More than Friends Ch. 02

"Are you okay? That wasn't too hard, was it? I haven't hurt you too much?"

I would have liked to have said that it was too hard, but firstly I didn't really think she would believe me, and secondly although I could feel the heat rising from my backside, my cock was still rigid, and my helplessness to stop her was still turning me on.

"I'm okay, Emma," I murmured back, breathing deeply. "I think so, any way!"

"How may more of those could you take before you were begging me to stop," she asked, and her hand made it's way around my side and back to my cock, where she just gave it the lightest of feather touches.

"Ugh! Christ, Emma! Not more than one or two."

"In that case, we'll make your punishment seven strokes, next time, and see how you can cope with it," she replied, fluttering her fingers around my balls and then pulling gently on them.

I winced, but decided I didn't want to risk her deciding on even more if I argued with her about it, not that I could do anything about it in my present position anyway.

"So, since you can take seven," she continued, "I think I should deliver the other two now, and then I'll make it feel better!"

She backed away from me again and delivered another stinging blow to each buttock, then I felt her fingers gentle against my ass cheeks and the feel of oil on them as she massaged them, the smell of menthol filling the air. I felt a gentle tingling as she worked the oil into me and the menthol became active.

She reached under me again and massaged a little into my balls, and I felt them start to tingle as well, and become rather warmer as the oil took effect.

"I think I'd better wash my hands," she said, getting off the bed, "before I play with you any more. I don't think this oil's going to feel quite so good on your cock!"

I could hear rustling behind me, and when she came back and pressed up against me as before, I could fee that her thighs were now covered in fabric, but that she'd dropped the dressing gown completely.

She whispered in my ear again.

"So I've had you tied to my bed now, and I've filled you with a butt plug, and I've paddled your ass. You don't know how horny it makes me to be able to do these things to you," she said, and rubbed her nipples up and down on my back.

"Maybe I should just turn you over and ride you cowgirl-style while I've got you on my bed and your legs spread for me - would you like that?"

"God, yes, Emma,"

"Mmm, maybe later." She ran her hands along my arms and slowly untied my elbows, then reached down between my legs and removed the spreader bar.

"Roll over, and scoot down."

I complied with relief, my arms aching slightly from maintaining the previous position, but they were now held high over my head with my head and shoulders off the bottom of the pillow.

She moved and straddled me, now wearing what appeared to be a pair of mens brown and white paisley-style pyjama bottoms in a thick cotton, and the first thing that I could think of was how well they matched her nipples, brown and protruding, begging for me to suckle on them.

She leaned forward on me, pressing my cock against my stomach and wiggled slightly, then gently kissed my on the lips.

"Well you've been a very good boy, so far," she said with a grin, "minor indiscretions not withstanding." She ran her fingers up along my sides, from my stomach all the way to my armpits, and then back down again, tickling, teasing, and smiling ever broader as I squirmed to try and get away from her fingers.

"Since you've been so good I thought I might let you have the use of your hands again," she continued, sliding up my body slightly, and I could feel her pussy lips on my cock through the fabric, "provided you follow my instructions, of course, otherwise I might have to deny you."

She reached a decision, and lay flay on me to reach above our heads to untie my hands from the headboard, all the while moving her breasts and pussy against me, and placing gentle kisses on my face.

When I was free, she pointed to the chair. "Sit down, with your legs spread and scoot right back."

I did as she asked, and as I sat, I felt the butt-plug, still inside me, shift slightly, and just tickle my prostate. I reached behind me to feel it, and found a rubbery protrusion.

"Like it?" she asked, and chuckle as I made a bit of a grimace. "Don't be a baby," she said jokingly with a grin, "it'll just push against you more, the more weight you put on it."

She settled herself in front of me on the chair, between my legs, her back against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"That feels really good," she said, leaning back into me, "and since it does, I'll forget this time that I didn't tell you to do that. Remember - your hands where I say they should go!

"So, here I am wearing my pyjamas and you're probably wondering why I haven't already stripped off and had you gone down on me, or ridden your cock like a wild thing," she said. "But, like most girls, I like to take it slow."

I knew that, and I was pretty sure she knew that I knew that, if you know what I mean, so I figured that she had a particular point to make.

"And in particular I like the way these pyjamas feel against my skin, especially against my pussy.

"And when they get damp, like now," and she pressed the fabric against her pussy and I could see the wetness spreading, "they start to have an even sexier feel, a bit like a real soft chamois leather, and it really gets me worked up, so much so that sometimes I wear them just to masturbate myself through them. Does that turn you on, too?"

"Just listening to you talk about you playing with yourself turns me on even more than I was already," I admitted.

"Well that's good, but I've got this guy who's doing all sorts of things I ask him to tonight, so I thought that instead of diddling myself through my pyjamas, you could do it for me.

"So, you may get to work," she said, pulling my hands down to her thighs, "but I want you hands solely on the outside of these pyjamas, and nowhere else, until you've made me cum."

"I think I can do that," I said with a smile, and kissed the top of her shoulder.

Since my hands were already on her thighs, I started there, just softly tracing up and down them, first the front, then the outside, and then up the inside, almost to the junction of her legs, but keeping away from immediate contact with her pussy.

"Yes, that's nice," she murmured, and turned her head towards me, tilting it back at an angle. "Kiss me while you do that."

I dipped my head down to hers and pressed my lips against hers, opening them and pressing my tongue against hers, and slowly ran my thumbs in circles near the top of her inner thighs, and she moaned into my mouth.

My fingers trailed across the front of her thighs and up the sides of the pyjamas until they met the waistband, then I moved them across her covered lower stomach across the material to the center, and circled slowly back to the crease between her stomach and thighs.

"Mmm," she moaned into my mouth. "Less of the tease and more of the please, baby."

I started to slide my hand down that crease and she pulled her mouth away from me and twisted round the other way.

"God, don't stop, Mike" she said, grabbing the back of my head and pulling my lips back down to hers.

All the way down the crease with my fingertips to the very tops of her legs, and I felt her spread her legs wider for me. I softly traced just the outermost edges of her pussy lips with my right index finger, forward along one lip to their junction then back along the other, sliding through the dampness of the material.

"Oh God! Harder, Mike!" she urged.

I pressed down lightly, and she moaned into my mouth once again, grunting her approval, as I slowly helped the fabric absorb more of her juices as I pressed it against her, and again, once more, this time more firmly.

Pulling my hand away again slightly and grasping a couple of fingers full of the pyjamas, I turned a knuckle inwards and starting rubbing more vigorously at her parting with it, feeling the knuckle slide slightly inside her as I made a motion up and down the length of her pussy.

She pulled her mouth away from mine, and grabbed me around the chest, rubbing her own hands all across my body as I brought her closer to her climax, and my erection stiff and throbbing against her back, tightly wedged between us.

"God, yes," she growled, as I pressed the now-slippery fabric hard against her lips and felt it move inside of her. "Keep that up, please, baby," she implored, one hand pressing hard against my left hand side and the other pulling at my right nipple.

I reached up and grabbed at her left breast with my own hand, circling her nipple, and used my right hand to make similar circles on her lips, pulling back the fabric from within her and gently circling her pussy with it, and she growled at me in frustration.

"Harder, goddamit! Faster!"

I decided to comply, this time, and returned to rubbing vigorously, sliding as much of my index and middle fingers inside her as I could with the material in the way, then pulled firmly on her nipple and started pumping my fingers into her that short distance, as her breathing began to quicken to the point where I knew she was getting close.

"Yes! Yes! Yes" she screamed as she felt the penetration, and she raked her fingernails painfully down my sides, my pistoning fingers still pushing her hard, until her breath was ragged and her body bucking against me so much that I had to remove my left hand from her breast and wrap it around her waist to hold her tightly to me so she wouldn't fall off the front of the chair.

If anything that made her even more frenetic, breathing coming in gasps as she half-struggled to get free from me and half tried to push herself harder onto my fingers.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed, as she bucked a final time against me, and let out a quiet, keening wail as she toppled over the edge into her orgasm.

I slowed my pumping, but kept my fingers buried well inside her, as she rode the wave, then started building up speed again.

"Oh God, Mike!" she moaned with a long sigh, and started circling her own hips slightly, to get the pressure of my fingers exactly where she wanted it.

Still holding her tightly against my chest with my left arm, I pulled my fingers back and sought the fly opening in the fabric.

"Don't stop!" she begged, then bucked slightly as she felt my fingers against the naked flesh of her mound for the first time, tickling through the tight curls of hair. She let out on incoherent burble that I took to be general approval, and I started the slow tease against her pussy lips one more time.

"Oh yeah!" she mumbled with approval as my index finger slid along her opening, slowly diving further into her. "And another," she murmured, squirming her hips, and I complied by joining my middle finger to the first and seeking, searching around just inside her for the spots that make her squirm the most.

Back and forth I went, slowly building up gentle momentum, and she wriggled this way and that as I probed for those most sensitive places. Back up the length her lips again and then hooking up under the top to find that most sensitive of all.

She turned her head back to mine and, with eyes that were an unfocused mixture of wonder and gratitude, pressed her mouth to mine once more, commenting only with gentle mewling noises against my lips and tongue as I slowly pressed and sought until I ultimately found the spot, and with a jerk she pulled her head back.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she exclaimed, rearing back, and it was all could do to hold her in place as she almost jumped off the chair.

I found the little nub again, and pushed against it, rubbing my fingers across, and she bucked and bucked against my fingers, hoarse gasps coming from her throat as I found the pleasure spot to truly make her beg.

"Oh God! Pleasepleaseplease," she demanded and I pinched and pressed. "Oh Pleasepleaseplease, Mike," as she ground herself back against me, desperate for the contact yet perversely trying to escape my fingers' insistent pressure.

Her begging and panting became a guttural groan as I pushed her faster, adding a third finger to her pussy to fill her up and provide more contact as she clamped down on all three digits with her internal muscles and gave one last half-roar and a whimper as she came hard and relaxed on me, almost going completely limp for a second or two.

I withdrew my fingers from inside her, but kept them pressed lightly against her mound, just above her pussy lips, and softly traced my thumb through her damp, matted pubic hair as her breathing slowly but surely returned to normal, to the point where I thought for a moment she might fall asleep.

As she regained her composure, I reduced the pressure of my left arm on her midriff, and she turned her body into mine, wrapped an arm around my neck and laid her head against my shoulder, and we sat still like that for a few minutes, her heart thrumming loudly against my chest, and my otherwise unattended and hard cock waving loosely in the air between us.

She shifted her body and turned, throwing a leg over mine to face me.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard before, Mike," she said with an explosive sigh. "That was just... you were.. just unbelievable." She reached a hand down between us and ran a finger over the top of my pre-cum drenched cock-head, dragging my foreskin down with just the tips of two fingers.

"I think I need a little bit of a rest after that," she sighed, "but we're starting to run out of time. And I really did ought to punish you for disobeying me," she added. "What did I tell you to do with your hands?"

"Ummm, only on the outside of your pyjamas," I admitted.

"Mmm. Outside. You are a naughty boy, aren't you?" she said with a grin. "And I certainly didn't say you could play with my tits, either, did I?

"Still, you did such a wonderful job that it would be cruel of me to punish you for that," she said, and I sighed with relief. "So, I'll just have to find something else to punish you for before the night is over, won't I?"

I groaned. Partly at the thought of getting another spanking with the paddle, but also partly because Emma was slowly but firmly jacking my cock, and with this sort of action there was no way I'd be able to hold out, cock ring or not, the pre-cum dribbling down the outside of my shaft as quickly as she worked it into the skin.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and slid off me.

"So, let's make things even... umm... harder... hehe... for you," she said as she picked up a long coil of rope. "Hands behind your back, please."

I put my hands behind me and once again let Emma tie me to the chair. This time I was tied really tight, the rope around my wrists, the chair back, then my waist. She threaded it between my legs and pulled my hips tight to the seat itself, then ended by securing my ankles to the front legs of the chair. The rope was tight, and just biting into me a little, but soft enough that it wasn't unbearable. There was no way I was going anywhere, now!

She straddled my thighs and faced me, pressing her pussy lips right up against my cock and slowly moving up and down, whilst moving her hands around my body - tickling here, pinching there, scratching my sides lightly with her fingernails and rubbing the pads of her thumbs over my nipples.

With her weight on top of me I could feel the butt plug pressing firmly against my prostate and I tried to wriggle to another position. But to no avail.

My cock screamed out for more direct attention, but from the glint in her eyes I could tell she was enjoying teasing me, rubbing her breasts against my chest, tracing her tongue around my jawline to my earlobe. As much as I wanted to thrust against her, and bury my cock deep inside her, the small movements that my bonds allowed me to make were nowhere near enough to do more than just rub up and down in small motions, teasing me yet further, and each movement made the plug move against me in ways that I couldn't describe, but were making my erection even harder..

She gently bit into my earlobe then whispered "I promised that you'd be getting a fucking from me at some point. Are you ready for it?"

"God yeah!" I grunted, and turned my head around to try and kiss her, but she moved her face away from me,

"Patience, patience!" she taunted, and gave one last tweak to my nipple before standing up.

I moaned at the loss of contact, as she moved away to her bedside and picked up a packet. She tore it open with her fingers and pulled out a condom.

She knelt in front of me and placed it on the tip of my erection, before leaning over and pushing it firmly down over me with her lips, all the way down to the base, where it abutted the rubber of the cock ring. My shaft swelled in her mouth and throbbed in time to my pulse, and she drew her lips back slowly, the sensation diminished by the latex in the way.

With her fingers she pulled the bottom of the condom over the cock ring, and resumed her seat on my thighs.

"Remember, you aren't allowed to cum unless I say so," she warned me, and pressed he lips against mine, demanding entry to my mouth with her tongue once more.

"Mpfff." I tried to speak.

"Sorry baby, what was that?" she asked, pulling back.

"What's the condom for, if I'm not allowed to cum?" I asked.

She grinned down at me evilly.

"I suspect you're going to cum, even though you're not allowed to."

Processing that, I determined that I was going to hold back as long as I possibly could, the quasi-fear of another spanking at the forefront of my mind, whatever she did now, though in retrospect that was probably exactly what she wanted.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She raised up, her pussy pressed against the length of my cock the whole way up until it popped free underneath her, then lowered herself just onto the tip of me, her hand reaching between us to guide me carefully between her lips, then slowly, painstakingly, lowered herself back down onto me, so that I was buried deep inside her.

"All those squats in the gym are paying off now," she said with a giggle, and raised herself slowly again, sliding my cock slowly inside her at a snail's pace, and then just before it felt like I would pop out of her, slowly back down again.

A third time, slowly up, and slowly back down again. Then a rest.

"How does it feel, Mike?" she asked, tracing her fingertips along my shoulders and upper arms.

"Fucking amazing, is how it feels!" I tried to thrust up against her, but had nowhere to go, other than to grind the butt plug more firmly against me and she pushed her full weight down on my thighs.

"Good." Up and down a fourth time, slowly, carefully, tantalisingly. Then, all of a sudden, an explosion of movement and she bounced up and down, on the balls of her toes, moving her pussy quickly, three, four, five times, and then to a complete halt again.

Slow movement once more, once, up and down, almost as if she were trying to draw the cum out of me that was boiling away just beneath the surface. A second time. Slowly, teasingly, gradually up my cock until just the tip remained, then just as slowly down again, dragging against the sensitive flesh, and pulling my foreskin all the way back under the head until, this time, it stayed there when she reversed her steady, slow, gentle progress back up once more.

And then once more the sudden, quick thrusts, once, two, three of them, bringing me desperately close to orgasm despite the condom and the cock ring.

And then back to the slow, teasing strokes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds