More than Friends Ch. 02

"I don't think I can take much more of this," I warned, and she stopped stock still for a moment, halfway through a downstroke.

"Oooh! Getting close are we?"

"God yeah!"

"Well you still aren't allowed to cum," she said, and resumed her gentle, slow squeezing of my engorged member.

Another three quick strokes, and I was right on the edge.

"Oh God!" I groaned. "Amber car! Amber card!"

She stopped suddenly as she came down to the bottom of that stroke, and sat there on me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"God, yeah, Emma. Just give me a few minutes. I can't hold out any longer if you keep that up!"

"That was sort of the point," she said. "Still you can have two minutes break from me fucking you, but I don't see why I should be deprived of stimulation, so I want you to suck on my tits while you're having a break."

She pulled my head down to her breasts, and though my cock was still inside her, and sucking on her breasts and nipple was a turn-on in and of itself, I receded back from my climax.

"Two minutes is up," she said, all too soon, and resumed her slow movement on me. "Next time you only get one minute though."

Up and down again. It didn't take long for me to be almost back at the point I'd stopped her before. Then three quick strokes that pulled me almost over the edge, before a return to four soft, slow, deliberately and deliciously torturous trips up and down.

Another three quick strokes and I was there again.

"Amber card!"

She stopped once more and pulled herself tightly to me, lips caressing my ear.

"That was your last one of those," she said softly. "If you want to stop me again, we're stopping completely. I am going to make you cum, no matter how much you hold back, and I am going to get to punish you again.

"But thank you for the extra half hour you've now promised me.

"Anyway, your minute's up."

She resumed her slow teasing, but only for a couple of strokes. Soon she was quickening up to a steady pace, and there was no way I could hold back any longer. She started talking into my ear, begging me to cum for her.

"C'mon," she groaned, as I finally started to feel her coming towards her own peak. "You know you want it," she taunted as I throbbed inside her, as she ground against me on the downstroke.

"This is a proper fucking," she grunted as she stroked up me again. "Cum for me, baby. I can feel you there!"

Right on the edge now, I was still desperate to hold back, but she moved faster now, back to the quick pace she'd held before for two or three strokes at a time, and almost bouncing up and down on the bottom three inches of my cock as she tried to bring herself to the point of no return before I could get there too.

Eventually I could take no more.

"God yeah!" I shouted, as I pushed over the peak and jettisoned my cum. "Oh God!"

She kept pumping up and down a few more times, until I started to fade a little and slumped in the chair as much as I could.

"Oh God, Emma!"

She leaned her full length against me and kissed me on the forehead, and we stayed motionless like that for a few minutes, my erection finally fading away, before she giggled at me, and I looked up.

"What?"

"I should be annoyed at you."

"Why?"

"Could you not have lasted another minute? I was almost cumming with you!"

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Emma!"

"Never mind. You can make it up to me shortly."

She scooted back off me, and looked down at my cock.

"You look like you've been thoroughly used," she said.

"Well, yeah."

She knelt in front of me again, and slowly pulled the condom off me, small trickles of cum still oozing off my cock head. She undid the cock ring.

"Don't think we'll need that any more. It's done its job for tonight," she said with a satisfied smile.

She held the condom up to my lips. "Fancy a drink?" she asked.

"Uh no," I said. Still tied to the chair, I wasn't in much of a position to stop her if she was going to put it in my mouth. "Uh red card!"

She dropped the condom.

"I wasn't really gonna make you down it all, sweetie, but thanks for the half-hour bonus!"

I groaned. I'd tricked myself into that one.

"I think a shared taste is fair play though," she said, and bent down to my limp cock, taking it in her mouth and licking the head.

"Are you going to stop me from kissing you now?" she asked.

I shook my head, and she dived into my mouth with her tongue, swirling it around my mouth. I could taste myself on her and feel the texture of my cum, but in such a small dose it wasn't anything I was worried about, and I wrestled her tongue with mine for a few minutes.

"So, before I put you over my knee for your punishment," she said, leaning her forehead up against mine and resting her hands on the top of my thighs, "and since you looked like you were having such a good time getting off, I think it's time that you repaid me for that little favour."

She reached around me and untied my hands, loosened the ropes around my thighs, and then knelt at my feel and released my ankles from the chair legs.

"Grab a pillow and get on your knees in front of me," she said, and stood, hauling on my hand to help me to my feet.

I shakily stood and took a pillow from her bed, laying it in front of the chair as she sat down upon it. I worked my way forwards, and knelt before her, pushing her knees apart so that they pressed loosely against my sides as I leaned in.

I slowly moved my hands up the insides of her thighs, and leant forward to kiss her stomach, my fingers tracing small circles through her damp curls as the inched towards her pussy lips. As I has done earlier, I teased her lips, running my finger along her opening and feeling her spasm slightly against me as her body betrayed her desire to be penetrated once more.

A thumb just inside her, pushing insistently against the inner folds made her squirm and grab onto the sides of my head, and I trailed my tongue across her stomach and slowly down through her pubic hair, smelling the scent of her wetness across her mound.

She moaned slightly and pressed more firmly on the top of my head, indicating what she wanted me to do, and I complied, taking my time, as I removed my thumb and placed may hands on her thighs, pushing them apart as my mouth worked it way towards its goal.

She jerked slightly as my lips met hers, and let out another groan. I flicked my tongue out quickly a couple of times, licking up her juices, then kissed along her slit, backwards and forwards, and felt the pressure on the back of my head as she pushed me against her. Her moans and whimpers were coming more frequently now, and I finally slid my tongue inside her, and buried my nose hard against her pubic bone, then down to where I could feel her engorged clitoris. She bucked against me as I found the right spot, and started to leak even more thoroughly than before.

"God! More, Mike!" She wailed. "Give me more."

My erection started to reform at her encouragement and the taste of her arousal, and I started flicking my tongue in and out, burying it deeper into her with each tiny thrust, and her hips started to thrust in time with my own invasions, her hands now gripping my hair hard and pulling and pressing my face into her at the angles she wanted.

Her voice started to get hoarse as she ground against me, sighing and whispering under her breath for me to keep going, to go faster, to push her harder, and I responded to her demands, ramping up the speed and intensity. As she came towards her climax, her thighs tightened against me, and I moved my hand to press a finger against the top of her pussy and wormed it towards her most sensitive spot, pushing her over the edge as she spasmed against my tongue.

I continued to lick softly after she had gone over the edge, and relaxed her death grip on me, and felt her building again.

"Oh God, Mike!" she growled out. "Yes! One more! Please!"

This time I went straight back to hard and fast thrusts, interspersing with kisses along her lips as my tongue retracted. I felt the pressure on the back of my head again, and this time she ground hard against my face, pressing her clit firmly into my upper lip and nose as her breath began to come in gasps and her encouragement too me became ever less coherent, until she let out one final set of grunts and growls and pushed hard through another orgasm, burying my face into her pussy with fingers wrapped tightly in my hair, then leaned back limply on the chair, releasing me completely.

I paused for a moment as her grip on me loosened, then slowly started lapping away again.

"Grr! No, Mike," she groaned again, between pants for breath. "That's enough, please."

I let my tongue slide away from her opening, and began trailing kisses back up her body, through her pubic hair and to her belly button, where she wriggled against me, then shuddered one more time.

"Come up here," she sighed, weakly pulling under my armpit, and I rose from my knees and slid my body up hers until I was straddling her, my re-engorged cock pressed against her stomach, her breasts against my chest, and she leaned forward and rested her forehead on my shoulder.

"God, you're so good, Mike!" she whispered in my ear as she slowly brought her breathing somewhere back towards normal. I sat there quietly on her, and let her regain her composure, wrapping my arms around her. We sat there, just enjoying the contact for a good few minuted before she spoke again.

"Is that your cock poking me in the stomach?" she asked, reaching down between us. "It is! Christ, you're ready for more already?"

"Always ready to perform for you, babe," I joked, and she squeezed my cock gently.

"Mmm. Well you're going to have to wait a little bit longer for that," she said. "You've still got a punishment to be doled out."

I hope half-hoped she'd forgotten about that, but I could tell that she was actually relishing the thought, as she grinned maliciously at me.

We sat a moment or two longer as she regained her strength, before she indicated for me to stand up again. She leaned forward and took just the head of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip, then slowly pulling her lips back towards her until I popped out from between them.

"Hmm. I think I'm going to want you over my lap for this one," she said, and gestured for me to lean over her.

I placed myself laterally across her legs, and tried to balance, but struggled.

"Hands on the floor in front of you, I think, Mike," she said, and I shifted forwards, so that more of my weight was on my arms, and the balance was a little better. She traced her fingers across my buttocks, then brought her thighs together, trapping my cock between the insides of them, and just off the edge of the chair seat.

"Comfortable?" she asked, and reached underneath her to toy with the tip of my cock, and I felt it swell against he legs.

"Not really, no,"

"Well just try and keep still for a few minutes," she said, teasing the head a little more. Despite having already blown my load once, I was getting to the point where I could see the chance of doing it again, pretty soon.

And then I felt the first blow.

"Yeow!" I gasped, and thrust my hips to try and get away from the sting, but only found myself thrusting my shaft between Emma's legs.

"How many did we agree on?" she asked.

"Seven!" I said with dread.

"And can you keep still for six more?" She started playing around with the butt-plug that still filled me as she spoke, and I felt it pressing firmly against my prostate as she leaned hard onto it.

"Oh God!" I said. "I doubt it!"

The paddle landed again, and again I thrust hard, and again my hard cock slid against the flesh of her legs, and I felt myself getting close to orgasm.

"I reckon you're enjoying this a bit too much," she said, and rained down two more strikes in quick succession, one on each cheek. I'd barely thrust my hips gain when the second of the two landed, and I drove myself deep into her legs.

"Oh, God, Emma!" I moaned, and felt her reach beneath me and fondle my balls gently.

"Mmm. Definitely enjoying it a bit too much," she said, and moved her legs wider so they were no longer gripping my cock.

Two more impacts on my buttocks and I was groaning at the sting, my thrusts now not meeting any resistance and my cock dangling in mid-air.

The final strike came quickly after, and I let out a sigh of relief, only to be startled by an additional spank of the paddle.

"Hey!"

"Sorry. Lost count, so thought I'd give you one more just to make sure," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, right," I complained, but soon forgot about it as she reached out to stroke my cock once again.

"You feel like you're about to cum at any moment," she said. "It looks like my spanking turns you on, too. Ore maybe it was just the way you were rubbing your cock against my legs. Not sure."

Just as I was about to make a sarcastic rejoinder, a quiet alarm went off somewhere. Emma carried on gently stroking me, and I could feel myself coming to the boil again.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I warned her.

"That's okay," she replied. "You have my permission this time."

After the soft flesh of her legs, the feeling of her fingers as she slowly pulled backwards and forward on my foreskin, my pre-cum easing its progress until it slid under the head, was intensely stimulating, and she started to rub a finger around the sensitive skin of my frenulum.

I bucked against her again, and this time, she wrapped a slick hand around my girth, so that as I bucked I was thrusting into her hand. With her other hand she pressed hard on the butt plug against my prostate, making me thrust even more, and she built up a slow but persistent rhythm on my backside that essentially forced me to fuck her hand.

"Cum for me, Mike," she encouraged. "I want you to shoot that load into my hand."

I wasn't holding back this time, and it only took two or three thrusts for me to reach the point of no return.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed as the first spurt of semen shot out of my cock through her hand and onto the floor. She continued to pump, and several more jets joined the first as I slowly came down from my climax.

Still laying across Emma's lap, I felt a little bit embarrassed about what I had just done, but her first move was to gently extract the butt plug from my anus.

"Up!" she commanded. "Lie on the bed."

I rolled off her thighs and did as she wished, and I watched in confusion as she rummaged through one of the drawers of her bedside cabinet.

"Ah! Here it is," she said, and pulled out a travel alarm that was still beeping at us, slightly louder now that it wasn't buried in amongst her clothes. She turned it off and let out a sigh, then came and lay down next to me on the bed.

"Congratulations!" she said quietly, and kissed me gently on the lips. "You've survived the three hours, more or less intact, I'd say. How are you feeling?"

A wave of emotions flooded through me. Relief. Confusion. Desire. Disappointment.

I couldn't think how long it had been since I'd actually thought about how much longer I was going to be under Emma's control - I'd just gone along with whatever she'd told me to do, knowing that I'd agreed to it, and without thinking about what happened at the end, or when the end would come.

"Knackered!" was the first thing that I could come up with, as tension drained from me and I lay back on her bed with a sigh.

She chuckled.

"Yeah. Me too."

She turned her body towards mine and threw a leg across one of mine, and an arm across my chest, nestling her chin against my shoulder, and I turned my head slightly so that I could see her face.

"I just wanted to say... before anything else... I just want to say 'thank you', Mike."

"Mmm?"

"I guess I never really believed that I would be able to do this - that after a year of lusting after you I would get to fulfil my fantasies with you. That you would be lying here with me after such a great, intense, downright erotic session. That you wouldn't be running away scared when I even suggested it."

I chuckled lazily.

"I guess I can only say 'thank you' to you as well, then," I responded. "If you hadn't talked me into it then I would have missed out on a fantasy I didn't even realise that I had." I leaned down and kissed her gently as well, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her to me. "Still friends?"

"Oh yes," she said with a smile. "Definitely still friends."

She reached down my naked body and trailed a finger over my deflated erection that, for once, didn't respond instantly to her touch.

"Now, I believe that I owe you a blowjob, don't I? Though I think you should wait a little while until you've recovered enough to enjoy it.

"So, when do you want it?"

"Can we just lie here for a bit first?" I asked.

"Sure we can," she replied. "Pretty much as long as you want, but let's get under the covers first and keep warm."

She chivvied me off the bed for a moment and pulled the sheet and duvet back, then slipped her naked body between the sheets and beckoned me to her. I slid in alongside her and wrapped my arms around her as she pulled the covers back over us, and we drifted off into a light sleep as I thought with wonder about how lucky I'd been to have a friend like Emma, who fulfilled my fantasies and hers together, and looked forward to whatever came next...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds