My Fantasies Ch. 07

My head was spinning as he skillfully wrapped the strap around the top of my ball sac and pulled it tight.

"OW," I exclaimed.

"You'll get used to it, kid," he said in response then I heard a 'click' and it was fastened in place.

He said, "Okay kid, now you can open my pants and take it out -- I hear you're the best cocksucker in the neighborhood -- prove it!"

When I hesitated, his big hand squeezed my boner and slowly stroked it. Oh my God it felt wonderful!

I groaned with frustration when he abruptly pulled his hand away.

He said, "Bobby told me to tell you if you're a good little boy tonight, and he doesn't hear any complaints, he'll let you climax when you are done partying with all the guys and he unfastens the strap, comprende boy?"

Bobby? Partying with all the guys? Oh my hell...

"Get to it, slutboy, take it out and suck me off!" he said forcefully.

***

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...between all the guys who sat with me in the car, and the reefer I smoked, I not only lost all track of time but I became soooo horny my balls swelled to the size of apples and painfully stretched the damn scrotum strap.

My brain was in such a dense fog when the next guy climbed into the backseat with me my hands automatically went to open his belt and unfasten his slacks without so much as glancing at him to see if I could recognize him in the dark.

All the while my head was bobbing up-and-down his hard cock, he caressed my hair and whispered, "Good boy -- you're a good little boy..."

When he unleashed a torrent of sperm and semen in my mouth, I dutifully gulped it all down into my already-full belly. I then licked his now-flaccid penis clean until he pushed my head away and fixed his clothing.

When he finally spoke, icy shivers raced up and down my spine. It was Bobby.

"You know, Johnny, all the guys told me you're the best cocksucker they've ever had and you know what? I have to agree with them -- you're a natural born jizz-queen -- once I break you in, we're going to make one helluva team!"

Huh? WHAT?

"B-Bobby, please -- please take this damn thing off me!" I pleaded with him. "I learned my lesson, please take it off!"

"Johnny, it's only midnight, your work here is done, but I'm not finished with you yet!"

"Please, Bobby..." I whimpered.

You know, bitch, this is MY bar in MY neighborhood and you just pranced right in thinking you could take over...it doesn't work that way!"

"Please, Bobby---"

"You will call me 'Mister Bobby' from now on...understand me, boy?"

"Ohhh, yes M-Mister Bobby!" I said in a pitifully weak voice.

"I'm going to give you your clothes -- you'll get dressed and go to your motel room...do you have mouthwash in your room?"

"Uh, yes I do," I said.

"EXCUSE ME?" he shouted.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry Mister Bobby -- yes, I have mouthwash Mister Bobby," I frantically said.

"Good. I want you to gargle and rinse out your mouth as many times as it takes to get rid of your semen breath."

"Oh, okay, yes Mister Bobby!"

"I like to kiss my bitches when we make love!"

"OH!" I exclaimed.

"You're going to take a nice and long, hot shower and get yourself squeaky clean for me..."

"Yes, Mister Bobby..."

"You're going to leave your door unlocked...I'll be there at one o'clock..."

"Y-Yes, Mister Bobby!"

"When I come into the room I want to see you naked on the bed with you stroking your tiny dick, understand me, boy?"

Oh my God!! "Yes, Mister Bobby!"

"How many cocks have you had up your pussy?"

Huh? What? "No-no, none..."

"You've NEVER been fucked in the ass, boy?"

"No, Mister Bobby -- never!"

I heard him groan. "Ohhh, yes...I'm gonna break you in good, boy -- you're gonna love it!"

He opened the car door and I begged, "Please take this thing off my balls, Mister Bobby -- pleeeeezzzzzzzz..."

"I'm gonna get you your clothes...you're gonna go to your room and do everything I told you...the scrotum strap stays on -- it's a powerful tool to make boys like you nice and docile, and very obedient!"

I moaned with tears in my eyes.

He tossed my clothes into the car and said, "A boy like you ALWAYS remembers his first fuck...when the time is right you're going to have the greatest climax of your life -- when you're sliding your boypussy back and forth on my cock I'll unfasten the strap and you're going to explode like 4th of July fireworks...I guarantee from then on you'll be begging me to fuck you!"

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned.

"Now get dressed and get ready for me in your room...by the way, when you check your wallet there won't be any money in it -- if you treat me right in bed tonight, just maybe we can come to some sort of an arrangement -- I just might let you work for me - understand me, boy?"

My heart sinks as I dutifully reply, "Yes, Mister Bobby..."

Is That a Flashlight in Your Pocket?

(or are you just happy to see me?)

I woke up in a blind panic. The bed was shaking so hard I grabbed the headboard to keep me from falling to the floor. Damn, not another earthquake! There's nothing more terrifying than not being able to trust the ground under your feet - I gotta get out of this town!

"WAKE UP, BOY -- WAKE UP!!"

Huh? What's going on?

I shook the cobwebs from my head when I felt strong hands roll me over on my back. My eyes fluttered open and caught a brief glimpse of the biggest cock I'd ever seen. The owner of that cock climbed on the bed and straddled my chest. He was so heavy I thought I was going to suffocate. Suddenly, that tree-stump-of-flesh was pressing against my lips.

"I'M GONNA LET YOU BLOW ME ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I GOTTA GO TO WORK - "GET BUSY, BOY!"

I know better than to argue with these Neanderthal-type guys so my hands, lips and tongue went to work on him. When I tried to stretch my lips wide enough to fit over his enormous cockhead I could feel the cracking of dried cum around my mouth.

Oh yeah, that's right, I thought remembering the previous evening. His grapefruit-sized balls had contained so much jizz I couldn't gulp it all down fast enough and half of it covered my face.

I heard his baritone voice loudly say, "LICK MY BALLS, BOY, GET 'EM NICE AND WET LIKE YOU DID LAST NIGHT!" and suddenly he rested his heavy scrotum on my mouth and I did as I was told.

When I'm pleasuring these cavemen-like troglodytes, my mind tends to fill with regret and recriminations.

What the hell is wrong with you, John? Why do you keep going home with these narcissistic muscle-men with grotesquely huge cocks? Jesus Christ, this guys balls are so big I can't even fit one of them in my mouth!

I've read too many stories on 'Literotica' where the guys have impossibly huge cocks. Really? Ten-eleven-twelve inch cocks? Well, I finally found one of those bad boys and believe me, I'd rather have a cock I can actually hold in one hand, and take at least half of it in my mouth!

I gotta meet a better class of men, I thought. Maybe change gay bars. 'Chubbies' is fine if you want to get groped and man-handled by overdeveloped, mindless bodybuilders but I want a real relationship. I should go back to 'Wee Willie's' -- the men are much nicer, and their dicks are fuckable. I can't imagine what I'd do if one of these muscle-heads insisted on fucking me -- good God, they'd rip me a new one!

And then I caught a whiff of his manly, pubic aroma and my mind drifted off into a fog of lust and desire. I absentmindedly reached for my hard-on and began stroking it while I licked and lapped at his salty, scrotal flesh and twelve-inch cock.

Aren't we all creatures of habit? Sure, I wouldn't want one of these monsters in my butt, but oh my goodness, the aroma -- the taste -- the texture -- the absolute thrill of fondling and kissing and licking such a manly hard-on always gets the pre-cum oozing out of my boyish penis-slit.

Mean Street

WARNING: The following story contains a graphic description of non-consensual sex. Please do not continue reading if such stories offend you.

"NO -- NO -- NOT THERE -- PLEEEZZZZZZ-NOT-THERE!!"

I had to smile as I listened to the action through the paper-thin wall of the fleabag hotel I call home. My neighbor Jefferson, found himself a lively one -- good for him! He likes his girls young, blonde and white.

"NOOOO - OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD-NOOOOOOOOO..." she wailed in a high-pitched squeal.

I couldn't take any more.

I pushed my briefs to my knees and wrapped my left hand around my throbbing dick and timed my strokes to the anguished cries of the girl next door. I pictured his huge, black cock sodomizing the naive young white girl.

She cried out: "NO -- NO -- NO -- NO-NO-NO-NO-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH- OHHHHHHHHH..."

OH-MY-GOD -- my dick kept spurting-and-spurting-and-spurting-and-spurting...it was the best orgasm I'd had in weeks!

It went silent for twenty-seconds the I clapped my hands together loudly and yelled, "BRAVO-BRAVO!"

I heard Jefferson laughing then shout, "WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU TOO, BABY?"

"ALMOST LIKE I WAS THERE WITH YOU," I shouted back.

I heard his deep, bellowing laughter and a female voice crying out "YOU FREAKS -- YOU FREAKS" then I heard his door loudly slam shut.

He called out: "YOU STILL COMIN' OVER TONIGHT, BABY?"

I yelled back: "I WILL IF YOU WASH THAT BAD BOY OF YOURS -- I DON'T WANNA BE TASTING ANY PUSSY!"

More laughter, then he said: "OH BABY, OF COURSE I WILL -- YOU WOULDN'T BE TASTING PUSSY ANYWAY BUT YOU KNOW I ALWAYS WANNA KEEP MY PRETTY LITTLE WHITE BOY HAPPY!"

I cringe thinking how sore the fleeing girl must be after taking Jefferson's bad boy up her ass.

***

I glanced at the clock and exclaimed, "Oh shit" then sat on the chair by the window and stared at the entrance to the bus depot across the street. The one o'clock from Minneapolis/Des Moines had arrived and people began milling out front.

I recognized the usual pimps and chickenhawks strolling thru the crowd searching for prey and saw my man Edgar among them.

No matter where you live, bus terminals have always been prime pick-up locations for teenage girls and boys traveling on their own. Most of them in a big city for the first time, unfamiliar with con men, bullshit artists and the myriad of predators and deviants that gather to swoop them up for the sole purpose of indoctrinating them into a lifestyle of sexual subservience.

Bus kids are the most vulnerable. The ones flying into town generally have a reason or purpose for coming here. They're met by friends or relatives and have an instant safety net -- not so with the bus kids.

They're traveling the cheapest possible way for a reason. They have little or no money, and are usually running away from untenable circumstances at home. That leaves them open to false promises and sweet-talking perverts.

I should know -- five-years ago I was one of them!

Uh-oh, I see Edgar engaging a young kid in conversation. It surprises me because Edgar is always very careful about recruiting jailbait, as he calls them. I watch the kid pull out and open his wallet. Edgar squints at what must be the kids id.

WOW -- the kid must be at least eighteen because Edgar is leading him to the hotel.

As they get closer, I look at the boy and, oh my goodness, he sure is a little cutie! He looks to be a couple inches shorter than me and twenty pounds lighter with longish, blonde hair.

Even though I had just climaxed, my prick begins to twitch and jump in anticipation. Because I have such a small dick, Edgar generally has me break in his new boys.

It's my job to get a reluctant newbie accustomed to a good ass-fucking. I do the best I can to make them enjoy it. To prepare them for all the bigger cocks Edgar will have them taking on a daily basis.

I always give the newbies a reach-around every time I bugger them so they'll equate their orgasm with being fucked in the ass.

Like I said, I've been with Edgar five-years now, and my pussy has been stretched so wide he doesn't even have me bend over for him any more. However, men like my black neighbor Jefferson, who are well-hung, still love it when I slide my pussy back-and-forth on their manly cocks.

I return to my window seat and look over at the bus depot in time to watch Rufus leading away a young and pretty white girl. Of all the pimps, he has the best 'gift of gab' -- he could talk the panties off a nun. My heart goes out to the girl. Rufus breaks 'em in and turns 'em out faster than anyone. I know she'll be walking the street in two days -- three at the most.

***

A half-hour later my cell phone 'dings' shaking me from my reverie. A text from Edgar simply reads "Come down here now."

I strip off my cotton, string bikini briefs. Usually before I slide up the navy blue, nylon gym shorts I check my body for stray hairs, but I had already shaved and clipped today. Edgar is very strict when it comes to body hair -- except for our arms, we're not allowed ANY hair below the neck.

I slide up the tiny gym shorts sans undies then pull the powder blue halter top over my head and smooth it in place. It's actually a tee shirt but it's so short it doesn't even cover my naval. That's why the other boys and I laughingly refer to it as a halter-top.

I check myself in the mirror then leave the room and walk down the three flights of stairs to Edgar's office. The elevator is so old, almost no one trusts it.

Old Man Barlow is working the front desk. He smiles at me and says, "Hey Johnny, it's been a long time - c'mon back here and give me a freebie, okay?"

I smile back at him and reply, "In your dreams, old man!"

To be honest, I've blown every employee here at least once. Edgar deducts it from their paychecks. They earn so little money they don't do it very often.

Edgar's office is next to the front desk. I knock three times and wait. "Come in," I hear Edgar say.

I open the door in time to see Edgar holding up a shot glass toasting the newbie standing in front of him. I'm surprised. Edgar usually waits a few days before 'toasting' a new boy. Looks like he wants to 'fast-track' the pretty blonde.

Edgar swallows his shot in one gulp and blondie follows his lead. Edgar's 'shot' was plain water -- the boy just drank a healthy dose of erectile dysfunction liquid. My prick begins to twitch -- I'll be 'getting-some' tonight!

Edgar already has the kid in uniform: yellow gym shorts and yellow halter-top.

"Johnny," Edgar calls out, "this is Timmy."

"It's 'Tim' -- I prefer 'Tim'," he says.

"Nice to meet you, Timmy!" I say shaking his hand.

Edgar continues: "We had a little accident, spilled some grape juice on his clothes. Good thing I keep a spare outfit in here...doesn't Timmy look pretty in yellow?"

The kid blushes from head-to-toe.

"Simply precious!" I say smiling, waiting for Edgar to lay out the con for me.

"Timmy's going to be a star - magazines, movies, you name it...he's got that 'special look' -- don't you think so, Johnny?"

Ohhhh, okay, the old 'modeling' scam!

"He sure does, Mister Rice, he's perfect! You haven't had a model like him in a long time! He's gorgeous!"

The kid blushes again. What a little cutie!!

"Timmy, one last thing...all you need to do is sign the contract -- it's for one-year, standard stuff...it actually protects both of us...when you become a star and in high-demand, you'll be free to work with whoever you want, but I'll still retain rights to 25% of your royalties, okay?"

"I uh, I guess so Mister Rice," he says, "I mean, if that's the way it's done here..."

"Johnny is under the same contract -- all the boys are...have I ever screwed you, Johnny?"

It was all I could do to keep a straight face. I wanted to say 'Yes, at least a hundred times' but I looked sincerely at the boy and said, "Trust me, he is a man of his word!"

The kid blinked a couple times, picked up the pen and unbeknownst to him, signed away his freedom.

Mister Rice said, "I told him we use the 'buddy-system' here and you'll be his buddy, is that alright with you, Johnny?"

"Anything you want, Mister Rice!" I say enthusiastically. "I'll show him around..."

"Good, he'll be living right above you in 4D, will you show him to his room, help him get settled in then maybe take him to the diner for something to eat?" he said to me.

"Absolutely, Mister Rice!" I say, and on cue, Mr. Barlow rushes in from the front desk and whispers to Edgar.

"I TOLD YOU TO SAVE THAT ROOM!" Edgar shouted at the old man.

"I'm sorry, Mister Rice, I'm sorry, I forgot!" he said then quickly left the office.

"One little problem, gentlemen," he said to us. "Eddie mistakenly rented out 4D and that was our last open room."

I spoke up, "Since Timmy and I are buddies, he can always stay with me!" then added for effect: "It might be SAFER for him anyway!"

"That's true -- that's VERY true -- I don't want the derelicts and perverts getting their grubby paws on him! Is that alright with you, Timmy?"

The kid nervously blinked about a dozen times then stammered, "I, uh, yeah, I guess that'd be okay."

I hustled him out of the office. He abruptly stopped and said, "I forgot my things -- my wallet and suitcase!"

"Timmy, believe me, they're SAFER in Mister Rice's office than in our room...the guys staying here are low-lifes -- they'll steal anything and everything...your stuff is better off in his office than our room!"

"What about my clothes -- I need clothes!" he protested.

"You're wearing clothes...believe me, it gets so warm in our room you'll be happy in your shorts and tee shirt...hell, sometimes it gets so hot I don't wear anything!"

I saw the expression on his pretty face and wondered if I'd gone too far. "Go ahead, I'll follow you up the stairs!"

I stared at his cute ass wriggling in the tight shorts up to the third floor. I reached down and squeezed my hard-on thru my shorts.

I told myself, patience John, the E.D. liquid he drank should be kicking in soon. It won't be long until you're not only squeezing his shapely ass, but playing with his eighteen-year-old cock and balls, too!

***

Disappointment was written all over his face when he looked around the small room.

"Yeah, it's not much, but you'll be warm and SAFE in here!" I said reassuringly. We overuse the word 'SAFE' with newbies to get them fearful of the people living here.

"Where's the bathroom?" he asked.

"Across the hall - it's a communal bathroom with toilets and showers..."

His brow furrowed as he studied the twin bed.

"It'll be a close fit, but we'll make it work!" I said.

He dejectedly slumped down on the small loveseat. I saw moisture in his beautiful, blue eyes. I remembered the day I moved in here - I cried too.

I sat close beside him and placed my arm over his shoulders and gave him a gentle hug.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head over anything -- once Mister Rice makes you a star he'll move you to your own apartment near the movie studios," I tell him.

I glanced at his crotch -- he didn't have a boner yet. I guessed the reality of his circumstances was hitting him hard.

I patted his thigh and said, "Are you hungry? Wanna get something to eat?"

I squeezed his thigh and began stroking his silky flesh. His skin was soft and smooth like a girl. The crotch of his yellow shorts suddenly tented outward. The E.D. liquid was finally taking effect.

He jumped up and said, "I need to take a shower!"

"Sure, okay...your robe is the white one -- the towels are over there - take off your shirt and shorts and put on the robe!" I said to him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. He grabbed the robe, took a towel and headed for the door. I stopped him before he opened it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds