My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke

"Look, the firm handles thousands of accounts and it could be any one of them. Or none of them. I'm still new and I only handle pieces of accounts, whatever is handed to me on any given day. I don't know all the specifics about ANY agency account. I don't even know if the file I work on is part of an official agency account or a short term thing. I'd really like to help you. Mr. Hackman was a great man to work for but I just don't know. Mr. Hackman was a senior partner and the senior partners have regular meetings. Maybe one of the people in those meetings can help you."

"Maybe."

The detectives turned to leave.

"What happened to Avery?" I asked. "How was he killed? Do you know when he was killed?"

Detective Forrest shrugged his shoulders.

"All I can tell you is it was definitely murder and it happened in your office. We're withholding the details while we investigate."

The detectives left and Channing sat down beside me.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded yes.

"This guy Avery, did you know him well?"

"Not really. He was my supervisor. He was good, nice to work with, professional. I changed jobs because of him really. I met him while I was working on a case that went to court and he was testifying for opposing counsel. He was impressed with my testimony and the way I handled myself. The case went for a couple of months and by the time it was over, he'd offered me a job. I was sorta surprised because his side lost the case. Lost it bad."

Channing grinned. "That simple, huh? You sure you didn't have sex with him on the side?"

I laughed. "You really do think all queers are sluts, don't you?"

He snickered. "Nah, man. I just figured that if it went on for a couple of months, the guy must have gotten the hots for you eventually."

"You think so? You really, really think so?" I replied sarcastically. "Wow. With that kind of thinking then you should get the hots for me soon, right? I mean, you and I've spent more time together than Avery and I ever did in that courtroom. Plus, you've seen me naked."

Channing blushed and stood up.

"You'd better go get your shower. I'm gonna go get mine now."

He stood up and walked toward his room. I waited a few minutes and then went to my own room. After showering I took a nap, tired and depressed from the news of Avery's death. The actual truth was that I was the one who'd lusted after Avery. He'd never known about my homosexuality or if he had, he'd never let on. He was also in his mid-fifties, a married man with two grown daughters and a teenage son. Avery looked like an even sexier version of Richard Gere. I'd had to be careful around him. His aftershave was intoxicating and he was always impeccably dressed in Armani suits. I'd never seen any bare skin on him below his collar other than his hands and they were beautiful -- long slender fingers on smooth hands, a gold wedding band on his left ring finger, a Harvard class ring on his right ring finger. I'd fantasized about what it would be like to be fucked by him in a lot of my jack off sessions. A knock on my door wakened me.

"Come in!"

Channing opened the door. He was in his underwear -- white tee shirt and boxers.

"You wanna go to a movie? Harry Potter's showing at the AMC a few blocks over."

I grinned and moaned playfully. "You really are a movie buff, aren't you? What, we've seen two movies already today?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, but they weren't Harry Potter. So, you wanna go?"

Channing looked almost like a little boy pleading to be taken to the movies.

"Of course I'm coming. It's Harry Potter. What time does the movie start?"

He climbed on my bed and sat cross legged.

"Ten thirty tonight. And I took a chance that you'd wanna go. I walked over and bought the tickets in advance. Now we don't have to wait in line to get a ticket or chance a sell out."

"Wow. We've got plenty of time."

I glanced at the digital alarm clock on my nightstand. Four-thirty. I sat up and the sheet fell to my waist. My pubes were showing. I'd forgotten I was naked in my sheets and Channing noticed it. I caught his quick glance at my pubic hair.

"Shit," I swore. "I had no idea my nap lasted so long. Sorry."

"You needed the rest, I guess. Anyway, it gave me a chance to go get the tickets. I came back and showered again because it's so fucking hot outside."

"Well, that still left you with at least two hours to kill. So what'd you do, jack off?" I teased.

He blushed and grinned. "I watched a porno in the living room."

I laughed. "So you did jack off! Man, I was just joking. I never expected you to confess!"

We both hooted with laughter.

"So what'd you watch? Davy Fucks the Twins?"

I looked over to the cabinet but it was closed. Channing saw my glance.

"I watched a flick I bought, one you've never seen. I'll let you watch it if you like but it's strictly straight porn."

"You took a risk, didn't you? I might have walked in on you beating your meat."

He laughed. "You wouldn't have been the first. Besides, I think you could have held up under the shock."

The thought the gorgeous Channing masturbating in my living room while I slept was tantalizing and infuriating. Why couldn't I have walked in on him in the act?

"Maybe another time," I smiled.

"Maybe," he grinned.

"I need to pee."

I threw the sheet back and walked naked to my bathroom. I left the door open so he could watch me piss and then I walked back to the bed and sat across from him with my sheet covering my crotch only. He watched me the entire time.

"It's amazing, you know, almost incredible the way your body is so similar to Corinne's. Of course yours is male and she was female but still so many things are so alike. Your ass looks just like hers. Naturally, hers didn't have any hair on it and was more feminine but still yours is so much like hers. And your pubes are just like hers, only thicker and longer. Your feet and hands -- the nails are almost mirror images. The eyes, lips, face. I.."

"We WERE twins. But seriously, even our pediatrician was stunned at how much alike we were. He said if we'd both been the same sex we'd have been identical. Corinne used to say she thought it was intended that we both be boys because she thought I was the better looking. She thought she was a little too butch."

Channing laughed. "Corinne was sexy as hell but she was right. You're a better looking man than she was a woman. And I mean no disrespect to her. She was a very attractive woman but you're movie star handsome. That's what she always told me. Wait 'til you see Colin. He got the looks."

Channing was looking at my body closely. I stood up beside the bed and turned around a few times.

"It's incredible. I feel almost like she's here but it's you."

I flicked my dick with my hand.

"This tells you I'm not her."

He grinned. "Yeah, and the way you're not circumcised...it's like you're hiding your dick inside the skin just like her clit hid in her pussy. She had the biggest clit I've ever had in my mouth. It was like sucking a tiny dick."

"Gave you a taste for the real thing, huh?"

"You fucking wish."

I got back on the bed and covered up my crotch. I was getting a fierce erection and didn't feel comfortable showing it to Channing.

"Okay, Channing. Show and tell. You've seen me totally naked. How about showing me what you've got? I'd like to see the dick that fucked my twin."

He grinned mischievously. "Really? It's nothing special."

I groaned. "Pay up, chicken shit. Strip."

Channing stood up and pulled his tee shirt over his head and I got a good look at the thick curls in his pits. He teased me with a stripper dance, throwing his tee shirt at me. Then he slowly slid his boxers to his feet while dancing, chanting the stripper song. His body was fabulous, all muscle and beauty, so tanned and rugged. His ass was white from no sun and it was easy to see the faint dusting of hairs on his buttocks that thickened as they curled into the crevice between the cheeks. His penis was a thing of beauty, about six inches long, hanging from a thick dark blond curly bush, slender and ending with a thick mushroom head that came to a point with a slit so tight it was nearly invisible. He grabbed it with his hand and lifted it, pointing it at me.

"You like?" he smirked.

I nodded, barely able to catch my breath. I wanted it in my mouth and then in my ass. Before my eyes it began to rise to an erection. He pushed it down a couple of times and each time it sprung back up harder than before. He made a fucking motion with his ass as if he was fucking his hand.

"This is what fucked your sister's pussy."

I was breathing hard.

"Okay, you've had your show. I know you've wanted to see me naked for a long time. So now you have."

He pulled his boxers up and put his tee shirt back on.

"Let me get dressed before this gets out of hand," he said and walked out of the room.

My cock was throbbing to ejaculate and I felt like I had as a teenager when I'd race into a place of hiding anywhere to shoot my load. I reached into my nightstand drawer and took out my Jeff Stryker dildo and lube. I spread my legs and pushed the lubed dildo into my asshole pressing the balls part of it against the bed. I grabbed my cock in my hand and began to ride Jeff's cock with my eyes closed, moaning and whispering Channing's name. A pearl of pre-cum popped out and I brought it to my lips. In my vivid imagination it was Channing's hard cock I was rocking in and out of my asshole and I became more inflamed as I listened to the squishing of the lubricant as the dildo slid in and out of my hole. I kept moaning Channing's name, telling him to fuck me hard and it didn't take long, maybe ninety seconds, and I was ready to blow my load. I felt the familiar muscle contractions in my groin.

"Colin, you want to..."

My cock began to spurt white ropes of cum, the first splashing on my cheek, and then they landed over my torso, maybe eight or ten spurts as my asshole gripped Jeff Stryker's thick cock. My eyes flew open to look directly into Channing's gorgeous eyes. I'd forgotten to close my bedroom door in the heat of sexual passion. Or had I wanted to risk what was happening now? His eyes were burning into me as he took in the dildo, the cum all me, and my cock in my hand.

"Oh, man, I didn't mean to...I'm sorry," he apologized.

He backed away from my door, still looking into my eyes, and left.

After I'd showered and calmed down, I walked into the living room, dressed in jeans and a Polo shirt to go to the movies. Channing was sitting on the couch watching Jeopardy. He looked up at me and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry, Colin. You left your door open..."

"It doesn't matter," I grinned. "Anyway, what about you? I could have just as easily walked out here and caught you blowing your load watching your porno earlier today. So. We gonna eat here or grab hotdogs at the movie?"

"I thought I'd treat you to that Italian place that's close to the theater on 88th. You okay with that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Like a date, huh? Sounds good to me. That place is fabulous, by the way. Have you ever eaten there?"

"No, but I've passed it several times on the way to work."

"Well, I hope you've got some money with you or good credit cards. The cost is outrageous. The food's fantastic but every time I pay the bill I'm thinking to myself they must roll gold dust in the pasta. The food's good, though, I just can't get over the prices."

He laughed. "You're paying for atmosphere, the ambience, the good feeling it gives you to reward yourself for being a good little boy."

"Well, if you wanna go Dutch I'll understand."

"Are you trying to insult me?" he teased. "Shut up with the Dutch treat shit. I'm living in this incredible apartment rent free with a fantastic guy who's easy to be around. I should take you out more often."

"Easy to be around, huh? I'll remind you of that when I'm in a shit mood and you want to strangle me."

He stood up. "Let me go take a leak and we can go."

We took a cab to the restaurant. Normally, I'd walk but Channing insisted he didn't want us to sit and eat wet in sweat from the heat. He was right. Manhattan was like a goddamn sauna. The maitre d' seated us right away at a corner table. Surprisingly, the restaurant was not crowded, an unusual occurrence for a Saturday night, and we were pretty much alone in our corner. Probably the heat combined with the economy kept the crowd down. People just don't eat out in fancy restaurants as much anymore.

I ordered the braised lamb shank and Channing ordered the grilled sirloin with green peppercorn sauce. He ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir Estancia, an expensive red wine that was over fifty dollars a bottle. It was a good thing it was a Saturday. I'd have to stay up all night to allow the food to digest.

Over the Caesar salad I snickered. "I guess I'd better get ready to put out tonight as much as this meal is costing you."

He grinned mischievously. "We could say you've already put out for me once tonight already, right?"

I blushed crimson. He'd heard me moaning his name.

Channing burst out laughing. He wagged his finger at me and raised his left eyebrow as if he was lecturing me.

"Shit, dude, I'd hate to follow that monster you had in you. It'd be like a monkey dick following a horse cock."

I swallowed hard. What was he saying? That he might be thinking of fucking me?

"You've got a hell of a lot more than a monkey dick," I spluttered.

He smiled. "Thanks, I've pleased a few people in my time with it."

He didn't say women. He said people.

Our meals arrived and we were silent for awhile as we ate. More people had arrived and an elderly Italian couple had been seated at the table next to ours. Channing smirked at me as he glanced at them. Our conversation about sex was over. No need to upset the neighbors. The meal was excellent and it was a short walk to the theater which was crowded. There were long lines outside the box office and it was nice to have Channing give our tickets at the door so we could walk into the cool air conditioning. The smell of hot popcorn was overpowering.

"You want some popcorn?"

I gasped. "After all that food, Channing Duke? Are you nuts? My ass would grow an inch watching the movie."

He giggled. "I doubt it. Besides, what's a good movie without popcorn? We don't have to eat it all, just snack on it."

"I swear to God, Channing, do not get me anything. Do you hear me?"

He laughed and ended up getting a huge bucket of buttered popcorn with a tremendous sized Coke, the cup so big an adult's hand could barely hold it; along with boxes of Milk Duds, Sweet Tarts, Gummy Bears, and Skittles. We laughed all the way into the theater with my ribbing him about buying enough junk food for his army platoon. We got seats in the middle of a row of parents with kids ranging in age from maybe four or five to the teens, all excited and babbling about Harry Potter.

The movie was fantastic and I found myself eating popcorn although I'd sworn I had no intention of doing so. The popcorn tasted great, enhanced by the fact that my hand often touched Channing's as I reached for it. He shared his Coke with me and I relished putting my lips to the straw where his had been seconds earlier. We sat pressed against each other, shoulders and legs touching, our arms occasionally intertwining. Thankfully, it was dark and everyone was so caught up with the final Harry Potter movie no one seemed to pay attention to us.

We finished the popcorn -- Channing ate the bulk of it -- and then we sat watching the film. His candy was in a bag hanging on the little convenient seat tray between us. He'd finished the Coke and put the cup on the floor. I already missed the shared intimacy of his straw and then I felt his hand grab mine in the dark. He laced his fingers through mine and turned to me and grinned. He leaned in close to me and put his mouth against my ear.

"You're my date, remember?" he chuckled softly and I felt his tongue lick my ear.

I nearly shot my load in my pants right there. For the rest of the movie I was in heaven and as the ending credits began I felt a flush rolling over my body. We were headed home after this.

"Come on," he whispered. "I've gotta piss like a racehorse."

I followed him to the bathroom. It was overflowing with males and we stood in line to pee. He went first and I stood and watched the yellow flow of urine stream from his penis to the urinal. He looked up to see me watching and smiled.

We were lucky enough to get a cab back to the apartment. I offered to walk but Channing wanted a cab if we could get one. One in the morning is not a good time to be walking the streets of Manhattan, even on the Upper West Side.

"I hate to have to kill somebody on the street if we get mugged," he joked. "Or worse yet, get killed."

The cab driver looked back at us.

"You're right, dude; this city's not safe at all after nine o'clock at night. Hell, it's not safe ever," he said in a thick Middle Eastern accent.

We agreed with him. Soon we were in the apartment with our shoes kicked off watching a black and white Barbara Stanwyck movie on late night TV. We were seated close beside each other although the couch was long enough for six people to sit on it comfortably.

"I heard what you were saying," he said suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

I was certain I knew but I was going to make him spell it out.

"You were fucking that dildo and you were calling out my name," he said softly, his voice like gravel.

I didn't say anything; just looked at him.

"You really want me?" he asked.

"Only if you want me. I don't want a mercy fuck, in fact I don't want anything that's repayment for staying here or if you feel sorry for me or if it's because of my being Corinne's twin or if you're just..."

"Shut up," he said and put his lips over mine.

Channing pulled me into his arms and my head was in his hand as he pushed my lips against his, his tongue darting in my mouth, sword playing with my own as his fingers twirled my hair. He finally released me from the kiss, his lips traveling down my neck until the last button of my Polo shirt had been opened and his tongue and lips had ravished me.

"You still want this?" he asked with a sexy grin.

I nodded.

His hand went to my throat and caressed it. His fingers felt loving and dangerous at the same time.

"You're my first guy. I've never touched another guy sexually before, you know. You're the first," he said softly.

I looked into his twinkling eyes as his hand groped my crotch.

"Say it," he demanded. "Say what you want me to do to you. Say what you want to do to me. Out loud if you want it to happen."

My head lay on the back of the couch as he chewed my ear lobe.

"Fuck me," I said. "I want your cock in my ass pussy. I want you eat my pussy, suck my cock, fuck me hard."

He bit my neck hard and I moaned as his hand grabbed my cock through my jeans.

"And what are you going to do to me?" he asked softly.

"I'm gonna suck your cock, eat your ass out, lick you all over."

He straddled my lap so he was sitting on me and kissed me, biting my bottom lip gently.

"Goddamn, Colin, you are fucking sexy. You know that?" he whispered in my neck.

We each pulled the other's shirts off and Channing leaned over and sucked my nipples, giving each one little bites as he sucked so they were painfully erect. I slid my hands in his jeans and grabbed his buttocks, surprised to find he wore no underwear. I pulled the cheeks apart as he kissed me. His lips moved to my ear.

"That feels good, you touching my ass," he moaned softly.

I took him at his word and gently fingered his asshole. He threw his head back with a sharp intake of breath and I slipped my middle finger in his hole.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds