My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke

"Oh, my god..." he whimpered.

I pulled his head down and kissed his neck, licking it and nipping it gently with my teeth. He rose and pulled his ass off my finger before collapsing onto me.

"I don't want to cum yet. I never dreamed it could be like this," he whispered.

"Let's get naked."

He slipped from my lap onto the floor in front of the couch and slowly removed my shoes and socks before pulling my pants off, stripping me completely naked. He started to take off his pants but I stopped him.

"Let me do it. I've fantasized about stripping you naked."

He grinned. "Really? Have you had orgasms with these fantasies?"

As I stood I slapped his face with my erect cock.

"What do you think, hmm?"

He grinned sexily. "That's nice to know."

I pulled his shoes and socks off then kissed his feet, licking and sucking his toes while he moaned. His feet were as sexy as the rest of him. He lifted his butt for me to pull of his jeans and there before me was his cock in full erection leaking pre-cum that I licked off. It was too much for him and his penis began to jerk in my hand, spurting cords of his thick white cream over his body and my hand.

"Aaaahhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, o my god, fucking hell!!! I'm cumming! Suck my big cock! Eat my motherfucking cum!!!"

He was one who had loud orgasms and I was treated to his groans, curses, and muscle contractions. He snaked his long legs around my neck and squeezed my face into his crotch. His cock was dripping, having finished spurting his semen, and I sucked it in my mouth. Channing grabbed my head with his hands forcing me into a face fuck and within minutes his penis was erect again. He let me out of the strangle hold and I licked his cum from his cheek before licking down his chest and stomach to scoop up all his cum. I finished in his thick pubes, sucking the cum from the curls.

He lay prone on the floor and let me ravish his body. I sucked his balls before licking down to his asshole. He lifted his legs, pulling his knees to his chest to give me full access to the tight little opening. Channing's hairless asshole was barely visible, just a small brown wrinkled anus hidden in the crevice of his white buttocks. He rocked his hips toward my face as I kissed, licked, and suckled his ass.

Like the strike of a lightning bolt, it hit me. I was going to fuck Channing's ass, not him fuck mine. In my mind I saw the magazine in his attaché case, a woman with a strap on dildo fucking a man. It was what he wanted but couldn't verbalize. Maybe next time he'd fuck my ass but tonight I was going to fulfill his dream. I slapped his ass hard and stood up.

"Let's go to my bed, sexy boy," I said as I leaned into kiss his lips.

He followed me and climbed on the bed as I rolled a condom over my penis and lubed it up. Channing watched me with a strange half smile, his eyes filled with lust.

"Get on your knees and hold your ass open for me."

He did as I asked, the side of his face and his shoulders pressed against the sheet, his hands behind him, pulling his butt cheeks apart wide. Again, I was struck by how magnificently gorgeous this man was and I pushed first one, then two, and finally three fingers into his hole. His eyes were closed and he grunted as I slipped them in and out, reaching for the hard little button inside him to massage his prostate. Finally, I pressed my cock against his hole and felt the warmth of his hairy legs against my own.

"Oh, god, Colin, you feel so goddam good. Put your big cock in my ass, baby. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK me!"

His fuck litany continued and the head of my penis slipped past his tight sphincter muscle as he pressed his ass back onto my cock. I was in him and he breathed a loud sigh before impaling himself completely on my dick. He paused and then began to fuck my dick with his rocking motion.

I knew this was not Channing's first time. No fucking way it was. It might be his first time with a man but dildos had penetrated his ass many times before. I'd fucked lots of guys in my lifetime including virgins and whores. A virgin ass can be almost impossible to penetrate even with lubricant and some first timers can't bear the pain. Channing was rocking on my cock like a Shanghai prostitute.

He pulled off and flipped me on my back before straddling me and pushing my cock into his pussy. Suddenly, he was riding me, his cock flopping around in front of him, not fully erect.

"God, I've been thinking about this for a long time, Colin," he moaned.

"So you wanted me?" I barely whispered in shock.

He gave a low guttural laugh from deep in his throat.

"Oh, yeah, sexy boy, I've wanted you. I just needed to chase you until you caught me."

His lay down on my chest and I pulled my knees up against his ass. I took over the fucking as he lay on me, sucking and biting my neck. I fucked his asshole hard and his body rocked on mine as we lay fused together. His cock was hard as a rock between us and it slid around, wet from the precum that poured out in a slow drip from it.

I wrapped my arms around him tight as vise and kissed him hard, my lips feeling almost bruised. I could hear the sounds of our heavy nasal breathing over the fucking sound of my cock smacking in and out of his lubricated asshole. I knew I was about to cum. Channing knew it too and his cock responded. I felt it throbbing and then the hot wetness of his semen as he shot it out between us adding further lubricant to our sweating stomachs. That was all it took.

My dick started pulsing in his ass, filling the condom with my cum as I orgasmed better than I had in years. My entire body convulsed with the orgasm and Channing would not let my mouth escape his although I needed to breathe, to scream, to vocalize the joy of my cumming. Instead I groaned into his mouth as he held my face tight in his hand, fucking my mouth with his tongue while I slowly finished slipping my dick in and out of his fiery hole.

And then it was over and Channing rolled off me, keeping my body pressed to his in his arms as we lay side by side. My face was pressed in to his armpit, my nose in his pit hair. He kissed the top of my head.

"That was the best sex ever, Colin," he said softly.

"Thank you," I moaned.

We fell asleep in that position and I awoke much later with my face still in his armpit, my body next to his.

"You finally awake, sunshine?" Channing laughed.

I heard and felt the rumble of his laugh in his chest and I sucked his nipple into my mouth, nipping it gently with my teeth.

He burst out laughing and rolled away from me.

"Stop! Stop!" he laughed. "I'm so fucking ticklish after sex I can't stand it!"

"Oh, really? Really? Huh? Huh?"

I pounced on him, ticking his ribs while he laughed wildly, trying to get away from me. Finally we both collapsed exhausted from fighting all over the bed, falling asleep again. When I awoke the morning sunlight lit the room and Channing was gone. The bedroom door was open and I jumped of bed for my morning pee which also turned into a morning dump. Afterward I showered quickly and dressed in shorts and a polo shirt. Barefoot, I walked into the living room. I could hear cooking sounds from the kitchen. Something was frying.

I crept quietly into the kitchen. Channing was standing in front of the stove stirring something, his back to me. He was barefoot and wearing jeans only. I watched the naked muscles in his back move as he worked over the stove. I moved over to him and kissed his shoulder. He jumped slightly and turned to me.

"Shit, you scared the fuck out me!" he laughed.

Then he kissed me, a quick good morning lovers kiss.

"Good morning!" I whispered into his ear.

He stepped back.

"Good morning? Dude, its two o'clock in the afternoon!"

That was a shock. Somehow I'd failed to check the time on my nightstand clock.

"Why'd you let me sleep so long?"

He grinned. "You looked so sweet laying there naked on your bed. I checked on you several times but I just worked on some paperwork while you slept. I wasn't sure if you'd be mad that I let you sleep through church service but I figured you could miss one Sunday morning."

I hit him hard on the arm and we both laughed.

"That'll be the day," I said. "I've had enough church to last a lifetime. This is one boy who'll probably never darken the doors of a church again ever."

He slapped me on the head jokingly.

"Don't be sacrilegious on a Sunday. Lightning might hit and kill us both."

I smirked. "That old saw, huh? Well, we can go to a prayer meeting tonight if you're so worried."

He tweaked my nose with his fingers.

"The only kneeling you're gonna do tonight is while you're ass end up with my dick in your ass," he giggled.

"Sounds good to me," I sighed. "It'd be hard on me if we were both bottoms."

"I know, but I just couldn't resist. I'm always the top but sometimes I just need my own ashes hauled. I just wanted to feel you in me."

The phone rang. It was Detective Kotvas.

"I'm sorry to disturb you on a Sunday afternoon, Mr. Ferris, but do you know a Sherrill Norman at your firm?"

"Yeah, I know who he is but I don't know him well. He's senior vice-president. I doubt he even knows who I am. Why?"

He evaded my question and asked another.

"What do you know about the Boscarelli account?"

The police were further along than I'd expected.

"I've worked on it some. They're a big account. Mr. Hackman used to get me to do some grunt work on the file for him but he managed it himself, I think."

"Any thoughts on the file?"

"I wish I earned a percentage of the money the Boscarelli account brought into the firm."

Kotvas laughed.

"I'll just bet you do. A defense contractor like that? The account's worth over a hundred million, probably more than that. But then you'd know exactly how much it's worth, wouldn't you?"

"Not exactly," I replied. "Like I said, I just did grunt work."

"Somehow I think accountant grunt work is a lot different from grunt work in a factory."

"Not really. It is and it isn't. Just checking the math on some balance sheet figures is not a lot different from delivering a bolt of cloth to the cutting department. You see the cloth is silk but you don't see the pattern they're cutting it with. You don't know if it's gonna be a dress or a pair of panties."

Kotvas laughed again.

"Yeah, but the accountants are a lot smarter than the delivery boy. The delivery boys sweat a whole lot more. And somehow I doubt they care what's gonna happen to the silk. Whereas, I'll bet you accountants have a lot more curiosity about the accounts you're working on. And a lot more knowledge of what you're really doing. Am I right?"

This last was delivered in a more ominous voice.

"There's different kinds of sweating, Detective Kotvas, but it's still sweat. Is there anything else?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes, Colin Ferris, there is. There's something really fucked up about that Boscarelli file and I hope you know what it is. Something so bad your boss got murdered over it. And the big cheese at your firm is trying to let the shit roll down hill to you. I just hate to see a fellow gay man get fucked over when he's obviously innocent. And if you say anything about this call I'll probably get fired."

"What???"

"You heard me. Cover your ass. It's a nice looking ass, by the way."

"Thanks, but what's..."

The line clicked. He'd hung up.

Channing was setting the table for lunch. He'd made hamburgers and fries. He was watching me with a questioning look.

"So what's going on?" he asked. "Sit, eat. You look like you're going into shock."

"That was Detective Kotvas. I think they've got a murder suspect but also I think the shit's about to hit the fan over the Boscarelli account. And according to the detective somebody at the firm's gonna try to make me the patsy for those cooked books."

"What the hell? What're you talking about?"

"The Boscarelli account is with this big ass business that's involved with defense contracts for the military. I started noticing that figures didn't add up right almost right away but when I said something Avery wouldn't let me work on the account anymore. Started shoving some new shit to me without any excuse. He told me that I'm smarter than even he'd thought I was but he wouldn't talk to me about Boscarelli again. I just let it go. It's not unusual for an account or two to be a little wonky in a big accounting firm. But according to Kotvas, he thinks someone at the firms gonna try to pin the account on me."

Channing was shocked and it showed.

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, not panic for starters. Kotvas is not an accountant. He doesn't know how a big accounting firm works, the tracking mechanisms in place to keep up with who touches a file. There's no way they can pin Boscarelli on me. I haven't been there long enough. They've handled Boscarelli for years and I've been there for a couple of months. What's wrong with that account goes way, way back."

"So who'd be stupid enough to try to pin it on you? Don't you think the other accountants there know what you know about file safety mechanisms and that you've only been there a short while? It sounds to me more like somebody's trying to smear your name to focus attention away from their own self. Maybe the police will think Avery brought you in to help you hide something."

I took a bite of my hamburger and thought about his statement.

"Maybe," I said. "Even so, they'd have to be stupid. I've only been there a short time but I've learned a lot about the firm's dirty laundry. If I blew the whistle and got the feds in, the firm would be up shit creek without a paddle for a long time. Might even cause them to shut down."

Channing was silent for a while as he thought about it.

"You were only there for a couple of months. In two months your boss just happened to let you work on a lot of dirty files. Maybe he needed someone good to verify what he already knew. You said it yourself. Every major accounting firm's got a couple of wonky files. You said dirty laundry like you've seen a lot of shit. Was the firm just fucking crooked with everything or did Avery just let you in on the dirty laundry for a reason?"

I could have kicked myself. Channing had gone straight to the heart of the matter and I'd been too blind, too close to it to see what he'd seen immediately. Avery had handpicked me for the job because we'd worked together on a court case. A court case where my testimony whipped his ass. Then he'd kept me jumping from account to account, accounts that all had some weird ass wrinkle that I'd discovered and tried to correct, only to have Avery tell me I'd done well, that someone else would handle it in the future. Then he'd just hand me another account, another weirdo. Naturally, some were above board, or so I'd thought, but now I wondered about that. Maybe there was something about every account Avery had handed me.

"You beginning to see the light?" Channing asked.

I nodded.

"I think so. In retrospect, I think Avery just wanted me to see all the firm files that were covering something. I don't know. I can't be sure. Some files seemed okay."

"What I think is you need to talk to a lawyer, lay all this out to a good attorney. Cover your ass. I'd bet you a million dollars Avery was about to blow the whistle about something and that's why he was murdered. If you don't get your ass in gear and rain down some shit on them fast then you'll be next. Somebody knows Avery showed you those files. That's the reason for the diversion."

I thought about it.

"It's kind of a stupid diversion, don't you think? If the killer knew I'd been shown the files then it'd make more sense to draw attention away from me, right? Only a bonehead killer would direct the police to the man who'd seen the files, the one who could shed some light on why Avery got murdered. No, I think it's someone else. Someone who knew what was going on, maybe was working with Avery, that wants to force me out in the open to blow the whistle."

"Because he or she can't do it," Channing said.

"Maybe whoever it is knows what's in the files, what they stand for, but hasn't really seen them or worked with them, couldn't testify."

"Like a secretary, perhaps? Avery Hackman's secretary? Or an assistant? Someone who's not an accountant but worked closely enough with Hackman and has been at the firm long enough to know the inside story?"

His secretary Holly Hemphill was a prime candidate in my mind instantly. I'd always thought Avery was fucking her on the side. A married man with grown children, Avery seemed like a straight arrow, but I'd also seen the glances between him and Holly. You don't need a degree in psychology to spot when two people have a sexual relationship, that familiarity that comes only from handling each other's genitals.

"His secretary Holly. Jesus Christ! I'd have to be real careful if I go public to not implicate her if she's the one. If I did then she'd be the next person on the killer's list."

"Would she talk to you? You'd think she'd tell you the truth if you confronted her?

"Hold on, Channing. I'm not sure she's the one. What if the firm put her there to keep an eye on Avery? There's just too much to consider."

Holly was a gorgeous doll, a former Miss Nashville State Community College beauty queen. She was sharp as a tack and considered to be one of the best secretaries in the entire place, a firm that had dozens of secretaries and assistants. She'd not gone on to a senior college because she'd married a doctor who had then dumped her after ten years of marriage for a nurse he was fucking. Holly had been left with three kids and a big house with a huge child support payment made to her every month. The alimony had ended after three years, though, and Holly had gone to work for the firm, eventually ending up as Avery's secretary. I liked her. She was funny, sexy, and smart. Truth be told, she was smarter than some of the accountants at the firm. I asked her why she didn't finish a bachelor's degree in accounting or some other field but she said her life goal had been to be a good wife. What bullshit. If she wasn't on Avery's side in this she'd be perfect as the firm's spy to watch him.

I felt lips on my neck and Channing's arms wrapped around me as he pressed his body into my back. His tongue wet my skin and I suddenly felt short of breath, dazed. I nearly collapsed into him.

"I'm ready for my dessert," he whispered huskily.

"Really?" I giggled.

He nibbled on the lobe of my ear and ran his hands down the front of my shorts. He grasped my erect cock in one hand and my balls in the other.

"Yeah, really. I think your family was right about you. You've corrupted me completely. All I can think about is your ass and what I want to do to you."

"My ass is yours to have."

"Shall we go to that big bed of yours?"

We moved to my bed melded together. In an instant we'd stripped naked and I was on my back, my legs in the air with Channing's head buried in my crotch. I trembled as he kissed and licked all around my dick and balls, kissed my thighs and ass cheeks, nuzzled his nose in my pubes, and then I felt his lips kissing my asshole. It was all I could do not to shoot my load when I felt the wet tongue pushing and trying to enter my rosebud.

In the midst of my ecstasy I looked down at him just to reassure myself I wasn't dreaming. Yes, it was the macho stud brother-in-law I'd fantasized about. He was so sure of himself, so cocky and arrogant as he ate my ass out, his eyes glancing up at me and dancing with a fiery passion. Then he pushed himself up and lowered himself over me, his shoulders pushing my legs up against my chest, leaning into me, as he kissed my lips.

"I've never done this before," he whispered. "You got some lube or something so I don't hurt you?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds