More than Friends Ch. 02

The question was rhetorical, and she wasn't finished anyway. She gave me a couple of strokes to test things, and I could tell that however much I might want to cum now, it wasn't likely to happen any time soon.

"Good. So now that we've had a little bit of fun and got you properly under my control, I think it's time we started things off that make me feeling good, don't you?

"Stand up."

I stood, feeling somewhat incongruous with my erection pointing out in front of me.

She backed up against me and spoke over her shoulder, pressing my cock back against my stomach where it met the small of her back.

"I want you to kiss the back of my neck and my shoulders, whilst you unbutton my shirt," she instructed.

I touched my lips to her shoulder and used one hand to brush her hair away from her neck so I could slowly move my kisses in that direction. As my lips reached the nape of her neck I felt her shiver in anticipation, as I licked at her slightly sweaty skin and moved my hands around to a point just underneath the collar of the shirt.

I slid my hands across the small exposed area of her skin between her throat and the top of the collar, and then down to the topmost button, as I traced my kisses across to her other shoulder.

My fingers found the top button and I carefully undid it, and slid my hands down again to the next one. I could just feel the swell of the upper part of her breasts against the back of my thumbs as I swiftly slipped that button from its hole too.

"Mmm, that feels good," she murmured, as I kissed from the nape of her neck to the top of her collar, and I pulled the shirt back slightly as I traced my hands down the shirt to find the next button, to enable me to kiss a little lower on her shoulder blades.

With the third button undone, I slid my hands slightly across her tight tank top to try and cup her breasts, but Emma wasn't having that.

"Yeah, that feels good, but that's not what I told you to do," she warned me as she sighed, and I shifted back to the center of her chest and sought out the next button.

One more undone, and the shirt was now basically just hanging off her arms. I traced more licks and kisses down her back in time to the movements of my hands on her front, and went down to my knees so that I could better reach the last button.

My lips were now at the small of her back and I snaked my tongue out to lick at the concave indentation there where a combination of her sweat and the pre-cum that had rubbed off on her made for an even saltier taste. She shuddered slightly, and let out a tight little squeak.

"God, yes, Mike," she whispered as I undid the final button and let my fingers roam across her stomach as she let the shirt slip from her body.

She turned to face me and smiled.

"Since you're down there on your knees, you can slide my joggers down as well - but only my joggers," she warned, "and don't stop kissing me, 'cos God that feels great!"

I raised myself up on my knees slightly so that I could kiss her stomach, and ran my fingers around the waistband of her trousers. They were a lycra-type material that clung to her, all the way down to her calves, and I teased her a little with my fingertips, tickling her sides and then moving back down to the top of the fabric.

"C'mon," she groaned as I touched her. "Take them off."

I rolled down the first few inches of the material and traced my fingers around the newly-exposed area of flesh just above her black cotton knickers, then rolled the trousers a little further down to the top of her thighs.

With her knickers now completely exposed, I started moving little circles with my fingers around the her thighs, inside and out, and then stuck my tongue into her bellybutton, causing her to moan a little.

Tracing my lips from her navel to the top of her knickers, I slid my fingers closer and closer to the junction of her legs, feeling her knees trembling ever so slightly, but she stopped me before I could reach my intended destination, with a hand against my forehead.

"No, not yet," she said, and pulled away from me with a gentle sigh.

She sat down on the chair with a deep breath.

"You're taking too long about this," she said. "I've got plans for you."

"I thought you were enjoying it," I said, still on my knees, but turned to face her again.

"Oh, believe me, I am, Mike, but there's a long afternoon ahead of us yet."

She reached her own hands down to her thighs and stripped the lycra off herself, leaving her in knickers and tank top.

"Go and run the shower, Mike, and get it to a temperature you're comfortable with," she said. "I'll join you in a minute."

_+_+_

I took that to mean that she was going to join me in the shower, which sounded like a hell of a plan to me. About two minutes later, she walked in, wearing a fluffy pink towelling dressing gown and carrying two soft-looking pink towels, which she stacked up on the radiator.

She stuck a hand under the spray and nodded.

"Get in."

I complied without hesitation, standing facing the shower head and letting the water wash over my head, then realised that I would need to move back a little if Emma was to get in as well.

She'd removed the dressing gown but kept her underwear on as she stepped into the shower with me. She kissed me on the cheek,, then turned to face the spray herself, adjusting the height of the shower head so that the water fell mostly onto her forehead.

"Right. Hands above my shoulders unless I tell you otherwise."

I rested my hands on her shoulders, and she reached back behind her and pulled my erection underneath her, stepping back so that she was pressed right back against me, and pressed me into the cubicle wall. It was well that we were a similar height, as my cock was a little uncomfortable bent forwards, but that was offset by the fact that it was now right up against her pussy, even if her knickers were in between.

She handed me a bottle of shampoo.

"Wash my hair for me?" she asked, and reached out to re-position the spray again, so that it fell right onto her head.

I put the bottle within easy reach and moved my hands up to her hair to dowse it under the water, and she closed her eyes and reached down to stroke my cock where it rested against her with a contented murmur. I added the shampoo, and massaged it into her hair and scalp thoroughly while she played with me, alternately stroking and pressing me against her and gently moving her hips.

The cock ring was doing its job, and I could feel myself building towards something, but it was a long time building, and her ministrations were nowhere near fast enough to really test whether I was going to cum any time soon.

I rinsed her hair off and she paused in her handing of me, and passed me another bottle. This one was conditioner.

"Take my top off first, then work the conditioner into my hair," she instructed. "No touching my tits until I say so, though."

I faked a sound of disappointment, and she laughed.

"You'll get your hands on them soon enough, you greedy boy," she said.

Her top was soaked, of course, and neatly outlined her beautiful small breasts, and her dark nipples were easily noticeable as they poked strongly forwards through the light blue material.

I put my hands against her ribs and slowly slid them upwards, dragging her top over her breasts and turning it inside out as she raised her arms above her head to allow me to complete the job.

"Hands back on my hair, please, Mike," she insisted. "Work that conditioner in properly."

She reached out and adjusted the shower again, so that it pointed down towards her chest. I shivered slightly, as the warm water was barely getting to my body at all, and she noticed and turned the hot water up a couple of notches.

I applied her conditioner for her, slowly and carefully, and she returned a hand to my cock, teasing the foreskin backwards and forwards across me. She passed my another bottle.

"Now comes the part you've been waiting for," she said. "Wash my shoulders, and my stomach and my tits, please. I'm sure you'll do a good job!"

I lathered up my hands with the shower gel and started at her waist, soaping her up thoroughly with what seemed to be a cherry-scented lotion. I worked my way slowly up her body, until I reached just underneath her breasts, and she sighed as the expected contact finally happened.

"Mmm," she crooned as she tried to get a tighter grip on my cock. "I was expecting you to start at the top, you know".

"All the way up and all the way down, I thought," I said with a chuckle. "Will it make any difference?"

"By the time you get all the way back down again, I might- Ahh, God, Mike," she broke off as I finally worked my hands over her breasts, circling around her nipples without actually touching them. She arched her back against me, and reached her arms up to my wrists to hold them close to her mounds and I circled rounds and round again.

"Oh, God, that's good," she said, and then followed that with a little mewl of disappointment as I moved my hands away again, roaming up to her shoulders and leaving just the spray of water against her chest.

"You said to wash your shoulders as well, right?" I asked teasingly.

She moved her own hands to her nipples and started playing with them as I soaped up her shoulders and the top of her back, then made my way back past her collarbone.

"D'ya want my hands on them again?" I asked, and she instantly moved her hands away.

As I covered her breasts with my hands again and slowly traced the circles inwards, I felt a hand down between her legs again, but this time it wasn't my cock she was playing with. She slid her hand inside the top of her knickers and began diddling herself as I got closer and closer to her nipples.

Her breathing was coming shorter and faster, and she grunted as my fingers finally grasped hold of first one of her protruding buds, and then the other, and rubbed gently. Her hand moved quicker and quicker down below as I rubbed, and she began pressing my cock against the bottom of her knickers with her other hand and rubbing me along her covered slit, as, with a slight pinch, she squealed quietly and came hard, pulling away from me slightly, and freeing my cock to stand upright again, then spinning round and burying her face into my shoulder, where she continued to breath heavily.

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her tightly to me, kissing the top of her head.

"You okay?" I asked, trying to ignore my cock, hard and throbbing between us.

"God, yes." she said through ragged breaths. "'Okay' doesn't begin to describe it."

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes, seeing both the concern and relief in them.

"Jesus, Mike," she said, and pressed her lips hard against mine, pushing me back hard against the cubicle wall.

The her lips moved, and her tongue pressed against my lips and my teeth and demanded entry into my mouth, where it probed and wrestled against my own tongue, trying to enter me deeper and deeper, and my cock moved backwards and forwards against her stomach, unconsciously trying to find an entry point that wasn't there.

Then abruptly she stopped again, and backed away into the spray, letting it wash over her as I unabashedly stared at the water flowing over her breasts and down her body, the shower rinsing off the conditioner that, in places, looked like a thin stream sliding down her length.

"Thank you, Mike," she said, as she slowly regained her composure and rinsed the last of the conditioner from her hair. "That was wonderful."

"Well, I live to serve," I joked.

"Yeah, right now you do," she said with a laugh, and took a deep breath and expelled it quickly.

"You're shivering," she noted with concern. "Right - a quick rinse off for you under this nice hot water, as well, I think," she said, and we shifted positions around so that I was now directly under the spray and Emma was behind me.

I quickly soaped up and washed down, 'helped out' by Emma's hands on my cock, balls and legs, and she ordered me out of the cubicle.

"Dry off thoroughly," she insisted, "then be ready with a towel to dry me off as well when I'm ready. Those towels are really nice, and should feel good against my skin."

I stepped out of the cubicle and did as I was told. The warm, fluffy towel was very nice indeed, and I made sure I was fully dry. As I finished rubbing down, I wrapped the towel around my waist, and adjusted my erection to the most comfortable position I could find against it. Emma stepped out of the shower, still wearing her knickers and nothing else, with water dripping down her skin, and I wrapped the second towel around her and softly towelled her down, starting with her hair, and making my way down her body. I tried to take my time drying her breasts and running the soft fabric across her nipples, but she pushed my hands away from them when she felt they were dry enough.

When I'd dried most of her body she took the towel from my hands and wrapped it around her, bending down and stripping her kickers off underneath the towel.

"Help me into my dressing gown," she said, and I took it from its hook on the back of the door and held it open for her to put her arms into, then wrapped it around her and tied the belt at her waist.

"Lovely," she said with a sigh and a grin as she turned to face me. "Now, you won't be needing that towel any longer, since you've dried yourself properly like I told you."

She kissed me gently on the lips and then trailed more kissed down my neck as she un-wound the towel from my waist. Following the line of my body down, she went to her knees and took my rigid cock into her mouth as the towel dropped to the floor.

"Mmm, don't get too excited," she murmured as she lapped at the pre-cum that drizzled from the head and fondled my balls. "There's plenty of time for that. Come on."

She stood again, and took my by the hand, tugging me along with her back to her bedroom.

"Lie on the bed," she instructed. "On your front."

I did, and lay face down, nervously anticipating what she might have in store for me next.

She lay on top of me, on her front too, the length of her body pressed against my back, and the extra weight pushing my cock deeper into the duvet.

"Hands up and grab the headboard," she said, and I lifted my hands above my head and grasped the metal frame that acted as a headboard. I felt her moving on top of me as she untied her dressing gown belt, and lifted it up to where my hands were. She tied a knot with one end around the central pillar, then gave me about half a foot of space before tying around my wrists, locking them firmly together. Another half a foot, then she pulled my elbows together and tied them tightly as well.

"Okay. Up on your knees," she said, and lifted her weight from me as I rose, putting my ass above the level of my head. She settled down back against me in a similar position, her knees between mine, her free-again breasts pressed against my back and her lips at the back of my neck.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, licking at the base of by neck and sending shivers running up and down my spine. "Not too uncomfortable?"

"I'm good," I replied, "except I've got this ruddy great hard-on that I can't seem to do anything about," I joked.

She reached underneath me and fondled my balls, running a finger up and down my cock.

"You mean this one," she asked and she gently stroked.

"Mmm hmm," I moaned.

"Does it feel good?"

"God, yes, Emma," I replied.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked, rubbing a finger around the head and tracing pre-cum in tiny circles on the tip.

"Hell no!"

"Sorry," she said, removing her hand completely. "Well, actually I'm not, but you know what I mean, right?".

I just grunted at that.

She slid her body off me again and pulled something else from her top drawer. I couldn't easily she what she held, with my arms out in front of me keeping my head down, but she fastened one end just above my left knee with a velcro strap, then tickled the inside of my right knee, and when I moved it outwards, slid the apparatus inside and fastened it there as well.. It was a firm hold and it kept my knees spread apart, which opened up the pucker of my anus just slightly and made me feel vulnerable.

Kneeling behind me, she ran her fingertips over my ass cheeks slowly and gently, making gradual but inevitable progress towards my hole. She must have grabbed other items whilst she was getting the spreader bar, because I heard the sound of lotion being squeezed and felt it being trickled down my crack.

Her fingers followed the trickle, and slowly massaged the point of entry, gently probing a little at a time until I could feel her finger penetrate me.

I groaned. It wasn't exactly a new experience, but I'd never been as vulnerable as this, where I couldn't stop Emma doing pretty much what she wanted, and in turns she wriggled her finger deeper then withdrew and thrust gently, fucking my ass with her finger, until she reached my prostate, where she pressed firmly and I bucked my hips.

"Stay still, Mike," she instructed. "I haven't finished with you yet."

She pressed against my prostate firmly again, and I tensed myself to stop from reacting, and she slowly extracted he digit again.

I could feel her rummaging around on the bed behind me, and again felt lotion being applied. This time what followed was a cold and hard instrument, and as it pressed again my opening I bucked away.

"Stay still," she ordered. "Unless you're going to use a Red card to stop this, I want you to stay still.. Relax."

"I'm not used to this, Emma," I complained. "I've not had anything bigger than your finger inside me there."

"No whingeing," she ordered, and pressed the item against my asshole again, just short of penetrating. I bucked again.

"Stop it! If you're not going to use a Card to stop me, then stay still and take it, Mike. It's only a butt-plug, and it probably isn't any bigger than my finger!"

She stepped off the bed and opened her drawer again, pulling out what looked like a ping-pong bat with an extended handle, but it was was either black rubber or plastic.

"If you move this time, I'll punish you," she warned me, "and you don't get to Card the punishment."

I was equally as nervous of the paddle as I was about the action on my butt, but I reminded myself that this was what I had agreed to, and that it would be weak to be giving it and using a Card for something so minimal.

"Relax," she said as she climbed up on the bed behind me again, and slipped a hand between my legs to stroke my cock again. "Your cock says that you're enjoying this, even if you do keep flinching away!"

I did my best to stay still this time, and let the pressure against my sphincter press through it, but the plug had barely slipped into me when I jerked forwards again.

"That's enough!" Emma said stridently, as she pushed the plug the rest of the way home, it's base touching my ass cheeks. "that's five strikes with the paddle, since you obviously can't follow my orders!

I groaned as she moved back from me.

"I've given you enough warnings," she said, and the first strike hit my ass with a stinging thud.

"Yeouch!" I gasped, as she clearly wasn't holding much back and the paddle came down on my other cheek almost immediately.

She gave each cheek another hefty swat, with the paddle thwacking against my skin, and I could feel my skin heating up and I grunted hard at each impact. She delivered the fifth blow then dropped the paddle on the bed and pressed herself along the length of me again, her thighs against my warmed up butt cheeks, her nipples hard against my back and her lips just below my ear, where she kissed me and whispered

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds