Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

"I'm adding a comb and a brush to my backpack next time." Megan said, pulling apart on fur, while Wilma sat stoically. "Who was the lucky lady that woke us all up this morning?"

"Sarah." Jordan answered.

"Alright! Congratulations, the harem is complete!" Megan smiled.

"Oral only, but it's progress." Jordan smiled.

"Speaking of oral..." Megan made the hand motion of a blowjob, and pushed her cheek out with her tongue, bobbing her eyebrows."

"Is that an offer?" Jordan joked.

"Hey, you promised!" Just come wave it Wilma's face.

Jordan dropped his shorts, and approached Wilma. She stared at it, and started rubbing her sex, in preparation for an interlude.

"Damn, I guess she doesn't know what to do. Can you try it with Jill?" Megan pleaded.

Jordan walked to Jill, who started preparing herself like Wilma had, but made no move to take him in her mouth.

"Look, the helicopter with the pallet of supplies should be here in the next hour. Where did you leave the flag I'm supposed to plant?" Jordan asked as the experiment failed.

"It's in the motorcycle, right saddlebag, I think. You need any help?" Megan asked, picking something out of Wilma's fur and throwing on the ground.

"No, I'd imagine the girls will be pretty freaked when they hear a helicopter. Can you give out some food to try to keep them calm? Maybe work a little on your sign language lessons?"

"Ooh, you have to see this..." Megan tapped on Wilma's shoulder. "Wilma, where baby?" She shook her finger and then made a rocking motion.

Wilma made the baby rocking motion and pointed at Pebbles, who was playing with a sick, poking holes in a green leaf.

"Yes! Baby!" Megan said in her best school teacher voice, and gave Wilma a grape from her backpack. Then to Jordan, she said "It's just two words, but she learned them, and grapes work for a reward. It's a great start!"

Jordan smiled, congratulating Megan on her success.

Jordan got the flag and took his shovel down to the cabin site. He would need to put a tarp over the pallet when it arrived, since he had work the next day, and wouldn't have a chance to mix and pour cement before leaving today.

He dug the foundation deeper, flattening out some lumps. The footprint would be fairly large, over 800 square feet. Jordan planned a second story, plus a loft. It would give him over 1600 square feet, three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.

He still had to dig a septic pit, and work out the foundation drainage, which he planned to accomplish with gravel from the stream, and some carefully dug channels.

He would also need to inspect the 130 year old stonework of the cellar, ensuring that he wouldn't have to redo the rectangular cellar before he started building over it.

He was digging out the septic pit when he heard the helicopter in the distance. He had selected a nice flat spot, 20 yards from his cabin site, where he would plant his flag.

The helicopter appeared first, a massive twin rotor Chinook, painted with National Guard khaki colors.

When he saw the payload, Jordan's jaw dropped. It was a shed, and a big one. Dr. Stein had promised Jordan a pallet of supplies. The shed was at least 10 feet by 15 feet.

Jordan waved the flag until the helicopter made a beeline for his position. He planted the flag and stood back.

Within minutes, the helicopter dropped its payload right next to the flag. The line was cut and the helicopter rose high into the sky before heading east.

With shaking fingers Jordan opened the shed. It was packed full. The first thing he saw was an orange metal contraption. He recognized it as a portable, gas powered sawmill, but a much more expensive version than the one he was willing to pay for.

Jordan looked around the shed. As promised, there was rebar and cement mix. There was also a gas powered cement mixer bucket on wheels.

Packed deep in the back of the shed were doors, solar panels, bathroom fixtures, power tools, and everything else Jordan would need to build and finish his cabin. There were also 4 metal Jerri cans of gas, to run the lumber mill and cement mixer, as well as a gas generator.

Jordan immediately pulled out his phone, found Dr. Stein's number and dialed his benefactor.

"Jordan! Good to hear from you. I take it our care package has arrived safely?" Dr. Stein asked cheerfully.

"You said you'd be sending a pallet, Dr. Stein." Jordan said.

"Please, I thought we were on a first name basis by now. Call me Jim. If you look inside the shed, the cement mix should be sitting on a pallet. Consider the rest of it a housewarming gift."

"It's too much." Jordan said.

"Nonsense. We've been over this already. We take care of our own, and you've proven yourself worthy. The only extravagance so far is that infernal cell tower, though even that is paying dividends so far.

"Send our congratulations to Megan on those incredible ultrasound videos and measurements. She'll keep our researchers busy for months to come with that data. The statisticians are already begging to start comparing it to human data.

"Also, see if you can't get a few more of them wearing those Fitbits. We've been really impressed so far at the data we've received from the 3 wearing them. Not one of them has slept more than 4 hours in a row so far.

"That's not something we knew or expected, but it has been worth knowing."

"Thank you, sir...Jim. I'll see what we can do." Jordan promised. They said goodbye and hung up.

Once the sounds of the helicopter were gone, Megan came running down the hill.

"Great idea on the food. They were mostly full, but I started handing out fruit, and you could barely hear the helicopter from inside the cave. They were calm as could be.

"Nice shed. That's a little bigger than advertised." Megan laughed as she approached. "We could move in here if the cabin becomes uninhabitable."

"Not yet, look inside." Jordan told her. Megan opened the door and whistled.

"Someone near the top clearly loves you. You buy women off with jewelry and men off with power tools. You sir, have just become a mistress...mister. Whatever. Your sexual favors have been bought and paid for." Megan joked.

"You don't really think that's why they're giving me stuff, do you?" Jordan asked.

"I think they take you and your position very seriously. They want to keep you happy and on their side. I'd say enjoy it and keep putting out." Megan winked at Jordan who couldn't help but laugh.

"We should probably plan to leave here no later than 3 PM. I have 5 long days ahead of me, and I need to finish packing up at work and home. Dr. Stein wants us to get Fitbits on as many as we can before we take off." He said.

"Jesus. It had better not keep getting harder every time we have to leave them, or it's going to kill me within a month." Megan lamented.

"Tell me about it." Jordan said sadly. "My great-great grandfather's old mine shaft feels more like home now than my apartment has after 9 months."

They moved around, leaving food out for the ladies, but locking the shed tight. Megan got Wilma and Jill to wear their Fitbits, and Jordan got Sarah to wear one, and even convinced little Bam-Bam to wear one, though he took it off before they left.

With a heavy heart, Jordan rode his motorcycle back along the narrow path where his pickup truck was parked on the side of the dirt road. Megan sat behind him with her arms gripping his chest tight.

Jordan felt a wet spot where her face was laying, but didn't say anything. He felt the same way, he just didn't cry.

***

Jordan could barely sleep that night. His bedroom felt cold and lonely. He texted Megan around midnight, asking her to call if she was up.

They talked for two hours, about their favorite memories from the weekend, and their hopes for the future. She was fun and funny, and even at 2 in the morning Jordan found himself enjoying her company over the phone.

Monday morning, Jordan had promised himself to let Mike take the lead, and only step in if there was a big mistake made.

Mike presented at the meeting Monday afternoon. Jordan heard several mistakes, but tried to let Mike recover on his own.

Jordan wasn't the only one who recognized Mike's mistakes. He was called into a meeting with the office and regional managers. He was offered an exorbitant retention bonus along with stock offers to stay.

He left the meeting having rejected the offer, but feeling guilty for abandoning his old friends and coworkers.

***

Monday night, Jordan was tired on his feet from a full day of work and packing. He spotted the tablet from Dr. Stein and wondered briefly if he should pack it in a box. He powered it on, working through each step of security.

He hadn't turned it on since the first week, but was curious about a few things. He had questions about the different musks, especially.

There was a blinking red circle on the home screen, and Jordan clicked on it.

Megan's report was there in full. Jordan read it front to back, wondering who all had read it. It detailed Jordan's assuming the role of alpha, his rank in the group's pecking order, and had a fairly vivid description of Jordan's sexual activities with his women, Megan excluded.

It included Megan's initiation into the group. How Jordan had 'claimed' her as one of his mates, automatically making her a member of the harem. It was sparse on the details about the sexual relationship between the two humans, but graphically clinical in describing Jordan's own sexual experiences with his Bigfoot.

There was a description, taken word for word from Jordan's description of the alpha hopefully being a 'shower not a grower,' along with Jordan's description of the tightness of the female's vaginal cavities and ending with the full measurements of Jordan's own penis.

He was alone, but felt his face flush bright red. With shaking fingers, Jordan dialed Dr. Stein's phone.

"Jordan! I didn't expect to hear from you tonight. What's up?"

"I was just catching up on some light reading. Megan...um...Dr. Reece's report from the weekend before last... um... I guess my question is, how many people have access to that report?" Jordan stumbled out.

"Ah. I was wondering when you were going to bring that up.

"Do you remember when we first talked, when I promised to share with you what is known of the creatures?" he asked.

"Yes, of course." Jordan answered.

"We've made that promise to many people. Think of it like a circle. Your either in our you're out. Except for financials, and some internal management, the inner circle has earned the right to all information known to our organization related to the species.

"Close to 2000 people receive and read those reports. I'm sorry that your privacy has been violated, but we don't hide information from people who have earned it.

"The size of your penis isn't important to them, except that it was a tight fit for a female Bigfoot. Did you know that an average male gorilla's penis is only an inch and a half? And that's erect."

"Seriously?" Jordan asked.

"Yup, and a chimpanzee is only about double that. We've never witnessed coitus between two Bigfoot, we've never even been able to measure an erect penis. The closest information we have is that your 7 inches long and 6 inches circumference is probably big for a Bigfoot.

"Big for a human too, so congrats." Dr. Stein said with a laugh.

"We're not out to embarrass you, or destroy your privacy. Intimate details are shared only as they pertain to increasing our understanding of the species.

"We know more about Bigfoot's sex life now from two 24 hour observations made by Dr. Reece than we knew from over 80 years of field work.

"It may sound pervy, but understanding the requirements for mating is a piece of the puzzle for saving the species. You're doing good work. Keep it up, and don't worry about what people are thinking of you.

"Half of them would kill to be in your place and the other half would kill to be in Megan's. Do you know that in the last week we've had over a hundred inquiries about being added to your field team?

"Most of them women, but a few men. You have an access that people who have devoted their lives to this have never dreamed of. You have a year before you have to start looking these people in the eye at our conference in Ohio. I'd bring condoms if I were you. Lots. You're a rock star." Dr. Stein laughed again.

"Speaking of which, you should know that I'm clean, I got a full panel done a few months ago after I found out my girlfriend had been cheating on me." Jordan admitted sheepishly.

"We know. We went through your life with a fine tooth comb before we decided to throw the weight of the organization behind you. Medical records were included in that. Megan's clean too if you were wondering" Dr. Stein answered.

"This new girl you're sending up. She's read the report too? Did she ask to be on our team?" Jordan asked.

"Kaitlin should have read the report by now. She's a member of our circle. We asked her to consider the mine inspector job, same as you, but she agreed before she read the report.

"There are very few people in our organization that run the risk of a close quarters encounter with a Bigfoot on a daily basis. Mine inspectors are among those few. The two of you knowing how act and react around a live specimen will be invaluable and will save lives.

"Before you came along we were considering asking her to apprentice with Megan and get her PhD in anthropology. She has some stories to tell. Next to you two, what she's experienced on her family ranch makes her the closest we have to an expert on human and Bigfoot interactions. You might still even learn some things from her.

"Oh, also, we're posting the ultrasound videos sometime tonight. We're still waiting on Megan's report from this weekend, but again, we ask her to only report sensitive information about you as it pertains to Bigfoot.

"Will there be any sensitive information in her report?" Dr. Stein asked. Jordan could hear the smile in his voice. He was glad the phone call was voice only, because he could feel his ears turn red.

"Yeah. I suspect there will be." Jordan answered.

Dr. Stein chuckled, but not unkindly. "I thought so. Do you have any more questions?"

"I think that's it." Jordan said, too embarrassed to think about anything else. In a day or two, the whole Bigfoot community would know that he ate Bigfoot pussy, and a year from now, he would have to stand in a room of his peers and explain that decision.

Jordan showered, and made himself a drink, forcing himself to calm down. When he felt he was ready, Jordan called Megan.

"Hey stud!" Megan greeted him. "Dr. Stein called me. How much do you hate me right now?"

"Well, you're definitely getting spanked the next time I see you." Jordan joked.

"Ooh, kinky. Then you might forgive me?"

"There's no forgiveness required. You were just doing your job. You're still getting spanked, though." Jordan growled into the phone.

"Thank god. So we're really okay?" Megan sounded worried.

"Well, in 11 months' time I'm going to have to take the stage and present what secrets I've uncovered about Bigfoot. Now I know I'm going to have to look out over a room of a hundred people and explain what a Sasquatch pussy tastes like." Jordan laughed.

"Don't get yourself worked up. I'll be right there with you, and I'd be prepared for at least 400 attendees. It should be the keystone address. I'll be answering questions right alongside you." Megan tried to calm him.

"That's right. You tried some of it off my face. You can field that question." Jordan laughed.

"I just got a lick of Jill. You got a mouthful of Missy, Jill and Sarah. I'm afraid you still are the expert on that subject.

"I wouldn't worry about it, though. The way Dr. Stein talks about it, I'm sitting on a hot commodity, though unfortunately, not at this exact moment.

"The way he tells it, there's a whole cadre of groupies that think you soothe the savage beast with that big fine cock of yours, and any questions on the subject will be followed up with a request to compare it to the taste of their pussies. For science, of course." Megan laughed.

Jordan had to laugh with her. "It's going to take some getting used to."

"Listen, you have great instincts with your girls. All of us. I hope you don't feel like you have an audience anytime you're with me. I certainly wouldn't want you to change how you act, or hold anything back with me around.

"You are full of love. You care. You're fearless in love, and you see the beautiful souls of the women, not the fur or the muscles or the species. That's what I love about you. Please keep being you, and if the world's going to judge you for that, fuck 'em." Megan's voice was shaking with nervous energy.

"Thanks Megan. You're crazy smart, and that's what I love about you. I need to put more trust in you. If you think revealing some part of my sex life is important, I trust you.

"What's the saying? Those who matter don't care, and those who care don't matter. I think I just forgot that." Jordan said.

"Exactly!" Megan exclaimed. "People are curious, and that goes double for anything to do with sex. It's not like you're into bestiality, fucking sheep. These are women. They love you and trust you, and I'm making damn sure my reports reflect that. You just keep being the amazing you."

"Did you get much sleep last night?" Jordan changed the subject.

"Not really." Megan said sadly. "It's like I've seen the promised land, slept safe and warm in the arms of those fuzzy giants, and my bed feels cold and sterile by comparison.

"I'd give anything right now to be sandwiched between you and Jane on a pile of straw."

"Mmm. I'd like that too. I know what you mean about not being able to sleep alone after that. 4 more nights and I'll be in town with you. Are you up for a guest on Friday?" Jordan asked.

"If you're not over here, I'm coming over to your place. I know where you live." Megan teased.

They talked that night past 2AM when both passed out from exhaustion.

***

On Tuesday, a vice president of the company Jordan worked for called Jordan into the conference room. Jordan was seated across from both managers from yesterday's meeting as well as the VP.

"We understand you're leaving us to begin a master's program at Western State College. We understand that classes don't start for 2 more months." The VP started.

"Both correct." Jordan answered.

"We've underestimated your value to this company, we're sorry to say. Your work has proved to be exceptional, and your experience and insight make you utterly irreplaceable.

"We would like you to agree to stay on with us for those two months while we search for and find a suitable replacement for you to train." The VP almost begged.

Jordan noticed the bottle of water in front of him, and opened it to take a drink.

"We're prepared to offer you $50,000 for those two months of work." The VP said with a grim look.

Jordan coughed on his mouthful of water. They were offering him half of his annual salary for just 2 months of work. He coughed until he could speak.

"That is an excessively generous offer, sir, but I'm afraid I have made some other commitments in the meantime." Jordan said, wishing he could have it both ways.

"We were afraid you'd say that. We have prepared a second offer, which we hope you'll give more consideration to:

"We'd like for you to continue to work for us just 4 to 6 hours a week as we get your replacement up to speed. We want you to check their work, and correct any mistakes you find.

"We're prepared to offer you $40,000 for a year of work." There was desperation in the VPs voice.

"I've already vacated my lease on my condo. The movers show up Friday. I can't commute 4 hours back to Denver even once per week." Jordan explained.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds