My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 02

Her cute, heavy breathing triggered him to kiss her full on the lips again. Debby's eyes shot open as she felt his soft lips and tongue invading her moaning mouth, she happily returned the kiss and both siblings started making out like lovers.

Every part of her body was being stimulated. The hard cock that pleasured her pussy, her brother's big hands groping her breasts and nipples, her cute little mouth being invaded with love by his. She loved every second of their incestuous coupling.

After another five minutes of intimate brother/sister love Jake slid one hand out of Debby's tank top and down onto her erect clitoris, he stuck the hard nub between two fingers and started vibrating it.

"Mwwoaaah!" Moaned Debby loud, their busy mouths suddenly being separated from each other. Again she threw her head back from the intense pleasure, a long string of their combined saliva's hung between their gaping mouths.

"I have such a naughty little sister! I love seeing this side of you Deb, normally you are so cute and innocent, now you are a hot, dirty and sexy girl!" Teased Jake.

The words of her brother made Debby move her soaked cunt even faster over his shaft, it was now one slick, slippery wet mess. Her juicy liquids leaked down from the sides of it and coated his balls and the couch with a shiny female cum coat.

"Ugh!... It's because... Ooooh! Because of you... Big brother! I love you! This is only for you." She panted hard.

Both of them moaning loud now kept on going with their incestuous act. The sound of her squishy, juicy pussy slithering up and down her brother's fat cock was now roaming loud through the living room, her body even slapped softly against her brother's chest. Debby then turned it up a notch even further by moving one arm between her soaked thighs, her hand seeking her target.

"Mwwfffuucckkhh!" Moaned Jake loud with his mouth quickly closed to prevent him from waking the rest of the family. His sister had found her target and was now fondling his cunt juice covered balls.

Debby giggled through her heavy breathing. "Naughty brother attacks my clitty, Little sis attacks your balls." She softly whispered while licking her lips.

Jake still couldn't believe how his little sister acted when they were together like this, she, his usually preppy, cute and adorable little sister who was now one hell of a sexy vixen.

"Kiss me big brother! I want you everywhere! Kiss me, kiss me, kiss meeee!" She begged with her cute, innocent girly voice.

Not being able to resist her charms any longer he smashed his lips against hers once more. Brother and sister were now fully focused on pleasing each other without separating themselves again. As if they were telepathic they knew that the end was near.

Jake's totally cum coated cock started to throb wild and hard, his precum and his little sister's cum juice splattered all over their legs, hands, sex organs and the couch. Debby's body started to buck and tremble as she increased her grinding movement even faster. Their tongues battled with fury as their mouths refused to separate from each other.

Debby then moaned loudly into Jake's mouth, her eyes rolled back and her body slammed against his chest. He then felt stream after stream of warm liquid shooting over the length of his climax ready cock, even more ran down their legs and over his balls. Her body shook and trembled against him as drool seeped down the sides of her still tongue fucking mouth.

He then felt her squeezing his pulsing balls which resulted in him exploding. His cock throbbed wildly while spurt after spurt of thick potent seed shot all across the living room. It coated the coffee table in front of them, a few upwards spurts landed on his sister's spread legs and he even managed to hit the television stand with his final, far shooting jizz spurt.

It took a while before their bodies finally recovered from their unbelievable orgasms. Their mouths separated and Debby's body slid down even further, she laid her head on her brother's fast moving chest and started to pant hard. Jake threw his head back and made the same noises as his little sister. With one hand he reached for hers and intertwined their fingers, Debby squeezed him back hard, letting him know that she was okay but still unable to speak. It took another five minutes before they finally regained their breath and strength.

Debby pulled her legs up onto the couch and cuddled up against her brother, Jake placed his arms over her small frame and held her tight as he too slumped further down the couch.

"I love you big brother." Whispered Debby to him.

Jake kissed the top of her head before whispering back. "I love you too Deb."

The young couple then slowly drifted away together in a deep sleep. They were so tired after their incestuous love making that they didn't even bother to clean the living room, which also still reeked of sex.

Cynthia closed her bathing robe and scooped up the puddle of female cum under her with a towel as she giggled to herself. "I knew it."

She slowly walked back up the stairs before turning around and giving her son and youngest daughter a final look. "You are one lucky brother darling." She whispered to herself with a smile.

*****

And that's the end of chapter two! I'm glad that I managed to finish it earlier than expected due to my tight schedule. Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Chapter three has no release date yet, with the busy work days and the upcoming holidays I won't have very much time to write at all. But don't worry! Chapter three will come eventually, so please stay tuned for the next entry in this series!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds