My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39

Then she opened up, she admitted that she had fantasized about having sex with Jasmine (her sister) years ago, and that she even had an Aunt that she thought was pretty sexy. I noticed she didn't say anything about her mother, which I understood and didn't press. After a long, long talk about everything and even how I felt about her and how it confused me sometimes how I could "love" more than one person, she surprised me again and said, "Do you want to look and see what they are doing now?"

Of course I did. We jumped up and peeked in the curtain. My mom was on her back still wearing the strap-on. Wendy was sitting on it and fondling my mom's boobs. Wendy was rocking gently on the dildo and was looking straight down at Kristen's ass, as Kristen was sitting on my mom's face. Kristen was leaned forward and was both licking and fingering her mom.

We watched in silence for the longest time. I would love to have known all her thoughts, but the fact that she kept watching made me think she had to be turned on by it all. When Jill orgasmed, she rested for a while, but then she put on a strap-on and we watched her lube it up really good before she slid it inside of Wendy's ass. I knew by the smaller size of it exactly what my Aunt was going to do the moment she put it on, but Jocelyn was surprised to say the least. Again she started saying, "Oh, no, no, no." As Jill slowly worked the dildo up Jocelyn's mother's butt. Wendy was making some uncomfortable faces at first, but she seemed to love it once my mom and Jill were both doing her.

She finally turned away and said, "I can't watch it."

To which I said, "It hasn't stopped you so far."

She smiled and sort of pushed me, but playfully. "That was up her ass," she said maybe louder than she should have.

I put my finger to my lips and then whispered, "Don't knock it till you try it. I've been right there between those two doing the same thing. It's pretty amazing."

She smiled again, but she also gave me a really odd look, like she thought I was nuts. Then she said, "I can't believe how wild my mom is." And then as if she had been struck by something she jerked and I actually thought she was going to throw up and she said, "Oh shit, you had sex with my mom in Florida didn't you?"

Now I felt horrible for her. I couldn't say the words, but I shook my head yes.

She looked back at the curtain and then to me and said, "No, no not her."

We went back to the lounge chair and sat down. She told me she could handle everything else, but she wasn't sure she could handle this. She flat out told me she had fallen in love with me and that she wanted to take me away from all of this and be with me, but now that I had "done it" with her mom she didn't know how.

Now I was shocked. And maybe even more confused than I should have been. The thought of her and I running away together actually sounded amazing at first thought. I knew a second later that I could never leave Kristen or my mom like that, but the idea of having a normal life did seem like it would be easier. Then I reminded myself that I could have had that with Hayley and that wasn't what I wanted. So I just told her that. I told her that whole part and how I chose Kristen and my mom over Hayley, and that even though I felt as strongly for Jocelyn as I did for Hayley and I was admitting that to myself for the first time as well, that I wouldn't be me and couldn't live that way.

I think it was hard for her to hear that, but she also wasn't overly surprised. She had a feeling I would want to stay with Kristen already and that she was just dreaming really. We were crying again, and I told her that I did really like her, and that I wanted her to be happy and that she would find someone someday, and joked, "That your mom hasn't slept with," and she laughed. I was glad.

She was getting tired and so we walked around to the front of the house and then I opened the garage door. We took our time walking in and when we got to the living room, no one was there and the den door was open and also empty. Then I said, "Do you still want to sleep with me tonight?"

She put her arms around me and gave me a kiss. We smiled at each other for a while and then walked upstairs. Well everyone must have been drunk, because when we got upstairs my mom's door was the only one shut. They didn't even try to make it look like Wendy was in a different room, plus it really wasn't that late to be sleeping and no one was making a noise, so they really would have screwed that up anyway.

But that said, I'm not even sure Jocelyn noticed. We went right to my room and started talking. We mostly talked about her being so shocked about seeing her mom having sex and also just again about how crazy my relationship was, but then I asked her, "So you have thought about being with Jasmine huh?"

She went into more detail, but basically had always been too afraid, but had thoughts about her. So I just had to ask her, "So did seeing Wendy getting fucked . . ." I wasn't sure how to word it.

But Jocelyn finished my thought, "Get me horny?" She sort of said it in a sarcastic tone as if she couldn't even believe I was asking her that.

I shrugged and lifted my eyebrows and she didn't answer me really she just said, "I just can't believe how wild she is. I never ever would have imagined that. She's a slut."

Then she asked me to tell her what Wendy and I had done. I figured it couldn't be worse than her seeing her mom getting fucked so I told her everything. She actually got pissed when I told her about having sex on the beach with her that night Wendy had caught Jocelyn and me in the hot tub. But we sort of laughed about it a while later. Then she surprised me and said, "I wonder if my mom secretly wants to have sex with me . . . or Jasmine. I mean I'm not saying I want to. I'm just saying, I wonder."

We talked for a long time after that and I honestly wasn't sure how she felt about that. She certainly never said she wanted to do anything with her mom. We fell asleep like at 2 in the morning, and when I woke up she was touching my breasts. She was sort of half laying on top of me and I looked over at the clock and it was super late.

I didn't care though. I just laid there and we started talking again and I was just enjoying our time together. A knock on the door came and even though we weren't covered from the waist up I said "come in".

I had pictured it being Kristen, but my mom walked in. Jocelyn was pretty concealed facing away from the door and against me, but she pressed herself even closer to my body and took her hands away from my breasts before the door had opened.

My mom walked right up to the edge of the bed and said, "Well look at the two love birds."

Jocelyn smiled, but didn't look at her. I asked my mom to shut the door. Jocelyn gave me a funny look. Mom went back and shut it and then asked, "What's up?"

And so I told her that Jocelyn knew everything. My mom sat on the edge of the bed and just listened to me, and then Jocelyn said, "I saw you with my mom last night."

I honestly hadn't thought it through. I just wanted my mom to know, and soon my mom put her hand on Jocelyn's rear and said, "Well I'm glad you are taking it so well dear."

Jocelyn's eyes got big and she looked at me and I was about to say something, and my mom's other hand went right to my breast. Jocelyn rolled away from me immediately, her own breasts now visible to my mom's eyes. My mom squeezed my boob and played with my nipple and I was of course instantly turned on. My mother's touch was enough, but the thought of Jocelyn watching my mom fondle me, made me so wet.

Jocelyn wasn't saying anything, and I think she was shocked as hell, and when I saw that I wanted to say so to my mom, but I also felt so horny I didn't care.

Then my mom said, "Do you want to watch us together Jocelyn?"

Jasmine looked back and forth between us and started sputtering words before she finally said, "You mean have sex, right here, in front of me?"

My mom was really massaging my breast, just kneading them. She didn't say anything she just nodded her head yes. Jasmine didn't answer my mom she just stared at my mom's hand. My mom took my nipple between her fingers and rolled it, getting it very hard. It felt good and I found myself spreading my legs for her. My mom's other hand slid down my tummy and pushing the sheets down as she went, she soon had my pussy cupped. My body sort of had a spasm when her fingers slid over my clit and my mom gripped my boob firmly and leaned down and licked the nipple.

This is the sort of thing that turns me on more than anything else. Sure I like being watched in general, but when it is someone discovering for the first time the love I share with my mom, it just brings me to a new level. I was like putty in her hands. I would have done anything she asked me to do just to make my mom happy.

I was watching my mom by then, but I heard Jocelyn say, "Shit!" My mom started fingering me and sucking my nipple. My hand slid over and I found one of Jocelyn's breasts and started lightly rubbing it. I was so happy. I was glad Jocelyn wasn't upset or disgusted and so pleased she was watching my mother make love to me. I just wanted to go crazy. I attacked my mom rolling her over on her back, lifting her night shirt, and started sucking her nipples and just rubbing my face all over her gigantic tits. Then I kissed her super passionately and I heard Jocelyn saying things, probably cussing, but I don't really know as I was too into my mom to remember.

I slid down her body and pulled her PJ shorts off, and began to lick her pussy. I licked her for a while and my mom was playing with her own boobs and also occasionally sucking one of her own nipples, until she said, "Come here, hun," to Jocelyn.

Jocelyn didn't move right away. I was peeking over at her, but she didn't even look at me. She covered her own breasts and just stared at my mom, until my mom cupped her own breast with her left hand and waved Jocelyn over with her right and said, "Come here next to me."

Jocelyn did it. She just sort of slid up next to my mom at first, but then my mom put her arm around her and Jocelyn actually laid her head on my mom's shoulder. I was nervous for Jocelyn, but I liked it that my mom wanted her. I thought I'd be jealous, but I wasn't at all. It didn't take long and Jocelyn had her hand on my mom's tummy and then soon she was touching her breasts and finally sucking them. She did that for a while before they started kissing. Soon enough my mom had her hand down on Jocelyn's ass and then a finger was up inside of her from behind. I actually leaned back to look cause I thought mom was fingering her ass at first, but it was her pussy.

So I decided to move up and join the party. I climbed up my mom's body and sucked on her nipple while they continued to kiss and then I began to rub my pussy against my mom's.

Jocelyn leaned back and my mom sort of pulled her up and began sucking on her nipples and fingering her even harder. Jocelyn's eyes were closed and she started to moan, but quietly. I said, "I love you, mom," just to get a reaction and I did.

Jocelyn, at first just said, "Ah Fuck," but then she looked at my body sliding against my mom's and then down at my mom sucking her nipple and said, "I want you to fuck me with a strap-on, like you fuck my mom."

We continued doing what we were for a little bit, but then my mom had me get off of her and soon we were getting a strap-on on my mother. Mom was in control now, and soon Jocelyn was laying on top of me with our pussies at the edge of the bed. My mom entered me first. She was gentle at first, but soon was giving it to me hard, I can't remember what mom said, but she was talking very dirty. Then she slid out of me and went into Jocelyn. She took her time and slowly inserted it and then was very rhythmic and patient as Jocelyn seemed to be very sensitive to the slightest movement at first. Slowly but surely my mom was gliding it in and out of her and in so doing was rubbing Jocelyn's clit against mine. The sex was awesome, but seeing Jocelyn's face was priceless. She had never felt anything like this before.

I kissed Jocelyn and I think she was almost about to orgasm when my mom pulled out of her and went back in me. That's when Jocelyn started rubbing her clit against me hard and soon enough she did cum. Seeing her sexy face while climaxing, made me cum as well. We both made a little noise, but not so loud that anyone down stairs would hear or anything.

Then the second time my mom entered her she didn't hold back. Jocelyn was arching her back and I liked watching her breasts swaying as my mom yanked back on Jocelyn's shoulders and slammed the dildo deep into her. After a while my mom's hands went on top of Jocelyn's boobs and she held and squeezed them just like she does when she fucks me hard. That made me so hot I organsmed again.

My mom just kept going and I was so sensitive that I think I started making too much noise cause my mom actually shushed me. I put a pillow over my mouth, but kept an eye on Jocelyn's face as she continued to get drilled by my mom. That's when my mom started really getting dirty.

She said stuff like, "Did you like watching your mom getting fucked? I bet you did. I bet you'd like her to be laying where Lucy is while I fuck you."

Jocelyn said, "Does mom want to have sex with me?" It almost sounded like a pleading, hopeful tone, but I wasn't sure.

My mom said, "You want to lick her yummy pussy don't you Jocelyn?"

To my surprised Jocelyn said yes. My mom never said that her mom wanted her and I wasn't too sure she did, but Jocelyn was definitely into the idea by now. I threw the pillow aside and began to suck Jocelyn's nipples and added, "I bet she'd love to suck these beautiful boobs."

Jocelyn was cumming and moaning non-stop at this point and I'm not sure how long she did until she collapsed on me and my mom slowed down. My mom leaned forward and I watched her huge boobs smashed against Jocelyn's back and she kissed her shoulder a few times before pulling out.

I was thinking here is this young eighteen year old girl who was just like me several years ago. I wondered what her future would be like. My mom didn't waste any time removing the dildo and cleaning up, but Jocelyn laid on me for the longest time before finally rolling off and lying next to me. When she did my mom leaned over and put her hand on Jocelyn's boob. She held it for a bit before grabbing Jocelyn around the back of her neck and pulling her up off the bed. My mom kissed her and Jocelyn seemed to just melt afterwards. My mom smiled at both of us and continued to get dressed.

I rolled over and started to massage Jocelyn's breasts and she whispered to me, "I can't believe this just happened."

I didn't say anything at first, we watched my mom for a bit and then saw her sneak out of the room. She peeked first and then darted out quickly and I looked at Jocelyn and then kissed her. As soon as our lips parted she said, "Do you love her?"

I answered yes immediately without a second thought and then I looked at the door as if I expected my mom to come back. I have no idea why, but I was just staring and Jocelyn said, "Does Kristen know how you feel about your mom?"

I thought that was such an interesting question. I said simply, "yes."

"I think Jasmine would hate me if I did something with mom," Jocelyn said.

I didn't know what to say, about that, so I just said, "Do you really want to do something with either of them or does it just seem exciting?"

"I don't know," Jocelyn answered and she looked like she was really thinking about it.

I said, "We probably should get down stairs." With that we were both off the bed and we cleaned up and then got dressed and were on our way down stairs, when Jocelyn went back to the room, and I was like "What's up?"

She just said, "Go ahead I want to come down separately."

I had no idea why, but I did what she asked.

When I did Wendy looked at me with wide eyes. I went over to her where she was talking to Jill on the couch. I sat on the back of the couch and reached around behind Jill and gave her kind of a half hug. I could hear my mom and Kristen talking in the kitchen. Just as I heard Jocelyn coming down the stairs, Jill got up to join them in the kitchen and Wendy said quietly to me, "We could hear you two upstairs."

I said, "Did it turn you on?"

She didn't answer me. Not sure if it was because Jocelyn was coming or if she was just not going to answer the question. Jocelyn seemed different. She walked around and sat on the couch just where Jill had been and she was smiling very big. She said, "Morning", to her mom and then put her arm around me and leaned her head on my hip. I put my hand down on her opposite shoulder and she reach up and held it and said, "So mom did you have fun last night with the girls."

Wendy just said, "Sure it was fun."

Jocelyn surprised me and said, "I bet it was lots of fun."

Wendy gave her a funny look, and I was feeling nervous so I started telling Wendy about our dinner. Wendy listened until my mom came out with some food and soon we were all sitting around the table eating breakfast. All morning Jocelyn was saying thing as if she was hinting to her mom that she knew, but never actually said she did. So sure enough Wendy asked me when we had a second alone, "Did you tell Jocelyn about me?" She seemed pissed.

I said, "No," and left it at that, but she didn't seem to like my answer. I told Jocelyn that Wendy had questioned me and so Jocelyn backed off.

We went swimming again that day and everything seemed fine for most of the day, but as night was drawing near, Jocelyn says to me, "Let's go to bed. I want you now." Now I want to point out that she said this right in front of everyone including her mom. It was like she wanted her mom to hear her needs and desires for sex.

I of course jumped up and we went upstairs. I looked down over the balcony when I got upstairs and her mom was watching us. Hell everyone was watching us.

Jocelyn attacked me as soon as we entered, but after some heated kissing she said, "I want to watch you have sex with my mom like you did down in Florida."

I just said, "I doubt she would."

"Please," was all she said.

I kissed her and then said, "I don't know how, but I'll try if that is what you really want."

She just smiled and we kissed some more, but we never had sex. She started talking about all sorts of things, at first about how confused she was with all her desires and then a lot about ex-classmates she wished she had said something too. I bet she talked for a good two hours before she said, "Okay now I'll pretend to be asleep and you go have fun."

I asked her if she wanted to have fun first. She smiled really big and said, "NO, but make sure you lick her okay."

I felt so weird, but also turned on. I was sure that she was just as confused about all of this as much as I had been at her age, and I felt pretty sure that Wendy was not like my mom, but I wanted to make Jocelyn happy so I did what she wanted.

I went down stairs and everyone seemed surprised to see me, and I said, "Jocelyn's asleep, but I'm not tired yet."

I sat down on the couch next to my mom, who was sitting right next to Wendy. I talked for a while before I reached over and put my hand on my mom's boob and said, "Are you going to have one last night of fun before you go home tomorrow Wendy?"

Wendy just watched my hand on my mom's boob for a while before she said, "I was hoping." My hand went to my mom's chin and turning her head I kissed her. I felt my mom's hand on my boob and I had this flood of emotions suddenly. I wanted my mom so bad, and I think I was feeling such intense desires, because I knew upstairs Jocelyn might be feeling the same way about her mom. But then Wendy said, "Lucy, why don't you go upstairs, just in case Jocelyn wakes up."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds