My Neighbor's Shenanigans

Really god? Are you that bored?

Shaking my head, I drove past and decided to go eat a steak dinner since it might be my last meal as a free man.

I drove to a nearby Texas Roadhouse and ordered myself the biggest ribeye they had with a loaded baked potato and double whiskey on the rocks. The waitress, Beth, is cute and bubbly with light brown hair and a cheery smile. She looks like she's barely old enough to drink herself, but she fills out her jeans rather nicely and her shirt is tight enough that I have to wonder how she put it on. Her ample chest is doing its best to push through the flimsy material and it's obvious she's not wearing a bra. She takes my order with cheery efficiency and quickly leaves and comes back with my drink order. I nurse my whiskey while I wait for my food and the noise of the restaurant fades into a mindless droning as I sit there contemplating the stupidity of my recent actions.

My steak arrives and I cut into it making sure it's medium rare. Hot juice flows out of the meat as I cut off a slice and slowly chew. I give Beth a nod of approval and she leaves to tend to her other customers. I add a touch of salt and proceed to enjoy myself to the best of my ability. Beth comes by a couple of times to check on me but there's nothing else I need. I finish and leave enough cash on the table to cover my bill with a generous tip and with a sigh I walk back to my SUV. As enjoyable as the meal was it was time to go face the music, I drive home and park in my driveway, my lights are out and it's getting dark but there is still enough light to see. Everything is quiet, no broken windows or scowling neighbors waiting for me so I get out and go to the door, as I'm unlocking it, I realize I hadn't gotten my regular mail. I go to my mailbox and grab the mail and then hurry inside. I flick the lights on and drop my keys and wallet on the counter as I look through my mail. On top is a small notecard. I open it and see four words.

"Love the pictures. Sarah"

The next few days were pretty routine but for some reason I can't keep a smile off my face. I'm constantly thinking of Sarah and wondering what will happen next. Every day I get home and look out the window constantly. My normal routine consists of a workout then a run, then make myself dinner, throughout each phase I looked for a sign from Sarah. One day I was getting my mail after coming home and I found a package wrapped in my mailbox. It felt like clothes, I knew I hadn't ordered anything lately so I was a little surprised. I checked for a mailing label and found nothing. Shrugging, I walked inside, opened the package and found a pair of black running shorts that look like they'd reach mid-thigh on me with a dark red sleeveless muscle shirt, both were Under Armour style material. This was a little weird, I had a pair of sweats that I wore for my runs and workouts, they were old, beaten grey sweats that I had cut up for use in the gym. They looked like hell but they were comfortable as fuck, I had no idea where these had come from. I looked through the rest of my mail and found another notecard, I quickly opened it wondering if Sarah had anything to do with the new clothes.

"I hate those sweats and if I see them again I'm going to hit you with my car. Love your arms."

Well damn, that explained things. I smiled as I read the note, this girl really was crazy.

I shrugged as I walked in my room and changed into the new athletic clothes. Looking in the mirror I checked myself out, not bad, my body was well defined from all my workouts and running. The shirt left my arms open and I admit, I was very prideful of them. I worked them out hard to get good definition and Sarah wasn't the first to compliment me on them. The clothes were form fitting without being too tight, which was good because I hated constricting workout clothes, she actually chose really well for me. With my black hair and a military style haircut the red shirt really stood out. At 28-years-old with pale blue eyes and a neatly cropped goatee I'd been told that I looked like I belonged in an action movie.

I worked out and then went for a run like I normally do. I'd never seen her watching me but she must pay attention enough to know my routine so I hoped she enjoyed the fact that I was wearing her chosen clothes. I ran four miles and then cooled down by walking the last half-mile back home. I kept an 8-minute pace and with the walk back the whole trip took me just under 40 minutes. Walking into my house I grabbed a water from the fridge and as I passed my back window I glanced outside and my heart skipped a beat. There was a small fire in her firepit, she must be planning to go outside! I waited a few minutes but she never appeared so I was a little disappointed as I walked into my bedroom. Crossing the door, I caught a quick scent of lavender, pausing, I sniffed the air but couldn't catch the scent again, that's strange because I have nothing in my house that should smell like lavender. Shrugging, I continued into the bedroom and looked over to my bed. It's dark wood, with a panel back and drawers under the foot, it also has posts at each corner that stand about a foot above the mattress. My comforter is light grey and is highlighted by my navy-blue sheets. I kept my bed well-made throughout the day so the item in the center of it stood out like a light bulb in a dark room.

My jaw dropped as I walked toward my bed. As I get closer its unmistakable, a pair of purple panties were laying in the middle of my bed.

My mind raced as I quickly understood the implications of the situation. I looked around and paused to listen. I didn't hear anything for a minute or two, so apparently Sarah had come and left. That explained the lavender scent, I ran through a quick list of scenarios, was it Sarah? It had to be, I didn't know anybody else that would do this. Would Sarah do this? Hmmmm, not sure, this appears to be a step farther than I would imagine but she does seem to have a wild streak. Why did Sarah do this? Just to give me her panties? That made no sense.

I picked up the underwear to inspect them. They were plain purple cotton string bikini panties, they looked just like the ones she wore the other night. Looking around to sure nobody is watching I brought them to my nose for a small sniff. I realized it was a stupid precaution but I feel a little perverted sniffing a pair of strange panties. I detect a small hint of chlorine which reinforces the thought they belonged to Sarah. But why was she here? I looked around the room and then walked around the house, I almost ignored the bathroom but decided to check it anyway and that's when I saw the notecard on my dirty clothes hamper.

"I'm burning your sweats. Left you payment in the bedroom!"

I laughed as I read the note. Unreal! I needed to change my thoughts of her too crazy Sarah instead of just Sarah. I can't believe it, she really broke into my house just to steal my sweats.

Wait!? Burn them?!

I raced to my back window to look out at her firepit, the fire had died down but sure enough, now that I was looking closer, I saw some charred edges of clothing and burnt fabric. Holy shit, she really broke into my house to steal my sweats and burn them. I found myself torn between laughter and concern, my crazy neighbor may really be crazy. I kept watching the back for a few more minutes but she never came out. Eventually I decided to continue with my day, I checked the rest of the house and didn't find anything unusual till I passed my laptop computer. My mouse was upside down, I'm a little bit obsessive compulsive so I know how I leave everything and I've never left my equipment like that. I flipped it over and jiggled it to make my screen come alive. I kept three folders on my computer desktop, School, Work, and Private. My Private folder is where I keep all my files of a personal nature, we'll just say that I wouldn't want my mom opening it. A quick glance showed my Private folder was renamed 'I like.'

I groaned, that was not good, most of the pictures in that folder were of public nudity, exhibitionism and girls tied up. I opened the folder to check it, I scrolled through the folder and noticed a file was renamed. Since the rest were all numbered, the files named "Sexy" & "Love this" stood out like a sore thumb. I clicked the first image and a picture of two nude girls in a pool kissing popped up, the second had a girl tied spread eagle to a bed. I blew out a breath and shook my head, I was beginning to think this girl was insane. I looked through the rest of the folder but didn't find anything unusual so I closed the browser and went to the back window. Her backyard was dark and silent and even though I waited a while she never came out.

Over the next few days my routine was normal. I stopped by the athletic store and bought a couple more pairs of running shorts and sleeveless shirts. I kept the shorts all black and got a few different color shirts; navy, dayglow yellow, and black. I kept watching out back but never saw her again and received no further notes.

I realized that she played the game on her own terms.

The next Friday I could barely contain my excitement during the day. I was hoping for a repeat of last week but when I got home, I was disappointed. I looked out back throughout the night but her backyard remained dark and empty the whole night.

I was making lunch on Saturday afternoon when I heard the distant sound of music from her backyard. I'd actually given up hope and hadn't looked in her backyard all morning but I walked to the window and gazed outside.

There was my crazy neighbor girl wearing a black bikini and laying in one of her lounge chairs, she had good ones, the kind made of red wood and canvas. She was lying face down on a blue towel and her top was undone. She had pulled her bikini into a wedgie to give her cheeks more of a tan. Next to her on a small redwood table was a book, a glass with ice cubes and a yellow drink, and an iPod with headphones going to her ears as she relaxed. I spent a few minutes watching her but nothing happened, I cracked the window so that I'd hear if she happened to swim. As I turned around to leave her in peace, she lifted her head and waved. For a split second I thought she was waving to me then I noticed somebody coming out her back door.

Her friend was a blonde female wearing small black shorts and sandals with a white sleeveless crop top and sunglasses. They chatted and Sarah gestured to another lounge chair and a blue towel folded neatly underneath the small table. The friend laughed and nodded and went to get the lounger and move it next to her. When she grabbed the towel, and laid it out I saw Sarah look up at my window. Knowing what she was looking for I flicked my light on and off really quick. Smiling, she looked back at her friend just as she finished, then the blonde girl sat down and chatted, after a few minutes Sarah reached out and put her hand on blondie's knee. I heard a small laugh and then blondie looked around and saw my backyard. She nodded toward my house and Sarah just waved a hand dismissively. After a second blondie shrugged and tugged off her shorts to reveal a pink and white striped thong panty. She reached up and brought her crop top over her head and quickly tossed it next to her shorts. Unlike the bottoms, she wasn't wearing anything underneath her top. Her tits were beautiful, firm with light golden skin and small pink nipples and from what I could tell she was a C size. She laid down on her stomach in the lounge chair and I got to admire her smooth tight ass, I don't know why but with her blonde hair, light skin and small tight butt she reminded me of a peach. She looked the definition of the word summer.

She must have a real thing for blondes because a few minutes after she laid down, Sarah got up and started putting oil on her back. She didn't bother putting her top back on, and my mouth went dry as I finally saw my neighbor's tits in the light. This was the first time I'd seen her in well-lit circumstances, her light brown skin glistened with oil and combined with the sunlight made her body gleam. Her breasts were proud and firm and even at this distance I saw that her nipples were hard. Her legs and arms were toned with muscles that rippled as she moved, her long dark hair was tied in a ponytail behind her and she was wearing dark sunglasses. Without taking my eyes off of them I grabbed a chair and took a seat. I'd taken to leaving my camera on the counter next to the back window so I grabbed it to get a better view. It wasn't the huge lens that would put me right next to them but it did magnify the scene considerably.

Sarah was rubbing oil into blondie, languidly rubbing her shoulders and lower back. She smirked and said something that made blondie shrug. Sarah grinned and looked at my window as she moved down her friend's legs. Since blondie had her face down, I knew she couldn't see anything so I flicked my light on and off again to let her know I was still watching. She gave a small nod of her head, then went back to concentrating on her friend. She rubbed her thumbs into her legs, gripping her skin to work the oil in and I heard a moan from blondie. Sarah spread her legs to get a better angle as she massaged her and after a few minutes she had massaged blondie all the way to her ass and without hesitation she moved to her butt, kneading her fingers and rubbing the oil deep into her skin. Blondie moaned and shifted her ass back and forth.

It was fascinating to watch as blondie was seduced. I had no idea if either girl had done this before but it was easy to see the progression from my neighbor to blondie. Without hearing the words, I could still see the interplay between them, paying attention to the giggles and moans as they talked. Sarah spent a lot of time rubbing oil into blondie who didn't mind. Much too soon for me, Sarah finished and playfully slapped her ass making her squeal and laugh and then Sarah said something else. Blondie cock her head and acted hesitant, but Sarah took control and grabbed her arm and slowly tugged her over. Blondie let herself be pulled to her back so that she was facing Sarah. For a few seconds they both stared at each other and then Sarah said something, blondie nodded and then Sarah began to work oil into her front. She started with her legs, taking her time like she did on her back. Even from a distance I could see Blondie was tense at the beginning but within seconds her body relaxed as Sarah worked the oil deep into her legs, once again I heard small moans. In seconds blondie's ass began to shift back and forth and her legs spread apart. Sarah gave a wide grin and shook her head but kept rubbing. She worked up to her stomach and I saw her trace around her panties. Blondie shifted again but kept her legs spread wide, scooting up, Sarah changed tactics and rubbed oil on her breasts while caressing her nipples. Blondie's lips parted as she tilted her head to the side and gave a small moan. Looking through the camera, her nipples were rock hard and her was breathing was coming in pants. Sarah had a smirk on her face as blondie was getting worked up, with Sarah so intimately straddling her legs it was easy to see from the constant shifting of blondie's legs and hips how turned on she was. After a couple of minutes Sarah abruptly stopped and stood up. Blondie brought her legs together and shifted her ass and practically yelled, "You're done?"

I laughed when blondie immediately put her hands to her mouth, I'm sure she didn't mean to be so loud or sound so upset about Sarah stopping but it was obvious she was caught up in the moment. Sarah just smiled and held out her hand and tilted her head at the pool. Sheepishly blondie nodded and took her hand as she stood up and they went to the pool, walking down the steps into the water together. For the next half hour, I watched them play and splash in the water, carefree in their semi-nudity while Sarah paused in her seduction. She laughed and smiled as they relaxed in the cool water.

As I guy, I appreciated the moves Sarah was displaying, under the guise of helping she'd gotten blondie all worked up, now she was pretending it was just a normal thing. I literally saw the change in her attitude when she decided to tease again.

She came up behind blondie and grabbed her boobs making blondie squeal and laugh as she tried to pull away but Sarah held her tight. Blondie grabbed her hands and tugged them off and waded away while Sarah laughed and chased her around the pool. Every time she caught her, she would grab her butt or boobs and blondie always laughed and pulled away but each time she waited longer and struggled less. Once Sarah caught her in the deep end and blondie tried to hop out off the side of the pool. Sarah grabbed her hips to hold her and promptly bit down on her butt, blondie gasped and closed her eyes. For seconds she didn't move as she was held and Sarah kept her mouth latched onto her left cheek. Soon enough she let go and pushed away into the water as blondie opened her eyes and looked back at her. Sarah was grinning and blondie's hand flew to the red mark on her ass. Blondie pulled herself the rest of the way out of the water and stuck her tongue out at her making Sarah narrow her eyes and start swimming back toward her. Blondie yelped and ran around the pool and Sarah got out of the water and chased her so blondie jumped back in trying to get away, in seconds Sarah was behind her and blondie tried to escape out of the side again. Sarah caught her and grabbed her hips again and bit her on the opposite cheek. Once again blondie froze as Sarah bit her ass. She closed her eyes and whimpered as Sarah held her butt tight. This time Sarah hooked her thumbs into her wet panties and pulled them down while she bit her. Blondie didn't offer any resistance or protest when her panties slid down her legs. When she pulled them off Sarah let go and pushed off the side away from her into deeper water. Blondie looked over her back and down at the matching mark on her other butt cheek. Sarah just grinned and held up her panties and twirled them on her finger. Blondie swallowed as she pulled herself out of the water and stood facing her on the side of the pool, her body glistening from the dripping water.

She didn't move as Sarah inspected her, her pussy was hairless, her lips pink from arousal. Sarah never took her eyes off as she moved to the center of the pool and stood in water that came to her stomach. She lifted one finger and beckoned blondie toward her. Without a word blondie moved to the steps and entered the water moving toward her. Sarah put her hands under the water for a few seconds and I saw her bend down a little, she came back up and had her swimsuit bottoms in one hand. She tossed both of their bottoms to the side of the pool. Blondie paused and then licked her lips hesitantly and looked back at Sarah. There was a slight indecision on her face as she anticipated the line she was about to cross. If she kept moving forward there'd be no coming back and she knew it. Sarah didn't push and gave her a moment to think as she studied her, she was in the water to mid-leg and the reflection of light put her entire body on display, no shadows protected her. A few strands of her blonde hair clung to her chest, her nipples were erect and pushed out, her lips were slightly parted and her body tense with nervous anticipation. Drops of water like tiny diamonds slid down her body to between her thighs as the water highlighted her glistening sex. Without thought I snapped a picture of the two of them as Sarah finally moved forward and closed the distance between them, she got to an arms distance and held out her hand. It was an unspoken simultaneous invitation and commitment. Blondie looked down at the hand and then up in her face, slowly, tentatively she reached out her hand and placed it in Sarah's. Gently Sarah pulled blondie toward her and kissed her. At first, blondie didn't know what to do with her hands as Sarah kissed her. Sarah cupped her ass and I saw Sarah using her tongue as they kissed, she kept their bodies tight, their breasts pressed together. They had moved up in the water so I finally had a clear view of Sarah's ass, it was heart shaped with perfects curves and lighter traces of skin that had been covered by her bikini. Soon blondie's passion took over and she wrapped her arms around Sarah, running her fingers through her hair as they continued to kiss. They broke apart and Sarah kept trailing kisses down blondies neck. Blondie threw her head back as Sarah went lower and lower. She reached her tits and brought one hand up to massage a nipple as she took the other one into her mouth. Blondie let out a moan and bucked as Sarah teased and licked her tits. Soon I saw my neighbor slide a hand under the water, blondie stiffened and her fingers suddenly gripped Sarah hard, her knuckles turning white. Sarah leaned away as she continued to work her fingers underwater. She had to be fingering her the way blondie was squirming and moaning. In no time at all blondie cried out and hugged Sarah, her hips bucked as she wrapped her arms and held tight to the dark-haired girl. Her head slumped into Sarah's shoulder as Sarah brought her hand back above water. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into deeper water, stopping when it got to chest level as they held each other for a few minutes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds