My Feather Girl Ch. 03b

How could I have ever NOT wanted to be well and truly fucked while I had a plug in my ass? SLUUUTTT!

Betty slid down to her knees, leaning back against the stands and pulled me to her mouth, taking me fully and sucking every last drop from me before leaning back with a smile and raising her hand for a help up.

Betty sat back on the stand then stood back up quickly. She looked at the moving pad and her wet spot, "Yeah, I think this will do," with a little giggle in her voice.

We did go up to the lunch room, and true to prediction she did eat a quick sandwich standing beside my table. I bit my tongue several times as I watched her catch our cum running down her leg with her finger and lick it clean. How I managed to swallow my drink of Pepsi when she whispered in my ear I will never know. "It would be sooo much better to have your cum in my ass... again."

Or allll over my boobs!

Every time I saw her for the next two hours she was putting her finger in her mouth like she was sucking it clean. I was getting ready to take my late break when Betty went by. "Storage room," was all she said.

When I went to the storage room Betty was standing at the other end of the hall. This time there was no knock, she came through the door right behind me before it had a chance to close. I was pushed to the back corner and she knelt down almost ripping my pants down.

As my pants hit my thighs, my cock was engulfed straight to the back of Betty's mouth with her trying to get more in. In a few strokes she had shed her top around her waist one hand and was cupping and playing with her hard nipple as the other was stroking the parts of my cock she couldn't get in her mouth, moaning and slobbering all over me.

Cum Hank, you've filled my puss and ass, fill my throat and cover my boobs!.

A topless woman loving the blow job she was giving is a force that cannot be resisted. I did the only thing I could, I grabbed the top of her head and unloaded like I hadn't cum in months. Shot after shot as Betty tried to pull me down her throat. I had given her most of it when she surprised me, she pulled back and jacked the last of my load onto her tits. A couple of shots on each tit leaving her cleavage clean.

I leaned back against a box as I watched Betty. Sitting back on her heels, knees spread baring her shaved dripping pussy. Head kicked back with eyes closed grinning as she worked my cum into the upper slope of her tits. "Yeah, I think this will do."

She opened her eyes, looking straight at me, then brought her wet fingers to her lips and cleaned them, "Definitely."

Betty leaned forward for one last lick and suck before putting me away, then sat up on the edge of the stands. Her skirt flipped back down, but she left her top hanging on her elbows until we had to leave, and even then keeping it outside her tits until the last two buttons.

I swung through the high roller area several times that night, enjoying the grin on Betty's face and the sheen on her chest and thighs.

The walk out to the truck was lovely with Betty clinging to my arm making her top billow open even more. The skirt came up and then off as we left the lot, followed by her top when we turned the corner. "Head for Linda and Chester's'" was all she said as she crawled across and began fishing for my firm cock.

The cruise control went on and the seat slid back, I was not going to deny her any pleasure. I caressed her pillowy nipple, grinning as I slid my finger across the crusty top of her tit and feeling her groan around my cock as I did.

What I found as we got to Chester's was not what I was expecting. There was about a half a dozen more vehicles around and some music coming from the house.

Betty hopped out of the truck with just her shoes on, coming around to unbutton my shirt a few more buttons then linked arms and we headed for the house.

WWWOOOWWWWWW!

In addition to us and Chester and Linda, there were four more couples, and all with naked women. Three of the couples were about Chester and Linda's age, but one was closer to ours, and all of the other women had some sort of nipple jewelry. Two wore just simple bars, but one of the older ladies and the younger one each had some nice dangly jewels hanging from some huge nipples. Those two also had sparklies hanging from belly button and pussies as well.

There were the usual handshakes amongst the guys and hugs and cackles amongst the girls as we were introduced. A few of the girls grinning at Betty's chest and thigh decoration making her BLUSH.

Mmmm, this is nice, bare boobs, and Hank isn't freaking out. OH SHIT! I forgot about Hank's cum dribbling all over me.

"'You look like you had quite a night," one of the ladies said as she was pressing her body to mine. She leaned back with her mound still pressed to mine, her nipples just barely touching mine. "Was it as much fun as it looks like?"

But that was not the best part. When Betty turned back to me one of the girls squealed. "Oh that is soooo hot, aren't they wonderful?!"

The young girl with the big crystal dangling from her clit turned her butt toward Betty and spread her cheeks enough to show her plug in her own ass.

Betty wasn't just blushing now, she was turning RED!

OH GOD THIS IS EMBARRASING! I totally forgot about that plug in my ass. Mmmmmm, wiggling my butt a little, but I can still feel a bit of his load moving in me!

"That settles it, I'm not going to be the only one with no jewelry," Linda hollered out. "I'm getting my dangly toy."

"Get the long bar for your nipples while you're at it," Chester called out.

"Both at the same time?" she answered.

"Of course, and I'm putting them in."

Linda tried to sound dejected, but the twinkle in her eye and ear to ear grin betrayed her. That and the chuckles of two of the older ladies in agreement. They merely responded with 'you'll see' when I asked what's up.

Linda came back in almost skipping and 'presented' her toys to Chester. "Assume the position woman," he said pointing to the front door.

Linda grinned, gave him a hell of a kiss, and dashed off to the front door like a little kid, cheeks bobbing nicely. We came out to find Linda dragging a long coffee table to the middle of the front porch, then getting up to lie back on it, knees up and spread.

Chester looked soooo put out to have to kneel between her legs, leaning forward to give her pussy a quick lick making Linda screech. The first toy he produced was a decent egg sized steel ball. Attached to it were two short chains with a smaller marble sized ball at the end of each chain.

Chester ran the large ball up and down her wet lips, pushing in slightly as he passed her opening, making her clench. After a few more passes with a little less reaction each time, he paused again, but this time he popped the large ball up into her pussy as his pinkie made its way into her ass as her clit was sucked between his lips.

Somewhere in there Betty had backed up against me and put my hands on her tit and pussy, pushing my finger to her clit when Chester popped the toy in her wet pussy.

Would you do that Hank? Would you take me in front of them?

"Fuuuuccckkkkk," Linda groaned and grabbed her tits pulling on her nipples as she trapped Chester between her thighs.

Chester took a few more licks, then looked up at her, "You ready for your nipple bar?"

Linda put her palms on her tits to flatten them, then took just her nipples between her fingers, "Mmmm Hmmm."

She grinned as Chester took a long bar about the diameter of a thin knitting needle and showed it to her before starting. It looked about four of five inches longer than the span between her nipples, and in the center was a little smaller version of what was hanging from the large ball he put in her pussy.

Chester took the balls from each end and lifted her right nipple making her hiss, then groan as he slid about six inches of the bar through her nipple, one I hadn't realized she had pierced.

There were several groans and gasps from Linda as Chester 'seemed' to have trouble getting the ball screwed back on the end of the bar, tugging and twisting until it 'finally ' went back on. Then he took her left nipple and began sliding the other end of the bar through it, barely far enough to put the ball on and puling her right nipple toward it in the process.

He gave it a little tug to one side, "Are you ready for me to center it?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," was the high pitched response as we watched her nipples harden up in anticipation.

Chester took the center and slid the bar all the way toward her left nipple, then kept right on going past center until it was pulling the other way against her right, until it was pulled almost to the center of her cleavage making her whimper.

There was a gasp as he reversed direction and a groan as the bar was traveling through both nipples at the same time. A shudder when the ball hit her left nipple pulling it to the center like he had done with the right.

Back and forth increasing speed with every pass as well as lifting it closer and closer to her chin keeping constant tension on her nipples as the bar slid back and forth pulling one and then the other to the center of her cleavage. The volume and intensity of her noises increasing as the speed and tension increased.

Evidently some threshold was reached. Linda's hands came to her nipples lifting the bar away from her chest as her hips pivoted off the table and she squirted about three or four feet across the porch.

FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!

When Linda came Betty did also around my finger, enough to start flowing down her thighs again, and it sounded like the other ladies had their own enjoyment behind us. Her hand came up to cover my hand cupping her tit as she laid her head back against my shoulder, eyes closed with a dreamy look on her face. "Do I look that far gone when I squirt for you?"

I brought my other hand up to cup the other tit and roll her nipples between my thumb and finger, "Mmmmm, worse."

"No way..."

"Betty, how far is it from the bed to the patio door?"

"About eight or ten feet."

"And the railing beyond?"

"Another three or four."

I was going to answer, but the young lady beat me to it. "Bullshit!"

We turned as a unit, me never letting go of Betty's tits, to face the owner of the voice also being groped by her man. "No way you squirt that far. I've only squirted about six feet on a good day when I watch what I'm doing," she continued. Her guy grinning at causing a slight hesitation in her voice when he lifted her nipple by her jewelry.

Betty turned her head slightly to me.

"Well the only time she's squirted so far is when I'm in her ass or down her throat," I said.

"And it's not like I can see either way. The only thing I see when he's down my throat is his balls hitting my nose..." came a dreamy response.

Watching them come to me as he drives that lovely dick down my throat, feeling my throat stretch to take him in. Seeing his balls clench up as he gets ready to unload. Feeling that dick swell even further when they empty into my gut. Mmmmmmm.

"No fucking way!"

"I know my body aches when I cum like that for him."

"But you don't squirt that far."

Betty just looked up at me again.

I smiled and tweaked her nipples, "Every time so far."

We heard a groan from Linda as she got up from the table stretching her legs out. She hissed when she centered the bar in her nipples keeping some inward tension on both nipples with the bar.

When she stood the implications of the two little dangling balls from the nipple bar and the steel egg in her pussy became apparent. You know those little noisy desktop toys with the five steel balls hung together in a row? Lift the end one and let it go and it goes back and forth making a solid steel on steel clink as each end ball flips out in turn.

Now picture that dangling in her keyhole, every little movement making the balls clink, sending the vibrations up into her pussy to her g-spot or across to her nipples with the long bar through her nipples. Seeing her juices beginning to run down the chains from her pussy and her nipples harden with various clinks of the little ones on her nipple bar as our brunch went on was HOT!

All in all it was a nice morning. Having a nice social time with other couples. Enjoying Betty against me or in my arms naked while enjoying the view of the other naked women. Being encouraged to cup and squeeze and play with her body as the other guys were playing with their women, who in turn were squeezing and playing with their guys but without the ease of access to us we enjoyed with them.

I'M DRIPPING AGAIN! All these guys looking at my little boobs. Their eyes slowly taking me in and seeming to enjoy it. And they just smile when they look at me, not hiding like they would have to out in public. I think I even saw Jennifer looking at my dribbling puss.

In a short break when it was just us guys one of the older men looked at me, "Does she really squirt that far?"

I chuckled, "The first time it happened I thought the window washer was outside hosing off the patio door."

"No way..." he said softly.

"No way is right," said the woman coming up beside him. "It's not possible," as she brought his hand up under her tits.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Prove it," she said.

I just smiled, "ask Betty."

The older woman stayed with us for a bit before a burst of laughter from the ladies in the kitchen got her attention and she felt 'compelled' to return to the fold.

For the next few hours we had a nice social gathering, me finding out a bit about some of the other guests, but mostly being questioned about me and Betty. After my third trip through the buffet the girls decided to rejoin us, or is that ambush us?

I wonder if Hank would mind if I got my nipples pierced? All those things hanging from nipples, I bet they are HORNY all day long. But I don't think I could get my puss pierced, I mean it looks good, but somehow I think it would hurt too much.

"Hmmm?"

"So have you guys found a place yet?" one of the older ladies asked.

That was the downer, "No, we're still staying in the hotel, and I'm not sure how much more per diem we'll get."

"You guys have to get out of bed in order to go looking for an apartment!" Callie, the young redhead, said.

I wish we were spending ALL our spare time in bed with Hank's dick buried in me! "No, we just can't find anything with a decent kitchen at a reasonable price. We started including small houses, but we're still in about the same position."

"And what position is that? Bent over with your snatch in the air?" Callie asked giggling.

"NOOOO!" Well, not ALL the time. I was grinning at the memory of Hank fucking my ass this morning before he put my plug in.

They laughed at my reaction.

"You know Linda, you could always rent them Chad's place," one of the other older ladies said. I think her name was Bea. "It's not like he's going to be back to use it."

"Oh I don't know, that place is a bit remote for a couple of young kids."

"Yea, then she could practice her squirting so she can perform like she says," Callie quipped. She looked right at me, "I mean come on, you don't REALLY squirt that far?"

I remember coming to after I first took Hank down my throat. The ache in my legs, my toes uncurling. "I don't know..." I said softly.

"What do you mean you don't know? How can you NOT!?"

OH GOD, they're all looking at me. "Well the only time I really squirt is when... when I take Hank down my throat."

Somebody spit their drink out, "Bullshit," somebody else said.

"Prove it," Callie said. "I dare you to walk over there, drop to your knees and suck him down."

"I can't."

"HA!, I told you!"

"No, I mean I can't do it on my knees."

"HUH?"

"I uh, I have to lie on my back, and watch his dick disappear as his lovely balls come closer until they hit my nose." I said softly.

"I still dare you," turning me and pushing me towards the guys.

They each slipped in front of their guys, bringing hands to tits. Betty slipped in front of me then tipped her head back. "Hank, could I get my dessert now?"

I didn't catch it, "Sure babe, what did you want?"

Betty reached back between us and gave my firm cock a nice squeeze. "You."

"Huh?" I looked around to see five grinning women. "Oh." I took a deep breath. "Are you sure about this?" I asked a little softly.

"Mmmm hmmm, as long as the one in the morning goes in my ass," releasing her grip on me to wiggle said ass against my now aching cock.

I nipped at her neck making her gasp, "As long as you're sure about this I guess I could be talked into it."

"Talked into it, huh?"

"Mmmmm," dropping one hand to her mound to press her ass back into me.

Betty ground against me a bit, then took my hand and led me to the front porch. I was kinda expecting her to just lie back and take my cock down her throat just to prove the lady wrong. That was not her intent.

Hank's going to do it, just like Chester did to Linda. He's going to take me in front of all these people.

As we approached the table Betty turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck drawing her body up tight against me. I received what could only be described as a body kiss. Lips to knees plastered against me. Chest moving a bit as her mound ground against my cock and her leg hooked behind my thigh.

Just when I was really getting into her kiss she broke it off and grinned biting her lips, then began sinking to her knees. Rubbing her cheeks on my hard on like a cat as she undid my belt, grinning up at me as she dropped my slacks, little whistles and cat calls from the other girls as she closed her eyes and SLOOOOWWWWLLLYYY took my cock between her lips and pressing forward just as slowly until I was pressed against the back of her mouth just barely into her throat.

Betty tried and tried to get my cock into her throat, turning and pushing but not having any luck getting me into her throat. She pulled back and licked the underside of my cock and then grinned up at me. "Nope, not going to get it in like this, guess I'm going to have to flip over."

Betty got up enough to slip back on the table and lay back with her head off the end. I stood up and stepped out of my slacks and walked around to the end above her head. I leaned forward to put my hands on her tits and spread my legs to get down to her level, spreading a bit further than I had to in the hotel.

Betty reached for my hips and pulled me to her mouth. "Come to mommmmmmmm..." the rest of that just hummed into my cock.

Fill me...

Her throat was working overtime as she pulled me in, no stopping half way and then pulling me a second time to get me all the way in. Groaning around my cock as she held me there being accompanied by a few male and female groans around us.

Betty was pushing me out, but only enough to breathe, then pulled me right back in working my cock like a mad woman. Feeling her nipples harden to diamonds in my palms. The next time she pulled me back to clear her lips, "Fuck my throat," she said loud enough for all to hear and pulled me in hard and deep.

I got a good grip on her tits and pushed that last half inch down her throat making her squeak and her hips rotate up a little. I looked from her shaved mound to her spread thighs... and up to the doubtful older woman standing there thinking she was far enough away to be safe.

Evidently I paused too long, there was fingernails in my ass urging me deeper. I gripped Betty's tits hard enough for her to squeak around my cock and she started arching up. In three strokes Betty began cumming and her first squirt landed at the lady's feet.

But when I began filling Betty's throat she arched up like she was bending in half... and sprayed the lady standing between her legs from knees to open mouth, again and again until she collapsed back with my last shot down her throat. I pulled out looking down at her red face and HUGE grin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds