My Fantasies Ch. 07

He leaned in and whispered, "You are so pretty I can picture you on the cover of the 'Victoria's Secret' catalog!"

I let him take my hand again only this time he pulled it below the bar top and pressed it directly on the bulge in his slacks. I tried pulling my hand away but he held it firmly in place. He even began moving it back and forth over his impressive erection. I sprung a boner inside my briefs.

"Have you ever done any modeling, cutie? I'm a photographer and am always looking for pretty girls just like you!" he said without a trace of a smile.

I wanted to cry out "I'M A GUY FOR CHRISSAKES!!" but instead, in an exasperated voice I pleaded with him, "What do I have to do to prove to you I'm a gay MAN?"

He'd set the perfect trap and I'd taken the bait.

"Come out to my car and convince me, cutie," he said with a gorgeous smile on his handsome face.

***

Only after I'd licked his flaccid penis clean did I finally raise my head from his crotch. He quickly fixed his slacks in place then put an arm around me and pulled me close.

"That was wonderful, Cutie, for such a young boy you're very talented," he said with a kiss to my forehead, "...and obedient too -- you did everything I told you...I wasn't kidding when I said I'm a photographer...and you know what? I'm always looking for young and fresh boys just like you...have you ever thought of modeling as a career?"

"Well, uh, no..." I softly replied, "I've never met a photographer before..."

"You have now. Would you like to model for me?" he asked.

I was intrigued by the idea. "I dunno, what would I have to do?"

He said, "We'll talk about it inside - I'll buy you another drink...you probably want to get THAT TASTE out of your mouth anyway!"

***

He was right about me wanting something to drink to cover THAT TASTE in my mouth. I'm fairly new and inexperienced to the gay scene, but I learned early on the longer a guys jizz ferments on your tongue the taste only gets worse and worse.

I swallowed three mouthfuls of my drink before I repeated my question. "What would I have to do?"

"Oh, just the basics to start with...you'll wear whatever outfit I think is right for you...I'll put you in different poses---"

"So I wouldn't be naked, right?" I interrupted.

His lips parted in a wistful smile. "Son, you'll ALWAYS end up naked!"

He saw the consternation on my face.

"Son, I'm going to be totally honest with you so I don't waste your time and mine," he said bluntly. "I sell my photos to distributors around the world. They sell the photos to men's magazines AND internet web sites. There is a high demand right now for young, and pretty white boys like you for men in South America, Africa and especially the Middle East...I'll start you out slowly -- you'll pose in briefs and jockstraps and you're pretty enough to wear women's panties, too...I'll have you get a hard-on and pose for me clothed and then you will strip and I'll take photos of your dick and then more photos of you masturbating until you shoot your load...it's pretty standard stuff..."

Huh? Masturbating in front of a camera is 'standard stuff'?

"How much would I make?" I asked.

He told me the amount and I quickly said, "That isn't much money!"

He answered, "Of course not, solo shoots don't pay much, but if you choose to pose with another boy, well, you can make three-four-five times that amount depending on what you're willing to do!"

"In a week?" I asked surprised with wide eyes.

"In one shoot!" he said. "I'll generally use you once a week...but IF you become in-demand with the customers, I might use you and another boy four-five times a week - hell, if you become popular you could make six-seven grand a month!"

REALLY?? I was deep in thought thinking about the offer. He bought me another drink and we sat in silence while I gulped it down.

I finally spoke up. "What do I have to do? Do I have to sign something?"

He smiled and said, "Nah, I make 'oral agreements' with all my boys, if you know what I mean?"

I knew what he meant and blushed one more time.

He leaned in close and said, "I'm going to leave now - thinking about you posing naked for me has given me another hard-on...if you're interested in my offer, I'll give you two-minutes to get into my car and make an 'oral agreement' with me!"

His alpha-male swagger and confidence caused me to spring another boner as I closely followed him to his car.

***

Marty the Photographer lives in a nice house in a nice part of town. Nothing fancy -- just another middle-class brown brick house. I parked in the driveway behind his car.

My nerves were on edge as I knocked on the back door. This was new to me and I began having doubts. I didn't know what I was getting myself into -- who knows? Maybe Marty isn't a photographer; maybe he's a freak who lures boys to his house and forces them into unspeakable sex acts!?

I took a deep breath and told myself, 'Get a grip on yourself, John, he seems normal and this is strictly business!'

I relaxed as soon as I saw Marty's smiling, handsome face. "Hey cutie, I'm glad you didn't change your mind...I have a feeling this is going to work out great for both of us! C'mon inside!"

The basement stairs were just inside the door and I followed him down the steps. When I saw the camera's and lights, my fears quickly subsided. He really is a photographer.

A shiver raced up my spine when I saw the big bed against the wall on the right. It was huge and unkempt. The bedspread was pulled back revealing burgundy sheets which matched the wallpaper above the bed.

A painting on the wall caught my eyes: Two young guys kissing; they were naked and holding each others improbably huge, hard cocks. His 'studio' reeked of sex.

Pretty cheesy, I thought, but it did confirm to me Marty is an actual photographer specializing in gay sex.

To the right of the bed was a burgundy love seat and the same garish wallpaper above it. That's where the studio ended. The rest of the room was a typical basement.

"What I'm going to do today is take 'test-shots' of you...before we go any further I have to make sure you're photogenic...just because I think you are doesn't mean a thing until I see the actual photos...take off your shoes and socks before we start filming!"

I sat on the love seat and did as I was told. I was suddenly blinded by bright lights -- I couldn't see a thing!

He laughed at my reaction and said, "Don't worry, cutie, you'll get used to the lights..."

"Are you wearing the undies I gave you?" he asked.

Even when my eyes became accustomed to the brightness, I couldn't see him. I could only hear his voice.

"Yes, Marty!" I said.

He had given me red cotton, string bikini briefs and I loved them the moment I pulled them up in place. The crotch was small and tight and my 'package' looked huge bulging out the material!

"Good boy...okay, I'll be using three camera's and all three will be 'live'...they all have red lights and when we're filming I'll tell you to look at a certain camera...to your left is camera one -- in the middle is camera two and on your right is camera three...can you see all three red lights?"

My eyes were used to the bright ceiling lights now and I could see the red lights. They seemed to be hovering in mid-air in the darkness.

"Yeah, I can see them, Marty," I said.

"I'll call out 'one,' 'two' or 'three' and when I do I want you to look directly at the red light below that camera with a big smile on your pretty face, can you do that for me, boy?"

"Yeah, I can do that, Marty!" I replied.

"It would be more professional if you call me 'Sir' from now on -- can you do that for me, cutie?"

"Oh, uh, yes Sir," I said.

"I'm going to be moving back and forth to all three camera's while you pose for me...when I yell 'HOLD' I want you to freeze-still in whatever you're doing until I get to the next camera -- when I yell 'ACTION' continue on, do you understand me, cutie?"

"Yes Sir, I understand!"

"ONE - stand beside the bed and slowly unbutton your shirt!"

"Yes, Sir!" I said smiling at camera one while my fingers slowly worked on the buttons.

"THREE -- open your shirt and show me your chest!"

"Yes Sir!" I said and immediately smiled at the red light on camera three.

My heart fluttered and filled with joy. This was going to be the easiest money I ever made!

"Pinch your nipples -- make your nipples hard!"

Oh my..."Yes Sir!"

I rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers a long time before they became hard little points.

"That's as big as they get, huh?" I heard him say. "Well, we'll do something about them later! TWO - take off the shirt by shrugging your shoulders and throw it on the love seat!"

"Yes Sir!"

"TWO -- unfasten your belt!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"ONE -- take hold of the zipper and FREEZE!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Turn sideways to me -- good boy -- TWO slowly lower the zipper!"

"Yes Sir!"

"FREEZE -- get your dick hard inside the briefs!"

"Oh, uh, yes Sir," I said somewhat sheepishly.

Usually stroking my thighs and running my hand over the crotch is enough for me to spring a boner, but not this time!

"Reach inside the undies and play with yourself!"

"Yes Sir!"

Try as I did, I couldn't get hard.

I heard him say, "Oh well, some boys are naturally camera-shy...too bad, you would have made a hot, little model -- you might as well get dressed!"

My heart sank in total despair. In my mind I was already spending the money I would make from my modeling career.

I suddenly heard him say, "There is one thing we can try if you want..."

I blurted out, "Sure -- anything -- what is it?"

"Have you ever smoked a Turkish Delight?"

"Nooo, never heard of it," I admitted.

"If that doesn't give you a hard-on nothing will!"

"Okay -- okay, I'll do it!" I eagerly said.

He suddenly screamed, "TONY -- BRING ME DOWN A TD STICK!"

Who was he talking to? I heard footsteps on the floor above us then a voice call out: "YES, DADDY!"

He said to me: "If this works, boy, you'll be so relaxed we could move on to the next step where you'll make some real money!"

Oh my God, I sure hope this works!!

TWO MONTHS LATER

I have no idea how many photo shoots I had with Tony. I loved each and every one of them. It seemed like every day SIR would have me take three puffs off a TD and I lost track of everything. The sex was FANTASTIC!! I not only had orgasms with Tony, but with other men SIR brought home with him.

Yes, I was living with SIR and Tony. We didn't have many photo shoots anymore, but the wonderful sex seemed endless. I must admit my favorite act was bending over for SIR and sliding my pussy back-and-forth on his beautiful cock.

SIR was very protective of me though. He wouldn't allow me to fuck any other man. He said he didn't want my pussy to stretch open too wide...he said that would make me worthless. I didn't know what that meant but was grateful he was looking out for me!

SIR opened a bank account in my name and deposited all my earnings. We had an agreement: I would stay with him and Tony for two-months then the money would be mine to do with as I pleased. He never showed me the bank book but I knew I could trust him.

***

I was soaking in a hot bath one of my last days there when Tony came in with a Turkish Delight. He had me take the usual three hits off it. My prick instantly hardened knowing I would be having sex real soon.

"One more," he said holding the TD to my lips. "Sir wants you to take four puffs today!"

I thought: If that's what SIR wants, of course I will.

Ohhhh, the euphoria! All my thoughts and inhibitions melted away! God, how I love this feeling!!

Tony had to help me out of the tub. He ran his hands over my body to make sure I was totally hairless for SIR. He caressed and fondled me until my prick was hard as a rock then wrapped a bathrobe around me. He held my hand and led me to the living room.

In my dreamlike state I saw a huge, brown-skinned man standing by the door. Another brown-skinned man, much older, was sitting next to SIR on the sofa. They stopped talking the moment I entered the room.

Tony positioned me two-feet in front of them then took off my robe. I looked at the man next to SIR and watched him nod his head with approval. That made me feel so good another wave of euphoric pleasure coursed thru-out my body.

The man took my boner in his hand and gave it a hard squeeze and my body flinched from the discomfort. The man simply smiled and moved on to my balls. He squeezed them hard and I involuntarily yelped in pain. That brought another smile to his rugged face.

Tony turned me around and pushed open my legs until they were as far apart as possible. The huge man by the door came over and he and Tony held me upright while I was forced to bend over. I felt a rather large finger at my entrance back there and without hesitation the man pushed it inside of me. Since my pussy hadn't been lubricated I again yelped in pain.

Tony and the big man stood me naked in the middle of the room and we watched and listened to the two men on the sofa.

They were serious. Neither of them came close to a smile.

I suddenly watched them shake hands then the brown man reached into his jacket and pulled out an envelope and gave it to SIR. He simply looked inside and nodded his head.

The man next to SIR nodded to the big man and suddenly my hands were forced behind me and something was attached to my wrists.

Did he just put handcuffs on me? I wondered thru the fog in my head.

The two brown-skinned men each grabbed an arm and led me from the room. It was the only time I felt a slight panic after smoking a TD.

My mind was screaming 'Where are you taking me -- where are you taking me?' But all that escaped my mouth was 'Whereeee'...

The older man whispered harshly in my ear, "I bought you - you belong to me now -- you will serve me the rest of your life in Riyadh!"

A million stars danced before my eyes as I was overtaken by a full-blown panic-attack. I took a deep breath and with all my might I tried to break free from them. I was no match for their strength.

The old man laughed at me and said quite loudly, "You have earned yourself your first punishment -- I will personally cane you on the flight home!"

He said something to me. I think he was telling me his name. I was so dizzy I thought: What a strange name!

I heard myself say to him, "Yes, Master!"

The Next Level

It didn't occur to me my upstairs neighbor, Mark, wanted more from me than friendship.

We hit it off immediately when I moved into the downstairs apartment a month ago and have become very close friends. He's smart and funny and I'm able to talk with him for hours.

I had a sneaking suspicion he might be gay, but never showed any romantic or sexual interest in me.

And then an odd thing happened: the past three-nights he has met me outside with a cold beer when I got home from work at midnight.

We sit on the love-seat on the side of the house in total darkness and talk and sip our beers.

I found out early on that he was one of those 'touchy-feely' kind of guys. You know the type, they place their hand on your back and give it a gentle pat, and every so often, when we laugh or he is making a point his hand will squeeze my leg just above the knee.

I always considered his touches as innocent..until tonight, that is.

He was telling me a story with his hand on my leg. It has never occurred to me to push his hand away, or even say 'Stop' to him. No, whenever he lightly massages my thigh I spring a boner and wait to see what he does next.

I guess it's time to tell you my secret -- my deepest, darkest secret: I'm scared to death but I want to find out once and for all if I'm gay - or not! Are the gay fantasies I use when I masturbate for real, or are they just that -- fantasies?

His hand creeps higher and higher until it is inches from the lump in my slacks. Notice I use the word 'lump' and not 'bulge' -- to my endless shame and embarrassment, I am not very well endowed.

I realize it is not my fault my hard prick is less than four-inches long and not very thick - I am small of stature and I understand I was born this way. Having a small dick certainly wasn't my choice, but I can't shake the feeling I am somehow less of a man because of it.

Don't get me wrong, I was always interested in girls. When I began jerking-off every night they were the focal point of my fantasies, but in reality, the girls I knew seemed shallow. I loved their bodies, but was totally confused by what they found to be interesting.

My best friend at the time said, "John, if you want to get into their pants just smile when they go on-and-on about nothing! They'll think you're a great listener, that you actually care...at the very least they might give you a handjob. Who knows? They might even spread their legs for you! Getting pussy is hard-wired into our brains, and if you want to have any kind of a sex life at all, you have to make sacrifices along the way!"

Interesting theory, but it didn't work for me. Try as I did, I could not tolerate their frivolous nonsense so I never had a steady girlfriend. I continued dating girls so my friend wouldn't think I was queer, but I was not attracted to any of them.

It was around that time my jerk-off fantasies began changing too. I had two basic fantasies: I'd masturbate to photos of girls on their knees sucking cock, and girls bending over taking a hard cock from behind. Those made for some pretty fantastic orgasms.

But for whatever reason, in a relatively short period of time, I was no longer seeing the girls in the photos...no, it was ME on my knees with a hard cock sliding in-and-out of my mouth -- it was ME bending over with manly-men thrusting themselves into my boypussy...OH-MY-GOD, my climaxes became volcanic explosions! I couldn't go back to fantasizing about women if I wanted to.

***

My neighbor Mark continues massaging my upper thigh. My prick is harder than it's ever been. The back of his hand brushes my erection thru my slacks. My breath catches in my throat and I become dizzy.

He leans over and says, "Johnny, I don't want to offend you or make you mad, but I like you -- I like you a lot...and I think you like me, too..."

Suddenly his fingers begin tracing the outline of my hard and throbbing prick. He says, "I want to take our relationship to the next level...it's up to you - what do you want to do?"

In all of my gay fantasies I never dreamed of a situation like this one. Not even close.

The men in my fantasies MAKE me have sex with them. They FORCE me to satisfy their hard, manly cocks thru blackmail or physical intimidation. I have no choice. And since I have no choice, no one can say that I'm gay, right?

I guess he took my silence as consent. He reaches over and with both hands begins to open my slacks. I immediately push his hands away.

"I'm sorry..." he softly moans.

I don't want Mark to get the wrong impression of me. I want him to know I'm not THAT kind of guy.

I quickly scramble to my knees before him, and with trembling hands, open his pants and pull them and his underwear down to his knees.

I hear him in the darkness mutter a surprised, "Oh my!"

My left hand grasps the shaft of his manly cock; I cradle his balls in my right hand. I wet my lips and slide them over his bulbous cockhead and take as much of him as I can deep into my mouth.

When I hear him groan, "Ohhh-yessssssss..." I almost cum in my pants.

I feel him caressing my hair as I bob my head up-and-down on a manly cock for the first time in my life.

"It'll Be Our Secret!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds