Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

"I'm sorry your introduction to the group was under those circumstances." Jordan said. "It wasn't exactly the vacation we had planned for you."

"It was fine. Truth be told I was actually kind of excited to see you all in action. Megan wrote in her report that you were third in the pecking order. I'd say you moved up today. You showed aggression and courage, which I know they respect." Kaitlin said.

"I'm sorry about how I acted. Before the fight and after. I'm not normally like that. Either part."

"Don't apologize. I actually thought it was kind of hot. When Megan was telling me about your Bigfoot, she said she was jealous of what you and Jane have.

"After seeing you two in bed last night, I thought she was crazy. People look their whole lives for the passion and love you and Megan have.

"I still haven't met Jane. I haven't seen you two together. But when that big monster came out of the shelter roaring, I almost ran screaming, and he wasn't even after me.

"Jordan, there's no world in which you would have been a physical match for that monster. Any sane person would have backed down. I think the only reason I didn't end up running was because you didn't.

"When you were standing there, screaming profanity at him, and swinging that bat around, you were so confident, even though you had no earthly reason to be. I don't think I've ever been that turned on in my life.

"I understood what Megan meant. Now I'm jealous of Jane too. I think you would stand between the armies of heaven and earth for the people you love, and that there's nothing you won't sacrifice for them.

"What you and Megan have is special, amazing. What you and Jane have is one in a million. I'd give anything for a man... anyone to feel that way about me.

"After you found her, and you were raging against the bastard that hurt Jane... it felt like you had my heart in your hands, and it was breaking right alongside yours? I could feel your pain, feel your anguish at the injustice of what happened.

"I'm worried, though." Kaitlin said, and was quiet for a minute.

Wilma rolled off of Jordan's lap and crawled over to the bedding where she cuddled up to Jill, who was snoring. Bam-Bam approached Jordan cautiously and crawled up into his lap, curling up to sleep. Jordan held the little furry ball, cradling him in his arms and lap. Sarah watched with tired eyes, allowing Jordan to hold her baby.

"What are you worried about?" Jordan asked Kaitlin.

Kaitlin was quiet for another moment, watching little Bam-Bam getting comfortable in his lap. Jordan could tell she was thinking about what to say, so he let the question linger between them. Finally she spoke.

"You and I are living in the same apartment. We will be in the same program at the same school, and in the same classes. Once we graduate, we will be in the same career at the same government agency. There's a very real chance that we will be seeing each other on a weekly basis for the next 30 years.

"When I first found out that I would be so close to you, I was excited, turned on by the idea of getting to sleep with you to get into the Bigfoot family. I like you, and I'm pretty sure you like me.

"I thought it was going to be a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship, where we could sleep together for a while, and eventually part as friends and coworkers. You know - great sex, great experience?

"I haven't even known you for 24 hours yet, and I know that I can't sleep with you and just be friends with you. I'll always want more.

"Everything in my past and my personality says not to get involved with a man who already is in a relationship. 'Don't be the other woman.'

"Somehow, me sleeping with you - and even loving you - not only seems to be okay with your other women, it seems to be a requirement for my being here.

"I broke up with both of my college boyfriends because they couldn't be faithful to me. I swore off men, and now I find myself wanting to be one of... god... eight women in your life. Just hoping that there's enough love and attention left over for me after you've taken care of everyone else.

"And if I can't handle it... If I can't make it work, I'll have to see you again every day for the next two years, and every week for the next 30. What am I supposed to do?" Kaitlin wiped her eyes. Jordan hadn't even seen that she was starting to cry in the low light.

"I broke up with my last girlfriend because she cheated too." Jordan admitted. "I realized after Megan and I talked about it that it wasn't the infidelity, it was the dishonesty. She tried to hide it from me.

"I can't tell you what to do with your life. You're right, I do like you. I was raised to be a one-woman man too. Now I find myself in love and loved by an amazing woman, and six crazy Bigfoot, and yet somehow, there's that greedy man gene that can't seem to be satisfied.

"I met you, and it was like I fell under your spell. I don't know what cosmic lottery I've won that's given me so much incredible luck these last few months, but I know what you mean. I can see myself being more than friends with you too.

"I don't want things to ever be awkward between us. I think more than anything, if we're going to attempt a relationship, it has to be based on honesty, respect and friendship.

"Megan was right about one thing, I have no right to be possessive. If you find another man you love, and who loves you, I hope that we can ease out of our relationship and into a healthy working friendship." Jordan said.

"I think if I were allowed to build my perfect man, who has everything I want in a partner, and nothing I don't... I'm not sure I'd pick that guy over you. Does that make sense?" Kaitlin asked.

She continued, seeing Jordan nod. "Coming into this relationship with my eyes open, knowing that getting you means getting Megan and getting a family of Bigfoot... I actually want that. I want it all.

"I mean... it's not your Disney, fairytale story, but it's real. There's real feelings here, real love. I haven't even seen you have sex with any of them, but I've seen a genuine display of affection from each of the 5 ladies here. Missy almost died saving you from your own crazy act of love.

"I was trying to figure out which one is Sarah based on the one who didn't like you, or was nervous around you. Megan's report said you hadn't had sex with her yet. I'm guessing that's Bam-Bam on your lap, which makes Sarah his mother, and the one who is watching you with love and admiration right now." Kaitlin pointed.

Jordan looked up and connected eyes with Sarah, who was laying on the edge of the nest. She was clearly sleepy, but seemed content watching her baby sleeping in Jordan's lap.

"So... How do we do this? How do we make a relationship happen with your love split eight ways? You'll be in classes, you're building a house, you're going to be on the road constantly between here and Gunnison, how are we supposed to find time together?" Kaitlin wondered.

"We make time. Don't forget, I have a four to six hour per week consulting job, but I can do that on my own time. Let's go on a date." Jordan suggested.

"When?" Kaitlin asked.

"How about right now?" Jordan offered, standing and putting the sleeping Bam-Bam back in his mother's arms. "There's a sonic in Gunnison that I saw passing through town. How about a greasy hot dog and some ice cream? I can have us there in an hour, and back here in three hours. What do you say?"

"Can we stop by my apartment for a shower and sex?" Kaitlin asked with a smile.

"You'd put out on the first date?" Jordan teased.

"I already put out before the first date. You know what they say about redheads, right?" Kaitlin asked, her eyes twinkling.

"No, what's that?"

"Well, lots of things... 'Red in the head, fire in the bed,' 'insatiable fire-crotches,' 'Soulless fucking machines...' I have a reputation to uphold. If not for me, then for redheads everywhere." Kaitlin winked at Jordan.

Jordan took her hand. "I'd like to help make sure you don't let your people down." Jordan winked back.

***

An hour later, Jordan and Kaitlin were standing by the motorcycle, ordering fast food. Jordan had taken ibuprofen for his shoulder, but driving the motorcycle was painful, especially over the rough trail out to the paved road.

They sat at a table, conversing comfortably about their time in college, and what they expected from school and beyond. Eventually, the subject turned back to Bigfoot.

"So you're in Dr. Stein's circle, you have one of his tablets?" Jordan asked. Kaitlin nodded. "So are your parents in too? Are they going to read about you and me in Megan's reports?"

Kaitlin looked around to make sure no one was close enough to overhear her. She still whispered. "No, they know about Bigfoot, but they don't have any affiliation with the Bigfoot Research Organization.

"Dr. Stein's predecessor actually approached my dad about us hosting some researchers when I was little, and giving them access to study the pack on our land, but he didn't want anyone disturbing them, and turned him down.

"I wasn't given access to the inner circle until I accepted the job offer a few months ago."

"So your parents don't know you're up here with me?" Jordan asked.

"My parents are really old fashioned. They know I'm getting my master's in Gunnison, but not the details. I tell them just enough that I don't have to lie to them, and they let me deceive them by omission." She said.

"Would they be okay with you going out on a date with me?" Jordan asked.

"Knowing what I know? Absolutely not." Kaitlin laughed. "They made me promise no sex without the ring. That's why I chose the Nuvaring for birth control instead of the pill. It's one less thing to remember, and it's my own little joke."

Jordan cocked an eyebrow at Kaitlin. "Shut up. I think it's funny!" Kaitlin laughed.

He had to laugh at her little outburst. "Tell me about your brother." Jordan asked.

"Not much to tell, he was homeschooled like me. He went to college, but came running back to the ranch to work as soon as he graduated. He brought a fiancé home, and she's all about the ranch wife lifestyle, cooking and cleaning and supporting her man and the ranch. They were married 3 years ago, and I even have a little nephew living in my old room at home." Kaitlin said.

"So you don't see yourself living that life?" Jordan asked.

"There was a time when I thought that's what I wanted. I could never live in a big city, but it was too quiet and isolated out on the farm.

"When I was 15, my granddad was living with us and had a heart attack. In the time it took help to arrive, he was gone. We had to be our own fire department, our own entertainment. I would need something in between. The comfort of a small town, and people around, without the lights and noise of the city. How about you?" Kaitlin asked.

"Honestly, I thought I was happy in Denver, but once I'm up here, and especially up at the land, it's like I find this amazing sense of peace and happiness. I don't think I was meant to live in the big city either. I think once I build my cabin, I could happily live up there until I'm old and gray." Jordan said wistfully.

"That does sound nice." Kaitlin responded. "So, are you going to take me home and fuck me, or do I need to drag you off?"

"Just like that? Pleasant conversation, and then 'let's fuck'?" Jordan laughed. "Wow, you really are a wanton hussy." He winked at her.

"You have no idea, mister." Kaitlin stood, and pulled him to his feet.

She climbed on the motorcycle behind Jordan, one arm wrapped around his broad chest, and the other one resting between his legs while he drove. She gently teased his cock to life, rubbing it through his shorts, and feeling it grow hard in her hand.

When they arrived at their apartment 5 minutes later, Jordan barely had time to drop the kickstand and kill the engine before Kaitlin was dragging him away to her door.

She launched herself into his arms, forgetting about his injured shoulder, and Jordan leaned back, holding her on with his good arm. She remembered his injury, and climbed down with a sheepish grin. "Sorry!"

Kaitlin gingerly lifted his shirt, stripping it slowly off of him. She held the dirty garment in her hands, remembering the fight, and how he had been thrown to the ground. "Turn around." She said. Jordan did, and Megan's fingers traced the bruises and road rash where Jordan had impacted the rough ground. "Poor baby." She said, kissing each spot. Then she turned him around

She pulled his face down, kissing him deeply. Their tongues danced, played. There was fire and passion in their embrace and their kiss, and they lost themselves in the sensation.

"Wow you're a really good kisser!" Kaitlin whispered breathlessly as she broke the kiss. "I need these off." She tugged on his belt, and started pulling his shorts down.

Jordan stood naked before her, and she stood back, examining him, admiring his body. She then lifted her own shirt off, and shimmied out of her shorts. Kaitlin was a vision of beauty, standing before him in a green bra, and matching green panties. They were the same shade as her eyes, and she looked perfect in them.

Kaitlin slowly reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, looking right into Jordan's eyes. He struggled to maintain eye contact as the bra was removed, and those perfect, round breasts were revealed.

Kaitlin smiled as she saw Jordan lose the battle to maintain eye contact. Her smile lit up her face, and Jordan struggled to decide which was more beautiful to look at.

She slowly worked her fingers into the waistband of her panties, and began working them down. Jordan watched as her red curls were uncovered, and then watched the green fabric move down her long, pale legs. She kicked the panties across the room, and once again wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I have to admit something to you." Kaitlin suddenly seemed a little nervous. "I've never had a boyfriend who was willing to go down on me before. When I saw you eating out Megan yesterday... god I wanted to just... kick her out of bed and slide into her place."

Jordan grinned. He pushed her onto the couch and lay on top of her, kissing her lips, then moving down her neck. He paused on the spot on her collarbone that he knew she liked, before continuing his attention down. Jordan paused briefly at her breasts, licking the nipples and massaging the large mounds in his hands.

He kissed his way down to Kaitlin's navel, and down across her hip. He teased her for several minutes, kissing up and down her inner thighs, right up to her pussy, and then skipping across to the other leg.

Finally, when she was getting used to the teasing, Jordan planted his tongue on her beautiful pink pussy lips, and licked from bottom to top, slowly adding pressure with his flat tongue.

Kaitlin's hips involuntarily shook, pushing into his face. She gasped, and Jordan grinned. Beads of moisture were forming around the crease, and Jordan licked them, tasting her nectar. Kaitlin's taste was warm and savory, and just a little salty.

Jordan worked her lips apart, and pushed his tongue inside. Kaitlin groaned, and grabbed his head, wrapping her fingers through his dark hair, and pulling him hard into her. Jordan began pumping his tongue in and out, licking up and down as it reached the end of its leash.

Suddenly, she pulled him up a bit, pushing his mouth over her clit. Jordan sucked it into his mouth, and bit down gently. Kaitlin screamed, bucking her hips wildly, but holding Jordan tight to her clit while she writhed on the couch. She came hard, shaking and moaning. One of her hands came off of Jordan's head, and she grabbed her breast, pinching the nipple with just the stimulation she needed to keep her orgasm going just a little longer.

Jordan released his nibbling bite on Kaitlin's clit, and started teasing it with his tongue.

"Oh god, stop, just for a minute. You're driving me crazy!" Kaitlin pushed Jordan away, and closed her legs, curling up in a ball, and riding out the aftershocks while Jordan gently rubbed her ass and back.

"Oh, can you please get me a bottle of water out of the fridge, and then we have to move to the bed. The couch is too hard to clean." She smiled at him.

Jordan did as she asked, and brought her water in her bedroom. Kaitlin's apartment was the same size and layout as his own, and she still had most of her possessions in boxes on the floor. Kaitlin's bed was made, and he saw a feminine touch to her bed frame and sheets.

Kaitlin was recumbent on the bed, one leg up, and her legs spread slightly, displaying her puffy pink pussy lips.

"I had no idea what I was missing." Kaitlin admitted. "I think I need that on a regular basis if you're going to be my boyfriend. I don't think I can ever go back to offering BJs to boyfriends who don't return the favor."

"Hey! You didn't offer a BJ to me!" Jordan joked, climbing up on the bed, and stretching his body out over Kaitlin's.

She kissed him, and said "Later. I need this in me right now, and we're on a time crunch." Kaitlin grabbed his hard cock, rubbing herself with it. "You'll be seeing a lot of me over the next few years, and I promise lots and lots of blowjobs. Especially if you keep getting me off like that!"

Kaitlin rubbed the head up and down, spreading her arousal and Jordan's saliva, lubricating the moving parts. When Kaitlin felt him sliding easily, she placed him at the opening, and urged him downward, into her hungry hole.

Jordan groaned as he felt the wet heat of her pussy envelop his aching cock. He slid in slowly, but without resistance. He could feel his cockhead resting on her cervix as his dark curls mixed with her red ones.

"So perfect!" Kaitlin gasped out through gritted teeth.

Jordan pulled back an inch, and fed it to her again. Kaitlin's hands found his ass, and she grabbed it, squeezing and kneading the hard globes, pulling him back into her each time he pulled back. Her hips rotated against his, seeking more friction from each movement.

Jordan slowly built up his rhythm, pumping long strokes in and out of Kaitlin as she writhed beneath him. He could feel his orgasm building for a while, but slowed each time it came close. He could tell that Kaitlin was building up to a big one, and he wanted to join her in ecstasy.

Kaitlin's breathing grew ragged, and he knew he had her. He started slamming his hips into her, fucking her with long, hard strokes. Kaitlin's whole body seized, everything lifting off the bed except for her feet and shoulders, even lifting Jordan's weight with her.

By that time, Jordan had reached the point of no return, and he was losing his rhythm as the delicious body below him moved, and Kaitlin's pussy was squeezing his cock with everything it had.

They cried out together, arms and legs tangled in one another, unsure which body part belonged to whom. They clung on to one another, like there was nothing else in the world, and for those few moments, there wasn't.

As they lay there, gasping, Kaitlin started softly crying. Jordan held her in his arms, and gently kissed her tears as each one ran down her cheeks.

"God, I'm usually not such a girl, but that was..." Kaitlin laughed and rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "...I don't even have words for how intense that was. I don't care how many women, human or Bigfoot I have to share you with, I don't think I can live without that in my life! Please don't ever cut me out! Learn to love me like you love Jane, and Megan, and all the others, please?" She begged.

"Always." Was Jordan's reply.

She laughed again, and squeezed her eyes tightly shut, forcing a tear to run down each cheek.

Kaitlin had planned ahead, and had a box of Kleenex waiting on her nightstand within reach. She took two to catch the mess as Jordan slowly pulled out of her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds