My Fantasies Ch. 07

So my roommate and I are sitting around our apartment getting high after striking out again at the bar. We both have been in a long dry spell with the ladies which isn't unusual for me, but for him it's practically headline news.

"I'm getting sooo tired of coming home alone and jacking-off every night, there's gotta be a better way!" said Mike.

I chuckle and tell him, "Hey brother, welcome to MY world!"

He continues: "You know, John, I'm not looking for love or anything like that -- at this point I'd settle on a bitch who only gave handjobs -- that would be better than doing it myself!"

"Yeah, but you'd still have to put up with their bullshit...all the crap you have to take from women just for the slightest glimmer of hope you can get in their pants, I dunno if it's worth it, man, jerking-off is quick and easy and you don't have to buy yourself dinner and a movie first, heh-heh-heh..."

Mike laughed then his eyes suddenly lit up and he said, "You know what my older brother Denny asked me last week? I told him about my string of bad luck and he looks at me and says, 'That's what the 'buddy-system' is for -- don't you and your roommate give each other handjobs when you're unlucky with the ladies?"

The smile vanished from my face. "Huh? You gotta be kidding me -- he was joking, right?"

"No, I thought he was but then he goes into this long story about him and his clique of close friends who gave each other handjobs when they didn't have a girl in their lives...he said guys have been doing that forever...it's a 'rite of passage' - not a queer thing...he says you're only gay if you fall in love with a guy...which makes sense to me, right?"

"Well, yeah, that's logical," I reply.

Mike leaned forward, looked around the apartment as if someone might overhear him, then softly said, "It wasn't only handjobs...they sucked each other off, too!"

I must have turned ten shades of red. "WHAT? NO WAY!"

"I'm serious, Johnny," he said looking me straight in the eyes. "Denny said it was no big deal...a dick is a piece of flesh, right? He said it was just like sucking your thumb!"

"Isn't your brother the one with the beautiful wife and three little kids?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, that's what I'm telling you! He's not gay -- he and his friends simply looked out for one another...nothing queer about it!"

"I, uh, I dunno what to say to all that," I softly replied.

"It's not like they had wild sex orgies," said Mike. "They had rules..."

"What kinda rules?" I asked.

"It was always one-on-one -- usually between roommates...when a guy sprung a boner, he'd tell his roommate, 'I'm horny' then he'd open his pants and take out his cock and the roommate would either stroke it or blow it - that was it...they never kissed -- they didn't sleep together -- there wasn't any foreplay, nothing like that -- if a guy got a hard-on he'd take it out himself, and the roommate would take care of it for him - 'wham-bam-thank-you-maam' -- no fuss -- no bother and everyone is happy!"

"Unbelievable!" I said.

"I know," he said. He pointed to the large bulge in the crotch of his jeans and said, "I gotta hard-on just thinking about it!"

I guess I stared at his bulge maybe too long.

EPILOGUE

"Hey bro, how's it going with that cute little roommate of yours? Did you break him in yet?" asked Denny to his younger brother, Mike.

"I'm taking it slow with him...I got him to where he can swallow all my jizz without choking or gagging...heh-heh-heh, you oughta see the expression on his pretty face when I fill his mouth with four huge loads -- simply precious!"

"So you don't have him bending over for you yet?" asked the older brother.

"Oh, he's bending over alright, but for now I'm just stretching his pussy with progressively longer and thicker dildos...when I finally fuck him I want him begging for it!" said Mike.

"You have any plans for him?" asked Denny.

"Well, you know, he's been kinda difficult -- he's fought me the whole way...I dunno, I might get some revenge and turn him into a sissyboy -- I can't wait to see the look on his face when I give him his first pair of pink panties! Hahahaha..."

"HAHA -- yeah, I'd love seeing him in those too!"

"Well, you taught me well, brother, I owe you -- you know I'll share him with you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds