Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

"That is who we want, but your father has to ask him if he will do it. Honey, speaking of asking people, that reminds me, will you please be my Matron-of-Honor?"

"Of course I will Mom, but why such a small wedding?"

"It is partially your husband's fault. Evidently Kyle told your father about a dream I had a couple years ago." I saw a smile develop slowly on Sara's face as she began putting the pieces together. "From the look on your face I take it Kyle has also told you about that wild dream."

"Yes he has. It was incredibly hot! Are you seriously thinking of the wedding being like your dream? What I mean is... well you know...everything?"

"I am not sure how much of it Kyle told you about, but with the exception of the location and number of guests, yes it is what your father wants. I agreed to do it that way if he can get Roger to marry us."

My daughter-in-law and future step-daughter threw her arms around my neck giving me the biggest hug. She then backed off and said, "Just so I understand and to make sure Kyle told me the whole story..." She paused then continued, "The bride is the only one who is naked. Is that right?"

I grinned and hugged her again. "Yes Baby that is correct, but that does not mean you can't be naked under your dress."

"That is okay Mom. If you remember I did that at my own wedding. I will be just fine letting you be the one on display. I don't know if I told you how much fun it was knowing only you, Kyle, Daddy and my Maid-of_Honor knew I didn't have any panties on under my wedding dress. I was afraid when Kyle took my garter off at the reception he was going to raise my skirt to high. I am not so sure some of the guys didn't get a peak anyway, but nobody said anything." Again she paused then added, "I just remembered something. Are you also planning on ending the ceremony like you did in your dream?"

Grinning I said, "Let me answer that by asking you a question. What do you think your father and your husband would like?"

Placing her hand over her mouth as if out of shock or embarrassment she said, "You have got to be kidding! Oh Mom..." She stopped mid-sentence then took my hand and placed it between her legs.

I felt her and said, "Honey you are soaking wet!"

"I know Mom. Can you believe how horny talking about your wedding has made me? You are seriously going to suck Daddy's cock and let him cum in your mouth, and then... Well you know what I mean?"

"Honey you have to admit this is not your typical wedding planning discussion, but since it is just us...Yes I think it would be fun. You have to admit, it would be unlike any wedding you have ever attended."

"That is for sure! Mom, please excuse me but I have got to go get Kyle. His cock had better be hard and be ready to put out this fire between my legs."

I was laughing as I saw her turn and head back to the bedroom. I hoped my son was ready for her, because I knew his wife desperately needed his cock.

Chapter 14 - Wedding Day

As I think back on that day after Bill asked me to marry him I still have a hard time believing I agreed to the wedding plans that very closely resembled my dream. The participants and location were different and it would be a very small group, although Kyle and Sara had tried to get me to invite some very close friends as guests, Bill and I stuck to the original plans of it being a private affair.

Even though I thought it would be a fun way to get married, I was still not comfortable enough with the idea that I wanted to give my new husband a blow job in front of a crowd and then have to show everyone my husband's semen in my mouth before swallowing it, and only then being pronounced man and wife.

Bill talked to his buddy Roger asking him if he would agree to marry us. According to Bill, Roger immediately agreed to perform the ceremony, but Bill told him we wanted some changes to the traditional wedding ceremony. After Bill described the changes he said Roger didn't laugh but instead thought about it before saying, "There is nothing you are suggesting that would invalidate the legality of the marriage. I have to admit it is somewhat out of the ordinary, but as long as I can keep my clothes on, it sounds like a fun and interesting wedding. I am anxious to meet this woman who has agreed to be your wife."

Bill said Roger did ask him if he had a photo of me. Bill jokingly told him, "Yes, but she has her clothes on." He said he dug the photo out of his wallet and handed it to Roger. He said Roger studied the photo a few seconds then smiled and said, "This is one wedding am certainly looking forward to," before handing the photo back to Bill.

Bill said as he took the photo from Roger and was slipping it in his wallet he said, "I can hardly wait for you to meet her, this photo doesn't do her justice. She is absolutely beautiful."

He said Roger smiled as he said, "I can only imagine."

****

With Roger agreeing to perform the ceremony Sara and I set about locating the perfect dress for her. We ended up finding a peach colored knee length satin dress that looked adorable on her. She does have a great body and it is easy finding something that looks good on her, but this dress was both very pretty and sexy.

The dress we selected had a deep plunging neckline, but nothing revealing or inappropriate for a traditional wedding. It might have raised a few eyebrows at a traditional wedding, but it still covered everything nicely. Bill and Kyle rented traditional black tuxedos. Sara and I ordered a small bridal bouquet and an identical miniture version for her. We ordered boutonnieres for each of the three men. Sara picked up a small wedding cake from a local bakery. Bill insisted on a white arch and a white satin pillow for me to kneel on at the end.

Sara and I went shopping for a pair of sexy new stilettos for me to wear. Kyle learned what we were doing and wanted to come along. Sara told him he was not welcome and he could see what we picked out the day of the wedding. I told her she was cruel and she agreed it was cruel to deny him the pleasure, given his serious foot fetish. She said, "You know how he is with sexy feet. It will be good for him to have to wait. It will make him that much more horny when he sees you in them the day of the wedding.

We picked out a pair of Christian Louboutin designer sandal stilettos with a five inch heel. They were silver metallic consisting basically of an almost paper-thin sole, a very narrow strap across the toes, an ankle strap and five inch heel. We both fell in love with this pair of heels and thought they were the sexiest we had looked at. I felt for such a small amount of materials, at almost a thousand dollars, the shoes were outrageously overpriced. Sara reasoned that since we were not spending any money on a wedding dress we could go wild with the shoes.

We spent the morning of the wedding at the salon getting our hair done, Brazilian wax jobs, then finishing up with manicures and pedicures. The wedding was scheduled for 4:00 PM that afternoon.

I decided since it was a special day I would wear something before the wedding. I also wanted to be somewhat dressed the first time I met Roger. He would see plenty of me later, and I wanted our first meeting to not be with me nude. I had told Bill and Kyle ahead of time of my desire to wear something and they both reluctantly agreed.

When we arrived back to the house, from the salon, I helped Sara get dressed. Under her dress she wore a new quarter cup peach colored shelf bra with matching satin thong. She looked so sexy with her tits on full display supported from underneath by the small abbreviated cup of her sexy bra. Her freshly waxed pussy and ass were so cute. She allowed me to slide her thong up her silky legs. Just before pulling it over her freshly waxed pussy, I gave it a lick and kiss, then pulled it on up. On her feet she wore a pair of four inch stilettos that matched her dress beautifully.

She helped me get ready by helping with my makeup. Once my face and hair were ready she applied a small amount of rouge to my nipples. She removed the new heels from the box admiring them. She grinned and said, "Remember that poor salesman when you tried these on? His cock was about to burst out of his pants and he was trying so hard too not let it show."

I laughed as I recalled the scene she described. "I did not help much when I accidentally put my bare foot against his crotch."

"I know, I felt so sorry for the poor guy, I thought he was going to cum in his pants right there," Sara said laughing.

Just before putting them on my feet she reached for a paper sack, she had brought into the bedroom, and reached inside. "I hope you don't mind, but I picked up something I thought you needed."

Looking at her hands I saw a white lace garter belt with a peach colored ribbon that matched her dress perfectly. I pointed my toe and extended my leg. She slid the elastic belt up my leg until it was on my thigh about two thirds of the way above my knee. She gave me a smile and said, "Yea, I like the way that looks. It is sexy and actually makes you look even more naked than you already are." she hugged me then said, "Mom we joke around about it, but you really are beautiful."

When she released me I looked at it in the mirror and had to admit she was right. It looked very sexy and was so thoughtful of her. I gave her a hug and could feel tears begin to form in my eyes. Realizing what was about to happen, she grabbed some tissues and dabbed my eyes saying, "Don't you dare cry and ruin that perfect face." She then slipped my heels on my feet buckling them around my ankles.

Even though the five inch heel made my legs and ass look great while giving me a little extra height, the down side was they were not easy to walk in. Sara agreed to help me kneel and get back up at the end of the ceremony.

She said, "Mom those heels are hot! You do know all three of the guys will get hard when they see you."

"I am sure you are right about your father and Kyle, but I don't know about the judge."

She looked at me with her head tilted to the side giving me a look like she didn't believe what I had just said. "Mom, he is a man isn't he? I know Roger and as far as I know, he isn't gay. Trust me on this."

Sara then fastened the gold anklet, she loaned me, around my ankle. I had explained to her I had several, but she insisted I needed something borrowed and that I wear hers. It was very pretty and did draw attention to my small feet. I was certain Kyle would enjoy the look.

I saw a grin on her face and before she said anything I asked, "What?"

"Mom I have been asked to do something. Before I do it, you need to know this is something Kyle wanted and he asked me to help him with it."

Whatever is was, just knowing it had been Kyle's idea had me a little concerned. I knew he most likely asked her to do it, but evidently she had not refused to help him out with what he wanted. Knowing my son, it was hard telling what he had in mind. I watched as Sara reached into the same sack she had pulled the garter from. This time when her hand came out, I saw a very familiar item. One I had enjoyed and hated at the same time. It was the stainless steel remote controlled egg Kyle had bought shortly after he and I had become intimate. I had experienced and thoroughly enjoyed many orgasms with that device in my pussy.

"Mom, spread your legs so I can put it in."

I didn't argue and did as she said. She had pushed it between my lips and her fingers were inside me as she was in the process of pushing it deep up in my pussy, when I asked, "Where is the remote?"

"Kyle has it with him. He also had me put fresh long lasting lithium batteries in both the egg and the remote."

I stood there with my feet apart. The intrusion of the egg and her fingers felt really nice. Her fingers were inside me much longer than was necessary, but I was not going to complain. It helped take my mind off walking out there with everyone watching me. As she worked her fingers around inside me, in a joking manner I sarcastically said, "I should have known he would do something like this, but I never would have believed my sweet Sara would be a co-conspirator."

Looking down at her she gave me a grin then stood up and looked at me saying, "I am so sorry, but you know I have to do what he says, after all he is my husband." She grinned then I watched her put her fingers in her mouth and clean off the secretions from my pussy. As she finished she smiled at me the gave me a hug saying, "Mom you are delicious. I love you so much. This is going to be so much fun."

Reaching for my robe she held it while I slipped my arms through the sleeves. She even tied the sash at the waist for me. We stood there looking at each other. I did not remember being this emotional the day of my first wedding. Sara stepped back and looked at me saying, "You are so pretty." Then cautioned me saying, "Don't you dare cry."

Kyle and Bill had decided to get dressed at Bill's house would arrive here shortly before 4:00. Roger was to be here between 3:00 and 3:30 to meet me and give us a chance to talk about the wedding ceremony. He had suggested we meet and discuss what he was to say and do, since this was to be quite a bit different than any of the weddings he had officiated over previously. I had even written an outline with instructions how the end of the ceremony was to be done and what Bill and I had talked about for him to say. I had told Bill the details of the dream and we had come up with what we thought we wanted.

Sara and I made sure everything was ready. Kyle had set up the sound system for the music and we nervously went about making sure everything was in place. This also gave me some practice walking in my new heels. After a few minutes walking in them I found they were getting easier to walk in. I would not want to take a five mile hike in them, but for the wedding and reception I was sure I would be fine.

At 3:10 the door bell rang. Sara hurried toward the door to answer it. I heard her say, "Hi Roger, it has been such a long time since I have seen you."

I heard a deep male voice say, "Sara you are even prettier than the last time I saw you. Your father tells me you are now a married woman. Congratulations, marriage appears to agree with you. I must meet your husband, he is a very lucky man."

"Yes, and thank you Roger. I know he will enjoy meeting you. Please come on in and I will introduce you to my mother-in-law soon to be step-mother."

I heard the door close and heard Sara call out, "Mom, are you decent?"

I had to laugh at the irony of what she said in light of what was about to take place. From my bedroom I came out wearing the robe I had selected I wanted Roger to see me in before he saw me nude and on display. The robe was almost the same color as Sara's dress. Roger smiled as he took my hand and kissed the back of it. I was impressed, he was such a gentleman. I was beginning to have second thoughts about what was planned.

Sara made the introductions, "Roger this is Kimberly the bride and my mother-in-law. Mom this is Roger, Dad's fishing buddy. Roger has known me since I was a toddler."

Roger said, "Ms Wilson, I am so pleased to meet you."

"Please Roger, all my friends call me Kimberly or just Kim. I hope we will become good friends and I know we will get to know each other MUCH better before today is over." He grinned at the emphasis I had placed on the word 'MUCH.'

I could see a little blush as Roger, said, "Yes, that is what Bill has led me to understand." Turning to Sara he said, "Sara if you don't mind I would like to talk to the bride in private for a few minutes."

Sara said, "No problem at all. I need to make some last minute checks on some stuff anyway."

I knew she had nothing to check on, but she had found a gracious way to excuse herself. Roger tuned to me and said, "Where would be a good place for us to talk?"

I motioned with my arm toward the living room and said, "Here would be as good a place as any."

I sat on the couch while Roger sat in the chair. He was carrying a suit bag and draped it across another chair. He said, "It is my judge robe. I brought it if you would like me to wear it. It is entirely up to you. If you would rather I can dispense with the robe and just wear my suit."

"Honestly my preference is whatever you feel the most comfortable in."

"Okay, maybe I will forget the robe and stick with the suit."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"I am not really sure how to ask this, but Bill said the two of you wanted to do this like a dream you had. Can you tell me a little about that dream so I make sure I understand correctly what I am to do?"

"Sure, and trust me when I say I am as embarrassed about this as you, maybe even more," I said trying to put him at ease.

I could not help but notice Roger's eyes kept darting to my legs. I thought to myself, 'He is a leg man.' It is funny how different parts of the body excite us. It is the same with women when we look at men.

Seated on the couch as I was made my already short robe ride up my legs even further, exposing a lot of skin. I was sure Roger had a clear view up the side of my leg almost all the way to my buttocks. My legs were together, so he could not see the moisture that was forming and seeping out from between the lips of my pussy. "It was really a stupid dream, but I made the mistake of telling Bill and my son about it and now Bill wants to do the wedding like my dream."

I could see a concerned look on Roger's face as he said, "Kimberly, is this not what you want? If you don't want your wedding like Bill described I will tell him I have changed my mind about performing the ceremony in that manner."

"Oh no, it is not like that at all. It is just a little embarrassing sitting here telling you about it. It is a little embarrassing knowing in a few minutes I will be naked and you will be seeing me. That is all I meant. If this is what he wants, I don't mind."

The concern on his face seemed to fade as he said, "Oh, okay."

I explained, "Well in the dream I am naked and everyone else is dressed in formal attire. Obviously the setting and all the guests who were in my dream will be different, but it is pretty much like any traditional wedding until at the end. At the point where you would normally pronounce us man and wife and tell the groom he can kiss the bride that is where things change quite a bit."

I paused and Roger broke the silence by asking, "So that is where I tell you the marriage is not official until you, well until you..."

I interrupted him to save him from the embarrassment of having to say it, "Yes that is when you tell everyone the marriage is not official until..." I handed him the paper on which I had written what he was to say. "Here this might be easier and help you see what we were thinking. We don't expect you to recite it word for word, but you will get the idea. Just say it how it makes the most sense to you."

Roger took the paper from me, unfolded it and began reading. When he had finished he cleared his throat and said, "Yes, well yes, that is pretty much what Bill said, but I wanted to make sure. You do realize..."

Remembering what Bill had told me Roger said about the legal requirements I said, "Yes, I realize this has nothing to do with the legality of the marriage, but if you could wait until I show you his semen in my mouth and then swallow it before pronouncing us man and wife, that would be perfect."

Roger looked at me and said, "Kim, I would be dishonest if I didn't admit to you this is very... shall I say arousing. I can do what you ask and not invalidate the legality of your marriage, but I must say this is the first time I have ever been asked to perform a marriage in this manner. To tell you the truth if it wasn't for it being for Bill I am not sure I could do it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds