My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 02

"She sure does, and that's for the best. I'm happy that we encountered each other again today, I think it will be good for me to start socializing again after we went through our own difficult times."

Jake took his mother's hand again. "I think you are doing a fine job so far Mom. How about we get ourselves a ice cream at Earl's before we go shopping? Let's end this park trip on another nostalgic note, shall we?"

Cynthia smiled at her son. "Might as well, lead the way honey, let's see who's first at Earl's stand. We are going full nostalgic now!"

Jake looked at her with a smirk. "I hope you can run on your heels Mom."

"One way to find out!" Said Cynthia before she took off.

Jake followed her in quick pursuit with a big smile on his face.

Both felt like they were back in the past, a past they were just as happy in as they were now.

*****

DING DONG!

Jingled through the clothing store when Cynthia and Jake entered it.

"I will walk with you through the sections so you pick out what you like Jake, I already picked out my clothes on the website, so they should be ready for me to try on."

"Sounds good to me." Answered Jake.

Before they could continue they were greeted by the owner of the store.

"Well look who it is! Cynthia and Jake! It has been quite some time since both of you visited my store at the same time."

Both Cynthia and Jake looked to the left and were greeted with a familiar face.

"Oh Maggie! It's so good to see you. I thought you wouldn't be working today?" Said Cynthia.

"One of the girls got the flu so she couldn't make it, so here I am!" Said Maggie with a smile on her face.

Maggie Casbey has been the owner of the clothing store before Jake was even born. Cynthia had always bought her clothes here and so did her children throughout their lives. It was not the largest store in town but she had all the latest popular trends regarding clothes, her lingerie section was also highly appreciated by the Wilson females.

"You look great by the way Cynthia! And you too Jake! I'm... Sorry for what happened to you though, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you and your family." Said Maggie.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it Maggie, but thanks for your concern." Answered Jake politely.

Maggie started to laugh. "Gosh, still the same cute boy like you have always been... I think you two can find your way around the store? Oh, Cynthia, I have the products you ordered online behind the counter. So if you want to try them you can them up there."

"That's great Maggie, I will pick them up in a bit. We will just go through to the store so Jake can point out things to me that he would like to try on. I will wave at you if we need any help." Said Cynthia.

"Great! Help yourselves and I hope you will find something you like, but I think that won't be a problem."

Cynthia and Jake smiled at Maggie before they went through the store.

"Oh! I totally forgot to ask." Said Cynthia as she waved Maggie back.

"Need something?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, uh... Is there a 'special' changing room where Jake can change his clothes, I need to help him with that." Asked Cynthia.

Maggie nodded. "At the end of the other changing rooms you will find it, It's about three times the size of a regular one so you both should be able to easily fit into it. It has been renovated recently so it has all the needs you need."

"Alright, thank you Maggie, I will let you know when we found what Jake likes."

And so Jake and Cynthia went through the store until Jake found what he liked, a couple of pants and matching shirts, vests and blouses.

"Do you want to try them on now honey?" Asked Cynthia after a while.

"I think I got what I want, so sure, let's go." Answered Jake.

When they reached the changing room they were quite surprised by how big it looked.

"Wow! It even has a door build in instead of a curtain." Noticed Cynthia.

Once inside of it they were amazed once more at how it looked.

"It almost looks like a small bedroom." Said Jake jokingly as he drove his wheelchair into a corner before pulling himself onto the comfy bench.

"It certainly looks that way, well, minus the big mirror wall on the opposite of us... Why don't you start undressing yourself already sweetie? I will get my stuff from the counter and after that I will help you." Said Cynthia.

Jake looked at her confused. "Are you going to try out your stuff with me here in it?" He asked.

"Of course silly! It is a changing room, isn't it? And you have seen enough of Mommy this morning to know what she looks like, didn't you?" She said with a giggle.

Jake blushed. "Y-yea I guess so..."

Cynthia leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. "You are such a cutie; I'll be back in a bit."

Jake watched his mother leave and sighed to himself. That simple kiss was enough to make his cock throb from excitement. The way his mother was so casual about it amazed him, in the past she had always been shy and she would certainly never do something like this.

Jake had managed to get rid of his shirt and pants when his mother returned, now only clothed in his boxers he waited for his mother to help him.

"Oh, you managed to get rid of your pants yourself? You really are getting handy darling." Said Cynthia.

"Told you." Answered Jake before he noticed the small bag his mother had with her.

"I thought you were going to try out clothes as well?" Asked Jake.

Cynthia looked at him I smiled. "I am, but first I want to try out these other things I ordered. Do you mind if I try them on before I help you?" She asked.

"Go ahead, I'm comfy sitting here and we got the time."

Cynthia smiled at him before she started to undress. First she kicked of her heels before wiggling out of her tight knee length skirt.

Jake watched his mother without letting his eyes linger, the more naked she got the more attention he had for her.

Cynthia could see her son watching her in the mirror, she had a sly grin on her face realizing that he was fully focused on her. She felt her pussy tingle from excitement.

She removed her blouse slowly, giving her son some sort of striptease. She loved teasing her boy and enjoyed it when he was so focused on her.

She then unclasped her bra and pulled the straps down her arm.

"Uh Mom..." Gasped Jake softly as he felt his cock harden by the second.

"Just... Watch Mommy baby..." Said Cynthia seductively as she removed her bra and went straight to her panties.

His mother was naked before Jake knew it, from behind he had the perfect view of her soft round ass and tight pussy, while the mirror showed her glorious breasts in full view.

Cynthia licked her lips as she saw her son's cock tenting in his boxers but said nothing to him. She leaned forward to pick up the small bag, giving her son a perfect view of her bald pussy that was slowly moistening.

"Could you close your eyes for me baby? Mommy wants to show you something. Something she has bought specially for you..." Asked Cynthia with a grin on her face.

"S-sure." Said Jake softly before doing as his mother told. He was glad that the changing room was at the end of the store and that it had a door build in.

After a minute of two of different sounds his mother spoke to him.

"You can look now darling; I hope that you will like this... But I'm sure that it will..." Said his mother again with a very seductive voice.

Jake opened his eyes and was greeted with a sight to behold. His cock almost ripped through his boxers of the image that burned into his brain.

His mother was wearing black see-through stockings attached to a black garter belt. She had combined this with a black lace set of lingerie, a small bra that barely kept her breasts from spilling out was see-through and so was the tiny thong that covered her now moist pussy. To top it off she had her heels back on.

"Mhmmm... I think my baby likes Mommy's outfit, doesn't he?" She purred while standing in a sexy pose, ogling her son's rock-hard cock that was now coating his boxers with precum.

"M-Mom... It looks... Really, really good on you..." Whispered Jake nervously.

Cynthia started to giggle. "I can see that baby, just look at that fat cock of yours throbbing so wildly... Do you want Mommy to... Help you with your problem?" She whispered quietly.

"I... in h-here Mom?" Gulped Jake.

"Yes baby, Mommy is going to help you right here and now... Mommy really wants to help you... Right... Now." Said Cynthia as she got onto her knees in front of her heavy breathing son.

She slowly pulled Jake's boxers down until his hard-throbbing cock sprang free with full force, a spurt of precum squirted out of his cock slit and onto her face.

Cynthia giggled again while she licked her son's precum that landed close to the corner of her mouth. "I would say that Mommy picked out the perfect set for you... Didn't she baby?"

Jake gulped and nodded, awaiting what his mother's next move would be.

Cynthia felt her pussy leaking juices down her thighs, they were going to make love in a public place. The store was filled with a few customers before they came in and the idea of them plus Maggie so close around excited her like never before.

She leaned forward and placed her saliva coated tongue on her son's throbbing shaft, with one smooth movement she licked all the way up to his cockhead.

"Oh Mom!" Moaned Jake.

Jake was nervous and afraid of getting caught, but deep inside he wanted his mother to go further with what they were doing. Much, much further.

Cynthia's eyes were locked with his when she opened her willing mouth and took her son's cock about halfway into it. The taste stimulated her body even further, her nipples became diamond hard and her pussy pulsed with lust.

She slowly bobbed up and down on her son's thick cock. With every movement she twirled her tongue around his shaft and cockhead while letting out lust filled moans that vibrated more stimulation onto Jake.

She wasn't able to take it all the way in like Casey did, but her experience made up for the lack of a deep throat action.

Jake was hypnotized by his mother's bright blue eyes as she bobbed up and down on his cock, his hands slowly reached for her impressive bosom and in a matter of seconds he was kneading her soft flesh.

"Mhmmm!" Moaned Cynthia as she felt her son playing with her sensitive breasts which made her work his cock a little bit faster and deeper. One of her hands was now stimulating her pussy, rubbing her fingers over her wet slit while the other caressed her son's thigh.

The changing room was filled with slurping and sucking sounds accompanied by heavy breathing and soft moans. Both mother and son knew they had to dial down their volume to prevent them from getting caught in their incestuous act.

"Oooh Mom... I love you!" Moaned Jake.

Those three simple words made Cynthia's body shudder with excitement. Her pussy juice dripped onto floor creating a small puddle of female sweetness. Her nipples stung every time Jake brushed against them while he assaulted her pillowy like tit flesh.

She kept on sucking her son's hard cock with everything she got, but she did it in such a way to not overly stimulate her son. She wanted more, just like he had on his mind.

After a couple minutes more of her sucking and him caressing her tits she let go of her son's hard cock with a loud plop. A string of saliva hung between her mouth and his coated cockhead.

"Mhmmm... You are sooo tasty baby, did you like Mommy's mouth on your big cock?"

"Yes Mom... God, you feel so good and you are so sexy like this. I still can't believe how much you opened up after this morning."

Cynthia smiled seductively and licked her precum coated lips again. "Mommy can be really naughty if she is in the mood, especially together with my stud of a son." She purred.

She wrapped her soft hand around Jake's cock and slapped the top of her tits with it, his precum splattered over them, giving them a shiny coat.

"How about we give this new bra a 'test drive' darling?" She purred again.

"W-What do you mean Mom?" Asked Jake confused.

Cynthia giggled again. "Let Mommy show you... Be a good boy and hold that impressive tool of yours up and ready baby." She asked.

Jake held his fingers around his girth to steady his cock as it stood up and proud, waiting for his mother's next move.

Cynthia spat her saliva into the cleavage of her tight pushed together breasts and moved her body up a little until Jake's tall standing cock was directly under her tits.

With one quick movement she plunged her large bust down onto her son's cock which now penetrated deep into her tit pussy. His cock was being mashed together by her soft mountains of flesh and her spit helped with easy entry.

"OOOOH MO-!" Grunted Jake before he quickly placed a hand for his mouth to cover his dialed up voice. He experienced something he had never felt before; it was like he entered a tight virgin pussy but only this time it was his mother's treasured pair of tits.

"Oooh baby yes... Moan for Mommy, show her how much you like Mommy's big tits!" Purred Cynthia.

Because of the bra she had no need to push her breasts together, her son's cock was literally trapped between her fun bags.

She placed her hands on her son's legs and started moving her body up and down in a steady pace. "Look at it baby, look at that big cock going in and out of your mother's tit sandwich." She panted.

Squishy sucking and slurping noises roamed the small changing room as Jake was being assaulted by his mother's tight, soft tits. His precum spurted and puddled out of his cockhead each time the tip appeared at the entrance of her tight fleshy trap.

"Mommy's body is for you baby, all of me is for you to claim, coat and cum on! Yes, it feels so good baby!" Moaned Cynthia with delight. Her pussy squirted small spurts of nectar every time her son's angry erupting cockhead came into view.

Jake kept on covering his mouth as he moaned from pleasure, he was watching the woman that gave him birth going hard on his cock with her sexy, erotic mature body.

Cynthia's skin burned each time she went up and down on her son's cock, a trial of saliva and precum ran through her cleavage along her son's shaft and her tit flesh. The combined stream of juices seeped out of the tight fit at the end and trickled down her son's cum filled balls.

Mother and son were now fully focused on each other, Cynthia wanted to please her son in every way possible and Jake felt the need for him to stand up, throw his mother on her back and fuck the everlasting shit out of her. Of course for him this was not a possibility so he kept on enjoying his mother's fierce actions.

"Oh baby! So, so gooood, Mommy... Ugh... Mommy wants... Oh baby yes!" Moaned Cynthia loud while she looked up deep into her son's eyes. Saliva drooled out of the corners of her mouth while her tits bounced up and down onto her son's hard, throbbing cock.

A few minutes of intense tit fucking went by before Cynthia couldn't take it anymore.

With a loud suction sounding slurp her impressive breasts separated from her son's cock. While standing up she ripped off the lace bra, freeing her shiny coated tits from their entrapment. She then pulled the moistened thong to the side and bared her juice leaking, tight shaven cunt to Jake.

Jake was surprised by the sudden action. His mother's face was blushed, she was panting and breathing heavy, her legs trembled and her pussy was leaking and dripping wetness out of excitement. She then softly spoke to him.

"Baby please... Please let Mommy... Put it in! I want it... Mommy wants her baby's big, hard cock inside of her hungry pussy! Please baby please!"

Jake gulped. Was this the moment that his mother and him would go full incest? Completing the taboo circle and sharing their intense love for each other together? Here, inside a public changing room in a clothing store that had several customers in it at this very moment?

He couldn't deny his own lust for his sexy, cute mother anymore. He didn't care about the consequences if they would get caught. He wanted his mother and he wanted her now, every inch of her perfect, sexy body.

Jake reached out and took his mother's hands, he slowly pulled her forward until she was standing in front of him.

"I want you Mom... I want you now... Please!" He moaned.

Cynthia eyes teared up a little as her son gave her the okay. She straddled his lap facing him and slowly placed her willing cunt above his rock-hard cock. Her juices trickled and dribbled down onto it, wetting it even more than it already was.

"I love you baby, I love you so much!" She whispered with her excited voice.

"Me too Mom, please, let us make love." Whispered Jake back.

Cynthia nodded and slowly lowered her onto her son's tall standing prick. She squealed when she felt her son's cock spreading her soaked pussy lips and entering her cunt. Inch for inch it swallowed him deeper inside, her tight walls clamping around his cockhead and shaft.

Jake was in heaven, his mother's tight juicy cunt swallowed his cock with such a force like he never felt before. Although he had sex with Jenny before, she was nowhere this good feeling like his own mother. It was like they were shaped for each other.

And then he reached her deepest part. Cynthia felt her son's cock pressing against her cervix, her own son was the perfect fit for her. She threw her arms around his neck and buried her big tits in his face as she felt her body starting to convulse.

"Mwooaaah! Ooooh baby! Ooooh Mommy's... Mhmmooaah! CUMM-" Her scream of pleasure was interrupted by her own son who mashed his lips against hers, kissing her hard to prevent her from screaming a storm and alarming the whole shop of what they were doing.

His mother's body started to buck and shudder as she came hard on his cock, her juices seeped and squirted out of her tight invaded pussy entrance and coated his balls, half of the bench and the floor under them with an impressive amount of their combined juices.

Jake held his mother tight as she was riding out her orgasm, not letting go of her hungry mouth that kissed him back with full force.

Another couple of minutes passed before his mother finally came to her senses again.

"Oh God... Baby, it's so... Incredible, it's perfect... Us together." She moaned as she kissed her son again.

"You okay Mom?" Asked Jake softly after the kiss, still a bit concerned.

She started to giggle. "Oh darling, Mommy is fine. I just never experienced such an amazing orgasm before." She gave him another kiss before looking at him seductively again. "Now it's Mommy's time to make you feel good sweetie." She purred.

Jake felt his mother slowly pushing herself up and down onto his cock, his tight grasped cock was now fucking in and out of her juicy pussy.

"Oh Mom! You feel so good! Please fuck me Mom!" He moaned.

"Oh yes! My baby's hard cock, perfectly fit for Mommy's pussy!" She moaned back.

She sank her body up and down her son's body with as much pressure as possible, his thick cock penetrated into her and managed to hit all her sensitive spots in the process. Their bodies softly slapped against each other and every thrust was met with a squirt of juices coming out of the place where they were connected.

"I love you Mom!" Moaned Jake again before one hand grabbed his mother's juicy ass and kneaded the cheek flesh, with his other hand he shoved his mother's tits into his face and then assaulted them with his mouth, licking the flesh and sucking on her hard nipples.

"Oh baby yesss! Use Mommy's body! My pussy, my ass and tits! Every part is for you now! Mommy loves you too baby!" Gasped and moaned Cynthia with lust, totally lost in the pleasure her son is giving her.

Mother and son were now a full-fledged incest couple. Jake attacked his mother's body with everything he had and Cynthia rode her son's rod with all the lust and love in the world. They kept up the same motions for a long ten minutes that seemed to last forever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds