My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39

When my mom heard her say that, she put her hand down to my pussy. Denise moved aside and my mom's fingers slid inside of me. She started hard right away, but with only two fingers, but soon she was adding more until all four were up inside of me and I was screaming.

Then mom said, "Do you like mommy's hand, Lucy?"

I of course screamed, "Yes!" which made her just give it to me harder.

I started yelling "Fuck me!" over and over again, until she made me cum, and then she wiped my cum all over her chest and she brought her enormous breasts up to my face so I could lick them clean.

I left Monica then. I honestly didn't care about her for the next ten minutes and my mom and I just had sex alone. Now I knew there was a ton going on around us, as I could hear all the moaning, but I didn't even bother to look for the longest time. After I made mom cum, I finally looked. Carol had Kayla on her face and Monica was licking Carol. Thing is Denise was fingering Monica.

I had this funny thought and I knelt down next to Monica and said, "Welcome to our club." She took a second to smile at me, but without saying anything her drunk self went right back to Carol's pussy.

Well soon the strap-ons were out and there was even more moaning. I let mom fuck me, so Monica could see before mom pushed Denise aside and gave it hard to Monica. I grabbed Denise and took Lyndsey away from Stephanie, and took them into the next room. I wanted some more sister time.

Denise and Lyndsey were both giving me this sexy look as if they expected this to be some plan or that I wanted to talk to them, but I just said, "I just want you two."

They both started fondling and kissing me and soon we were just lying on the floor in a big mess, fingers sliding in and out and squeezing whatever was near us, tongues licking whatever came near our mouths. We had sex for a while before I said, "This reminds me of college."

Denise said, "I wish Jessica was here, that would have been just like school."

I started to kiss Denise and really think about how wonderful it was to first kiss her and fall in love with her all those years ago. Then Lyndsey kissed me, and as usual she made me melt. But the hottest thing was watching the two of them kiss. The intensity in their eyes as they made out, or even just how lust-filled they looked when they would look at one another's bodies. I started sucking Lyndsey's boobs and soon she was lying on her back. I began to rub my pussy against hers, and then started kissing her and feeling our large breasts together. My nipples were so sensitive.

Denise at first went back and forth fingering the two of us, but when I had arched up for a while really rubbing my clit on Lyndsey's, Denise moved around and sat on her sister's face. She was facing away from me and so I slid my finger in her. I wasn't fingering her very well as I was too busy trying to rub myself against Lyndsey, but after Lyndsey orgasmed, I don't know what came over me, but I started licking Denise's asshole. She loved it of course and she said, "Mmmm, just like your momma."

I'm not sure why, but I climaxed right then. My clit was still on Lyndsey, but I hadn't really been rubbing it since she came, but all the stimulation and hearing her say that about my mom just brought me over the edge. When I recovered I licked Denise's ass until she came, and then I fingered the hell out of her. Denise had leaned forward after her hard cum, and Lyndsey got out from under her, and she started fingering her with me. We just had one finger in each, but we were both really giving it to her and she was very loud.

Denise turned and looked at her sister and said, "I love you, Lyndsey."

I thought it was so cute I think I teared up. We made Denise cum again, before we rejoined the party.

I looked for Monica as soon as I walked in the room and she was lying on her back with my mom fucking her with a strap-on. Right next to her Kristen was lying on her back, and Jill was fucking her with a strap-on. Carol, Kayla, Stephanie, and Mandy were on the other side of the room all doing something, but I really didn't pay attention.

I went and grabbed a strap-on and the sisters helped me put it on fast. Then I went over and started sucking my mom's boobs while she fucked Monica. I gave Jill a quick kiss, and then I whispered in my mom's ear. Soon enough we were all on our feet. Monica was in the front and I slid my dildo into her. Then mom put hers in me. As I moved forward and backward to fuck Monica I was also getting fucked by my mom. Mom as usual had her hands on my boobs and was helping to thrust as well. We had a great rhythm going and I at first just had my hands on Monica's boobs, but soon I was gripping her shoulders and pounding her as hard as I could.

Kristen and Jill stopped and Jill came over and wanted to join. She started to fuck Patty, but it was in her asshole. Kristen at first rubbed Monica's pussy, but she went someplace else after a while.

We did this for a while, and Carol came over at one point and kissed Monica for a while. I also remember Mandy coming over and touching all of us, but the four of us fucked until we were all just exhausted, and my mom actually said, "My ass is sore."

I grabbed Monica by the hand then and laid her back on the couch. I just laid on top of her for a while and we kissed for a long time before she said, "I never imagined anything like this could happen. You and your mother . . ."

I didn't say anything, I just started to move and I put my strap-on inside of her. She spread and let me and it slid in so easy. We started kissing again, and I slowly pumped her, but soon I was rising up and really giving it to her again.

I said, "It's too bad, Erin and Lacy aren't here."

She just said, "Oh", but she had the cutest face, and I could tell that me saying that really turned her on. She put her hands on my boobs and just was staring at my bouncing chest while I fucked her.

Kristen finally came over and started kissing Monica, and me a little, but mostly her. I made Monica cum and then I noticed that people were starting to go up to the bedrooms. I watched the sisters walking up with Stephanie and Amanda, and then it was just the three of us left.

I asked Monica if she was going to spend the night. It was only around twelve o'clock at this point. She didn't answer me at first, she sort of looked confused and stressed out so I asked her if she was okay.

"Lucy I want more than anything to stay here, believe me, but I don't know how I would explain it to my husband."

"Tell him you're drunk and you don't want to walk home," I suggested.

"My kids would wonder why I didn't come home."

"They'll sleep in late, right?" Kristen asked.

"True," Monica said looking at Kristen, and I mean really looking at her. I think she has more than just sexual desires for Kristen to be honest.

"Come on I want to spend the night with you," Kristen said almost sounding as if she were pleading.

"You two girls are so much trouble," Monica said.

I pulled out of Monica and sat up on the couch. Monica did the same, and leaned against me. She looked like she was drunk, just how her eyes looked, but she seemed to be talking fine. Maybe she was just tired. I kissed her on the top of the head and said, "Do what you think is best."

She looked at me for a bit, gave me a kiss, and then said, "How long have you two been doing this sort of stuff with your moms?"

"Well I have for several years now with mine, but yea Kristen has for a couple too. Sorry we didn't tell you earlier, but we didn't think you'd understand."

"I'm not sure I do," she said bluntly. "I think it's all so insane to be honest."

"I think I felt that way when it all first started," I admitted.

Kristen said pretty much the same thing and then she just started telling Monica everything. How it began for her at least. I didn't go through everything, but I did say that I had started it with my mother and not the other way around. Monica didn't seem surprised with how forward I had been with her, lol. We talked for like forty-five minutes and she finally said, "Well I better get home."

Kristen said, "Please stay."

Monica looked at her phone and then at Kristen and then to me and said, "Oh what the hell." She texted her husband and then we went upstairs. The three of us screwed around a little bit in my bed, but mostly just talked more.

I woke up early the next morning. I had to pee, bad. I walked by my mom's room and saw Jill, mom, Carol, and Kayla all crammed in my mom's bed. I went in and put the covers on my mom. Her cute little bare butt was sticking out and I didn't want her to get cold. It woke her up and she got out of bed.

The two of us went down stairs and I told her Monica stayed the night. Now that she was sober she was very nervous acting. I assured her that Monica wasn't going to be a problem and then she brought up Tabitha. I told her I was nervous about that too, but I wasn't going to lose sleep over it.

Sitting there naked with mom on the couch and talking was so fun. And that's all we did for a while was talk, but after a while I started touching her breasts and then we were kissing. I sort of interrupted our kiss and asked, "Mom do you ever think anymore what we have here is crazy?"

She just said, "Everyday Lucy, but I can't stop loving you."

We kissed so passionately after that and we ended up grinding against one another and making each other orgasm. Afterwards we just laid there in each other's arms on the couch until Lyndsey and Stephanie came down the stairs. They unlike us were dressed, but it didn't make me feel uncomfortable. One by one others started coming down the stairs, but Kristen was the only other person who came down naked.

Monica actually slept in the latest of everyone and when she came down my mom said, "Good morning sleepy head," and Monica looked embarrassed, but came down and sat next to Carol.

It was like nine in the morning or so. We all talked for a while, until Monica said, "Well I better get home." Kristen and I got up to walk her to the door and my mom did as well.

Then Carol came up as we were all saying good bye. Carol hugged her for a long time and said, "I'll call you sometime this week so we can talk."

Monica said she'd like that and then gave Kristen one last hug, which I thought was adorable, and then she left. We walked back in the living room and my mom said, "Okay who wants breakfast?"

So yea we had breakfast and hung around for a couple hours, but Carol and Kayla left before noon, and Stephanie and Mandy did not long after. Lyndsey and Denise stayed for most of the afternoon and we all went swimming again.

Okay so that was our pool party. I'm honestly not sure if we planned a huge orgy, but we definitely all had a great weekend.

Two nights later, Monica came down and she had sex with the four of us, but then I think later she might have regretted it, because we didn't even talk to her for like a week after that. She is one confused woman for sure.

Okay so the next weekend Wendy and Jocelyn visited. I was so happy to see Jocelyn. I felt almost stupid when she pulled up in the driveway. My voice got all high pitched and I was waving my arms and my mom said, "Shit, control yourself." I laughed and everyone else did too.

Wendy seemed nervous as hell when we all met the two of them at the door, but soon we were all just chatting and laughing. Wendy is a really funny and outgoing woman and our mom's think she is super fun. Kristen likes Jocelyn too, but she knows I really have something for her, and so at one point when I was showing Jocelyn around the house, Kristen just left us alone. She winked at me when she was leaving and I thought it was so cute.

So Jocelyn and I got to talking for a while and then sure enough we started kissing. We didn't kiss long and she started asking me all sorts of questions like, "So do you and Kristen sleep together every night," and "Do your moms sleep together?" She was just asking me all about our living arrangement, and if anything was ever awkward, and of course I didn't tell her about the mother daughter relationships.

So we had dinner at our house and everyone seemed so comfortable at that point and we were just having the best time. It did get awkward though just after dinner when Jocelyn said, "I think I'd like to sleep with Lucy tonight if that's okay mom."

Wendy at first just said, "Well I don't know."

"It's okay with us," my mom said speaking for herself and Jill who were still at the table stacking dishes.

"Well we can worry about who sleeps where later," Wendy said, but she didn't seem excited about the idea.

A while later when Kristen and Jocelyn were doing something on my mom's computer, I went up to Wendy and said, "I thought that was really brave of her to ask you if she could sleep with me, but I don't want to cause problems."

Wendy leaned in close to me, "It's not like I didn't expect you two to be doing something together, but what are the sleeping arrangements exactly. We unloaded our luggage in the same room, where would Kristen sleep?"

"Well the real question is, who are you wanting to sleep with?" I sort of joked.

Wendy looked over at her daughter even though there was no way she could have heard me.

"I'm not going to be messing around with anyone this weekend. I'm not taking any chances," Wendy insisted.

I don't remember exactly what I said to her, but basically I was surprised that she drove all that way and didn't want to get any. So then I told her I'd figure something out for her, and she basically said no, but I had an idea anyway. So that night Jocelyn did sleep with me, Wendy slept alone, and Kristen slept with my mom and Jill. The three of them had sex, and Kristen told me all about it later. I didn't hear them at all so I was surprised.

Jocelyn and I also had some pretty amazing sex. We started out mostly just kissing, but soon we were grinding together. She was nervous about making too much noise, but we really didn't get too loud. We didn't use any toys at all, but I almost got out the strap-on. One thing that I thought was so cute was that she just kept squeezing my boobs and saying, "I just can't get over how huge you are." She loved my boobs to say the least. I loved hers too and made sure she knew that. She's 36DD in case you forgot. My 34Fs aren't much bigger honestly.

Afterwards we laid there and talked and she just couldn't understand how I could be dating Kristen. The idea itself seemed crazy to her, but more so that Kristen wasn't jealous. It was hard for me to explain without telling her our arrangement, but she believed me even though I don't think she could understand it. Jocelyn told me that she was jealous of Kristen. That I understood, but I wasn't sure what to do about it.

So the next day was all pool fun. Loved seeing Jocelyn and even Wendy in their bikinis again. Jocelyn and Kristen seemed to get along so well, that I was surprised since what she had said to me the night before, in fact Kristen actually flirted with her a little and Jocelyn seemed to enjoy it.

Later Kristen suggested that I take Jocelyn out to dinner so maybe they could all get Wendy to get wild. I had actually had the same idea, and was so happy to hear her say it. The four of them started drinking about two hours before I even asked Jocelyn on the date. I knew if Wendy got drunk she'd be more likely to fool around so I suggested it to mom, who pointed to some glasses and a couple of bottles that were already set out. It's amazing how we all think the same. I love it.

So Jocelyn and I had an amazing date, but we had to act as if we were just two friends as even though I am pretty open about being a lesbian, one of the waitresses at the restaurant was a student at the High School where I teach. Still we made out in the car of the parking lot afterwards, which was fun.

We drove home and then started making out in the car again, but it wasn't very comfortable. Still I wasn't ready for the date to be over. Then Jocelyn said, "Why don't we go lay on one of your lounge chairs in the back yard and kiss there. I was totally excited. We snuck around the house and I was quiet with the gate and I honestly never even thought about what we'd see.

So I am leading her by the hand and really watching where I am going and she makes a noise and I look at her and she is looking at the house. The curtains were closed in the den, but one of them was open a bit and she pulled me back to look in the crack of the curtain. She says, "Holy shit!" and I knew right away that coming back here was a bad idea.

So her being so much shorter than me, I peeked over top of her head and saw a bunch of sex. Wendy was sitting on the desk chair and Jill had her head between Wendy's legs. And if that was not shocking enough, my mom was fucking Kristen with a strap-on on the floor in front of them. I'm sure they had the door locked, but had never expected us to come in from the back.

Jocelyn said "no" a few times and then she said, "Shit Lucy, your mom and Kristen, what the fuck?" She was whispering at least. I was stressed enough I don't think I could have handled it if Wendy had heard her. That woman can freak out like no other.

I wasn't sure if I should act surprised or just be honest. I froze and couldn't think of anything to say. Jocelyn kept watching and she also still had a grip on my hand even though my arm was awkwardly in front and twisted around so I could stand behind her to see. I think I must have looked just sick, because when Jocelyn finally turned to look at me she could tell I was, and her face changed to one of concern for me.

I was sure then that she must have thought I was just as shocked as she was, but I was really just freaking out at how to tell her everything.

"Oh Lucy, are you okay?" Jocelyn asked still gripping my hand.

I shook my head yes, and said, "Are you okay?"

She got even more quiet and moved away from the crack in the curtain and said, "I can't believe it."

"I guess they must all be drunk," I stated the obvious, not knowing what else to say.

She put her free hand over her mouth and then looked back at the curtain, but didn't peek inside. "I guess I shouldn't care. I mean my mom is single and . . . I'm just surprised and your mom, and your Aunt is right there and your mom is doing that to Kristen. What the fuck?"

She was actually more concerned for me I think than seeing her mom having sex, which was absolutely adorable. I couldn't lie to her. I just couldn't do it. I had been honest so far, but I didn't think I would have to talk about all of this, this weekend. I couldn't say everything, but I finally said, "I've had sex with Jill before."

Her face looked even more shocked if that was possible. I continued, "It's messed up, I know, but we are all family and it's just sex, and . . . Shit, Jocelyn, I'm sorry you had to see that."

She was shocked as hell, but again she just asked me questions more than making statements and soon it came up, "Have you and your mom done stuff together?"

I started to shake my head no, but I found myself saying yes. She gave me the saddest look right then. She felt so sorry for me I think and it made me feel so sad. I didn't want her to feel bad. I loved my life, but I also didn't want to scare her away. It was probably the worst I've felt in a long time, maybe ever. I just said, "No, it was wonderful and I wanted it. She actually hated herself for a while, but now we are all really happy."

She couldn't comprehend it all. She actually had to sit down. And we sat and talked and I told her about mom and I and how it all started. She sat and listened and held my hand, and when I was done I felt really good about it, no matter what she thought. She kissed me. I was surprised. She cried and she kissed me and that made me cry.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds