My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 02

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Cynthia? Is everything alright inside of there? Do you need any help with Jake? You two have been inside for a while now."

Cynthia and Jake froze in fear when they heard the knocks on the door accompanied by Maggie's worried sounding voice.

Because of the sudden situation and the chance of getting caught Cynthia pussy clamped even harder around her son's cock, so hard that she noticed that Jake was about to scream from pleasure. She quickly pushed her tits harder against his face, making sure that's his sounds were muffled. She too felt the rising urge to cum again.

"Ooh... Oh Maggie... N-no everything is alright... Uh, Jake is just being picky with checking out his clothes... And changing them takes a lot more time because of his condition... Ha-ha." She nervously answered while trying to prevent herself from moaning.

It took a little before Maggie answered. "Well... Okay then, but remember, if you need any help then just come to me, okay?" She said.

"Y-yes I... I will come to you if we need any help!" Cynthia quickly answered again.

"Alright, good luck then!" Maggie answered with a chirpy voice.

Cynthia listened to her walk off as both she and Jake were in total silence, Jake then softly bit on his mother's hard nipple.

She let out a short yelp before she looked back at her son. "You naughty boy! Don't scare your mother like that!" They both started to laugh softly before Cynthia gave Jake another big kiss.

"Goddamn Mom you almost ripped my cock off when Maggie banged on the door." Said Jake.

She started to giggle again. "It was because of the chance of getting caught, for some reason it excited me even more..." She then started to gyrate her hips slowly, getting themselves back into what they were doing before they got interrupted.

"Let's finish this baby... Mommy wants to feel your thick cum inside of her pussy!" She then started to slam herself even harder down onto her son's rock-hard cock. Jake went back to sucking his mother's big tits and soon they were back at it again like nothing happened.

Cynthia felt her son's cock banging against her cervix every time she slammed down on his cock. The room was now filled with loud squishy slapping sounds and heavy breathing, they had to finish their incestuous coupling before they would be interrupted again.

Their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other as they fucked like animals, wanting to make each other cum at the same time, Finish their forbidden incestuous act with a bang.

Cynthia's ass rippled with each slam and colored red from their intense pounding, her big swinging tits were coated with her son's saliva as his greedy mouth feasted on them. Their combined juices squirted and splattered around. They were a mess and so was their surroundings, the newly renovated changing room was properly being tested for fucking.

Jake started to groan and moan louder every time his mother came down on him with full force, he could feel her pussy sucking vacuum around his cock as if it wanted to squeeze every single drop of cum out of him. Cynthia was moaning just as loud as her son, her eyes were closed and her body rammed down like she was on auto-pilot. After five more minutes of hard, intense fucking they both felt the need for cumming.

Jake separated himself from his mother's tits with a loud plop. "Mom It's coming... I'm going to cum soon!" He panted.

Cynthia noticed her son's cock throbbing more wildly and expanding as soon as he had let go of her tits. Her own body also started to softly buck and tremble, reminding her that she was not far off her second orgasm herself.

"Kiss me baby! Kiss me when you fill Mommy full of your thick son semen! Do it baby! Cum inside Mommy's cum wanting cunt!" She panted back as she looked him deep in the eyes.

Jake then pulled his mother even closer as she slammed down onto him for one last time. As soon their mouths hungrily smashed together they both exploded from their intense fucking.

Shot after shot of thick male mating liquid filled Cynthia's womb, her own son's child birthing seed filled her to the brim. The feeling of getting blasted full of cum resulted in Cynthia cumming all over her son's orgasming cock. Both their orgasm liquids started to squeeze and squirt out of the tight gap at the entrance were they were bonded together.

Mother and son had reached the end of their forbidden coupling, both kept on kissing as their climaxes washed away after a while.

Finally, they came down and decided that it was time to leave.

Cynthia stood up slowly and giggled, her head was spinning and she still felt a bit dizzy. "You really did a number on me darling..." She panted.

Jake, out of breath himself, smiled at her as he watched his cum running down his mother's legs. Her pussy was puffy and red, totally glazed with his and her own cum. His cock was pretty much in the same state; it had turned soft but still throbbed a bit from the aftershock.

"I have no words Mom... This was incredible, YOU were incredible... God, I love you!" He panted back.

Cynthia smiled and wobbled forward, leaning in to give her son another big kiss because of his kind words.

They then both looked around the changing room.

"Say, how are we going to clean this mess up Mom? I don't think you got our mop with you in your bag?" he laughed.

"Mhm... Well I already bought the lingerie that you just had the privilege of seeing in full glory, I just put these back into the bag, soaked and all..." Said his mother.

Cynthia then looked at the pile of different clothes they picked out for Jake to try. "I think I found some sponges, but this means that we aren't quite done shopping yet darling."

They both started to laugh, now faced with the task to clean up after their coupling without trying to draw any attention to what had happened.

After another half hour or so of cleaning, getting rid of the evidence, changing back into their own clothes and collecting the same ones they intended to buy, they finally reached the end of their shopping adventure.

An adventure that mother and son would never forget.

*****

"So, how was your day together?" Asked Casey as she took a big bite from her Chinese noodles.

"Exhausting... But fun!" Said Cynthia with a big grin on her face, she winked at Jake when Casey was focused on her food.

Casey sighed. "I could go for a fun day... This client I had was awful, change here, change there, I swear I was on the verge of hurting him after a while... And now I'm pooped, I can't wait to take a trip upstairs to visit my lovely bed." She said after a yawn.

Cynthia yawned too. "Same here sweetie, although our day together was fun it also has taken its toll on me, I wouldn't mind exploring dreamland myself." She added.

"Why don't you two go upstairs and relax, sleep or whatever you want to do after diner? I will clean up." Suggested Jake. "I promised Debby to wait for her until she got home."

Casey stood up and walked up to Jake, she then gave him a big kiss on his cheek before placing her dirty plate into the dishwasher. "You, dear little brother, are a lifesaver."

Jake laughed with a smirk on his face. "Just helping the lovely ladies close to me, it's no biggie."

Casey then giggled herself. "You certainly are good at 'helping' your lovely ladies brother dear."

She then gave Cynthia a kiss too before she trailed off to the stairs. "Thanks for the food Mom, and you too Jake, Love you both."

"Love you too darling, have a good sleep and we will see you tomorrow morning." Said Cynthia as she watched her eldest daughter slumping up the stairs.

"You sure you don't need any help baby?" Asked Cynthia.

"Nah Mom, it's alright. You are free to go; I will handle this stuff. And by the way, you do look a bit tired, I wonder why..." Said Jake with a smirk.

Cynthia giggled before standing up and walking over to Jake. She stood behind him before leaning over and running her hands down his chest while her large bust pressed into his back. "That's because a certain naughty boy gave Mommy the best day of her life." She then whispered into his ear before giving him a big kiss on his cheek.

She yawned again. "I guess I will take your advice darling, don't forget to lock the door after Debby returns, will you?" She asked.

"No problem Mom, sweet dreams. See you tomorrow." Jake responded.

"Oh, I will certainly have sweet dreams... I love you honey, goodnight."

Jake watched his mother going upstairs the same way his older sister did earlier. He then began to clean the kitchen without any rush as he was pretty tired himself.

After the kitchen was dealt with he wheeled himself into the living room, got out of his wheelchair and plopped down into the corner of the couch to watch some television. After some time, his eyes became heavy and he slowly drifted off.

*****

"Heya! Anybody still alive in this house?" Said Debby with a cheerful voice as she entered through the front door.

She noticed that there was light coming from the living room so somebody had to be up.

"Ya'll can answer you know." She said after a few seconds while closing the front door. She then walked towards the light, her heels clicking on the wooden floor to make sure she was being heard.

She was greeted with a snoozing Jake in front of the television. She started to giggle. "Awww, cutie big brother probably had a tiring day. But I can't let him sleep here." She said to herself.

She then positioned herself in front of him, turned around and let her body fall down onto his lap.

"Ooompfhh!" Blurted Jake as he woke up from the sudden impact against his chest. A soft blonde ponytail wiggled back and forth against his face and he could hear a very familiar voice giggling.

"Wakey wakey big brother!" Said Debby again with her cute, cheerful voice.

Jake now fully awake, sought revenge and attacked his little sister with a tickling barrage. "Take this, you sneaky little minx, how can you wake your poor brother like this!"

Debby squealed and giggled as her brother tickled her. She buried herself tighter against his chest, trying to deflect as many tickles as possible.

After a while they were out of breath and both slumped back into the couch. Jake folded his arms around his little sister's waist and held her tight.

"Jeez Deb, that's one way to wake me up!" He said with a tired voice.

"That's what you get for falling asleep in front of the television silly, I guess you had a busy day?" Spoke Debby also tired from their actions.

"You have no idea... It was fun, but exhausting. Mom took me to the park and shopping. A full day of wheeling around does tire me out." And some other 'performances' that Jake did that day but could not talk about.

"Gosh, that sounds like fun. Next time I will surely be home so I can come along with ya'll." Said Debby slightly disappointed.

"But enough of my day, how was yours at Lisa's Deb?"

"Oh you know, girly stuff and everything. Nothing too interesting for you."

Jake noticed his little sister's outfit. A short tank top and a matching frilly short skirt, on her cute little feet a pair of open high heels. She looked more girly than she usually did.

"I can see that it was 'girly'. I like your clothes Deb, makes you look even more cuter than you already are." Said Jake.

Debby felt her heart beating faster after her brother's compliment and she started to blush. "Thank you bro, something else than my usual sporty attire, right?" She said softly.

They both went quite for a while, only hearing each other breath softly and feeling each other's bodies close.

Debby then spoke up quietly. "Jake, can I ask you something?"

Jake snapped out of his silence. "Sure, ask anything you want." He responded.

"Well... You know how Lisa and me have been preparing for our annual sports gala at school?" She asked.

"How could I not? You are always excited about those events, but why do you ask?" Jake responded.

"Wellll... This year we are requested to go with a partner, Lisa has her boyfriend but I... You know I'm not in a relationship... So I... Uh... I wondered if..." Debby got all nervous, her face flushed red.

"You wonder if I want to be your partner, right?" Asked Jake. Before she could answer he already spoke up. "Of course I will accompany my cute little sister; how could I say no to you?"

Debby turned around with a big smile and looked at him with her puppy dog eyes. "Really?!" She asked for a solid confirmation.

Jake simply nodded, she then leaped forward and gave her big brother a kiss full on the lips.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you Jake!" She said fully relieved.

"Ha-ha! Calm down Power Girl!" He responded with a laugh.

"So when is this gala?" He asked.

"It starts tomorrow evening!" She answered with her big, cute smile.

"Tomorrow? Well I have nothing so it's do-able for me, I even bought new clothes with some good looking blouses today so I'm all set." He said.

"I still have to get some things done tomorrow. Casey will help me buying a dress for the gala, Mom told me she would help me with my make-up, I wonder how much I should put on? What about my shoes? Should I go elegant or more sexy? I like sexy but I don't want to look too naughty, Lisa told me her boyfriend liked her sexy, maybe I should... Or not? And what abou-" Debby had another one of her long lasting rambles so Jake closed her mouth with his finger.

She started to giggle again. "Gosh, I'm so sorry, I get so nervous when thinking about it!"

"Worry about that stuff tomorrow Deb." Said Jake.

Debby nodded and stood up, she stretched out her arms and yawned. "You are totally right bro, I should not be such a worry-wart and focus on that stuff tomorrow. Alright, I think it's time to embrace my beauty sleep." She said.

Jake then took her arm and pulled her back onto his lap.

"Eek!" She yelped with a high pitched voice as she fell down onto her brother's lap again.

Jake then folded one arm around her waist and rubbed his other onto her naked thigh.

Debby let out a soft moan as she felt her brother gently caressing her. "W-what's going on Jake." She asked nervously.

"Oh, I just remembered that you and I had some unfinished business from the last time we were together, didn't we, little sister?" He softly whispered before kissing the side of her neck.

Debby started to blush again and felt butterflies in her stomach. "We did... Didn't we? Ugh... Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot about that with everything that has been going on." She whispered back as she embraced her brother's gentle touch. She felt her pussy starting to react.

"And if I remember, my naughty little sister was the one that started it, didn't you, Deb?" He continued.

Debby threw her head back onto her brother's left shoulder, she put her own left arm on top of the one that was folded around her waist. With the other she pulled her brother's head tighter against her neck. "Y-Yes, little sis was being a naughty girl for her big brother." She moaned again.

"She was... And what do big brothers do to their naughty little sisters?" Teased Jake again.

"P-Punish... Them?" Asked Debby quietly with her cute voice.

As if she could read her brother's mind she spread her legs wider. Her exposed panties were now a damp, soaked mess as her cunt juices trickled out of her tight pussy from excitement. She then felt her brother's arm move until his fingers were on top of her panty covered pussy.

"Oooh, big brother... Please... Mhmmm... Touch me..." She begged.

Without saying anything Jake rubbed his fingers up and down his little sister's covered cunny, the sudden touch made her shook a little as she felt her brother's fingers gently scraping across her tight slit.

"Do you... Mhmmm... Do you think I'm sexy... Big brother?" She asked quietly while her body started to push against Jake's busy fingers.

"You have no idea how sexy you are Debby; can't you feel it? Can't you feel how I'm reacting to your lewd body right now?" Said Jake.

Debby felt her brother's cock poking against her ass, him clearly getting aroused by her.

"But my breasts are so small... I'm jealous of Mom and Casey, their bodies are developed so much more than mine..." She said, still being a little bit hard on herself.

"So what? That doesn't mean you are any less sexy... They might have bigger breasts but they don't have this." He responded. She then felt his other arm moving down and stroking her right ass cheek while his cock started to poke even harder against it.

"This tight, perfectly round trained ass of yours that I love so much. Don't ever say you are less sexy than other woman Deb, you are beautiful." He told her.

Being praised by her brother aroused Debby even more. She rotated her head to the right and started kissing her brother's lips softly, which he returned gladly. She gyrated her hips against her brother's fingers which were still busy with her pussy. She then slipped her tongue inside her brother's mouth which was greeted by his own.

Brother and sister were now fully focused on each other, their soft moans and her squishy pussy were the only things heard in the Wilson's living room. After ten minutes of cuddling, kissing and touching they separated their kiss.

"How about we finish what I started yesterday?" Moaned Debby softly as she focused her big bright blue eyes on those of her brother.

Jake only nodded and gave his little sister the okay. "We have to be quiet though, don't want to wake Mom and Casey from their sleep." He said.

"That would be something, wouldn't it?" Giggled Debby before she stood up again. Her fingers went to the waist bands of her panties and with one quick movement she pulled them down.

Jake noticed a long string of pussy juice that hung between his sister's tight little cunt and her soaked panties. He himself had pulled down his sweat pants far enough so that his cock was out of its tight situation. It stood proud and firm with a drop of precum forming at the tip.

Debby looked over her shoulder and bit her lip. "Mhmmm... BIG brother!" She moaned while shaking her perfect ass back and forth in front of him. Teasing her brother like an only a naughty little sister could.

She then dropped herself down onto her brother's lap again and spread her legs wide over his. Her wet pussy rested on top of his rock-hard cock shaft, her slick cunt lips immediately wrapped around the throbbing shaft as if it wanted to devour it.

"This feels soooo much better without those pesky clothes in the way." Panted Debby as she laid comfortably back against her brother's body, her head returned against his left shoulder before she playfully licked the side of his face.

She slowly grinded her soaking pussy on top of her brother's throbbing shaft, her juices slithered across it and ran down onto his balls. "Oh big brother I love this feeling, doing this with you makes me feel so dirty!" She moaned while continuing to lick the side of his face.

"Then let me make it even more dirtier for you Deb." Responded Jake. He slid both of his hands under her short, braless tank top and mauled away at her perky breasts, clamping his fingers around her diamond-hard nipples. Though they were a lot smaller than his mother's or Casey's, they still managed to be a handful.

Debby threw her head back and moaned a lot louder, her hands griping the couch because of the pleasure she felt. She loved the feeling of her brother gently playing with her breasts and hard nipples while his hard cock throbbed and softly slapped against her leaking pussy.

As a reaction she started to grind her tight pussy up and down along her brother's shaft. Jake's moans became louder as well when he felt his sister's juicy little cunt stroking his cock skin all the way up to his cockhead. The feeling of her pussy lips grasping around it felt so good that a small spurt of precum shot out of the tip each time she reached the underside of his cockhead.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds