My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39

I said, "I was hoping I could be with you."

"We can't. And it's not just because I'm worried about getting caught, though obviously that would be horrible too, but I see how Jocelyn looks at you and I can't do that to her."

"She's sound asleep. I'm sure . . ."

Wendy cut me off, "No Lucy, it's not about her catching us. I can't make love to you."

I was actually smiling. I thought it was so sweet that her mom was thinking of her daughter before her own desires. I reached out and touched Wendy's hand and I might have teared up a little, I was definitely feeling a lot of emotions right then. So I just went upstairs.

I told Jocelyn everything when I got to my room and she sat and thought for a while, but then she was like, "I still want to watch her."

We waited a while and snuck out, the bedroom doors were all open, so we peeked over the balcony. The living room was empty, I noticed the den door was shut, so we went downstairs. We could hear them all on the other side of the door, but I suggested that standing outside the door and listening was a bad idea. We snuck outside but the curtains were closed better this time and we couldn't see anything. We went back in and she suggested I go in and leave the door cracked for her to watch. I didn't think it would work, but she talked me into it.

I had her stay near the steps at first just in case her mom freaked. When I opened the door my eyes took in all the sex. Wendy was lying on her back. Kristen was sitting on her face and Wendy's hands were up on Kristen's boobs. Jill was sort of laying across Wendy so that her butt was up near Wendy's head and her mouth was down on Wendy's pussy (like in a sixty-nine, yet not over Wendy's body, just next to it). My mom was fingering Wendy. Everyone was completely naked and I just sort of took it in for a second, before I noticed Jill looking at me. She smiled and waved me over, but I instead turned to Jocelyn and waved her over.

By the time she peeked around my mom and Kristen had both turned and were looking at me. I think Jill must have gotten their attention somehow. This reminded me so much of Carol and Kayla.

I turned to Jocelyn and whispered, "Here's your chance."

I think it made Jocelyn sick. I swear she was sweating just standing there and she actually looked pale if you believe it. She didn't move and we just watched for a while, until my mom waved us over.

Kristen was moaning really well (as she does) and then Jill started to make some noises and I noticed that one of Wendy's hands had left Kristen's boob and was now rubbing or fingering Jill. I couldn't tell which one from my angle.

My mom pulled her finger out and she started to rub Jocelyn's lips with it. Jocelyn let her. She opened her mouth a little, but didn't suck on the finger or anything. Then my mom moved aside and Jocelyn just sat there staring at her mom's pussy which was still being licked by Jill.

I started rubbing my mom's breasts and I wanted to suck them so badly, but I also wanted to keep my eyes on Jocelyn, so I didn't. Finally Jocelyn leaned down and started licking Wendy's pussy. Jill had moved out of the way at her approach and then she moved her attention to Wendy's breasts.

At first Jocelyn's licks were timid and she sort of explored it a little, but soon she was lying on her tummy on the ground with her face buried in Wendy's pussy, sucking on the clit and getting her mom's cum all over her mouth. Wendy was getting noisy now too and yelled out a few times. The more she did the more Jocelyn devoured her.

I loved watching them. From my view I could see Jocelyn's beautiful round butt and her dripping wet pussy, and her big boobs pressed out from the sides of her body. Then looking further I could see Jill's mouth as it one after the other took Wendy's nipples inside. Then Kristen's perfect ass as it rode on Wendy's mouth. My mom and I just fondled one another as we watched until my mom reached over and slide her finger into Jocelyn's wet pussy.

Wendy orgamsed, and Jocelyn stopped licking her. She sat up and looked as if she were drunk. She just sat there with a soaked face and so wide eyed. I had no clue what was going on in her head. I heard Wendy yell, "Fuck me patty."

Jocelyn jumped as if scared when she heard it, and then she got up and left the room. I followed her and found her by the stairs staring off. I turned her around and she was smiling. I thought she would be crying with how she was acting and she just said, "Holy shit, I can't believe I just did that."

We sat on the stairs for a bit, but then she wanted to go back to watch more. When we did, the door was shut again. So I opened it with her a bit away again and this time, Wendy was bent over the desk with her back to the door and my mom was fucking her with a strap-on. It was a horrible angle and we couldn't see anything. Jill and Kristen were lying on the floor having sex, but I didn't even look at them really.

So we went upstairs and went to bed. We talked for a bit, and all she just kept saying over and over again was how she couldn't believe she had done what she did. She wasn't upset just surprised with herself.

The next morning my mom and Jill and Kristen all went to work. Jocelyn and I were up before Wendy and Jocelyn kept trying to get me to have sex with her on the couch. I said, "But your mom might come down stairs and catch us."

To which she replied, "I hope so."

So it took a while, but sure enough when Wendy walked into the kitchen I was lying on my back on the floor wearing a dildo and Jocelyn was on her feet, but bouncing up and down hard on the plastic cock. I was watching her big boobs bounce as she fucked herself and I was playing with my own breasts, when I heard Wendy let out a short scream.

She left right away, and Jocelyn dropped down on her knees and sat there looking at me with the biggest smile on her face. She leaned down and kissed me and then said, "She got an eye full."

Then she got off of me and helped me up and started taking the dildo off of me. As soon as she did, she grabbed my hand and led me out of the kitchen. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but I was going to let her make all the decisions from this point. I honestly imagined doing a threesome, but instead Wendy threw a fit when we walked into the living room both naked. After a bit of yelling back and forth between the two of them Wendy asked me if they could be alone. I'm not sure why because half of the time they yelled so loud I could hear most of what they said.

So after a bit Jocelyn came to me, and she said they were going to be packing up and going soon. Originally they were going to stay for another couple hours, but I think Wendy was finished staying in our little house of debauchery as I heard her say once. Jocelyn had told Wendy that she caught her with my mom and aunt and Kristen and that had been a mistake. Wendy was just plain angry, but luckily Jocelyn had not told her mom about her licking her pussy. I think Wendy would have been angry with me and I was glad I wasn't the target, though I did feel bad for Jocelyn. That said, I think Wendy was probably just embarrassed and she would act differently once the shock of everything wore off.

Jocelyn and I kissed for a while, but Wendy barely said goodbye to me. I wondered if I would ever see her again, but I feel like I will see Jocelyn again somehow. I know we are at least very close friends.

When my mom, Jill, and Kristen all got home I told them everything that happened. My mom just said, that Wendy is a firecracker. Which is a good way to sum her up. Kristen asked me if I was okay (knowing how much I liked Jocelyn) and I was, and I told her, "I have everything I want right here," and I could tell she believed me and it was true.

So those were the highlights of my summer for sure. School has started and that is why it has taken me so long to get this all finished. Sorry for the long wait, and thanks again for all the e-mails and messages. I cherish them. I'll try to write more as a few things have happened, but super busy so might be a while again.

Luv ya all,

Lucy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds