My Feather Girl Ch. 03b

Betty turned to lie on her back, letting me just barely get to her pussy if I leaned that way a bit. "So we could go back?"

"You want to?" Betty didn't say anything so I glanced down at her nod and a worried expression. "Naked?" on the next glance the expression turned to pleading.

"Well that depends, do I still get my dessert on the dining room table?" I asked grinning.

On the table, on the front steps, one the hood of the truck, anywhere you want it!

Betty didn't answer, she hopped up kneeling beside me and thrust my hand to her pussy. As soon as my finger touched her clit she exploded, screaming in my ear and hanging onto the headrest.

Betty trembled a bit then fell back knees spread, dribbling inflamed pussy on display, "Any time..." she said softly, gasping when I ran my finger between her wet lips and grinning when I licked her juices from it.

Betty stayed that way all the way back to the hotel, not pulling her dress back up until she got out of the truck. When we got to the room, I was stripped and mounted, Betty riding my cock, squirming and clamping while she held my hands to her tits, using every last bit of her pussy on me until I couldn't hold back and filled her with a roar...

I was lying on my side with Betty using my arm for a pillow, one hand holding mine to her tit and the other keeping my other hand firmly on her pussy with one finger in her slit. The squishy sounds of wet pussy and the little moan when I moved that finger, told me it wasn't a dream...

___

So that laid the ground work for the next three days. Head out looking at houses in the morning followed by a ladies naked lunch and juicy pussy dessert. Chester and I would head out to the shop for the last hour or two while the ladies conspired before our heading back to the hotel to sleep through the heat of the day until going to work that evening. Well, the first two days anyway.

Mmmmm, I can't believe how wonderful this feels. Running around out here naked. The look on Hank's face when he looks at my boobs and shaved puss. Chester's little smile at my boobs, and the look I see in the mirror when his eyes are locked to my ass... FUUUCCCKKKK!

On the third day, Christmas Eve, we had our plans changed. I was directed by a woman stripping in my passenger seat to go directly to Chester and Linda's. Betty stayed that way all the way out regardless of who was beside us, ignoring any looks and whistles.

Let them look! I'm only for Hank. Anytime anywhere. Touch me, play with me. Make me SCREAM!

When we got to Chester and Linda's we didn't get to the house or shop. They came out of the house, Linda naked of course, and directed us to his Crew Cab with the tinted back windows. The girls got in the back naked and we were off... shopping.

Only pulling little tube things around tits and waists once we arrived at the mall, and thin enough to let even Betty's soft nubbins stand out! Linda looked like she had just stepped out from a freezer and Chester was grinning looking at her. Probably as bad as I was grinning looking at Betty!

Oh god, the way Hank looks at me! Look at me bounce my boobs Hank. Can you smell how horny I am for you? Can you see my juices flooding my puss and running down my thighs?

Well kind of, the girls were shopping for Betty's new wardrobe and we were approving. HELL YES! Linda was pulling things off the rack that Betty was objecting to at first for being the wrong size.

"That's the whole point dearie!"

What? Then she winked at me and shook her boobs enough to made her tube top drop off her boob and let her nipple pop out. And her hands were full so she had to let her boob hang out there until she hung something back up. OH!!

A look of clarity came over Betty's face and then a BIG grin. We were treated to a fashion show of snug shorts, thin skirts, and loose tops. Linda showing Betty how to flash us her tits and legs and even her pussy some times, making sure some of her skirts were thin enough to flip this way and that at the merest hint of a breeze, and yet be nice and solid hanging straight if there wasn't.

Chester and I really enjoyed the wrap around dress instructions. Linda had her put it on and then try to open it to flash her tits. Didn't work so well. But when she showed Betty how to tie it with it already outside her tits, and only pull it over them once it was tied, Betty looked like she just got the worlds best Christmas present. I know I thought so too as she pulled the dress outside her tits a few times to make sure she had it right!

Mmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmm. Can I just pull it out of Hank's pants and sit and suck on him for a while, only an hour or so... watching that delicious dick swell in his shorts as I flash my boobs at him.

Finishing before lunch with a nice small assortment of clothes and Linda promising to take Betty out shopping again, we headed back to their place to make 'final adjustments' on some of her purchases. Chester and I snacked as the girls were in show off mode.

Naked women at the sewing machine and ironing board, removing buttons and re-ironing tops to open the neck line. Shortening up skirts and taking them in to put in side slits. All of which requiring a few trips past us, dipping fingers in pussies and wiping them on our lips!

It's so wonderful to sit here like this working on things. I almost forget the boys are there ogling us, until I notice those lovely lumps in their pants that is. The look on his face when Linda fingered herself and wiped her fingers on Chester's lips almost made me cum. I did cum a little when Hank sucked my juices from my fingers. GRINNNNN!

"I feel so decadent like this."

"Like what?" Linda asked.

"Standing around naked while the boys are dressed."

Linda chuckled, "Mmmmm, reminds me of one of my uncle's old porn movies my cousin and I found in the attic. Took forever to find the projector, but wow! An old black and white movie with all the guys dressed up in their tuxes, the ladies in their sheer or barely there dresses, and the servants all running around with just caps, tiny aprons, stockings and shoes."

I giggled, "For me it was one of dad's VHS tapes. An orgy dinner party kinda like that, but with all sorts of little groups. Three or more guys on a girl and vice versa. And the main scene of a girl sprawled and tied in the middle of the room with all the guys taking turns with her three at a time, and being cleaned by the maid after fucking her."

Linda just smiled and let out a soft groan.

"That was the first time I saw two girls going at it. Didn't really understand it at the time. My old boyfriend was always trying to get me to do it. And Hank has said..."

I was going to say more but Hank was coming... and his fingers playing with my ass and puss as he went by to the bathroom just made me forget what I was saying.

Betty stood grinning like it hurt to show us her outfit for tonight. Standing up straight, it was a nice outfit revealing a little more than some but not bad. But lean forward and I could see either of her tits completely down her neckline, turn and lean a bit and I could see her tit in profile through the over sized arm hole. When she walked there was a hint of the side slit on her skirt, but kneel a little and a nice bit of thigh showed, kneel to the floor like she was getting a reserve bag and it opened almost all the way to give me a peek at her shaved pussy.

Betty beckoned me to her, "And the best part is I'm accessible, check this out." Betty turned with her back to me and took my right hand and brought it under her right arm to the oversized opening. "Reach in."

Lift the back and fuck me Hank! Like in the old movies.

Betty tipped her head back and sighed as I reached in and cupped her tit, no fighting to get my hand in there. I played momentarily, then she took my other hand and slid it in the side slit of her skirt heading to her pussy. I didn't have to be told, I nipped her neck as I touched her clit.

It was a good thing I had a hand in her top holding her, Betty let out one of the biggest screams to date and was spasming in my arms as she squirted down her legs. I just let her cum a bit, then laid her on her back on the table and feasted on her dribbling pussy, only looking up when I heard Linda scream out beside her.

Chester and I sat back admiring our handy work, the girls laid out panting on the dining room table. Linda naked and tits heaving, Betty 'dressed' with her tit escaping one arm hole and her skirt flipped up baring her glistening pussy. Life is so GOOD!

SLUUUUUTTTTTTT!!... Wonder where I could get a little maids cap and apron? GRIN

___

Betty made one addition to her outfit that night. Before going out the door she handed me her little jeweled plug and bent over spreading her ass, hissing as I slid that little plug with the large head home, grinning at the way it kept her cheeks spread even when she stood up.

Super slut, wishing Hank was driving his dick in my ass instead! Mmmmm, but going to work commando and plugged, definitely SSLLLLUUUUTTTTTT!!

I was fairly calm when we went to work, but as the time approached I was getting bigger and bigger butterflies in my stomach, what if she said no?

By two o'clock Christmas morning everything was set. The pit boss had closed down the roulette table near the jumbo slot machine and surveillance had repositioned the color camera. I had the ring box in my pocket, and the head of security was standing by.

Betty was called to the main cage to sign off on a fill order, and as soon as she was out of sight we moved. I unlocked the machine and spread a spare smock over the hopper, positioning the open ring box in the middle. I ducked back around the other side of the isle as security made the call. "Security to Slot Host Supervisor."

"Go ahead."

"Could you come over to three charlie zero eight, we have an open door."

"On my way."

When Betty came around the corner I stepped in behind security. As she turned to open the door and reach in for the log book he stepped aside and I knelt down.

Betty began to turn back with the open ring box in her hand, "What the..."

I took the hand holding the ring box, "Betty Sanders, will you marry me?"

There was one of those moments when everything stood still waiting on her answer, and then time went into overdrive. Betty screeched and dropped straddling my knee and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me and kissing me and kissing me finally pulling back to look at me, "I love you."

One of the customers off to the side hollered out, "So is that a yes?"

Betty tipped her head back grinning, and yelled loudly, "YEEESSSS!!"

There was quite the round of whistles and yells as I slipped the ring on her finger before bringing her hand to my lips. I felt Betty tremble and then wrap her arms around me as my thigh got wet and warm.

"Dessert already?" I whispered in her ear.

Betty snickered, "If we wouldn't get fired..." she whispered back, then closed her eyes and came again rolling back on the plug in her ass!

OH GOD! How does he do that? I could see myself laid out in front of all these people, Hank eating me until I caaaaaa...

For the next few hours we didn't actually get much accomplished with all the well wishers and congratulations. An impromptu celebration in the cafeteria compete with cake and punch just extended it.

At last break I drug Betty to the shop, closed and blocked the door, then hoisted her to the workbench and had my dessert. She had to bite down on my spare smock to keep from screaming but man, was she delicious.

AIIIIEEEEEEE!! I slipped my hands in my top and strangled my own boobs! Hank's head up my skirt while he sucks my clit and finger fucks my puss and bumps the plug in my ass!!

Clocking out amidst many well wishers, a text from Claude on the road, ABOUT TIME YOU MADE AN HONEST WOMAN OUT OF HER. A champagne bucket with a note in our room, 'Congratulations! D.R.', our general manager.

By the time we made it out of the shower we were exhausted and just dropped into the bed we had crawled out of barely ten hours ago.

___

A few hours later we were both well refreshed, and then enjoyably exhausted again, and again, and again...

Every time I think this can't get any better Hank surprises me again. Waking me up making long soft love to me, looking in my eyes as we cum together, then letting me roll over on top of him after filling me. Feeling his dick begin to soften in me, then firm back up as I undulate on him, pulling his hands to my boobs as I grind back and forth while his hard dick bumps that plug in my ass through the walls of my puss. Feeling his breath quicken and his grip on my boobs grip harder as he gets close.

Hank has shifted his hands on my boobs, using them like handholds to push me down on his dick. Hearing him grunt as I bottom out on him, I can't hold out any longer. "CUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG."

I tipped my head back and just flooded Hank as I felt him shoot in me again and again as he bellowed. Falling forward on his chest as his arms gave out. Plastered together head to toe as he keeps twitching in my puss making me quiver to match...

I woke around noon to find Betty lying against my side, holding her hand up to admire the ring. I took that hand and kissed her palm, "I did okay?"

Betty grinned and pulled herself up onto my chest dragging hers through my chest hair. "Mmmmm, more than okay."

That was followed by her plastering her lips to mine while wrapping her arms under and around my neck while her pussy was humping my cock. Feeling her wet lips spreading on either side of me, grinding her clit against the head of my cock.

Betty snaked her hand down between us and was playing with my pubic hair, "Um Hank?"

"Hmmm?"

He said I could. But what will it feel like on my puss and clit?

"Do you remember when you said... when you said I could... trim you?"

I reached down and grabbed her ass making her sigh, "That's something you'd like to do huh?"

"Mmmmm, and then I want you to shave me, completely."

"You know if I get between your legs to do that I'm going to have to eat you until you scream?"

Betty closed her eyes and grinned, "Amongst other things."

Will Hank finger my puss while he sucks on my clitty? Or maybe even finger fuck my ass!?

"I guess I could live with that."

Betty giggled and slid down, stopping just long enough to lift my cock and slurp on the head, run her tongue around and around a few times, then jump up and skip off to the bathroom coming back with a pair of scissors.

I don't really want to take the plug out of my ass, the way it moves and bounces as I walk, but the thought of Hank fingering me...

"How short?" she asked working the scissors and grinning.

I smiled back at her, "It's been a while so I would say half inch or better. Wouldn't want me to have to worry about a rash or anything now would we?"

Her eyes went wide, "Oh DEFINITELY not!"

Betty laid the big towel out on the other bed and I assumed the position. You really have to love someone to let then crawl between your legs with a sharp pair of scissors!

Betty grinned, and even giggled a bit with the first few big clumps of hair. Once she had me 'chopped down' as she put it, she took to trimming up and making it neat. I think she got it a little shorter than half an inch, but time would tell.

Running my fingers through what was left of Hank's hair. I think I got it a bit short, a bit stubbly instead of soft and curly. Will it feel like his face when he's fucking my puss?

Betty was between my legs admiring her handy work, running her fingers back and forth through what was left of my hair as she wiped me down with a damp wash cloth to get the little stragglers, then jumped up grinning, "MY TURN!"

I started to get up but she pushed me back to the bed, "You switch the towels out, I'll get the razor and hot water."

I had the towels changed when Betty came from the bathroom with two coffee mugs of steaming water and a razor as well as some other stuff she sat on the edge of the table. She dipped the corner of a washcloth in the hot water and laid it on her landing strip as she lay down... THEN BENT HERSELF IN HALF!

Betty looked at me and said in a husky voice I hadn't heard from her before, "Do it all, take it all off."

I looked down at her ass on display, a few little wisps of hair around her rosebud and up her taint. "Even...

"All of it..."

I grinned and pulled the razor from the cup of hot water and put a hand on her cheek to spread her even more. Setting the razor just below her rosebud and slowly taking those little hairs off one side.

"fu... fu... fu..." I heard Betty whisper, and again as I did the other side. Probably only taking a dozen hairs in total, but she was now baby smooth up to her pussy.

Don't cum... don't cum... don't cum... oh god would Hank stuff his fingers in me like this?

I put my hand on her thigh to put her legs down and she squeaked and flashed her eyes open grinning. Betty let her hips rotate down a bit, but still kept herself wide for me to finish.

And just because it was there I dipped my tongue into her slit to catch some of her juices building up. Oh, that is such a lovely squeak!

I ran the razor up one lip to get the little hint of stubble, and then ran my tongue through her pussy. I took another swipe with the razor, and another with my tongue. Two more and one side was done, well she really only needed one swipe, but one more each just in case... you know.

FUUUUCCCKKKK! I can't hold out when he does that. Only a little one, but I bet I'm dribbling like a little kid. OH GOD THAT'S NOT FAIR! Dribbling on my shaved ass!

By the fourth run of the razor, and my tongue, on the other side, Betty was flowing like she was ready to cum. "Ready to lose your landing strip?"

Betty raised her head and looked at me with a bit of a glazed look, "Take it Hank, take it all."

Two decent swipes to knock it down, and one final to catch the little stubble and Betty was now bare and bald in front of me. I couldn't hold off, I spread her pussy with both thumbs and dived in.

There was a screech, there were fingers in my hair holding me to her pussy, and there were ankles in my shoulder blades just in case. I had no intention of moving, I was being given the nectar of the gods directly from its source. Betty was cumming and cumming, flowing into my mouth as quickly as I could drink it down.

I drank my fill, only stopping because I was getting a crick in my neck and wishing she was up on the table like out at Linda and Chester's.

I sat back on the chair admiring my handy work. A grinning sweaty woman with quite the sheen on her mound and thighs. Might have to take her to the shower and ravage her again!

Betty was coming back to life, rolling to one elbow to sit up, rolling forward to stand and stagger to my chair to straddle my lap trapping my hard cock between us. "I love you," she said just before planting her lips to mine, holding me tight, and groaning when I reached back and squeezed her ass.

FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!! His stubble on my bare mound!

Betty broke the kiss and reached down between us to put me at her pussy and sank down in one quick stroke, well lubed and ready. "OH GOD!" she gasped. "You're going to make me cum again! Your stubble on my bare puss..."

And on my CLIIIIIT!

Betty was trembling and hanging on for dear life around my neck, and I was getting close from her spasms around me.

When she collapsed against me I almost wanted to check for a pulse, but I could feel her heartbeat though her pussy around my aching cock.

Betty's hand went out to the table, feeling around for something, then came back with her small green plug and the lube. She pressed it to my hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds