My Feather Girl Ch. 03b

We headed into town picking up the alternator, then after our purchase Chester called home to tell the girls we had to wait on it to come over from another store and would be gone about an hour more than planned.

We headed over to the mall, and Chester chuckled when I headed for the jewelry store, "Just an errand, huh?"

I grinned and snagged a salesman. I pointed out the men's ring Betty had spotted but needing something like it for a woman. He got the size from her old ring and we went hunting. There wasn't anything even close in a ladies size, so it was going to be that ring, but SEVERELY downsized. It would be at least two days before I could pick it up. I put my deposit down and gave him my cell number to text when it was ready.

I was floating on air going back out to the truck.

"Man you got it bad kid," he said with a grin. "What you going to do if she says no?"

I gave Chester an abbreviated run down of me and Betty. Working almost four years together, coming to a realization when we came down to open the casino down here, a very edited version of her problems with Zack and her living with me ever since, our getting away from the problems up there to start over down here. "Now if we could only find a decent place to live."

"There's quite a few apartments around."

I chuckled, "Well according to her highness they don't have enough kitchen to properly cook in. The ones in our budget are not in very good shape. We were starting to look at small houses even but that's about the same price range as the decent apartments. I mean, I'd do what I can to get something nice for Betty, but having a nice place but not being able to pay the electric bill doesn't work too well."

Chester chuckled at Betty's opinion of the kitchens, "You could always buy."

"We thought of that, but we're young enough that the interest rate will kill us. And finding somebody to owner finance to a couple new in town is not very realistic."

"Yeah," he smiled, "you young whipper snappers are just something else now aren't you?"

I just grinned and shook my head. We chatted a bit about the area. His and Linda's folks had been in the area for five generations, back before the area had grown like it had. They had one son, married, living in Green Bay now. He asked a bit about my work, and I filled him in on some of the ins and outs as we reinstalled the alternator. He would make a comment to relate to something around here and then ask more about what Betty and I did.

Before you knew it, I had it reinstalled and fired it up. Everything tested good so we headed back in to clean up, Linda insisted we stay for supper. We did, specifying we had to leave shortly after since we had to get to bed to get to work later. I could see the dreamy look in Betty's eyes, she was getting tired. DAMN THAT WOMAN CAN COOK! I don't think I could eat another bite.

We went back to the hotel, staggered into the room, stumbled into the shower, and fell into bed, too tired to remember to take her plug out.

The groan from the bathroom the next morning made me ach for her ass again. The vision in my mind of her face as she pulls the plug from her own ass making me grin.

___

The next two nights I was constantly asked what was up, seems I was grinning a bit all the time, spending a fair amount of time in the shop repairing comparators and shufflers and main boards, and... well, you get the picture.

Of course I did take the occasional call on the floor, swinging by Betty to glimpse down her top or watch her ass swing as she walked away with her butt eating that back seam. And just when I wasn't expecting it, I'd get a flash of bare pussy when the button on her skirt slit 'just happened' to come loose. Seeing her lean forward and then grin at me, presenting a perfect view of her firm nipples, kept me coming back for more.

Oh this is pure heaven and torture at the same time. It's a blessing and a curse being able to show more down here. I can feel Hank's eyes on my boobs making them ache for his lips. And when he looks at my puss, all I want him to do is reach in and make me cum. Lift my skirt and put his tongue against my clit while he fingers my ass. Let me pull his pants down and inhale that delicious dick as he shoots down my throat.

___

I got a text from the jewelry store. "Hey Betty, are we going to do any Christmas shopping?"

Her eyes lit up at the S word, "Well, we could, but I'm not sure how much we should spend yet."

"I would say we only get one or two little things until we find a place."

"Mmmm, okay. We could pop out and see Linda and Chester again."

"Oh?" Linda is nice and easy on the eyes in those revealing outfits she wears...

"Yeah, she told me we should stop back out if we had the chance. They're kinda nice for older folks."

Are they having one of those shark week festivals again?

Betty gave Linda a call and let her know we were going to stop out after lunch for a bit.

We wandered the mall a bit, hitting some of the department stores, meandering up and down some of the isles with Betty trying to get a few clues to what I wanted. I did a bit of a fake out, going by the jewelry counters but asking about necklaces, not rings. I didn't want her to have ANY clue.

We separated and I went deeper into the store we were in, and right out their outside door and around to the mall door nearest the jewelry store. Ten minutes later I had a small ring box in my pocket. I ducked out amongst a group of teenagers passing the store in the opposite direction, and headed for another department store on the other end from where I started.

Only once inside that store did I text Betty and let her know I would meet her near the food court. I grabbed a little trinket from the rack beside the register so I had a bag. Betty met me a few minutes later with a slightly larger bag from one of the men's stores.

Chester and Linda weren't expecting us for a few hours, but what the hell. We hopped back in the truck and headed out.

I could hear Chester's radio going out in the shop so I gave Betty a quick kiss and squeeze of her ass, well, maybe not so quick a squeeze since she sighed into our kiss as I let my pinkie dip between her cheeks, then I headed to the shop as she went to the house.

I went up to the house. I could hear Linda working and singing in the kitchen. I came around the corner and there was Linda leaning over the island... boobs jiggling and swinging... NAKED! "Oh... sorry."

I turned around to give her a chance to cover up.

"It's okay."

I turned around to see her standing there... still naked. "Don't you want to... um..." I glanced down at her bare chest.

Linda grinned and looked down, "What? Put something on?"

"Um... yeah."

Linda shrugged and smiled, "not really."

"REALLY?!"

From her look I must have had quite the expression.

Linda chuckled as she bent over to put the pie in the oven not even putting her legs together. I could see right through to her... her PUSS! She turned and sat at the island and waved me to the stool beside her. "I enjoy being looked at. You certainly didn't mind looking the other day."

"You saw me..."

"Of course dear, that's why Chester put that mirror there. So he could watch me."

From her chuckle I must have had quite the look... AGAIN

"Like you don't run around naked in front of Hank?"

I grinned thinking about Hank's eyes on me.

"Uh Huh, that's what I mean. And you didn't seem to mind Chester ogling you when you guys pulled us back here."

"But... Ummmm..."

"And your Hank didn't mind taking a peek at old lady boobs."

"HE WHAT?!"

Linda snickered, "don't blame him, I was teasing Chester and he just happened to look. Kinda nice to know I still got what it takes."

That made me grin, I LOVE the feeling of Hank looking at me.

"So you don't mind Hank looking at your boobs?"

"Like I said, I like being looked at," she looked down at my top billowing open, "and what about you?"

I was grinning and probably turning a hundred shades of red while feeling my nipples harden to diamonds, "Welllll..."

"Soooo?"

I gulped, "You don't mind Chester looking at my boobs?"

Linda grinned, "Give him a chance and he won't be looking at just your boobs."

"What?"

"Chester's an ass man, I just force him to look at my boobs once in a while. And it will get him even more revved up with you to look at." Linda snickered, "You should see him when I take him strolling around the mall and let him ogle the teeny boppers in their short skirts, longest he's lasted is two hours before I let him drag me home."

"Mmmmmm," I closed my eyes remembering the other day Hank and I barely made it in the door.

I opened my eyes to Linda looking at me, "Sooo?" then glanced down at my barely covered chest.

"You... You don't mind?"

Linda just smiled and leaned back putting her hands behind her head thrusting her boobs up and out.

I took my top off slowly, but Linda just smiled as I bared my little boobs, then looked down to see if I was going to take my skirt off. Well hell, she was naked so what the hell. I slipped my skirt down, and had to turn away to hang them up and run my finger up my legs to catch what was dribbling down my thighs.

"Oh, Chester is gonna LOVE your ass!"

I screeched and jumped turning back to her grinning at me. "So what do we do now?" alternating between wanting to spread my legs and arms wide and wanting to curl up and hide.

Linda grabbed her phone from the counter, "Well, I was going to make Chester something to nibble on. How about I tell him his dessert is ready and we'll just play it by ear?"

I was so excited and nervous that 'dessert' totally slipped past me.

I found Chester bent over a mower motor and moving to the music as he worked. "YOU STILL ALIVE OUT HERE?" I shouted over the music.

He grinned and reached up to turn it down, then glanced over my shoulder, "Where's your better half? I thought you guys weren't coming until after lunch."

"Christmas shopping goes quick when you're on a tight budget." I nodded toward the house, "Betty headed up to the house to surprise Linda." Linda must like those shark movies too, I can hear it all the way down here.

Chester grinned, "Someone is in for quite a surprise that's for sure. So did you get it?"

I grinned so hard it hurt, "Yeah, looks wonderful. It took a big chunk of my savings but Betty is worth it."

"So when are you going to pop the question?"

"Early Christmas morning at work, it will be pretty slow and I've got it all set up to catch it on camera."

He chuckled and grabbed my shoulder, shaking me and squeezing it. "Good plan, an ugly old fool like you has to have all the advantages you can get."

We chatted a bit more as Chester worked until his phone chirped. He looked down and grinned, "My lunch is ready, Linda says Betty has something for you to snack on as well."

What is it with all the shark movie music?

We headed for the house, chatting a bit and Chester grinning like he had quite a surprise. "Have a seat boys, we'll be out in a minute," Linda hollered from the kitchen. He took his seat at the head of the table and waved for me to sit at the other end. I kept hearing that music.

I had just opened my mouth to say something when Linda came in behind me from the kitchen with a sandwich on a plate in one hand and his ice tea in the other... and not a stitch of clothing on! She leaned over and gave him a kiss while he groped her ass, her tits hanging nicely and her closely trimmed bush not hiding ANYTHING!

There was a hand on my shoulder as Betty sat a glass of tea in front of me, AND SHE WAS NAKED TOO! She leaned over and kissed me then pulled back to look me in the eye, "Just something to drink for now since we ate, you'll get your dessert later," and drug a wet finger across my lips. WET WITH HER JUICES!

Betty sat beside me and Linda across from her. While that did hide her lower body from my view, she was doing nothing to hide the rest. Linda sitting with naked tits across her crossed arms on the table, nice chewy little nubbins on display. Yes she was an older lady with a few little wrinkles here and there and the small signs of childbirth I could see before she sat down, but all in all a beautiful woman.

I was making the trip back up her body to see her smiling, "Something wrong Hank?"

Please please please, let Hank be okay with me being naked...

I looked at her for a few more seconds, then over to a grinning Chester and realized he was looking beside me. I turned to see Betty with her arms up on the backs of the chairs, her little tits thrust out. I looked at her emotions washing over her face, from pure nervous joy to a little fear. I smiled at her and the hand that was behind me shot to my crotch to grab my VERY hard cock.

Oh god can I just pull it out and ride you? Let me stay naked Hank.

I heard Linda chuckle and turned back to see her hand snaking towards Chester under the table, "I mean I guess we could go put something on if we had to."

I was trying to form a thought, any thought, while looking between two lovely naked women... the one on my side of the table thoroughly enjoying groping my hard cock, getting my utmost attention.

Chester stopped mid bite, "Uh uh woman, you know you're not allowed to wear anything at home unless we have company."

Linda waved to me and Betty.

"Doesn't count any more, they've already seen your lovely body."

Linda grinned, "But I'll be the only one..."

"That's up to Betty," Chester said. They both turned to look at her.

I turned to see Betty with a hopeful look on her face, "Well I guess if Hank doesn't mind. It wouldn't be fair for Linda to be the only one naked..." Betty said a little slowly.

I slowly looked down her naked body, her nipples puckered up harder than I could remember. Down her smooth belly to her shaved pussy, hips rotated forward and legs slightly spread letting her delicious aroma free already. I could see her suck her breath in as I made my way back up, grinning as our eyes met.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I heard the snapping of teeth...

In a flash Betty was between me and the table with her arms wrapped around my neck in a death grip. I brought one hand up to cup her tit and pinch her hard nipple making her squeak into our kiss. When my other hand found her ass and I let my finger brush her rosebud she tipped her head back and SCREAMED! Trembling and spasming in my lap in orgasm.

Cant... stop... cumming... don't... want... to... stop... CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!

"I think dessert is ready," I heard Chester say.

"Mmmm, definitely," Linda sighed. We broke our kiss enough for me to see around Betty. Linda was pushing Chester's plate aside and laid herself back on the table lifting and spreading her legs. "Fuuuuu..." Linda gasped as Chester's head settled between her legs.

God can I get any sluttier for Hank? Like I did for him up north before Tarra and Ebi came in, but on purpose. Will he eat me like this in front of... OH FUCKKKKK!!

Betty was slipping from between us and then I about had a heart attack when she imitated Linda, slipping between me and the table and lying back spreading her soaked pussy in front of me. That sweet aroma short circuited any rational thought, I put my hands on her thighs to spread her legs as my thumbs spread her dribbling pussy, and I dove in.

Chester and I created one of the loveliest duets I have ever heard and we never spoke but our tongues were working. Mine in Betty and his in Linda as we kept them groaning and gasping and screaming. I got Betty through three decent orgasms before I sat back and gazed at her inflamed dribbling pussy, her lips as dark as I could ever remember. Seeing her flinch and moan when I caught a dribble with my finger.

"Want to give me a hand in the shop Hank?"

I looked up to see Chester wiping his face with a napkin, Linda's juices looking pretty good on him. I bet Betty's looked just as good on mine. He stood up and cupped Linda's tit as he leaned over and gave her a good kiss before heading out he door. What the hell, I did the same getting a nice moan into my kiss from Betty.

We just lay there a bit trying to catch our breaths, two sluts laid out for their men. I felt Linda's hand on my belly just below my boobs, and I let mine flop over on hers.

Linda took my hand and we pulled each other up, stopping just inches apart. I could see and smell her juices on her face from Chester's kiss, could she smell mine?

Linda grinned and licked her lips, "It's good to be a slut isn't it?" She gave me a quick kiss, totally unexpected, but tasty, and we grabbed plates like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Just two sluts walking around with cum dribbling down our thighs and on our lips. Doing dishes and chatting away without a stitch on. Wondering what it would be like to live like this?

We had things picked up and wiped down when Linda turned to me grinning. "You want to take the boys some fresh tea, or should I?" holding the glasses in front of her boobs.

I grinned, "I'll do it. Should I shake my butt at Chester?"

Her eyes went wide and her mouth came open, "Oh hell" she groaned," he's going to fuck me into next week as it is."

"And?"

We both giggled at the effect the other was going to have on our guys.

We went back out to the shop and Chester went right back to work with not another word said, until I couldn't take it any more. "You knew they'd be naked..."

Chester looked at me grinning, "Knew, no. But I hoped."

He went back to work giving no indication of continuing, "And?"

I could see him smile without him actually looking at me. "I knew Linda was when you got here, she doesn't wear anything unless she has to. It could have went either way."

I grinned at Linda bopping around naked, reminding me of Tarra and Ebi back up north. "She doesn't huh?"

"She likes to be looked at and I like to look."

"And away from home?" remembering her hopping out of the truck when we pulled up in front of them and then her outfit when we got back, both of them giving us some nice peeks at their bodies.

He turned to me grinning and shrugged.

We stayed out in the shop a bit more with Chester skirting any attempt to discuss Linda's nakedness. But about an hour later we had tea delivered, by my naked girlfriend! Betty with a glass of tea in each hand wearing only her smile and a pair of flip flops. I tried to ask a question but I got a finger across my lips, then a kiss, followed by a nice grope of my aching cock.

This has been so wonderful. Running around naked, no worry on who might see me. Feeling Hank's AND Chester's eyes on me, and yes, I did wiggle my butt at Chester, right after I shook my boobs at Hank!

When it was time to go, Betty came out in a big elastic top tube thing, her top and the shorts she was wearing earlier under her arm. As soon as I pulled out, Betty lay over on my lap and pulled her dress down and put my hand on her tit before pulling the rest of it up around her waist.

I drove and cupped and played with her tit quietly enjoying her body in the afternoon light as we drove.

"Hank?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are we okay?"

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"Back there at Chester and Linda's, when I was, I mean when Linda and I were..."

I smiled and lightly pinched her nipples, "You mean when you two were running around in your birthday suits?"

I felt Betty tense up, "Um yeah. You're not... mad are you?"

I chuckled, "Me? Mad at seeing you naked?"

"And Chester too."

"Mmmm, yes he was enjoying looking at you, right up to the point when he had dessert."

Betty let her breath out, "So it's okay?"

I let my fingers start walking down her chest toward her belly going as far as I could reach but not able to get to her pussy. "I told you I like to see you in your birthday suit."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds