• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Motherfaker

"SEX SCANDAL ROCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT"

Not only were teachers named...wives of some of the most prominent men in the county were displayed for all to see. This was a scandal of huge proportions. I read every word of the four page article.

The newspaper reported that Mrs Danner was, allegedly, the primary participant in the scandal. Her name appeared numerous times throughout the article. Also indicted were Mrs Conners. The Jennifer Aniston look alike...her name actually was Jennifer...Jennifer Parker. Her picture was on the front page being led into the police station in handcuffs. She was so damn sexy...I'd let her fuck me anytime.

Sex sells...even newspapers. The coverage of the story was overwhelming. Every day it dominated the front page. The story appeared for weeks, and through it all, I remained in my home. I ventured out only for food, too depressed to do anything more.

And after this most scandalous expose' of the year, no one went on trial! Everyone was offered plea agreements...and they all accepted. Naturally, they lost their jobs. Even the School Principle, although not involved in the scandal, was dimissed. I suppose they thought she should have been aware of what was going on.

Mrs Danner was sentenced to eight years...Mrs Connor, six years...Jennifer Carter, five.

There were eighteen adults charged, all but four received prison sentences. And through it all, my name never came up. Nor did Megan's...or Rachel's mother...

The students, referred to as victims by the newspaper, were to receive professional counselling, paid for by the school district. Nothing else was reported about them, not even their names.

------------------------------------

After my self imposed exile, the walls of my home began to close in on me. My sexual yearning returned, the stress of the scandal gone.

I phoned Barbara. I hadn't talked to her since the scandal began. I didn't want to bother her since Annie was involved.

"Barb," I said when she answered. "It's me...Jesse. I've missed you so much...how about lunch today."

"You have a lot of nerve calling here," she said angrily. "I know what you did to Annie you goddamn bitch. Yes, I know all about Denny's bathroom. How could you. I was your best friend."

I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. She was my best friend.

"Barb...please, let me come over. We can talk about it. I can explain...I was so confused...everything was happening to me. My life was going like a hundred miles an hour. Please, you've got to listen to me...I just...."

"You just what, bitch. Decided you'd have sex with my Annie. You don't know how lucky you are. I reported you to the police but the DA talked me out of pressing charges against you. She said you helped them. Maybe so...I took their word for it. But I can't forgive you for what you did to Annie."

"I'll do anything you want me to do, Barb. Please, let me make it up to you. Anything...please..."

"Fuck you." she said right before hanging up on me.

I felt like I was floating in a stream to nowhere. I was isolated. But leave it to human nature. When suddenly the phone rang, all I heard was Barb's voice. "Get your ass over here...now."

I arrived at her house in minutes. She was waiting at the door. She didn't say a word, just turned away, implying I should follow her in.

In the living room, she twirled around, a man's leather belt hanging from her hand. Before I could protect myself, she began whipping me...lashed me across my arms...my back. The welts left me burning in pain.

I cried for her to stop, falling on the floor, still trying to deflect the belt. She continued whipping me, taking all he anger and frustration out on me.

She finally wore herself out. Dropping the belt, she stared down at me...her demeanor changing before my eyes. As I lay on my back, she straddled me, pulling up her skirt, lowering her crotch down on my face.

"Eat my pussy, baby," she pleaded. "Please, I need to cum...want to cum so bad...."

My tongue slithered thru the labyrinth of her thick black hair, finding her slit pink and wet. My stinging body made me feel alive, and my best friend was giving me the nourishment I desired.

As she mewed out her pleasure, my body awakened to the shame and debasement I longed for. She leaned over, pulling my skirt to my waist. I could feel her hot breath on my cunt, her tongue flicking out, teasing me.

We lapped each other for what seemed like hours, cumming time after time till exhaustion depleted our will. We lay there, mouth to pussy for the longest time, neither making a move to get up. I think at that moment I loved her...or at least as much as I was capable of loving....

------------------------------------------

We finally disengaged ourselves from each other...my body ached from lying so long on the hardwood floor. The welts from Barb's belt continued to burn.

We stumbled to the kitchen where she made us a drink. Sitting at the breakfast table, she became quiet, as if she were struggling with something.

"Sorry," she finally murmured.

"No, I'm sorry," I said. "Is everything alright now...between us, I mean."

"I lost custody of Annie," she blurted out. "I lost custody of my little girl."

"What...what are you talking about. How...why? Did it have something to do with the scandal?"

"Yes...her father's lawyer used that to have me declared an unfit mother.The judge chastised him for referring to me as unfit...but he did agree that she might be better off in a new environment. I couldn't disagree with him."

"I'm so sorry Barb. It's not fair. Really, it's not. You didn't know."

"But you did Jesse. Why didn't you tell me...warn me. You could have at least...."

Her voice trailed off. I had no excuse. I didn't know what to say.

"Tell me about that night," she said softly. I want to hear about it...every detail."

"What night? You don't mean the night at Denny's, do you?"

"Yes, tell me everything...everything that happened while you left me sitting in the restaurant twiddling my thumbs."

"Barb, I don't know...Don't you think it's best if we just forgot it."

"No...I want to hear about it. Who initiated it. Everything."

"Barb, I don't want....."

She was adamant. "Tell me...please. Don't argue with me."

"Okay, if you insist. Lets see...we went to the bathroom together. I stopped at the mirror to apply make up. Annie went to one of the stalls...the stall right behind the mirror. She left the door open and I could see her in the reflection of the mirror."

"She initiated it...that's what you're saying...right."

"Well...yes, sort of I guess. She was sitting on the commode...she didn't pull her panties down. That's what caught my eye. She didn't pull her panties down. Suddenly, she began pissing...pissing right thru her panties. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I couldn't look away."

"Ohh..oooohhh god....." Barb moaned.

. "Are you alright? I asked.

"Yes, go ahead," she insisted. "Tell me everything."

"Well, she called for me to come into the stall. I asked her if she needed something. She leaned back on the toilet and spread her thighs. She told me she needed to cum....Well, I was so hot watching her I...."

"Oooohhhh fuck," Barbara groaned again. Sliding her hand up under her skirt, she began rubbing her pussy right there in front of me.

"Go...go ahead...what happened next."

"Well, I couldn't help myself...I knelt down in front of her...she smelled of sex and sweat...it drove me right out of my mind. I placed my tongue on her panties...I remember, I sucked the crotch up in my mouth trying to ring the piss out of them. I was half crazy with lust, Barb... I mean, here was this luscious little thing..."

"Uhhhhgggggg....uhhh...uhhhhh," Barb grunted, her fingers now buried in her cunt, white cream leaking out of her onto the chair.

"Did...did you lick her pussy till she cum?" she asked, gasping for air. "Did you suck her cunt till she cum...Did you suck my daughter's cunt juices...did you swallow it...did you....?

" "Yessss," I hissed. "I licked her till she cum in my mouth...she cum like you...and I licked it up...swallowed it...I....."

"AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG," she screamed out, her body laboring under an explosive orgasm.. Her body trembling, spittle dripping from the corners of her mouth...the pleasure only a orgasm can bring to one's body.

She slumped forward in the chair, completely drained. I kneeled in front of her, spreading her thighs. I cleaned her with my tongue......

"That's why I lost my little girl," she said. That's why I didn't fight my ex for custody. It was just a matter of time...being in the same house with her."

What were the odds, I wondered. Me and my best friend both becoming sick, nasty sluts at the same time. What the hell were the odds....

--------------------------------------------

The follow day Detective Morgan showed up at my door again. It was Lieutenant Morgan now...

"I'm not in trouble am I?" I asked as I invited her in. "I mean, everything is over isn't it...?"

"This is a personal visit," she said. "I'm here to do us both a favor. Go get dressed in your sexiest best...I have someplace to take you."

"What...where? I don't understand."

"Just do it," she ordered. "I didn't come here to ask you...I'm telling you, so hurry the fuck up...okay."

God, she was so domineering. And that body.....

I hurried to my bedroom to dress. I had no idea what was happening...still I was excited. I dressed in the most revealing, tight fitting clothes I had. Looking in the full length mirror, I had to admit I looked good..

---------------------------------------

During our Drive across town, I couldn't resist, extending my hand to her knee. She didn't tell me to pull it away. Her thigh was so warm...

She pulled up in front of an upscale Condo building...an expensive address, even for me.

We parked and entered. The elevator took us to the top floor. The lieutenant buzzed the doorbell...

An extremely attractive young woman answered the door. "Hi Sandra," she said to the detective. "Is this her...mmmm...not bad."

We entered the plush apartment...my eyes immediately drawn to the full glassed wall, with a view that was breathtaking.

Sandra introduced me to the lady. "Jessie, this is Kelly Patrick. She was the Assistant District Attorney who prosecuted the school teachers."

This was the young lady the press referred to as the "cold and calculating attorney" from the District Attorney's office, She certainly looked cold...with her long black hair and icy blue eyes...but breathtakingly beautiful.

"Very nice to meet you," I said, extending my hand. She didn't shake it...abruptly turning away, asking if we would like something to drink.

We sat, the expensive leather furniture was soft and inviting. I still didn't have a clue why I was here.

"Well, what do you think," Detective Morgan asked of our host. "Is she up to your standards?"

"I think she'll do quite nicely," the Attorney said. "Nothing like that skanky whore you pointed out to me on the street last night."

"What's going on?" I asked. "Are you talking about me?"

The detective laughed. "This uptown bitch got all hot and bothered during the teacher's case. She interviewed so many of those women, she begin to think maybe there was something she was missing. She wanted to see for herself what it was like, you know, be with another woman. She thought the prostitute I picked out for her was beneath her, so I thought of you."

Was she asking me if I would lick this beautiful, domineering woman's cunt?

"Do you mean...uh...what I think you mean?" I asked.

"Yes, goddamnit," the beautiful attorney snapped. "I want you to do me...and what happens here stays here. I'll crucify you if it doesn't. Do you understand?"

"Yes...sure, I understand," I said meekly. "Do you want me to...uh...undress...go to the bedroom...what?"

The attorney looked confused. Apparently she hadn't thought this completely through.

"I think I want some privacy," she said decisively. "Maybe we should go to the bedroom."

"No way," Detective Morgan piped in. "I'm sticking my neck out here for you Kelly. I'm watching..."

The DA glared at the detective. I could sense she usually got what she wanted. She didn't like Detective Morgan telling her what to do.

"Fine," she said, giving in. "We'll do it right here so the sicko cop can watch. What's the matter, Sandra. You getting into this too? Maybe I should have you lick my cunt."

Sandra, the detective, was livid. She didn't like the DA's remarks at all. The tension was building between them. Watching the two strong women spar had my pussy gushing.

"Go ahead Jesse," Sandra ordered. "Give the queen lawyer what she wants. After this, my pimping days for her are over."

I looked at both of them. Their eyes sparked with defiance of each other. Both strong women who didn't back down. I was extremely nervous. I slipped off the couch, kneeling in front of the pretty DA. I was tentative...not sure of myself. I looked up at he face...she looked down on me with disdain...I knew I was right where I belonged.

Very carefully I parted her legs. I could see her expensive silk panties...silvery white, her cunt shaved smooth...clean and pure...like a little girl...

I laid my head between her thighs, inhaling her intoxicating scent of her expensive perfume. She sat there emotionless, still seething from her argument with Sandra.

I became obsessed with pleasing her...to reduce her to a shuddering mass of nasty pleasure. I nuzzled her crotch, the pressure of my nose on the crease of her panties brought forth a soft moan. I knew I could make her cum...

She splayed her legs, an act of wanton vulnerability. Even the detective, standing behind me, gasped.

Moving her wet panties aside, I breathed in the familiar womanly aroma...a blend of trawler trash and expensive perfume. I teased her pinkish slit, enticing a large, oversized clit to surrender to my soft warm lips. Her pussy oozed, dripping into my mouth, a leakage of things to cum.

She unbuttoned her blouse, kneading her own large firm breast. Her moaning was more frequent...unrestrained. The fire in her pussy was lit, an orgasm was inevitable.

Sharon, the detective, moved to the couch, kneeling next to the attorney. She attacked the lawyer's lips with her own, and like animals, they mauled each other, their tongues slithering and slobbering into each others mouths.

I was never as inflamed as I was at that moment. Two classy, strong willed women, and I was their bitch.

I wiggled my finger up under the attorney's firm ass cheeks, inserting it into her tight anal hole. Her body lurched, stiffened, relaxed. My finger plunged up to my knuckles, a quiet, pungent fart emitted from her little brown hole. It was savory, its nasty odor.

I sucked her clit vigorously, my finger plunging in and out of her puckering hole. Her hips pumped my face, her snobbery abandoned for the ultimate pleasure, sexual ecstasy. She ripped her mouth from the detective's lips and screamed..

"GONNA CUMMMINNGGGG...UGH...SO GOOD...CAN'T STOP...CAN'T...FUCK ME...GOD....MMMMMMMMMMM....I....I..AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG."

Her entire body convulsed as her cunt erupted, her large breast heaving, her icy blue eyes, rolled back in her head. I was delivering her to another world...the world I lived in every day...

And through it all, my own orgasms were like one long, intense spasm It drained me. But, through it all, I gulped down her pungent white splendor, nursing her pussy like a mother's tit. M own juices ran down my legs, dripping onto the white carpeted floor.

----------------------------------------

There was a moment of calm. The attorney's body languished on the soft leather pillows, her body twitching to the aftermath of her explosive orgasm. She seemed to be completely gratified.

Sandra, the detective, was not. She began stroking her own pussy through her her light yellow, crotched soaked panties.

"You're not so arrogant now, are you," she hissed at the attorney. "You're just another slutty bitch."

The detective's splayed legs were an open invitation to me. I slipped over in front of her, sliding my face up between her legs. Her pussy smelled ripe...

She pushed me away. I tried again, only to be rebuffed. She threw herself on top of the attorney, straddling her, their tongues, once again, sparring for control. I watched from my subservient position, sitting on the floor....

The detective suddenly stood up, standing directly in front of the still seated DA. I was on the floor behind her, looking up at her tight round ass cheeks, her skirt still up around her waist.

"Okay, Miss District Attorney," the detective said gruffly," you've had your cunt licked...now you're going to lick mine."

Looking through the detective's legs, I could see the attorney's stunned face, a slight hint of fear. The detective was so domineering.

"I'm not going to...uh...do that," the attorney stammered. "I'm your boss...who do you think you are, telling me what to do. You think I'm going to do such a filthy....."

"The lieutenant wasn't taking no for an answer. She grabbed the lawyer's hair with both hands, pulling her from the sofa, onto her knees.

"Don't tell me what you're not going to do Princess," she said firmly. "You're mine now, bitch..."

With that, she pulled the attorney's face up into her crotch. The DA made a feeble attempt to resist, her icy blue eyes clouded with fear. And then I recognized the moan from her lips...the familiar tone of shame and humiliation....

I watched intently as the attorney's hands grasped the officer's ass cheeks, pulling the panty covered, succulent pussy, to her mouth. Her amateurish slurping broke the silence in the room.

I couldn't be left out. Raising my mouth to the officer's dark, deep ass crack, I parted her cheeks with my tongue. She didn't rebuff me this time.

And there we were, the attorney and I, licking the strong, athletic detective, front and rear. Two bitches, alike...unable to resist the presences of dominance. We revelled in our shame, and serviced the dominant policewoman like the obedient sluts we were.....

--------------------------------------------

I phoned Barb when I arrived home. I wanted to tell her about my eventful day. But she had news of her own. She was so excited I couldn't shut her up.

"I'm so glad you called, Jesse," she said, barely able to contain herself. "Where the hell have you been? I've been calling you for hours. Anyway, I heard from my attorney today. I get my first visitation with Annie next weekend. It has to be a supervised visit...someone my ex approves of. I gave them your name and he okayed it. Do you believe it?"

"I don't understand," I said, somewhat confused. "You mean for Annie to visit you for a weekend, you have to have someone there with you...someone your husband trust? And he trust me?"

"Yep...isn't it crazy," she gushed. "Me, you and Annie...together for an entire weekend."

"So, apparently Annie never revealed the whole truth to her dad," I said. "He knows nothing about..."

"Nope...and don't you remember, when we were married, how much he always liked you. I can't believe it...it couldn't have worked out any better for you and me."

What...what are you planning, Barb?" I asked cautiously. "You sound as if you're going to...uh...you know..."

"Your damn right I have a plan," she said excitedly. "I have it all arranged in my head. I can hardly wait."

"Do you want to fill me in," I asked. "I mean...you know...since I'm apparently part of it."

"Okay...listen. The very first day, I'm going to leave the two of you alone...you know...like I'll run to the store or something. While I'm gone, you and her will, you know, get together. Your both sluts so it should be easy for you. Then, I'll sneak back and catch the two of you. You ask me if I want to join in. I'll act reluctant...but you talk me into it. How does that sound? Christ, I can't wait to tongue her little brown hole...Sick, huh."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Motherfaker
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds