My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 02

She could feel that his cock started to throb faster and faster.

"It's so good Mom... I'm not going to last much more longer like this." Panted Jake as he kept on mauling away at his mother's ass.

Cynthia bit her lip and started to gyrate both her hands while her son fucked up into them. "Yes baby, fuck them like that... Ooooh! Yes, keep on touching Mommy's ass like that you naughty boy!"

It went on like this for a few minutes, intense pleasure shot through Jake's body. His mother was not far behind; she was amazed how much pleasure her son was able to give her by just touching her.

She then felt his cock starting to extend and throb wildly, she licked her lips knowing that she was going to make her own son cum.

"M-Mom... It's coming... I'm going to cum for you!" Panted a heavy breathing Jake.

Cynthia felt her pussy squirt when he mentioned that he would cum for her.

"Show me baby! Show Mommy how much you will cum for her. Shoot that thick load all out of your cock just like you shot it all over your sister!" Yelled his mother excited.

That last sentence sent Jake over the edge, he crashed back into his mother's body. As he felt her diamond-hard nipples dig into his skin he shot rope after rope of thick cum into the bathing water, Cynthia watched over her son's shoulder with an open mouth, amazed at the amount of cum her son produced. Gobs of cum shot through the water to eventually drift around their bodies and onto the surface.

They both breathed hard with excitement. "Honey that was... that was incredible!" shouted Cynthia.

"You are incredible Mom... I love you so much... But..." Spoke Jake softly as he pulled the plug out of the bath so it could drain.

His mother was confused. "Thank you baby... But what?"

"You didn't cum yet!" He shouted before flipping his own body over, he grabbed his mother's shoulders and pulled her down into the now empty bath. He was now on top of her wet body, her tits mashed tightly against this chest and before she could say anything he lunged his mouth onto her soft lips.

"Mhmmmff!" Moaned Cynthia as she was surprised by her son's sudden attack. She felt his tongue stabbing into her mouth and she gladly threw her own back against it. They were now both moaning hard as their mouths tongue fucked away, both of their hands caressed each other's body from top to bottom leaving no spots left.

Cynthia felt her son's cum soaked cock rubbing against her belly, the feeling alone made her pussy leak an incredible amount of fresh nectar, she wrapped her arms around his torso as they kept on furiously kissing each other. She opened her eyes and saw that she was looking straight into her son's. They were filled with lust and love just like hers.

After a while Jake suddenly separated the kiss, before she could react he already had pushed himself down a little. Jake's mouth clamped down onto her left breast, sucking hard onto her nipple while his right hand mauled away at her right breast.

"Yes baby! Suck Mommy's tit like that!" Screamed his mother loud as she felt the intense pleasure.

Jake shifted from breast to breast after a few sucks, he couldn't get enough of his mother's beautiful tasty tits.

"Ooooh so good! Suck me, lick me! Yes baby!" Screamed his mother again.

Cynthia placed her right hand on the back of his head to push him down onto her breasts, with her left she stroked her son's back gently. She loved having her tits sucked and played with, she moaned with delight and a big smile on her face as she watched her son nurse from her large bust.

"Ooooh sweetie! Mommy does not make milk anymore, oh my, look at you go baby!" She giggled.

Jake let go of them with a loud plop after a few minutes of tit sucking.

"I'm going to milk you Mom, one way or another." He said with his lust filled eyes.

Cynthia moaned loudly. "Do whatever you want darling, make Mommy cum!"

Jake smirked and pushed himself further down until his face was right on top of his mother's dripping wet pussy, without any warning he started to slowly lick up and down his mother's tight slit with his tongue.

"Oh fuck!" Screamed his mother, which was really rare because she usually never swears. Cynthia's eyes rolled back in her skull as she felt her son's tongue slide up and down her pussy.

Jake attacked every bit of her wet pussy, after each few licks up and down he would stick his tongue deeper inside of her. With his left hand he started to clamp his mother's large erect clit between his fingers, softly stimulating it.

"God, baby! Yes lick meeee!" Screamed his mother once more, her juices were now coating his face and large streaks of it flowed out of her, forming a puddle under her body.

Jake threw his right hand up onto her right breast, catching her erect nipple between his fingers and started to maul away, kneading her flesh tenderly. His tongue now penetrated his mother's pussy deep while his left hand kept on stimulating her clitoris.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuccckkk!" Moaned Cynthia, drool started to leak out of her mouth because she was slowly consumed by an orgasmic bliss. Her left hand pushed on top of her right breast, guiding her son's grip. Her right hand was now onto Jake's head, pushing him down onto her pulsating pussy.

Jake did everything he could to bring his mother pleasure, and he knew he was doing a good job because after every few licks he was rewarded with a fresh squirt of his mother's tasty pussy nectar.

"Baby! Ooooh yessss! Suck meeee!" Cynthia had totally lost it, mini orgasm after mini orgasm shook through her body preparing her for the upcoming big one. Her whole body shook and trembled with excitement because of her son's love making.

Her thighs clamped her son's head between her legs and onto her pussy before she knew it.

"Oh sweetie! Mommy is... Ugh yes!... Mommy is cumming! I'm cumming for you baby!" Yelled Cynthia before the inevitable climax happened.

She literally exploded with a loud yell as her body started to buck up and down, not letting go of her son's head. Squirt after squirt of juice shot all over Jake's face and into his mouth. He did not stop sucking her pussy as her orgasm went on and on. After what seemed like an eternity she finally came down.

Cynthia almost passed out from her incredible orgasm, her whole body went limp and so released her son from his pussy prison. "Jake... Oh baby... I love you... Mommy loves youuuu!" She moaned softly over and over.

Jake pulled himself up his mother's sweat soaked body so that they were face-to-face again. Without saying a word, they both started to kiss each other. They both held each other tight as their mouths explored one another again, this time relaxed, slow and passionate.

After a while Jake separated himself and helped his mother sit up again.

"Want me to put the plug back in? I think we both need a second bath time, one without all the naughty things we just did." He said with a smile.

His mother started to blush. "Mhm, sounds perfect honey, can't walk through the park like this, all sweaty and reeking of sex."

Jake nodded, turned his body and placed the plug back in place before turning on the water.

"Mom... Can we sit together again, just like how we are when we... You know, started our 'activities'?"

"Y-yes... I would like that... Come here sweetie."

Cynthia sat down at the back of the bath again, she opened her arms and legs so her son could pull himself back. With a swift motion Jake was back between her legs and cuddled up against her well-endowed breasts. His mother then wrapped her arms around his torso and held onto him tight, she softly kissed his neck and cuddled with her son.

"I like this sweetheart... I like being together like this, just the two of us." Spoke Cynthia softly.

"Yeah... I like it too Mom, just us together for a while... Let's bath together more often."

"You got yourself a deal young man, now let me scrub that dirty body of yours."

"Only if I get my turn on your dirty body after that."

They both laughed and helped each other clean up, their bathing time together was a memorable one, one they would be having many more times in the future.

*****

"How about this bench over here?" Asked Cynthia while she pushed Jake's wheelchair.

"Go for it, perfect place so that this burning sun won't blind us, take a seat, I will settle myself next to the bench." Responded Jake.

Cynthia nodded and sat down on the park bench next to her son.

"Robo-breaks activate!" Said Jake with a robotic sounding voice while he parked his wheelchair next to the bench his mother sat on.

Cynthia started to giggle. "You really amaze me honey, you adapted so fast to your handicap without complaining, and I'm still here getting tears in my eyes..."

Jake took his mother's hand and held it tight. "Like you said Mom, I adept fast. It happened and there is no way to magically turn back time, I have to live with it and I will do so. So please, don't feel bad, I'm proud of you with how you are dealing with all this Mom."

Cynthia squeezed his hand and they both remained quiet for a while, scanning across the sunny park that was filled with families.

"You know... This pond here was some sort of sacred thing for us, I remember when the three of you were little, Casey ran up and down the sides of the pond to prevent you and Deb from getting close to the edge. You three always looked out for each other and that still remains the same to this day..." Spoke Cynthia softly after a while.

Jake sighed. "Yeah... Better times I guess, when Dad was still... Well, Dad for me. Still, I'm glad the four of us are back together again, we all grew up but it still feels the same as when we were little."

"Only difference now is that your big sister and mother became even 'closer' to you... Something that I won't complain about though." Added Cynthia "But we can't let anyone else know about this... This thing between us, you do understand that, do you honey?"

Jake nodded. "I do... But what about Casey? You caught us right in the act yesterday, but she doesn't know about you and me yet. And then there is Deb... I have no clue how she would react to this if she ever found out."

Jake of course already knew that his younger sister felt the same for him as her older sister and mother did. For now, he decided to keep it a secret.

"Casey I can handle, I will tell her about everything that happened soon, don't forget I got just as a strong bond with your sisters as I have with you. But I want to keep Deb a little longer out of it, you know how 'expressive' she can be." Spoke Cynthia.

"Fair enough. Casey soon, Debby later. This is going to work out Mom, just like it always has."

Cynthia nodded. "We Wilson's know how to deal with each other, except for the one that decided to leave us..."

Jake could see his mother's face turn angry. "Dad... About him Mom, has he called you at all after everything that went down after my accident?"

Cynthia bit her lip. "That asshole... You know, he had been informed of what happened but I guess he's too much of a chicken-shit to talk to me after he decided to ditch us. Can't even be bothered to reach out for his own son that almost lost his life... I gave up on men, the first one betrayed me and so did the second one."

"Not all of them are like those two Mom, there is still good out there." Said Jake.

Cynthia looked at him with a smile. "I'm done with 'out there' sweetie, I have you and your sisters with me and I decided that that is enough for me."

Jake smiled back. "And we will never leave you Mom, we love you."

Cynthia stared to blush. "So do I sweetheart, I love my three little angels."

They both kept looking at each other with a gaze full of love before they suddenly got interrupted.

A small red-headed girl giggled as she pulled at Jake's t-shirt sleeve. "Sir, what kind of car is this." She asked curiously with her big green eyes.

Jake and Cynthia started to laugh. "This is uh... A special car for me, you see I can't walk all that well so I have this to move around." Answered Jake with a smile.

She smiled back. "My daddy works at the hoosbi... hosi... hobstital, and there they have cars like this too!" She explained excited.

"They do? You know, I have gotten this from the hospital, so maybe your daddy helped me with this one?" Answered Jake.

The girl started to giggle again as she smiled at Jake.

"Is your daddy here with you?" Asked Cynthia to her.

"No. I'm here with grandma Judith and my little broth-"

Before she could finish her sentence they saw an older red haired woman walking up to them with a baby stroller. "Olivia Caldwell! How many times does grandma have to say that you can't run so far away from me!" Spoke the woman sternly.

"Caldwell?" Thought Cynthia to herself.

The little girl ran back to the woman to apologize. "Sorry... But I saw another one of those cars!" She said all excited again.

The woman walked up to the bench where Cynthia and Jake were sitting. "I'm so, so sorry. I hope she didn't disturb you?" She said politely.

Jake smiled up at her. "No, not at all."

All of a sudden his mother stood up from the bench. "Judith?" She asked.

The woman adjusted her glasses and looked at his mother. "Cynthia?"

Before Jake knew it the woman and his mother were embraced in a tight hug with each other. "Oh my God! It has been so long!" They both said at almost exact the same time.

Oliva looked at Jake with the same confused look he had.

"Are these two...?" Asked his mother excited.

"Olivia and Jeremy, they are Stephanie's." Answered the red haired woman.

"Wow! Look at them, they resemble both you and her so much!" Said Cynthia as she looked into the baby stroller.

The woman then looked in Jake's direction. "Then this must be the hero I heard of!" She said as she stuck out her hand to him.

He accepted it with a smile and shook her hand. "Jake Wilson, Cynthia's son, nice to meet you."

"Likewise Jake, I'm Judith Caldwell. Me and your Mom have worked with each other for many years at the hospital before I retired."

"Oh, the famous Doctor Judith she always talked about!" Said Jake.

Judith started to laugh. "I guess so! But I'm not the only famous one around here, same goes for your mother and you of course. I think it's incredible what you did to save your sister!"

Jake started to blush. "And I would do it again if I could, my family is very important to me."

Judith nodded. "I know what you mean, I have experienced difficult times with my family as well, but in the end it turned out all okay. You remember Matthew and Stephanie?"

"Vaguely, but I do remember Stephanie, she used to hang out with my older sister Casey before she left to the other side of the country to study. If I remember correctly, Stephanie was a senior at her school." Answered Jake.

Judith nodded again. "They met when Stephanie needed someone who could edit her photos from her modelling work at the time, after their first time together they quickly became friends."

"Speaking of photos, Cynthia could I pass something to you from Stephanie? She noticed that Casey had returned from her father's place on her social media thingies."

Cynthia took a seat back onto the bench. "Sure, why don't you join us for a while, we need to catch up anyway."

"Yes sure, why not?" She took a seat next to Cynthia while slowly rocking the baby stroller back and forth, the boy inside was sound asleep. "Do you mind keeping an eye on that little devil over there Jake?" Asked Judith.

"No problem Judith, I like kids and I think Olivia and me get along quite well." Answered Jake with a smile. "Why don't you hop on my lap so we can take a short ride Olivia? I will be the horse and you can be the cowgirl!"

"Yay!" Shouted Olivia as she walked up to Jake.

Before they knew it they were slowly riding along the path around the lake. Jake pushing himself and Olivia forward while she giggled and had the time of her life.

"What a sweetheart he is; he reminds me of my own son. So easy around other people and kind too." Said Judith as both she and Cynthia watched them.

"It must be hard for him after that whole incident... Chained to a wheelchair for the rest of his life."

Cynthia smiled. "Not for him, he has been so strong after everything that happened, not complaining and not giving up. Me and his sisters have more trouble accepting it then he does."

Judith took Cynthia's hand and held it softly. "I know how you feel Cyn... We both have had set-backs in our lives, but every time I see my children and grandchildren and realize that we are together, then I know everything is going to be alright."

Cynthia smiled at her. "I feel the same, now that the four of us are back together again I know it's going to be okay from now on."

She then clapped her hands. "Alright, enough emotional conversations, how about we cackle like two mothers together should?"

Judith started to laugh. "You got it girl!"

And so Cynthia and Judith caught up after having not seen each other for a long, long time. Meanwhile Jake kept on entertaining the quirky little Olivia who had made a new friend. It was already late afternoon before they knew it.

"So yes, Stephanie learned that Casey had become a freelance Graphic Designer when she talked to her on her social media. I don't know if she has asked her assistance yet but I can give you this business card from her studio. It has all the information on it so maybe Casey would like to take a look at it."

Cynthia was amazed. "Wow, I think she would really like that, just like us now she could also reunite with her old friend, and maybe even work together."

Judith smiled. "Stephanie has been so busy with it that every extra help is welcome, she told me that Casey had returned but I think her busy mind forgot to ask her."

Cynthia took the card and shoved it in her bag. "I will talk to her when we get home, I think she will be excited to work together with Stephanie so there is a good chance that you two will meet again pretty soon."

Jake halted his wheelchair in front of the bench after Olivia and him returned from another trip around the pond. "Mom, I don't want to disturb you two but it's getting pretty late and we still have to look for clothes."

"Oh my!" Said Judith as she looked at her watch. "You are right; we really have been cackling like a couple of old ladies Cynthia!"

"Time flies when you are having a good time. Say, how about I give you my new mobile number so we can talk later this evening? Maybe we can even set some dates to visit each other? Asked Cynthia.

"Yes, why not? We still got so much to discuss. I will give you mine too for the convenience." Said Judith while she wrote down her number for Cynthia.

"Do we have to go grandma?" Asked Olivia with a sad face. "I like playing with Jake!"

"I know dear, but we still have some shopping to do for your mommy. Maybe we will visit Jake soon so you can play with him again, but you have to ask him first." Spoke Judith.

Olivia hopped off Jake's lap and looked at him with her big green eyes. "Can we play again Jake? Please?" She asked.

Jake started to laugh and ruffled his hand through her hair. "Of course we can and maybe my little sister Debby can join us, she adores little girls like you."

A big smile appeared on Olivia's face while she jumped for joy.

"You better tell your sisters about your new girlfriend darling." Laughed Cynthia.

After a few more laughs they decided that it was time to go. Cynthia and Jake said their goodbyes as they watched Judith and her grandchildren walk off into the distance.

"Judith looks really happy now, doesn't she Mom? After everything she went through with her husband. I remember you telling me that she was depressed for a really long time."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds