My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke

"In the nightstand drawer."

He reached over and opened the drawer, first pulling a butt plug out before getting the lube. He kissed my face.

"I take it you'd rather have my cock than that piece of rubber in your ass, wouldn't you?"

I nodded, my skin glowing with the heat of crazed excitement for him. I felt a slick finger slide into my asshole, then another. He moved them around inside me, getting me lubricated, before he pulled them out and collapsed on top of me.

"Then tell me," he demanded in a teasing voice. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, Colin."

"I want you to fuck me, Channing, fuck me."

"Teach me how to fuck a man, Colin, how to fuck you. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

He was enjoying this, teasing me. His body warmth was intoxicating as he lay on top of me, his cock pressed against my asshole, his lips at my ear. My ass pussy tried to grasp the soft skin of his mushroom as it pushed gently against the hole but he wouldn't let it grab it, wouldn't let me pull him into me. I pushed my ass against his cock and he pulled away, with a tender grin. Channing knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"I want you inside me," I moaned.

"Inside where? What do you want inside you?"

His voice was like gravel; deep, husky and sexy. I was tired of this game. I wanted his cock inside me, fucking me hard.

"I want you to push your big cock inside my hot asshole. Now. Then I want you to pull it out and put it back in again, over and over again. Don't stop until I pass out from you fucking me."

He pushed his cock all the way inside me in one hard shove and I felt his pubic hair on my skin, his balls hanging against my ass. I gasped more in shock than in pain. I'd been fucked before and I used a dildo regularly, still it did hurt a bit. He pulled out completely and looked at me, concerned.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry."

I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him to me as I pushed my blazing asshole against his cock again.

"No," I groaned. "It didn't hurt. I just need to get adjusted to you, that's all. Go slow to start with and I'll let you know when to fuck me like a wild man."

He rose up on his knees and spread my legs wide, looking down into my eyes the entire time. He didn't look away as his cock entered me again, slower this time.

"Better?"

My eyes gave him the answer and he grinned at me, mischievously, teasing, knowing he was igniting flames in me. I pushed against him and he began to fuck my ass slowly, never fully pulling out. I began to moan and grunt, panting for breath, not caring if all of Manhattan could hear me getting my ass fucked like never before. My feet and legs were in the air, pushed wide by Channing. He grasped my left foot and licked the sole gently. As he put my toes in his mouth I felt a surge of electricity shoot through me, his cock pumping into me hard now. Without even touching my erect cock, I ejaculated my semen like I hadn't since I was a teenager, ropes of cum flying through the air, hitting the wall behind me, landing all over my face, the bed, and my torso.

As I shot my cum out, my asshole gripped Channing cock in an ever increasing tight vise.

"Oh my god!" he shouted. "I'm cumming!"

He began to tremble and jerk as if he was having a seizure; and I watched his muscles contracting and bulging like a athlete lifting a four hundred pound weight. I'd only just cum but I felt my erection begin again, as my eyes devoured Channing's stunning body. I found myself mesmerized by his nipples, hard and pointing outward, the size of a half dollar, wet with the moist sweat that now covered him. I wanted them in my mouth and I pushed myself up from the bed, in one move putting my lips over his left nipple in the midst of his orgasm. He grabbed my head, holding my face against his chest and my lips could feel the pounding of his heartbeat.

Channing held me against him as he pulled us down on to the bed together, lying side by side, my face buried in his chest, still sucking his nipples. He was no longer erect but his cock was still buried inside me and I felt the wetness of his cum sliding out of my ass. He kissed the top of my head.

"That was wonderful, baby. I don't know why I waited so long," he whispered.

We fell asleep like that. When I awoke later the light was dim as the sun shone its last light before setting for the night. I was in his arms and when I glanced to see if he was still asleep I saw he was fully awake, watching me. He kept looking at me, saying nothing, but I could feel there was something unsaid, as if he was hesitant to speak his thoughts.

"What?" I said finally.

"Colin, I want to stay here with you if you'll have me."

I leaned in and kissed his lips.

"What do you mean, if I'll have you? Isn't it the other way around? Will you have me? Will you stay with me? After all, you're the big macho straight guy, the army engineer."

He made a fist and hit me in the chin with it, gently.

"Maybe not so straight after all."

"You could've fooled me."

He laughed. "I'll tell your father you corrupted me. You turned me to the dark side."

I put my hand around his throat and squeezed. He acted like I was strangling him and I moved closer to him. Channing wrapped his arms and legs around me, enveloping me in a cocoon of warmth and security. His lips brushed my shoulder.

"I could fall in love with you," I said softly, not sure I even wanted him to hear me say it.

"You haven't already?" he laughed. "Goddamn, I must be losing my touch."

He slapped my ass hard and sat up.

"Let's take a shower together, okay? Then we can watch 'Pale Rider'.

I sat up behind him and laid my face on his back, holding him close to me.

"God, I don't want this weekend to end. I don't want to go into work and deal with Avery and all that stuff. I just want to stay here in bed with you."

He turned around and pulled me into his arm, holding me tight.

"Don't worry about all that shit. I'm here and I'm gonna be here. Everything will be alright. You'll see."

I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his body.

"I'm so glad you're here. You make me feel so safe, Channing, like I haven't felt in years, maybe my whole life."

"You are safe. There's so much for us to do together and there are so many things I want to tell you, to share with you."

"Yeah, you've still got those photos and things of Corinne's you were going to show me."

"There's a lot more, things I want to tell you about me, things I want to learn about you. We'll take it a day at the time."

He slapped me on the leg.

"Let's go get that shower. Don't make me have to spank that sexy ass of yours for being lazy."

"You can spank it only if you fuck it." I laughed.

"I'd rather kiss it. Come on, give me a bath."

I followed his sexy naked body to the shower and I felt really good about my life, anxious to learn more about my new lover.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds