my life, or this sure that my life is on the right path."

"Sorry Kaitlin." Megan laughed. "Didn't mean to go all mushy on you. We have a lot to work out, but we can start doing it on our own time."

"No. I'm glad to know where you two stand." Kaitlin said. "I think we're going to be spending a lot of time together the next two years, and maybe more. I'm not sure where I fit in all of this, but I'm keeping my mind open. I'm glad you two are happy together."

The conversation was awkward during dinner, knowing where the evening was headed.

Kaitlin told stories about her parents' ranch, in the Flathead forest near Glacier National Park. It was mountainous, with steep terrain that could only be crossed on horseback.

She was a master horseback rider, and had been riding since she was a toddler. It was actually the horse that first allowed her to get close to the Bigfoot, since they were less afraid of her on horseback. Most of her interactions had taken place with a horse between them.

Her parents ran over 10,000 head of cattle on their land, and were grooming her older brother to take over when they retired.

Kaitlin had been homeschooled for kindergarten through 8th grade, but then her parents decided that she should go to a public high school for the experience.

College was a huge shock for her. She went to a small town school, but it still felt huge, with thousands of people and the city lights and sounds all through the night. It was a far cry from the dark and quiet ranch with nothing but cattle for miles in any direction... and Bigfoot.

She had graduated in May and had been approached for the mine inspector job before graduation. It had taken her several months to decide. Money had been the deciding factor, since the Bigfoot research organization was paying for her master's degree and a six figure salary after graduation, just like Jordan.

She'd had two long-term boyfriends in college, both of whom turned out to be lying, cheating assholes. She broke up with both and swore to focus on her school and career.

Jordan thought that Kaitlin didn't know how beautiful she was, or else she was the most humble person he had ever met. He guessed that those boyfriends had only pursued Kaitlin because of her looks, and that she had intimidated most other men at her small town school. She never mentioned it, but didn't seem to understand why more men weren't interested in her.

After dinner, Jordan offered to clean up dishes and put food away. Megan insisted that he put the chili in a Ziploc bag so that they could take it with them.

"I still need to go shopping for groceries tonight before bed." Jordan announced.

"Oh, about that. I mentioned in last week's report that you were spending hundreds of dollars a week on food for your Bigfoot, and which kinds. Dr. Stein had this delivered." Megan pushed two big cardboard boxes into the living room from the guest bedroom.

"The bottom of both boxes is nonperishable dry stuff, and there's fresh produce on top. Now you have no excuses not to be naked in my room right now." Megan had a huge grin on her face.

"Alright. Let me run these out to my truck and then there's nowhere I'd rather be." Jordan said.

It took two trips, and the girls were missing from the front room when he returned.

Jordan opened Megan's bedroom door, and found the room illuminated only by candle light.

"Took you long enough. I thought I was going to have to get started without you." Megan said, walking out of the bathroom wearing a see-thorough night gown. She wore no underwear beneath.

Jordan looked around and found Kaitlin sitting on an overstuffed chair. She was still fully clothed, except for her cowboy boots, which stood on the ground next to the chair. She tried to look calm, but her nervousness was written all over her face.

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" Jordan teased. "You'd scare poor Kaitlin."

"Shut up and get over here." Megan motioned with her finger. "You're overdressed, mister."

Megan grabbed the hem of Jordan's T-shirt and lifted, pulling the fabric slowly over his head. Jordan guessed that Megan was putting on a show for Kaitlin as much as she was seducing him.

Megan wrapped two hands around Jordan's neck and pulled him down for a long, wet kiss. Jordan's arms wrapped around her and found her tight, round ass. He cupped her checks through the silk, and pulled her hard into him.

Megan gasped as Jordan's strong hands pulled up, lifting her off her feet. She allowed him to lift her, wrapping her legs around his waist.

She broke the kiss first, kissing down his muscular chest. When she reached his nipples, she bit and sucked them gently, just the way she liked to be treated. That drew a gasp from Jordan.

"You're still overdressed." Megan whispered into his chest hair.

"That makes two of us." Jordan growled on top of her head, kissing her dirty-blonde hair.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Megan giggled.

She grabbed his neck again, and he helped ease her down to her feet, then she took two steps back.

Megan pulled first one hand through the thin spaghetti strap, then the other. The silk slid slowly down her body, pooling around her feet. Megan watched it drop, then looked up to Jordan and cocked one eyebrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds