My Fantasies Ch. 07

"Timmy, listen to me," I said calmly, "you can't just go anywhere you want -- it's dangerous! I need to go with you EVERYWHERE to keep you SAFE!"

Again, that incredulous look on his face. This time I didn't stop him when he opened the door.

I waited a few minutes then knocked on Jefferson's wall. "Did Edgar call you?"

I heard him answer "Yes, he did."

"He's taking a shower -- be gentle with him, okay?" I said.

"Sure-thing, baby, I won't hurt him too bad," he chuckled.

I stripped off my clothes and wrapped the terrycloth robe around me and met Jefferson in the hall. Jefferson wore only his boxers.

He smiled and said, "Edgar says the boy is as cute as they come -- you gonna like him?"

"Oh yeah...this is going to be fun," I replied.

"Okay then, how about a little help here?" he said staring at me.

I smiled and reached my hand into his boxers and grasped his flaccid cock -- it was a monster even when it was soft.

He took my head in his hands and kissed me hard. Between our kissing and my hand caressing his manly flesh he sprung a boner...so did I.

He looked at me and said, "Okay, it's SHOWTIME!" and went into the bathroom.

I quietly followed him inside and waited by the door. Timmy was showering in the last stall. There are six separate shower stalls and small changing areas where you undress and leave your clothes. I suddenly heard the boy yelling.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET OUT -- GET OUT!!"

Jefferson loudly said, "Hey there, sweet-meat -- daddy loves himself some white-boy pussy...bend over for daddy -- he doesn't want to have to hurt you!"

"NO-NO-STOP-IT-STOP-IT..."

I heard Timmy exhale heavily. I was sure Jefferson punched him in the belly knocking the wind out of him. I heard two sharp slaps against the boys face and Jefferson yell, "FEEL MY COCK, BOY -- TAKE IT IN YOUR HANDS -- DO IT NOW BOY OR YOU"LL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!"

I walked to the stall, took off my robe and burst inside the changing area and dropped my robe on the bench.

Timmy was hunched over still reeling from the punch to his gut. He had indeed took the huge black cock in his hands.

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MY PUSSY-BOY -- YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT - ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK!!"

Timmy sobbed like a schoolgirl. "No-no-no, please don't -- please don't do this!"

I shouted, "LEAVE HIM ALONE - GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, ASSHOLE!!"

Jefferson's booming laughter filled the shower room. "OH, LOOKEE WHO'S HERE -- WAIT YOUR TURN FAGBOY -- I'LL DO YOU AFTER I BUST THIS KID'S CHERRY!"

I yelled at him: "I'M WARNING YOU -- I'M GOING TO CALL YOUR PAROLE OFFICER - IF YOU DON'T LET HIM GO YOU'RE GOING BACK TO PRISON!!"

He paused for dramatic affect then released his hold on Timmy. Strangely, the boy still held Jefferson's hard cock in his small hands. The kid's beautiful, eighteen-year old boner standing straight out from his firm belly.

Jefferson angrily brushed by me and said, "One of these days you're gonna get yours, whiteboy -- you just wait and see!"

I winked at him but his threat sounded so real it made my heart skip a beat. Jefferson picked up a towel and his shorts and left us alone.

Timmy was still sobbing as I took him in my arms. His entire body was trembling with fear.

"Shhhh, it's okay," I said stroking his back and shoulders. "Shhhh, everything's going to be okay...I'm going to keep you SAFE."

***

Back in my room we sat side-by-side on the love seat. Both of our hard-on's tenting-out our shorts. There was a pre-cum stain the size of a quarter on his crotch and continued growing. I was sure he couldn't get the size and feel of Jefferson's huge cock out of his head.

I decided to go for it. I hooked the waistband of his shorts in my hands and yanked downward.

He flinched and cried out, "Johnny, I'm not gay!"

I replied by breathing hot air into his ear and saying, "I'm not either but sometimes a buddy helps out his buddy..."

When I grasped his hard little boner he exclaimed, "Ohhhhh" and didn't try to stop me.

He loudly moaned for a couple minutes then his hips began bucking wildly. I stroked him faster and harder and soon heard him crying out: "Oh -- oh -- oh -- OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD..."

At least five ropes of sperm and semen shot out of his slit. I was sure the kid had NEVER had an orgasm like that one before.

My hand and wrist were covered with his sticky goo but I decided it was now or never with this boy.

I pushed my shorts to my knees and guided his hand to my throbbing cock.

"Sweetie," I whispered, "it's your turn now..."

The joy and satisfaction I feel in my heart when a newbie wraps his hand around my prick the first time is indescribable. The next time, I'll have him do it slower, and after that, I'll be training those pretty lips of his.

Mean Street -- Part Two

Timmy and I cleaned ourselves with tissues and remained on the love seat; my arm around him holding him close.

I regretted calling him "Sweetie" so soon, but he seemed oblivious to it. He was probably more concerned about the excitement he'd experienced, not only now, but in the shower as well when he held Jefferson's cock far longer than I thought he would.

He yawned and I said, "Let's take a nap before dinner, okay?"

"That would be nice," he said.

I smiled to myself when his eyes went wide, I knew he was concerned about the two of us sharing the small bed.

"It'll work if we both sleep on our sides...you get against the wall and I'll lay behind you," I instructed. "It's getting hot in here, I'm going to take off my shirt!"

He hesitated while I peeled off my tee shirt. He finally shrugged his shoulders and did the same.

He lay on his left-side close to the wall and I was behind him. I innocently draped my right arm over him. He didn't seem to mind. His body was still slightly trembling from his run-in with Jefferson in the shower.

"It's still too hot in here. Did I tell you I always sleep naked?" I said and pushed the shorts down and off my legs. "Oh yeah, much better!"

I cuddled against him. His breathing was labored. I absentmindedly placed my hand on his chest and heard a sharp intake of air. I figured enough time had passed since his orgasm and the E.D. liquid should be working on him again.

I feigned a yawn stretching my arms. When I brought my arm down the back of my hand 'accidentally' brushed the front of his shorts. Ohhhh-yeah -- he had sprung another firm boner!

"You know, Timmy, you'd be more comfortable without your shorts -- do you want me to take them off for you?" I whispered.

I heard a guttural mewling noise then his head slowly bobbed his approval. My cock began throbbing again.

He lifted his hips at the right time as I lowered his shorts. I tossed them next to mine on the love seat.

I pulled him as close as possible against me. My hard cock nestled between his warm buttocks.

"Ohhh-yesssss, that's better," I groaned into his ear.

I stroked his hairless chest waiting for him to protest or push my hand away. When he did neither I massaged his breasts and pinched his nipples into hard little points.

His body flinched when I took his erection in my hand.

"Relax Timmy," I cooed in his ear. "Johnny's going to make you feel really good, okay?"

When he didn't reply, I repeated, "Okay?"

He sighed and softly said, "Okay."

I slowly stroked his six-inch erection for a minute or so then fondled his balls to see how high they were riding and how close he was to shooting his load. Too close -- I pushed his balls low in his scrotum and he groaned his frustration.

The boy had accepted my intimate caresses and had even masturbated me so I decided he was ready for some advanced education.

I abruptly pulled away and pushed him onto his back. I knelt between his open legs and took his cockhead into my mouth before he knew what was happening.

"J-J-Johnny -- noooo -- I'm not that way! Please, nooooo..." he whimpered.

I looked at his fresh, pretty face while gently holding and stroking his now-throbbing cock.

"Timmy, look at me -- LOOK AT ME!" I said, delighted to see his wide-open, baby-blue eyes staring incredulously at me.

"Timmy, I know this is new for you -- I know you don't understand what is going on here...but you have to trust me -- I've been a 'buddy' to at least a half-dozen boys who have gone on to be making hundreds of thousands of dollars every year as models and actors..." I lied, "and each one of them were just like you -- totally clueless to the ways of the entertainment business...they too thought sucking a guys cock was something only fags do -- but they learned -- they learned there's a quid pro quo system in this industry. Do you know what 'quid pro quo' means, Timmy?"

"I-I, uh, think so," he said softly.

"It means in order to get what you want -- you have to give back something of yourself...you do something someone wants then they'll be more open to give you what YOU want...that's the way this business works!" I said to the boy.

"Even if it means 'gay sex'?" he asked with wide eyes.

I quickly replied, "It's just sex -- it's not 'gay sex' it's simply sex! You know those six models and actors I told you about?"

He blinked and said, "Uh-huh."

"They all started out this way and now they're all married to beautiful women and five of them even have kids now," I sincerely lied to him.

"You mean they, uh, you know---"

"You betcha, they all learned to suck cock and they all learned to love taking it up their asses!" I said. "AND, they all made it to the top of their professions!"

Before the confused boy could protest, I pushed him onto his side and I changed positions so his hard-on was near my mouth, and my erection was inches from his lips.

I said, "Just do whatever I do!" and wrapped my lips around his hot cockflesh and took as much of him inside my mouth as I could.

I licked and sucked on his turgid flesh waiting to see if he would return the favor. I pushed his balls low again so he couldn't cum and resumed giving him one of my patented blowjobs.

After about a minute of his non-responsiveness, I released his throbbing flesh from my mouth and simply stroked it. He whimpered in frustration.

I said to him: "Do me while I do you!" and began licking his cock.

My heart leaped into my throat when I felt his tongue begin lapping at my own hard-on. His progress was simply too good to be true!!

***

Timmy was different from the other boys I trained. After his initial reluctance he became quite eager to go down on me. The other boys sucked me off because Edgar and I dangled fame and fortune before their star-struck eyes, but Timmy seemed to actually like doing it. Not only that, but he became more aggressive as well.

The boy had just swallowed my third load when I decided to experiment. With him still kneeling between my legs and his tongue lathering my balls, I pulled my knees back to my chest and spread them wide apart. I didn't say a word, little Timmy instinctively knew what I wanted from him.

His long tongue began licking my perineum and when that was wet, he curled his tongue and pushed it against my asshole. I nearly leaped off the bed with ecstasy when he pushed his tongue inside me and began licking the walls of my asshole. I had never sprung a boner so soon after ejaculating.

"Sweetie," I said softly to him, "how long have you known you're gay?"

He abruptly pulled his mouth from my ass and began stuttering, "Well, uh, I, uh, I dunno, it's just, uh..."

"It's okay to be gay, sweetie, I was just wondering," I said to the trembling boy. "I figured it out my senior year in high school...it was the worst year of my life...I didn't WANT to be queer, but I also couldn't go on denying my feelings for other guys..."

He refused to look at me but I saw several teardrops roll down his pretty face.

In a small voice he asked me, "Johnny, how long did it take?"

"How long did what take?" I softly replied.

He snuffled then said, "How long did it take for the guilt and shame to go away?"

I felt a palpable pain in my heart. Tears began welling in my own eyes.

"Timmy, lay beside me, I want to hold you," I said.

When I took him in my arms he began crying. I held him close to me and stroked his soft flesh until his sobbing subsided.

"It never completely goes away...I still feel bad about leaving my family the way I did...I never gave them the chance of accepting who I am...I didn't want them to be embarrassed by having a gay son so I ran away and came here...I've regretted that decision every day for five long years..."

We clung to each other well after nightfall.

When morning light shone thru the window I gazed down at Timmy's sleeping head slowly rising and falling on my chest. He looked like an angel. My heart ached with sorrow and regret. He was the boy I'd hoped and prayed to be with so many years ago.

***

"Johnny, this is all one big lie, isn't it?" he asked me. "Mister Rice didn't recruit me to be a model or actor, right?"

He caught me off-guard. I had been debating with myself to tell him the truth. To maybe help him escape before it was too late.

He continued: "Mister Rice is going to make money by forcing me to have sex with a lot of men, am I right?"

I was speechless. For an eighteen-year old boy, he had a firm understanding of reality. How could I admit to this sweet boy the nefarious role I was playing in Edgar's evil plot?

Suddenly my cell phone buzzed. I was actually relieved even though the only calls I get are from either Edgar, or old man Barlow at the front desk and they're never good news.

I felt my skin crawl when I saw it was from Edgar.

"Yes sir?" I answered.

"Have you fucked the new boy yet?" he asked.

"No sir," I replied.

"Good. I found a buyer to bust the kid's cherry. I'm leaving for the airport at 12:30 to pick him up," he said then added, "he's paying me a lot of money -- you might remember him -- I believe he busted your cherry too!"

OH-MY-GOD -- I suddenly felt sick to my stomach as alarm bells went off in my head.

And with the most nasty chuckle I ever heard from him, Edgar added: "He's paying me a boatload of money - who knows -- maybe I'll make it a package deal and have you suck his asshole while he fucks the kid silly, heh-heh-heh!"

Stars danced before my eyes; my anus automatically clenched tightly closed.

"Make sure the kid is clean and all his body hair is shaved-off -- understand me, boy?"

"Y-Yes s-sir," I stuttered.

***

I went over the plan with Timmy again and again because the timing was critical. I knew it would take Edgar 40-50 minutes to get back from the airport. That left us with a very small window of opportunity.

At 12:30 I stared out the window at the parking garage next to the bus terminal. I saw Edgar go into the garage and waited until I saw him leave in his car.

I called the front desk and spoke with old man Barlow.

"Hey old man," I said cheerfully. "I saw Mister Rice leave to go somewhere. If you want a piece of the new kid come up here right now!"

"I can't do that -- I'm the only one here -- I'll get into trouble if I leave the front desk unmanned!" he said.

"Bullshit," I said, "you've done it before! Just put up your 'Out to Lunch' sign!"

"I dunno..." he said.

"C'mon you horny old goat -- I know you're dying to feel the kids lips wrapped around your shriveled old dick! Let me tell you, I trained him GOOD -- the kid is a wonderful cocksucker! Hey, if you want, I'll suck your asshole while the kid blows you!"

I heard him moan then quickly say, "I'll be right up!"

Okay, the first part of the plan was falling into place. I left the rope and the handcuffs in the closet so as not to spook the old geezer.

When I showed them to Timmy earlier he was stunned. "Why would you have THOSE in your closet?"

"Mister Rice rents us out to quite a few freaks!" I said.

I let the old man into the room when he knocked and said to him, "C'mon baby, we don't have a lot of time -- get naked for us!"

The old man hesitated, but when he stared at Timmy kneeling on the floor he tore his clothes off in record time.

Timmy immediately began working on the old man's limp dick.

I silently retrieved the handcuffs and snuck up behind him. On cue, Timmy gingerly bit down on the cock in his mouth and I said, "Put your hands behind your back old man or Timmy will bite your dick off!"

"Nooooo," the old man protested but obeyed my command.

Once I had him in the cuffs, we went to work tying him up with the rope. I shoved a dirty jockstrap between his lips then taped his mouth closed. We laid him down in the closet with the admonishment "Don't try to escape old man or Timmy WILL bite-off your dick!"

I grabbed the money satchel from my hiding place behind the painting on the wall.

"How did you manage to save fifteen-thousand dollars here?" Timmy had asked me earlier.

"I saved every dollar the dirty old men I serviced gave me in tips!" I said.

"That's a whole lot of money!" he exclaimed.

"Not really," I said. "Not if you consider it took me five years to get it!"

We took one last look at the old man on the closet floor. His body was shaking so badly I knew he wouldn't be a problem.

We hurried down the stairway to the front desk. I went straight for the drawer where the old man kept the key to Edgar's office. DAMN-IT -- the drawer was locked.

"Crouch down and wait here," I said to Timmy. "The old man must have the key in his pocket."

I cursed myself all the way up the stairs for not checking his pockets earlier.

My heart sank when I searched his pocket and didn't find the key. Oh God, noooooooo...

I reached into the other pocket and suddenly became elated. There it is -- got it!

I hurried back downstairs and checked the clock on the wall behind the front desk. 'Okay, you're okay, John. Don't panic, there's still enough time.'

I sighed heavily with relief when I unlocked the drawer and found the key to Edgar's office. I went to the door, opened it, and Timmy and I went inside.

I went to the closet and retrieved Timmy's clothes. I searched around for something I could wear, too. Luckily, most of the boys Edgar recruits are typically around my size. I found a shirt and slacks and was relieved they fit me pretty good.

We found shoes and were ready to leave until I saw that the door to his safe was open. I opened the door and saw bundles of hundred-dollar bills. I just stood there staring at the money.

"C'mon Johnny, we gotta get out of here," Timmy said in a panic. "Grab as much money as you can and let's go!"

I turned to Timmy and said, "No, c'mon, let's get out of here now!"

He stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'll explain later," I said and led us out the front door and across the street to the bus terminal. I looked all around and there was no sign of Edgar.

We walked straight to the ticket window and I told the teller: "Two tickets for the 1:30 to Minneapolis!"

We had to wait ten excruciatingly long minutes before the bus began loading. All the while I looked out the window in search of Edgar. He was nowhere in sight. I breathed a sigh of relief.

We were third in line from boarding the bus when the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight. OH-MY-GOD, Edgar was walking towards the hotel with the familiar face of that evil man I'd met five-years ago. My skin crawled just looking at him.

Safely aboard the bus I was ever vigilant, keeping an eye on the hotel. My brain was screaming "HURRY-UP, LET'S GO -- GET US OUT OF HERE!"

I can't describe the relief and joy I experienced when the driver finally pulled out onto the street.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds