My Feather Girl Ch. 03b

I stood over my lovely fiancée, almost cumming again when she reached up and pulled me forward enough to dribble the last bit of my cum on her tits with a groan before collapsing back totally spent.

It's GOOD to be Hank's slut! Everyone watching him take me!

I barely kept standing to make the two steps back to a chair before collapsing myself. The only sound was a LOT of heavy breathing. I chuckled as Betty groaned straightening out her legs, her toes starting to uncurl.

Our two bejeweled ladies went to Betty's side and got her standing and helped her into the house. Linda on the other hand unceremoniously deposited my pants in my lap, then grinned before scooting off into the house when she looked over her shoulder at the woman who had been hosed down by Betty.

I got a few shoulder / titty shakes from the ladies, and a 'lucky son of a bitch!' from two of the guys. I looked over my shoulder at my limp fiancé being hauled off by two naked women and had to agree. GRINNNNNN!

OH GOD WE DID IT, we really did it in front of all these people, Hank took me with no hesitation. I could die a happy woman today... do I REALLY have to take a shower? It's just Hank's cum ALL over my boobs! GIGGLE

Mmmmm, I bet Hank is wishing he was in here with the three of us. Tammy holding me up while Jennifer teases me. Wiping Hanks cum from my boob and bringing it to my lips.

Oh that's not nice, running her finger around and around my nipple before bringing me Hank's cum. Running it back and forth across my lips before letting me have my prize.

God she has such nice boobs! Bet she's a nice C cup the guys all like. And her jewelry dangling from her nipples just makes you want to wrap your lips around them. Tammy's soft pillows in my back feel so nice, bet her kids loved breast feeding on them.

Hmmm? Tammy is turning my head to look at her over my shoulder. She's looking at me like... and licking her lips...

OH FUCK! My hand shot out to pull the head at my boobs in tight. Jennifer took my nipple between her lips and almost made me cum. I can feel her teeth nipping at my nipple.

I turned and look down at Jennifer enjoying my boob, almost the same look Hank has when he nibbles on me, but different. Hank is more forceful, almost taking my nipple. Jennifer has such a light touch, little butterfly licks.

I feel Tammy's hand coming around my side beginning to cup my other boob, "You have such lovely boobs. I wish mine were shaped like yours." She is cupping my boob, running her finger back and forth across the bottom of my boob.

Why would she want little boobs like mine, she had such nice big boobs, they swing and sway with every step. The guys all look at them when she walks into a room. "There's no way I can go braless and get away with it." I did grin at that, I haven't worn a bra to cover up with in soooo long.

Damn Jennifer, that's not fair kissing across my cleavage. Sucking my tit like you want to inhale it, biting at me like a starved woman. Mmmmmm, I can feel a cool breeze on my nipple as Tammy turns me back to face her.

"That was so hot watching you take Hank in. I can take Terry in once in a while, but watching your throat expand for him made me cum on the spot." While she was speaking she was turning me until our lips were barely separated.

I was so concentrating on Tammy's lips so close, feeling her breath on my face I wasn't paying attention to the hands sliding down my side.

Tammy turned her head and closed her eyes and I instinctively did the same as our lips came together. Such soft tender lips, her tongue darting out between them to lick mine.

AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE... I felt Jennifer's tongue go between my lips to my clit as Tammy cups my jaw and holds me to her face while her tongue invades my mouth.

Without thinking I spread my knees to give Jennifer better access to my puss, putting one hand behind her head while my other wrapped around Tammy's to plaster my lips to hers.

Tammy cupping and squeezing my boobs while I scream into her mouth and Jennifer sucks my very core. I'm cumming so hard only her hands on my ass keeping me from falling down...

Tammy is still behind me, but Jennifer is lathering me up, her hands slowly running up and down. Back and forth over my boobs, around my butt and across my mound.

Plastering her body against mine working her big boobs back and forth across my little ones. I thought she was going to kiss me, but it was just a peck before she squished me between her and Tammy to kiss Tammy. Each of them grinding against me as they were groping each other around me.

I was almost ready to cum again as I felt a soapy shaved mound working against mine making my clit bump against hers and another slippery mound trying to get between my cheeks. But Tammy couldn't wait and I was let go to let them get to each other.

I slipped from between them to rinse off as I watched them mashed together, me totally forgotten standing right next to them. Watching them work their soapy boobs back and forth across each other as each had their fingers in the others puss.

I rinsed and dried not being able to take my eyes from them making out right beside me. Running my hand over my own boob matching Tammy's grip on Jennifer. I only caught myself when I realized I was diddling my clit and reaching back to bump my plug while I watched Jennifer getting Tammy off.

I dried off as they cuddled on the floor of the shower in the warm water. Well almost dry, my puss wouldn't quit dribbling watching them cuddle and kiss, reminding me of Tarra and Ebi. I closed my eyes remembering the kiss... THAT kiss. I can almost taste Ebi...

I'm with Hank now... but he said I could...I mean the way a woman kisses is sooo much different... Mmmm, and the feeling of Jennifer's tongue in my puss was WILD!

I walked back into the living room a 'reborn' woman. The guys looking at my naked body, some looking at my boobs, some looking at my puss or butt. Or Hank's slut with the big crystal in her ass! But the desire in Hanks eyes as they roam up and down my body does things to my insides that I never thought possible. All I want is for him to take me and touch me and nibble on me... and love me.

Betty came back in the room with that glow. Even freshly showered she still had the glow from cumming earlier in front of everybody. I could only smile as I looked up and down her body, her juices making her lips wet.

But a long night and a wild morning was taking its toll on her. I drew Betty to me and we made our way to the truck. I had no more than slid in and Betty laid her head across my lap totally oblivious to still being naked.

I pulled my jacket across her and let her sleep for the drive back to the hotel. She wrapped a towel around her to walk back in, and once in the room it dropped as she continued to the bed.

Betty leaned over the night stand and pulled out her big plug, knelt over the edge of the bed and held it up on her butt just above the one still in her ass.

I grabbed the lube and lubed it up, enjoying playing with her as I worked the little one in and out a bit before removing it, hearing a squeak and a satisfied sigh as her ass sucked the large one home.

She groaned as she crawled up on the bed and looked over her shoulder at me looking at her plug filled ass. "Hurry up with your shower and come to bed."

"You're not taking one?" I asked getting undressed.

"Nope," she giggled, "the girls took care of me at Linda's."

Boy did they take care of me, her tongue between my lips, and what she did to my clit... What would it be like to lick hers? I mean I taste myself when I clean Hank. But what would it be like to run my tongue through another woman's puss?

I rinsed off quick and came back to a wonderful sight. Betty curled up on her side, that big jeweled head between her cheeks catching the light from the bathroom before I shut it off.

I slid in behind her to cup her tit, but she pushed me back and snuggled in under my arm wrapping her fingers around my firm cock. God it's soooo terrible being pushed around like that...

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 486 milliseconds