My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke

He was beautiful, a hairless tanned chest with large brown nipples that were erect. His stomach was flat, his abdominal muscles forming ridges. The towel rode low on his hips and I could see the top of his pubic hair, dark brown hair curling over the edge of the terrycloth. His legs were still wet, the brown curls trapping water in them, glistening like diamonds. In an instant I glanced at his crotch and could clearly see he was circumcised. His thick bell penis head pressed wet against the towel and there was no mistaking it. It was also clear he either had an erection or he'd caught his penis in an upright position when he wrapped the towel. He caught me looking and grinned.

"You're up early this morning," he smiled.

"I thought I'd let you sleep in and I'd do breakfast this morning."

"You didn't have to do that, Colin. In the military I was up at five every morning and I can't seem to sleep past it anymore. Go back to bed and I'll call you."

"That's okay, I'm up. I'll shower and help."

"Sure thing, if that's what you want."

"I'll meet you in the kitchen in a few minutes."

I shaved, showered, and dressed in a pair of cut off jeans and a tee shirt, barefoot casual for Saturday. We'd made no plans for today and I figured unless Channing wanted me to go out with him I was going to take it easy. I rounded the kitchen door and my jaw literally dropped. Channing was standing barefoot at the stove, his back to me, wearing a pair of loose skimpy gym shorts with side splits and a half tee shirt that left his midriff bare. Except for the shoulders and short sleeves, the shirt was a see through cotton mesh. The side splits in the shorts were cut almost to the waist band and the way they hung on his body it was obvious he wore no underwear. I'd said something about his being shy about his body with me and goddamn, he'd totally swung the pendulum to the other side. He was so incredibly sexy my cock sprung to full attention in a millisecond.

"Whoa, dude, you going out trolling for females or something?" I teased.

He turned and smirked at me. "You said I could get comfortable. This is comfortable.

"Well, you're looking good if it's okay for me to say that," I said, "not that you don't always look good."

He laughed at my quick correction about his looks.

"French toast okay with you?"

"That's great with me," I smiled. "I love French toast."

We ate in front of the TV. He watched TV and I watched him. So fucking gorgeous. In his half shirt, up close I could see he had a very faint trace of hair on his stomach like peach fuzz. The side splits in the shorts opened to show the sides of his hips revealing what I had suspected - he was wearing no underwear. Channing flipped through the channels with the remote.

"Man, there is not a goddamn thing to watch on television on Saturday morning," he moaned.

"Man," I mocked, "there is not a goddamn thing to watch on television ninety-nine percent of the time."

He laughed. "What the hell do you even have a TV for?"

"CNN, PBS, and as a way to watch DVD's."

"DVD's? Have you got any DVD's?"

"They're in the cabinet underneath the big screen TV in my room. You wanna go check 'em out?"

He grinned. "Are you sure you want me to see your porn collection?"

"Are you sure you want to be exposed to it?"

"I think I'm old enough to stand the shock. You got any straight porn or is it all gay stuff?"

"I'll just have to let you find that out for yourself?"

"Are there some decent flix or is just all porn?"

"I'm not sure exactly what you mean by decent but yeah, I've got some good stuff that isn't porn. At least it's what I think is good. Might not live up to your standards."

"Such as?"

"Well, I've got a pretty extensive Clint Eastwood collection. There's the Rambo movies, most of the movies made from Tom Clancy and John Grisham books, the Midsomer Murders series...lots of stuff."

"You like Clint Eastwood? You don't seem like a Clint Eastwood film buff type."

I arched my eyebrows and gave him an eat shit look.

"I'm not sure what the type looks like but I love his stuff. I've seen just about everything he's ever done and bought everything I could get my hands on."

"No shit? I love Clint Eastwood, particularly his Westerns. My dad's his biggest fan and I musta watched the Sergio Leone trilogy fifty thousand times. And I still like 'em."

"Oh, yeah, tell me about it. The trilogy's fantastic but when I'm down in the dumps sometimes I just pop in High Plains Drifter. That movie always just blows me away."

We had an animated conversation for the next hour or so about the merits of Clint Eastwood films. Channing was really into his stuff and knew as much about Eastwood's work as anyone I'd ever met. It turned out we shared a common love of similar films and he also liked British television productions. I was seeing more and more why he and Corinne meshed together so well. She and I had loved the same movies and programs although I wasn't sure if she was into porn. Channing was as verbal and enthusiastic as I'd ever seen him as we talked about the movies.

"Can we go look at your DVD's?"

I followed him into my bedroom watching his sexy ass move in those gym shorts, admiring the sculpted back bare beneath the half shirt. Unless he'd gone in my room while I was not home, he'd never been there. He looked at the furnishings admiringly and I could see it wasn't exactly what he'd expected. My bedroom has dark mahogany furniture with dark brown furnishings. He whistled again that cute way he did when he was surprised. I laughed.

"Sorry to disappoint ya, I got tired of the pink lace curtains and bedspread."

He put his arm around my shoulder, pulled me into a headlock, and rubbed his knuckles on my head. I started giggling. I hadn't had a noogie done to me since I was a teenager.

"You're just never gonna quit busting my balls about you being gay, are ya?" he snickered. "What the fuck made you think I expected to see pink doilies in your room?"

"Oh, I don't know...just the way you looked like you'd entered the twilight zone maybe."

He stunned me by kissing me on the top of my head quickly before letting go.

"That's me, totally zoned out. So show me this DVD collection."

I got my keychain and unlocked the cabinet. In the past I'd discovered movies stolen by guests and building maintenance guys; I'd had my entire collection stolen by one of Roger's boyfriends, so I'd learned to keep it under lock and key at all times.

"Don't tell me you're afraid someone will discover you've got gay porn?" he asked.

"I've had DVD's and videotapes stolen before more than once. I don't care how honest they're supposed to be, the pest control people, the building maintenance staff, whoever the fuck...sometimes it's just too tempting to take a video. Maybe they think because there are so many you won't notice. I just keep 'em locked up now."

"So if I want to see something I've gotta get you to open this for me..."

"You see where I leave my keys on the dresser. You can come in and get whatever you want at any time, Channing. Just be sure to lock it back up."

He squatted on with his hips on his heels and looked over the collection, occasionally pulling one out to look more closely. I sat on the floor next to him and suddenly was rewarded for choosing to do so. He twisted to pull a film out and I saw the head of his penis peeking out of his shorts. All I could see was the tip, dark shiny pink almost purple with the pee hole spread partially open. I glanced up at Channing. He was busy reading the back of the video box, oblivious to the show he was giving me. Then I saw a small teardrop slip out of his hole and I knew he was erect. I looked at the box he was reading. It was a straight fuck flick. His face was slightly flushed.

"You want to watch that one?" I asked.

"Nah, not right now but it looks fucking hot. No, if it's okay with you I'd like to watch Firefox. This girl I dated rented it for us to watch one night when I came over for dinner at her apartment but we got busy doing something else and I never got to see it all."

I leered at him. "And I'll just bet I know what you two got busy doing, too."

He grinned. "You're right. Her pussy was fucking irresistible and I spent a couple of hours eating it before we fucked until my dick was aching. You understand why I left her place without getting to see the movie."

We laughed and I felt a sexual camaraderie with Channing. He'd never told me anything sexually intimate about him before, never used such graphic language with me, and I knew we'd crossed another hurdle in our relationship. He inserted the DVD in the player in my room.

"You want to watch it in my room? The couch might be more comfortable."

"Is is okay if we watch it lying on your bed? That looks more comfortable to me right now. You're bed's at the perfect angle to watch your flat screen TV. Speaking of which...you don't watch much television so how is it that you got seventy inch flat screens in your living room and here in your bedroom?"

He looked adorable as cocked his head quizzically.

"Busted, man, totally busted,' I said. "I thought I told you I got this apartment fully furnished. The flat screens came with it. The previous owner was a big sports fan and he was always having parties here on game days. The one in the living room was for his parties; the one in the bedroom was for him and his wife. I put my own bedroom furniture in here and other pieces here and there but most of what you see came with the place."

"Hmmm...that throws me a bit. I was thinking you were responsible for all this fantastic decorating and I was impressed with your interior decorating skills."

I hit him on the head with a couch pillow and he fell on the bed laughing.

"Sorry to disappoint you. I'm not much of a hairdresser either. It'd be a mistake to let me cut your hair for you."

I hit him on the head with the pillow again and he put his hands up in a mock defensive as if I was really attacking him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whined in a fake little boy voice. "Don't whip me! I was just kidding!"

I laughed and sat on the bed beside him, my back against the armchair pillow I used to watch the screen. He looked at the pillow longingly.

"I'd like to have a couch pillow like that one but in the meantime these will have to do, huh?"

He piled the rest of my pillows behind him except for one he used to prop his left knee up with. I looked at his handsome body and fought outright desire to beg him to fuck me. I knew if I made a sexual move toward him that our friendship would end at once. After all, not only was Channing straight as the proverbial arrow, he'd married my sister. I could only look at his ravishing body. Not touch. Everything about him was handsome from his face to his sexy feet. He used the remote control to skip the movie trailers and advertisements that preceded the main feature film.

We watched the movie and it was obvious Channing wanted to watch another. He walked over to the cabinet and squatted down looking through the selection. I stayed on the bed watching him as he looked. His butt cheeks pressed tight against his shorts and I could see the imprint of the center cleft between them. The split sides let one panel hang open and I could see the white of his ass. He rocked on his heels and suddenly a testicle fell out of his shorts, a large ball encased in a hairy ridged sack. Before I could get a really good look at it, he stood up again and turned to me.

"You okay with Blood Diamond?"

"I hear it's a good movie. I've never seen it. It was one of a group I bought that I haven't had the chance to see yet."

I never missed the chance to pick up a few movies when I was shopping and I always had several unwatched ones in my collection. It's not that I NEVER watch movies or programs, just that I'm really choosy about what I want to see.

"You sure that's what you want to watch?" I teased. "You seemed mighty interested in Davy Fucks the Twins. You've picked it up and looked it over three or four times now."

He grinned. "Yeah, well maybe another time."

I laughed. "Uh-huh. Another time when you're alone and can slap the salami, right?"

He blushed and it was so charming to me, so cute. Channing was shy about discussing his masturbation habits with me, probably because he'd grown up not having such discussions with gay guys -- if anyone, for that matter.

"We'll have to get you a flat screen for your room so you can jack off to your porn in private," I joked.

He blushed a darker shade if red and I realized I might have revealed I'd seen his porn purchases in his attaché case. He was looking in my eyes and saw it at once.

"So you saw my porn purchases, right?"

No point in lying.

"Yeah, I couldn't help it. You were in the bathroom and your attaché case was open on the couch when I came in. The magazine was right there on top. I couldn't miss it."

Channing grinned. "You didn't check them all out, though, huh?"

"No way! It's your stuff, Channing. I don't plunder in your things. I hate nosy people who do that shit. Mom and Dad were always pawing through my things growing up just looking for something to get on my ass about."

He lay back on the bed against the pillows.

"That's a change for me. The guys in the army were always raiding my porn. I wondered at the time if you'd seen it but you didn't say anything."

I grinned. "I figured you were in the bathroom cleaning up from jacking off. That's why the magazine was open. You left it there because you had cum on your hand or something. I was afraid if I said something you'd be offended."

He snickered. "No. Embarrassed maybe, not offended."

I laughed. "Well, at least you admit you were jacking off. I was beginning to wonder about you."

"Why's that? Surely you don't expect me to jack off in front of you?"

"You just seemed so straight laced I wasn't sure if you were one of those 'sin of Onan' types afraid to masturbate."

"Come on! They claim they don't masturbate but they do. They just call it other things like scratching an itch, rubbing a pillow, whatever... It's all the same thing but they'd rather pretend they're chaste. Fucking stupid if you ask me."

"Well, we'll watch Blood Diamond if you want but I'm okay if we watch the fuck movie. I promise I won't jump your bones."

He grinned mischievously. "What makes you so sure it won't be the other way around? Me jump your bones?"

"Don't tease me," I said jokingly but my heart skipped a beat.

He started the movie and we watched Leonardo DiCaprio prance through Africa. It was a good movie and we both enjoyed it but my attention was still preoccupied with Channing's sexy form. His comments about jacking off had intensified my desire to see him naked. As we watched the movie I periodically would glance at his body lying next to mine and I could see the outline of his penis and balls through his shorts. A few times I saw his penis move as if chubbing up but there was never a full erection. We finished the movie and decided to go for a quick jog. We ran for just under an hour and returned to the apartment sweaty and hot.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower," I said.

I left him standing in the kitchen drinking orange juice from the container and walked to my bathroom. I was standing naked about to step into the shower when I heard his voice behind me. I jumped, startled that he would walk in on me naked yet strangely pleased. Somehow it fit in with my fantasies but his voice burst the bubble.

"Sorry to bust in on you, Colin, but there's a policeman at the door, says he's gotta see you right now. There's been a break-in at your office."

I turned quickly to catch him looking at my ass and his eyes didn't change direction as he took in my penis. He glanced up to see me watching him checking me out and whistled softly.

"Nice body, Colin, really nice. I'll bet the guys fall over themselves to touch that."

I laughed, a bit embarrassed but also flattered that Channing complimented my body. Channing grabbed my terrycloth robe that hung from the back of the bathroom door and threw it to me. We walked out to speak with the policeman who was standing in my living room looking out the window onto the park. A second officer was in the hall on his cell phone.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"There's been an incident at your office, Mr. Ferris. Avery Hackman was found dead on the floor of your office. Have you any idea why Mr. Hackman would be in your office and not his own, sir?"

I was stunned. Hackman was a senior partner and my direct supervisor. I'd only known him for a short while. I guess my shock must have been apparent because Channing steered me to the couch and sat me down.

"Sit, Colin. Let me get you something to drink. You look like you're going to faint. Would you officers like a Coke?"

They both said yes to Channing and I was thankful for the distraction of the Cokes to collect my wits. The second police officer pulled the first officer to the hallway and they spoke quietly. Channing squeezed my shoulder in support of my situation.

"Just stay calm, buddy," he said softly. "You haven't done anything wrong and you don't have to take any shit off these guys. Be careful with your answers because you don't know what they're after."

I looked up into his eyes and saw pure steel before he smiled at me.

"Who are you?"

The first officer looked suspiciously at Channing.

"He's my brother-in law, Channing Duke," I said. "Let me see some ID, gentlemen, before we go any further."

Both officers showed their detective badges in their wallet size holders.

Detective Kotvas and Detective Forrest. Questions and answers quickly established my whereabouts during the Saturday morning hours. I explained about Avery being my supervisor, how he was probably in my office to review the files I'd worked on that week. He'd told me the previous afternoon he was going into the office to work over the weekend and he'd want to review my work. Avery was a nice guy, totally business but a nice supervisor to have. He didn't have to let me know he'd be in my office checking my work. He had keys to everything and as supervisor it was his responsibility to monitor the work of his employees but Avery didn't like his people to come in to find their desks and files had been pawed over without warning. If he didn't let you know in advance that he was going through your stuff then you could set a watch by the coming events, all of which culminated in dismissal.

"Any particular reason why Mr. Hackman would be reviewing your work Mr. Ferris?" Kotvas asked.

"I'm still on probation. Anyway, it's standard operating procedure for senior accountants to review the work of their subordinates."

"Do you know if Mr. Hackman was interested in any specific files in your office?"

"You'd have to ask that question to someone on his level, Officer."

"Does that mean you don't know the answer, Mr. Ferris, or that you know the answer and won't or can't tell us?" Detective Forrest asked.

Detective Forrest seemed to be the more aggressive of the two and instantly I didn't like him.

"What it means Detective," I replied, "is you'll have to ask the question to someone of Mr. Hackman's level or higher that might know the answer."

Forrest smiled like a wolf.

"This is a murder investigation, Mr. Ferris. The quicker we find out information, the better chances we'll have of arresting the murderer. Don't play games with us. If you know the answer, please help us."

I hesitated. Forrest was right but I also wasn't sure if Hackman had been looking for specific files. The firm had thousands of accounts. If I'd wanted to speculate, to gossip and let my imagination run wild, I'd have suggested perhaps the Boscarelli file. It was the file on an audit we were doing of a private defense contractor and already the audit showed sloppy record keeping. God only knew what else but I was only assigned a small piece of the overall audit. I wasn't about to lose my job for revealing confidential client information to these two detectives. They'd have to get that information from someone else.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds