Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

I didn't want Bill's friend feeling uneasy about this and said, "Roger, if this makes you too uncomfortable, we can certainly call it off and do it the traditional way. In the end I just want to be Bill's wife and doing it like that crazy dream is not absolutely necessary."

"No Kim, it is not that. It is just..."

He stopped in mid-sentence so I asked, "It is just what?"

"I really don't know how to say this. Never mind. Please forget I even brought it up."

"No, please tell me what you were going to say. You are making me feel bad that we have asked you to do this. I don't want you to feel obligated just because you are Bill's friend."

"No, it is nothing like that."

"Well then what is it?"

"Kim, I am sure I don't have to tell you this, but you are a very beautiful woman. I am afraid once you remove that robe, well I must confess I... Maybe I should wear my Judge's robe so I don't embarrass myself."

I laughed and said, "Roger, say no more. I believe I understand. You are staying for some of the reception we have planned afterward, aren't you? We will have some cake and I was hoping to be able to talk to you and get to know you better. At least that is if you don't mind hanging around."

"I really wasn't planning on staying, but..."

"Please, unless you have somewhere you have to be, I insist. I will talk to Bill and I am sure he will want to give you a gift for your participation in our marriage. It is obviously Bill's decision, but I am sure you will want to stay for at least a little while." I gave him a wink and reached over to place my hand on his leg saying, "Please it is not nice to disappoint the bride on her wedding day."

Roger's face was as red as an apple. He was speechless for a few moments. I could see a nice bulge was developing in the front of his suit pants. As we sat there I felt the egg Sara had put inside me come to life as it started vibrating. Moments later I heard a car pulling into the driveway.

Sitting there talking to Roger I had almost forgotten all about my son's damn toy Sara had inserted in me. I said, "Roger it sounds like Bill and Kyle are here. If you don't mind I would appreciate if you could let them in. Take them out back and when we hear the music begin, Sara and I will join you."

He smiled nodding his head and said, "Hurry and get out of sight before I open the door." I showed him the flowers for the men to put on the lapels of their jackets then hurried down the hall closing the door behind me. Sara was in the bedroom waiting for me.

"Your damn husband announced his arrival."

She gave me a confused look. I emphatically pointed at my pussy which caused her to burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, he knows how to use that thing and what it does to me. What if I have an orgasm half way though the ceremony?"

"Mom, it will be fun." She turned and cracked the door open enough to listen to what was happening in the living room. She looked at me and nodded her head letting me know the men were in the house. After a few minutes she said, "Okay, they just went outside. Let's get ready."

I breathed a sign of relief as the egg stopped vibrating. Sara heard me let out a sigh and looked at me. I said, "He tuned it off, at least for now."

She stepped up in front of me smiling. Reaching for the sash holding my robe closed. She untied it and slipped the robe from my shoulders. Stepping back a couple steps she looked at me and said, "Mom, take a deep breath and remember you are the most gorgeous woman here. Everyone looking at you will be impressed by how pretty you are and how sexy you look. If you get nervous just look at the guys pants and see what you are doing to them."

Despite the fact that for almost two years I had almost always been nude inside this house, and that I had come to not give it much thought, now I was fully aware of my nudity. The nightmare that had awaken me so many months ago was about to become reality and I was not sure I could go through with it. Could I turn a nightmare into a beautiful dream reality? Only time would tell.

Sara looked at me and I could see in her eyes she saw how nervous I was. "Mom, just relax. Trust me, you are the definition of beauty. You can do this." She gave me an air kiss to keep from getting lipstick on me and I felt her hand stroke me between my legs. She grinned saying, "Daddy's hard cock will be in there tonight. I know he is going to be using that pussy a lot." Her hand felt wonderful and for some reason calmed me just a little. My hope was Kyle would behave himself with that damn remote control.

At that moment we both heard the music start to play. Kyle had timed it perfectly turning on the music letting us know it was time for the ceremony to begin. Sara gave me a smile and took my hand in her own as she led me toward the back door. "I have to go now. Remember when I get to the guys it is time for you. Just walk slowly and enjoy being on display for everyone who will be admiring you." I was too nervous to say anything, but nodded my head letting her know I understood.

I watched as she walked slowly toward the arch that had been set up for us. Bill stood to the right of the arch with a huge smile on his face as he watched his daughter approach. Roger stood in the middle looking toward the door where I was standing. All too soon Sara arrived at the arch and turned to look back. Seeing the space between Bill and Sara where I would soon be standing had my stomach doing flip flops. At that moment the vibrating egg inside me once again came alive.

Sara, Roger, Kyle and Bill were all looking in the direction of the door in anticipation of my entry. I had never been so nervous and I knew embarrassment was soon to follow, which would be compounded by the egg Sara and Kyle had put in me. Opening the door, I stepped outside into the beautiful late afternoon weather. The sky was littered with several puffy white clouds that looked like huge cotton balls. There was a gentle breeze blowing the leaves in the trees. The weather was absolutely perfect.

All eyes were on me as I stepped through the door and began my walk toward the alter. I made sure to carry my bouquet low enough to not conceal my breasts and high enough to not hide my pussy from the view of those watching me. I am proud of my body and wanted them to be able to see me. I glanced at Kyle who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. I gave him the 'Mother is unhappy with you' look letting him know he was in trouble. This caused him to grin even bigger. I saw his hand was in the pocket of his pants and realized when I felt it kick up a notch in intensity that was where he had the remote concealed.

When I arrived at the arch Bill gave me a kiss on the cheek. He transferred my right hand to his left hand as we turned to face Roger. The egg stopped vibrating at that moment.

As i reflect back on it, most of what happened next is now all a blur. I do remember reciting the vows. I remember saying, "I promise to Love, Honor and Obey until death..." Bill repeated the words Roger spoke, then came the moment I will never forget.

Roger said, "Having given your pledge each to the other there is one last requirement before I pronounce you man and wife." He looked at me and asked, "At this time Kimberly will you willingly accept Bill's personal gift his body has prepared for you?"

I was not sure my voice would work as I said, "I will."

Roger then quickly scanned the faces of the four of us before saying, "Once Roger has given Kimberly his gift and Kimberly has willingly received it, she will provide evidence of receiving the gift. She will demonstrate her acceptance of his gift by first showing these witnesses then swallowing it and allowing it to then become part of her body thereby demonstrating her willing submission to, and love for her husband. Once Kimberly has fully accepted Bill's gift into her body, the couple will have completed their demonstration of love to these witnesses and I will proudly pronounce them husband and wife."

I am not sure where it had been, but Sara stepped forward and placed the white satin pillow on the ground at Bill's feet. She took my hand helping me to maintain my balance as I lowered myself placing my knees on the pillow. Kyle had stopped the egg inside me during the ceremony, but the moment my knees touched the pillow the egg once again began doing it's dance inside me.

I had been looking down at the pillow when the egg came back to life. I raised my eyes to look straight ahead and it was just like I remembered in my dream. Somehow Bill's cock was already hard and was extending through the fly in his pants. His pants had appeared to be zipped as I walked toward him from the house, but somehow now his cock was out and ready for me. I had not seen him open his fly or take his cock out for me.

Handing my flowers to Sara, I turned my head back and looked up at Bill who was looking down at me and smiling. I felt Sara's hands on my arms as she gently took them and moved them behind my back. I took hold of my left wrist with my right hand and submissively opened my mouth leaning forward to take the hard flesh of the man who would soon be my husband into my mouth.

In my dream it had been Kyle's cock I had sucked, and in the dream I had to suck on it for a long time before he deposited his cum in my mouth. In this reality version of that dream it was Bill whose cock I had in my mouth. I had been sucking his manhood for just over five minutes when I detected signs he was about to cum. Moments later I felt and tasted the essence of my man was being pumped from his body and was splashing onto my tongue.

Thankfully in reality the quantity of semen was much less than what I was forced to take in my dream. When I was sure he had no more to give me I let his cock slip from between my lips and looked up at Bill, with my mouth open and my tongue extended. I let him see the pool of thick white semen in my mouth. My concentration was on trying to maintain control. Kyle now had the egg turned onto one of the higher settings. I was trying to fight off or at least delay the orgasm I knew was building.

Bill looked in my mouth and saw his semen pooled on my tongue. He smiled and nodded his head. I then turned my head to Sara then Kyle who both looked and saw Bill's cum. The last person I had to show Bill's cum to, was Roger.

Roger did look to be sure it was there, then nodded his head. After all the witnesses had seen I had taken Bill's semen into my mouth, I swallowed the gift produced for me by my man's body. I then showed Roger my mouth was empty and that I had swallowed all the semen. He smiled and while I was still kneeling at Bill's feet, he said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Bill you may now assist your wife so she may stand at your side."

Bill helped me to my feet. He gave me a hug, then with his arms still around me his lips touched mine. At that moment my body relaxed in his arms and the building orgasm overwhelmed me. I ignored the wetness I felt on my legs as Bill kissed me the longest kiss I ever remember seeing a bride and groom share. When our lips parted, I turned to Sara who also gave me a passionate kiss. Next in line was Kyle.

He was grinning as I gave him my 'mother is angry with you look' once again. He knew I could not really be mad at him as he pulled me to him and kissed me. The kiss was not the type of kiss a son or even a guest at a wedding gives the bride. I wondered what Roger might be thinking.

Roger did not say anything and I did not volunteer any information regarding our relationship. I approached Roger giving him a passionate kiss. Him returning my kiss with equal passion made me feel good. It felt good to be sharing a kiss with this man as my husband watched. While we were kissing I felt one of Roger's hands gently cup my ass and give it a squeeze. Roger was holding my tight and I felt the bulge in the front of his pants pushing against me.

When we parted our lips I said, "Roger that was perfect. Thank you so much."

Roger's eyes were traveling up and down my body as he said, "Kimberly, you are even more beautiful than I imagined."

I wondered if he had noticed the inside of my thighs were wet and was just being polite and ignoring it. Then again maybe he had not yet noticed. I gave him a sexy smile and said, "Please don't leave. I need to check with Bill and see about that gift I mentioned earlier. I am sure my husband want's to thank you properly."

"I had planned on leaving, but now I do plan on staying, at least for a while. I am not about to miss this party."

On my way over to Bill, I felt Sara's hand on my arm. "Mom, come with me."

I followed her to a spot where the others could not see us. I saw she had a towel and began to wipe the secretions, that had leaked out of my pussy, off my legs. I spread my legs as I felt her fingers slip between my lips to extract the egg. "Thanks Honey. I will get even with that damn husband of yours."

Sara giggled then said, "I can hardly wait to see that."

I saw her put the egg in the towel and stash both in a location she would retrieve them from later. Sara rejoined Kyle as I went to my husband. I saw Kyle and Sara laughing as they busied themselves getting the cake and drinks ready. Bill looked at me saying, "You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen."

"Thank you Baby. Too bad we don't have pictures or video."

Bill smiled and looked over toward the fence. I saw a video camera and one of Kyle's cameras had been rigged with an intervalometer that would take still photos every few seconds or minutes, depending on how he had it set. Bill shrugged his shoulders and said, "It was Kyle's idea. You know even better than me how he is with photography. He told me he wanted memories of the event."

"Do you know what he was doing?"

Bill grinned saying, "You mean with the egg?"

"Yes! The little shit made me cum and squirt all over my legs when you kissed me."

"Yea I know. I could tell when we were kissing you had an orgasm. You have to admit, that was hot!"

"You do realize I will get even with all three of you."

"Baby I am looking forward to it."

I gave him a look of exasperation then said, "On another topic... Honey, I was wondering..."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Bill really did a fantastic job and we could not have done this without him."

"Yes, I agree. He is one hell of a friend."

"That he is. I was wondering if there is anything you would like to share with him, as a gift, to thank him for doing this for us?"

Bill looked a little confused then he hit his forehead with the heel of his hand. "Shit, I forgot to get him anything. It totally slipped my mind. I will get something later and he will..."

I put my index finger to his lips to quiet him and said, "Honey, you already have something right now you could give him and I am sure he would appreciate it. He showed a lot of interest in it when he and I talked earlier."

Bill looked at me and it was as if a light had just been switched on. "You mean...?"

He stopped in mid-sentence and I nodded my head saying, "Honey, it is up to you, but if you wanted to thank him properly... Well, I just wanted to let you know it is entirely your decision, but I wanted to remind you that as of a few minutes ago, you now have something I think he might enjoy. It is something that only you can offer."

As if he wanted to make sure he understood, with a questioning look on his face he pointed at me. I nodded my head and said, "Don't you think he would enjoy you sharing that with him?"

Bill asked, "You would do that for me?"

"Honey, as I said, I now belong to you. I will do whatever you say. After all, what makes you happy makes me happy."

Once again Bill hugged me and said, "I need to talk to Roger. Don't wander off too far."

"Yes Sir," I said as I watched him make his way over to the table with the alcohol. I could see Roger standing there holding a drink in his hand. He was talking to Sara as Bill approached. Bill said something to Sara after which she headed off toward Kyle.

I watched as the two men talked then saw Roger look over at me and smile. I could read his lips as he smiled and said, "Really?" I saw Bill nod his head then Roger gave him a huge grin and said, "Thank You." Roger shook Bill's hand, then the two of them came over to where I was standing.

When they made their way to me Bill said, "Honey, Roger did such a great job and I wanted to show him just how much I appreciate him doing this for us in such a memorable way. I want you to give Roger a tour of the house and make sure he sees the Master bedroom. Take your time, there is no hurry. While you are showing Roger around Sara, Kyle and I will just enjoy the evening air. I told Roger how much we appreciate his contribution to our wedding and that this is my way of thanking him. I told him he could have anything that is mine is his. Baby, make sure he gets ANYTHING he wants."

"Yes Sir, it will be my pleasure." As I took Roger's hand I put his arm around my waist and said, "Roger let me show you what Bill is very proud of," as I led him into the house. I glanced back and saw Sara and Kyle giving me knowing grins. Once we were inside I felt Roger's hand slip from my waist down across my buttocks cupping my ass in his hand. There was no doubt in my mind Roger was going to enjoy Bill's gift.

Chapter 15 -- Sharing with Roger

A few steps inside the house Roger stopped, then turned me to face him. Scanning my body with his eyes, his eyes finally made they way above my nipples. He said, "That was one wedding I will certainly never forget. I am so happy Bill asked me to officiate."

"Roger you have no idea how grateful I am to you for doing this for us. You need to know technically this is Bill's gift to you, but I hope you can tell how happy it makes me to be your gift. You heard Bill, anything you want is yours. Either tell me what you want or simply take what you want. Anything you see is yours to use and enjoy."

I saw a concerned look on his face as he said, "Kim, I detect there may be stuff going on here I as a judge have no business knowing about. I plan to enjoy this beautiful gift Bill has given me and not ask any questions. Please don't share any information with me I should not know. Is that okay with you?"

"That is perfectly okay with me. I want you to know, you are my newest and dearest friend."

Roger was looking at my breasts. His eyes looked into mine as if questioning his next move. I smiled and nodded my head then said, "Anything Roger, anything you want."

He smiled then looked back at my breasts and his hands moved to cup a breast in each hand then squeeze them as if they were melons he was comparing for firmness. He ran his thumbs across my nipples causing them to harden and at the same time eliciting a moan from me. He then moved his hands away and said, "If I understood Bill correctly you were going to show me the house and the master bedroom. Can we just start with you showing me the master bedroom? From the way Bill talked, it sounded like that is the best part of the house."

Taking his hand in mine I said, "Yes Sir I would be happy to show you why he likes that part of the house the best. Right this way."

Once inside the bedroom I closed the door. The smile on Roger's face was priceless. It feels good to have a man look at me the way Roger was looking. There was no doubt in my mind this was a man who wanted me.

"Penny for your thoughts." I said.

Roger grinned then said, "Uh, I was just thinking how lucky Bill is and how fortunate it is for me that he asked me to be here today. I don't know if you believe me or not, but you are by far the sexiest woman I have ever met. I am having a hard time believing this is actually happening."

I said, "Thank you and Honey, and it really is happening, believe it. This is absolutely real and I am a real woman." I then reached to begin unbuttoning his shirt, but he stopped me. "Don't misunderstand, I do want to go there, but first let me just enjoy looking at you for a moment. Kimberly you truly are a beautiful creature and I feel so lucky to have met you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds