Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

As I thought about the possibilities I knew if Bill did make a move on me I would not resist. It would probably be fun to have a man older than my son in my bed. I guessed Bill's age to be very close to my own, or maybe a little older.

My daydream was interrupted when I heard Sara cry out and even from my position I could tell Kyle now had her impaled on his cock. I noticed while I had been talking to Bill, Kyle's trunks had been thrown up on the side of the concrete beside the pool. It appeared Bill was the only one in our foursome who was not naked.

I was pretty sure Kyle was not in Sara's ass, but he definitely had her pussy filled. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open with sounds of ecstasy escaping every so often. I was finding it hard to believe he was doing this right in front of her father. I was afraid to look at Bill for fear of seeing one very pissed off father.

Instead I heard, "That son of yours is one horny young man. He certainly does enjoy fucking my baby girl."

Turning to him I said, "I am so sorry, I don't know what has come over him."

Placing his hand high on my thigh and giving it a squeeze he said "Kimberly, relax I am not mad. They do this all the time when they are at my house. I only wish I had your son's stamina, and that cock of his is enormous. Sara is such a petite little thing, I have no idea how she is able to take that huge thing of his."

In disbelief at what I heard and wanting confirmation, I asked, "So, you are not mad my son is fucking your daughter?"

"Absolutely not. Sex between consenting adults should be enjoyed. Besides that, it appears to me the two of them are getting very serious and if they do get married, I want them to have a relationship where they know each other and enjoy everything they have in common. As you know a big part of marriage is sex and in too many marriages the man or the woman has a strong sex drive and their partner has a very weak desire for sex. As you know this rips many relationships apart. Take you for example. You enjoy being a nudist in your home. If I am right you are somewhat of an exhibitionist and enjoy being on display. You would not do very well married to a man who found that disgusting or even one who didn't approve."

I was not at all offended. I thought about what he had said and realized he made a lot of sense. "I never thought of it like that, but I can see what you mean."

"Precisely, now mind you there are dangers to being too open. Disease is one, but I feel pretty confident Kyle is fairly exclusive to Sara. I have a feeling there may be one other woman in his life, but I am not sure on that point. If I am correct I don't think she is a threat to their relationship." He looked at me and I wondered how much he really knew or maybe I was just being paranoid. "My wife made sure Sara knew the facts of life and she made sure Sara was on birth control. My wife was a wonderful mother and incredible wife. I still miss her so much."

He moved his hand from my leg and I could see he was lost in his own thoughts for the moment. I glanced at the kids and saw that Sara was still being pounded, but Kyle had turned her around and they were facing each other. Sara's arms were wrapped around Kyle's neck and I could see her body bobbing up and down as she rode Kyle's hard cock thrusting into her. I could not see, but was pretty sure her legs were probably wrapped about his waist.

The conversation between Bill and I had died and I felt it was now my turn to comfort Bill. I sat up and put my feet over the side of the lounge to face him. I said, "Sara told me about her mother and it was such a sad story. I am so sorry for your loss, but you still have a beautiful daughter who loves you very much." I stood up from my lounge chair and motioned with my hand to the side of his lounge then asked, "Do you mind?"

I saw his face light up as he said, "Not at all. Please. I would like that."

I took a seat on the side of his lounge then placed my hand on his leg right below the hem of his swim trunks. I looked him in the eye waiting to see his reaction. I had come this far and decided if there was going to be a next move it was be his to make.

Looking at him, the lust and desire in his eyes was apparent. I knew he wanted me and watched as his eyes dropped from my eyes to my breasts. He then looked back up at me smiling and said, "Those are beautiful. Do you mind if I touch?"

Smiling I said, "Not at all. Please feel free to touch me anywhere you would like."

"With my hands?"

"Bill you can use your hands, tongue or any other part of your body you would like to use."

The next thing I heard was his masculine voice. In a voice loud enough for the kids to hear he said, "Honey, you and Kyle enjoy yourselves, Kimberly and I are going in the house. She is going to show me around and we want to get better acquainted."

I glanced at Sara and saw her knowing smile. While I was still looking at her I felt Bill's hand grip my wrist and start to lead me toward the house. We had walked through the sliding glass door and just before he closed it, I heard Sara yell, "Have fun Daddy."

We both heard her and we got a kick out of out kids knowing what were were doing. Moments later Bill pulled me into his arms and gave me a wonderful passionate kiss. I didn't want it to end, but when he pulled away, he lifted me off the floor and into his arms looking into my eyes saying, "She said I should have fun."

I just gave him a grin then he said, "You are so tiny." As he held me and we looked into each other's eyes he asked, "Madam, which way to your bedroom?"

I gave him a kiss on his cheek then pointed to the hall saying, "First door on the right." I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself tight against him as he carried me down the hall.

Once inside the bedroom he lowered me onto the bed. I then sat up and swung my legs over the side to face him. As I sat there on the edge of my bed my feet didn't touch the floor. His swim trunks were at eye level. Looking up at him I ran my hands over the fabric, feeling his hard manhood inside his trunks. I squeezed his flesh through the trunks eliciting a moan.

x

Moving my hands to the waistband I began slowly untying his trunks then pulled them down to reveal a heavily veined and very handsome cock. I was not at all disappointed. It was a very handsome tool and I wanted it inside me. I was literally licking my lips in anticipation of taking him into my mouth. Measured against other men, Bill was quite a bit larger than average in length and girth. Kyle was still larger, but Bill had nothing to be ashamed of.

I liked that I was able to take Bill's hard flesh into my mouth. Kyle was too large for me to be able to get him all in my mouth. Bill was long enough he caused me to gag, but unlike with Kyle, at least I could take Bill's full girth into my mouth further than just past the glans. With his hands on my head he attempted to fuck my face. I kept gagging each time he hit my gag reflex, but he was loving it. I had his balls cradled in my hands. He was mumbling things I could not always understand. I picked up some of what he was saying and I was really enjoying myself. I was his to use, but I wanted him to stop before he shot his cum in my mouth. I wanted his cum in my pussy.

As if reading my thoughts he pulled out and said, "You are so damn sexy. If I don't pull out now I am going to miss the best part. I have to fuck that sexy bald pussy and I don't stop you now I am going to cum in your mouth."

I lay back on the bed spreading my legs wide offering him full access into me. With his cock pressed against my pussy he supported the weight of his body over me with his arms. I was looking up at him when he said, "I hope you want this as much as I do."

I smiled saying, "Absolutely! Baby I like being fucked hard. I promise I will not break."

Throwing his head back he asked, "Does Kyle always fuck you hard."

I froze and looked up at him. I could see, as I had suspected, he either knew my secret or was making a very good guess. Deciding to be honest with him I said, "Yes always. Nobody has ever fucked me harder than he does."

At that moment I felt Bill push his cock between my wet lips fully penetrating me. I cried out as I felt his balls come to rest against my ass. He was as deep inside me as he could get. He remained there for just a couple seconds with his head thrown back and eyes closed. He then opened his eyes and was looking down at me smiling.

"Fuck it has been a long time since I have felt something that good." His thrusting then began in earnest. It felt so damn good to be taken by this man. It felt good for a change to have a man inside me who filled me but did not painfully stretch me.

"Oh fuck Kimberly, your pussy feels good. It has been so long since my cock was in a real woman. I almost forgot how good it could feel." He kept thrusting himself deep into my pussy. I could tell he was trying his best to forcefully fuck me like I told him I wanted and he felt soooooo damn good. I had already had one orgasm when he yelled, "Oh Fuck I am going to cum."

I said, "Fill my pussy Baby, give me your seed, fill me full." He thrust deep into me holding himself there as his cock began pumping his seed into my body. I was so close to my second orgasm that when I realized he was filling me with his sperm my inner muscles, triggered by my own orgasm, began squeezing his shaft milking every last drop from his cock. There is nothing better than having a man's cock deep inside me when I cum. The feeling of the muscles deep inside me squeezing and milking a hard cock is unbelievably good.

Bill kept his cock inside me as he lowered himself putting his full weight on me. His lips found mine and our tongues explored each others mouth. When our lips parted and his face was less than an inch above my face and I said, "That felt amazing. It felt so good to have a man use my body like that." Once his cock had become flaccid he pulled it out and rolled onto his back to lay next to me. I moved over to lay my head on his chest. I could hear the beating of his heart. His hands were stroking my hair and I was looking down toward his feet. I could see his cock glistening as the light from the window reflected off the coating of our combined juices. I lowered my head toward his feet sucking his flaccid organ into my mouth and began cleaning it.

He loved what I was doing and told me his wife used to do that, but he had never been with any other woman who would do that for him, even if he asked. I told him his wife was obviously like me and enjoyed pleasing her man. He said, "Yes she did. I never thought it would be possible for me to find another woman who was..."

He stopped in mid sentence. I had a good idea what he had been thinking about saying, but knew that was a private place that belonged just to him and somewhere I had no right to go. That was his personal space and if it was up to me it would remain that way.

Once I had finished cleaning him he asked, "Do you mind if I ask some very personal questions regarding you and Kyle? If you don't want to answer, believe me, I understand and will not get mad."

I was a little apprehensive, but said, "Okay, I guess."

"I promise, anything you tell me will never go any further than this room, but how did you and Kyle... Well how did it start?"

I explained how I had lusted after him and then about the foot massage and finally his boxers with the defective fly. I asked him, "Have you and Sara..."

He was shaking his head as he said, "No never, but you have no idea how hard it has been. I have wanted to so many times, and have tried to get the nerve to say something, but I just can't."

"I really do understand. I want you to know, she and I have had some very intimate discussions and you should know she believes you don't find her body desirable."

"What? No, no, no, nothing could be further from the truth."

"That is what I tried to tell her was most likely the case. I tried to explain how it is with parents, but for what it is worth, I just thought you should know."

"Thanks Kim. I appreciate you sharing that with me." He paused and then said, "This day has been wonderful. If it it okay with you, I am interested in seeing where this, you know you and me, could lead. If you aren't interested I will accept this was a one time thing and hope we can still be good friends."

"Bill you are a very handsome and sexy man. You have a great personality and as far as I am concerned I would like nothing better than to see if we could take this further and see what could possibly develop between the two of us. As for friends, that would be nice, but I would prefer that we be lovers."

Bill's face lit up with the most beautiful smile. He pulled me to him in a tight embrace then kissed me a passionate kiss that took my breath away. I lay there fondling his cock as we talked about everything. He told me all about himself as I listened and heard a moan or sigh now and then when I touched a particularly sensitive spot.

"Baby you could play with my cock and balls all day and all night. I would never stop you. That feels so good. One of these days you are going to have to let me give you one of those foot massages like Kyle gives you."

"No problem, I will be happy to let you massage my feet, but only if you promise to cover my feet with thick cum like he does."

"It is a deal."

I have no idea how long we had been laying there when I heard a soft knock on the door. I said, "Come on in." That is when I saw the door being pushed open and saw Sara standing there looking at us. Her face lit up in a huge smile when she saw us both naked in bed and me with her father's cock in my hand.

"Daddy are you enjoying yourself with Kim?"

"Honey this woman is amazing."

"Do you two want to play any games or just do what you are doing now?"

Bill looked at me and said, "I am happy doing what we are doing now, but we can go be sociable if you want."

Looking from Bill to Sara I said, "I love playing with your father's cock, but I have some ideas for things to do I think we all might enjoy."

****

Back outside the sun was starting to set and I asked Kyle to start the grill for some hamburgers. We were all hungry and ate hamburgers, baked beans, chips and apple pie. We all sat at our picnic table with Kyle and Sara on one side and Bill and me opposite them. Bill and Kyle had not bothered to put their trunks back on, so we all sat there naked enjoying the warm evening air. I had been watching Sara and noticed she had been looking at her father. She seemed to be unable to take her eyes off his cock whenever he was up walking around. I could not help but notice her interest and it gave me an idea.

After everyone had finished eating we sat around talking. The sun had gone down when I suggested we all head to the hot tub to relax. I made sure Sara and I were sitting side by side with Kyle next to me and Bill on the other side of Sara. I slowly worked my way to where my hand brushed against Sara's leg.

Being intimate with another woman was very new to me, but I had an idea and knew men enjoyed seeing two women making out. Eventually my hand was across her leg and resting against her pussy. She looked at me as if to ask if I was serious. I must admit, I was really nervous as I nodded my head. Seeing my response she smiled.

Nothing was lost on Bill and Kyle as they took notice something might be about to happen and were watching. I glanced now and then to see if they were still watching and could see they were. Leaning toward Sara I touched my lips to hers. When our lips touched the second time our mouths opened and we tasted each other's tongue. The kiss kept intensifying as it became more and more passionate.

I was happy when Sara started to take the dominate role as we began playing with each other's nipples. Her fingers felt good on my sensitive nipples. I leaned in close to her so only she could hear me and asked, "Honey, would you like to feel your father's cock inside you tonight? If you don't that is cool, you can have Kyle and I will take your father, but if you really want your father, I am very sure he would like that and I believe I can make it happen tonight."

I pulled back away so I could see her facial expression. As I watched her I could tell she was slightly confused but was thinking about what I had said. I was about to come to the conclusion her answer was no when she leaned in to me and our lips met again. The passion in her kiss told me my earlier assumption was most likely wrong. When our lips finally parted she looked at me giving me a grin and the faintest of nods letting me know she wanted to try. I smiled then almost devoured this girl. We were enjoying each other, and at the same time the men were enjoying a great show.

When I saw both of them were watching and both had their hard cocks in their hand stroking them, I nodded my head at Sara and said in a very quiet voice, "Okay Baby, it is time. They are ready. Just do what I do and if I am right he will take over from there."

Sara smiled and watched me as I turned toward Kyle taking his cock out of his own hand, wrapping my fingers around it and began stroking him myself. I saw Sara was up against her father and her fingers were now wrapped around his hard cock.

I saw Bill glance toward me. I smiled and nodded my head. He grinned and turned his attention back to his daughter. I knew this was going to turn out just as I had planned. Turning my attention back to my son, I kissed him and swung my leg over him to face him with his cock between us. Lifting myself off his lap I reached down between us taking hold of his hard shaft and placing it between my lips at the entrance into my pussy. Lowering myself onto his hard shaft I know my face was contorted in a painful grimace, but I was able to get him in me without crying out. I looked behind me and saw Sara was lowering her body to impale herself on her fathers stiff manhood for the first time. I could see one of his arms was behind her back and the other was on his daughter's cute little ass.

I looked at Kyle, grinned and asked, "Do you mind if your girlfriend's father fucks her?"

He smiled and said, "With my cock in my mother what right do I have to deny her the same pleasure?"

I kissed him and said, "I could not agree more. Now Baby fill mommy with a nice big load of hot thick cum."

After Sara and I had drained the men of their last ounce of cum we climbed out of the hot tub. Sara came up to me and hugged me saying, "That was incredible. I owe you so much!"

"Nonsense, I was just happy to get the two of you to the point where you were able to relax and enjoy each other. It is now up to you to keep him happy, but with that absolutely hot body of yours it should not be too difficult." I swatted her bare ass and she let out a cute high pitched squeal. I head Bill telling Kyle, "That mother of yours is something else. She is the sexiest woman I have ever met."

I heard Kyle say, "Yea, she is really something. I love her so much."

My heart melted hearing him actually say those words to someone other than me. Back in the house everyone got dressed except me. Kyle was taking Bill and Sara home while I stayed behind to clean up. Sara had insisted on helping but I told her I had it under control.

As they were about to leave I said, "Bill if you and Sara want to find a weekend you both have free, it might be fun to have everyone over to spend the night. Kyle and I would love having Sara and you spend the night. We might even be able to get some adult games to play.

I saw Bill look at Sara then back at me and said, "I will give you a call Monday after I check my schedule. That does sound like a lot of fun."

I stayed up until Kyle returned home. I asked him, "Did everyone have a good time?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds