My Neighbor's Shenanigans

"Your ass is so mine," she grinned triumphantly.

We were so focused we didn't see that Gabrielle and Shayna had swam toward us, they were six feet away before we noticed.

"What are you two doing over here?" Gabrielle asked.

I growled, I knew she wouldn't be able to continue with them so close. She sensed her victory over me was about to be halted.

"Fuck," she muttered with clenched teeth and narrowed eyes. "This isn't over."

I sighed in relief and told her, "Nothing, just chilling in the deep end."

Shayna frowned as she studied us, I saw her eyes go wide and I knew we were caught.

"Oh my god, you sluts," she said to Sarah.

Gabrielle looked confused as Sarah gave a devil's grin.

"What?" Gabrielle asked.

"They're doing it, right now," Shayna said.

I tried to look innocent as Gabrielle looked at us.

"Doing wh..." Gabrielle's eyes went wide. "Oh my god, you little sluts."

"I already said that," Shayna said.

Both girls were treading water next to us and watching wide eyed. I was still inside Sarah but she wasn't wiggling as much. She was obviously enjoying the attention and only wiggled enough to keep me going but not enough to let me finish.

"We need to stop," I said through gritted teeth.

"NO," Gabrielle cried out just a little too loudly. She put a hand to her mouth as she realized how vocal she'd been. We all looked around but Joseph and the other girls hadn't noticed. She reached out a hand and grabbed the diving board near me.

"I'm getting tired of treading water," she said.

Shayna took the cue and swam to the other side and grabbed hold. Now I had one on either side. They each were using one hand to keep up so one hand was free. Sarah looked at each of them.

"You want me to keep going?" she asked them.

Eyes sparkling, they each nodded. I groaned, I was going to lose this battle and I knew it. I tried to get her going, I flexed my hips as strongly as I could without drawing attention to us.

I had the satisfaction of making Sarah gasp and she closed her eyes but my victory was short lived, when she opened her eyes she wiggled and pushed back against me. In no time her hands were moving underneath the water. We silently waged war for a few minutes then all hell broke loose. Gabrielle used her free hand to run her fingers up and down my butt. That almost had me shooting my load right there but then Shayna pressed her tits against my side and I couldn't take it. Between the heat from Sarah fucking me and the double pair of cool breasts pressed to my chest and side I was in overload. I came and my muscles clenched, Sarah felt it and tightened her legs around my torso not letting me pull away. Gabrielle clenched my butt tight and Shayna pressed against me as she felt my body spasm.

"That's so sexy," Shayna whispered.

All three girls were smiling at me and leaned back as they sensed I finished.

We finished just in time because a second later Joseph called out.

"What you guys doing over there?" he called out.

Both girls and him were looking at our group and slowly wading toward us.

"Just talking about..." I started to say.

Sarah interrupted me, "About what we should do next. How about a game of Marco Polo?"

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why not?" The girls said in unison.

"My house so my rules. Anybody caught has to give a kiss to the catcher."

Everybody looked to Gabrielle and Joseph, Gabrielle tilted her head.

"I can live with it if you can," she said.

"As long as you're good, I'm good," Joseph said.

"Who's going to start?" I asked.

"I will," Shayna said.

She closed her eyes and said, "I'll give you 10 seconds before I start chasing."

She took a breath and ducked under the water. Everybody moved away from her in a wide circle and as soon as he came up, she yelled "Marco."

We all yelled "Polo" and the game began.

We splashed and played as we dodged back and forth. People were caught and kisses were given. All the girls had no trouble kissing the other girls but none of the kisses were truly special. They lasted a few seconds and then we resumed playing. Joseph got caught by Ryan and their kiss seemed to last a few more seconds than the others. I looked to Gabrielle but she was busy talking to Shayna and didn't appear to notice. Joseph chased the girls around for a few minutes, he passed by me and yelled out and I responded and he moved right by me.

"Hey, no fair," yelled Sarah.

I laughed at her, "Yeah, that's not going to happen. If you think we're going to chase each other with all these beautiful girls, you're crazy."

With his eyes closed Joseph nodded, "Damn straight."

Shayna pursed her lips and gave me a dirty look, "Cheaters."

Seconds later Joseph caught Sarah. I could tell that he tried to make the kiss last but she pushed off him after two seconds. I noticed he had balanced forward and moved just an inch or two when she broke, it was barely noticeable and I think I was the only one to see but he had definitely tried to make it a better kiss. She turned away from him and saw me notice the exchange, she just rolled her eyes and winked at me. She swam in my direction immediately as she called out. For a few seconds I didn't comprehend that she was zeroing in on me till I changed direction to get out of her way. She instantly changed direction, with a start I realized she was hunting me specifically. I looked up and saw the others noticed this too because their cries of "Polo" were noticeably softer.

I wanted to yell no fair but she was so close any sound I made would alert her to my presence. I tried to duck underwater but she sensed the movement and pounced on me. Suddenly my hands were full of smooth flesh as she wrapped around me.

"Gotcha," she said as she opened her eyes.

We were in chest deep water and I didn't hesitate to cup her ass. She pressed her tits against my chest and leaned in, her lips captured mine and she kissed me with a quiet passion. It lasted much longer than the other kisses between players as she moved her lips over mine. She used just a little tongue to tease my lips but and kept her arms wrapped around my neck forcing us to stay pressed together. I tightened my grip on her ass as she let out a small sigh of pleasure. This kiss was less sexual heat and more, "I like you." We broke apart and smiled at each other. She saw the look in my eyes and she suddenly became shy and looked down and pushed away from me to swim toward Shayna.

Not quite sure what just happened I decided not to overthink it and continued to play the game. I yelled out and moved in the direction of noise but I was just waiting for the right moment. I noticed during the other rounds that Gabrielle always got out of the water and went around the pool whenever anybody moved to the shallow end. As I moved I strained to listen and was rewarded when I heard a wet footstep.

"Fish out of water," I shouted and opened my eyes.

Gabrielle froze, her mouth dropped and she let out a small squeak.

"You got caught," laughed Shayna and Sarah.

I admired her body as she stood out of the pool, her nipples were rock hard and the small patch of hair between her legs barely covered her sex, enticing me and causing a stirring between my legs.

She hopped back into the water and waded over to me.

I smiled as she came close, "I knew I'd catch you."

"I know," she winked.

My heart lurched a little at her comment, she'd been setting me up, she knew I'd catch her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her tits into my chest like Sarah did. I cupped her ass, not caring if it caused trouble with her boyfriend or not. Her lips met mine and she kissed me with heat. Her tongue slid between my lips and playfully circled my tongue. I lost track of time as our tongues battled with each other for dominance. I tasted the alcohol on her breath and knew her inhibitions were lost. I felt myself get hard and she wiggled slightly as my cock grew between us. We parted and she pushed me to deeper water.

She glanced down and said, "Make sure that isn't seen."

Then she turned, closed her eyes and ducked underneath the water to start her turn. I heard giggling and looked over at Sarah and Shayna, they both had raised eyebrows and were whispering together.

"Enjoying yourself?" Sarah asked.

I shrugged and moved toward them as they continued to make fun of me.

Karma was served though because less than a minute later Gabrielle caught Sarah. The kiss between them lasted almost a minute and when it ended Sarah was noticeably flushed.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked. Shayna was next to me and we both laughed at Sarah's noticeable arousal.

We kept playing for another 15-20 minutes and I never got caught again until the end. Then Sarah called out "last round" as Shayna was searching.

I happened to be near her and she was moving in my direction toward the side of the pool as she called out. I tried to hop up out of the water but she heard me and reached out to tag me.

Shayna opened her eyes and pulled me toward her, "Since it's the last one I guess I better make this kiss good.

Now I had an infatuation with Sarah and a weakness for Gabrielle, so while Shayna was gorgeous I was only attracted to her in a way that I'd be attracted to any girl that was beautiful...

and I'd seen naked...

and I knew had a lesbian affair with another hot girl.

Okay, so I was attracted to her a lot.

And DAMN could she kiss. It wasn't the emotional kiss that Sarah gave me, or the playful sexual tease that Gabrielle did. This was just a good kiss.

Her lips met mine and her arms wrapped around me. She used her tongue and lips to tease and excite. Her breath was hot and she nipped my lips playfully with her teeth. I was acutely aware of her naked body and smooth sex as she pressed her flesh into mine, the water made her skin slide against me in tantalizing ways. She put everything she had into our kiss, I cupped her ass as she playfully writhed against me nonstop.

When she broke away I stood there stunned and watched as she slowly backed away from me with an evil smile.

I looked around and everybody was watching me.

I shook my head, "I'm going to need to stay in the water for a minute or so."

They laughed and waded to the sides of the pool.

"Just a minute?" Sarah asked.

I looked at her, "Maybe a little more," I chuckled.

Sarah shook her head with a smile, "Join us when you're ready. I'm going to get everyone some towels." She walked boldly across the deck, not caring about her nudity at all. Her hips swayed as I watched her, she had the slightest tan line from the thong bikini and it was sexy as hell. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and wrung it out right before she stepped inside. Everyone else had reached their bikinis and stood there with arms covering in various states of modesty. Nobody made a serious effort to cover but the girls casually covered their boobs while they moved toward the patio door. Just as they reached it Sarah showed up with the towels and everyone took one to cover themselves.

I waded to the side and pushed up as she met me with my own towel. For a second, I was eye level with her pussy. I hesitated and enjoyed the view as she stood with her legs spread just enough for a small gap, ensuring I saw everything. I looked up at her as I pulled myself up, she knew exactly what she'd just done and had enjoyed it just as much as me.

Neither us said anything as I wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Where's yours?" I asked, noticing her lack of a towel.

She didn't say a word but turned and walked back into the house, I hurried to follow her. Her other friends had already left while we were all playing in the pool so it was just the seven of us.

The next couple of hours were spent in the kitchen laughing and doing shots. Everyone stayed in their towels but Sarah continued to walk around naked. She sat or stood next to me the entire time, putting a hand on my knee or arm or casually lean against me while everybody mingled.

Despite Sarah seemingly marking her territory I got plenty of attention from Shayna too. Every time she was next to me, she managed to put a hand on me in a casual manner. I got the distinct impression I was considered their property. As the night wore on and the alcohol got everybody looser, I did notice that Joseph was spending a lot of time talking to Ryan. I didn't think anything of it until one time when she went to the bathroom, he got up right behind her. At that moment we'd all stood up and everyone was in the kitchen raiding Sarah's pantry looking for chips or cookies or anything. We managed to score a bag of nacho cheese Dorito's and a half bag of vanilla Kreme wafers that had everybody cheering. As we all sat back down to eat around her kitchen island, I saw Ryan come back into the kitchen, she looked a little flushed but I didn't say anything. A minute later Joseph came in and sat down at the table. I glanced at Gabrielle and noticed she gave a quick glance between the two of them and then went back talking to Shayna. I looked around and saw Sarah watching me, her eyes narrowed and she gave me an almost imperceptible shake of her head. She'd noticed too and didn't want me saying anything. I gave a miniscule nod in return and we went back to talking with everyone.

Another hour went by and Ryan and Kerrie whispered to each other, a second later Ryan stood up and played with her phone.

"I'm getting an Uber, we need to get home. Anybody want to share a ride?" she asked.

Joseph looked at Gabrielle and said, "We should get going too."

Gabrielle looked at Sarah, "Do you mind if I hang out some more?"

"Not at all," she replied.

Gabrielle looked back at Joseph, "You go ahead, I'll catch a ride here later."

"You sure?"

I don't know what was going on between them but you could easily see the excitement in Joseph's face, he wanted to Uber with the girls and was desperately hoping Gabrielle wouldn't mind.

She nodded, "I may crash here and just drive back our car in the morning. Save us another trip out here to pick it up."

Joseph nodded eagerly and I almost laughed at the way he was carrying on. It was hard to keep a straight face as we watched them all get dressed and wait for their ride. In no time at all the driver was out front. Everybody said good bye and I watched as they all walked out the door and left.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes and I was feeling a little awkward. The easy energy that we'd all shared moments before was gone. Shayna and Sarah and I all exchanged glances, Gabrielle looked at each of us.

With a sigh, Gabrielle said, "All right, let's get it out in the open. Say what you're thinking."

"What?" Sarah exclaimed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She looked at me, I spread my hands, "I don't know you well enough to say anything."

Her eyes narrowed, "You all know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you think I'm stupid?"

We all shook our heads and looked back and forth between each other.

"I know what's going on," she said.

"We're not sure what you mean," Shayna said.

Gabrielle rolled her eyes, "Oh please, it's so obvious he's cheating on me with her it's not funny, and even if it wasn't obvious I caught them and he doesn't know it."

"So this has happened before?" I blurted.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Wait, so you know he's cheating on you?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, the dumbass synced his computer with his phone. I was doing a work report a couple of weeks ago and out of nowhere his messenger opened with a ton of texts and pictures. They were all nude selfies of her."

"I was wondering why you were being so casual about the playing around the pool," Sarah said.

She looked at me sheepishly, "Well, I have a confession. I was really enjoying everything but a small part wanted to see if he would care or not. I guess I got my answer."

I looked down at those words, I felt bad for her, she had found out what she truly meant to her fiancé and it hadn't been good.

Everyone was quiet until Shayna said, "Hey, I'm sorry about anything we did to cause trouble. I know we were flirting with each other a lot out there."

Gabrielle smiled as she spoke next, "You know, I'm actually a lot better with it than I thought I would be, so don't apologize, because if anything I think it helped. I feel better about it, all that flirting was sexy and fun and I've missed that kind of stuff. Life with Joseph is just so boring, he doesn't have a sense of adventure about him at all."

Sarah looked at her and the obvious excitement over the events of the night.

"Girl, you been stuck with him too long, we're going to start having fun with you."

Gabrielle crinkled her nose and grinned, "I think I'm going to love that."

"Let's go to the living room, it's more comfortable" Sarah said.

We grabbed our drinks and walked to the living room, Sarah paused and dimmed the lights. Both the other girls sat on the couch and I plopped down on a chair facing them.

"First let's get you more comfortable," Sarah said as she walked over and tugged Gabrielle's towel open.

Gabrielle's eyes went wide and she reflexively grabbed her towel but only for a second. With a quick shy look at me she let go of her towel and let Sarah open it up. She looked at Shayna who just shrugged and opened up her towel too. Now all three were nude and facing me. Sarah moved to the carpet and stretched out after grabbing a small white satin pillow off the couch to put her head on. Shayna and Gabrielle stretched out on their sides on either side of the couch with their feet laid out toward the middle.

"Don't worry Gabby, we're going to loosen you up and have some fun," Sarah said.

I sipped my drink as I watched all three gorgeous ladies.

Once again we chatted away. The girls kept talking about how they were going to take "Gabby" out more and having fun.

"Well, nights like this help," Gabby said. "I'd forgotten how much fun it is to flirt and kiss. Joseph rarely likes to kiss."

I had to interrupt, "Believe me, any idiot that gives you up is beyond stupid. You kiss like a champion, if I was him, I'd be kissing you all day."

Gabrielle smiled at me.

"That's so sad when the guy doesn't like to kiss," Shayna said. "Is he at least good in bed?"

Gabby shrugged, "He's okay, he's pretty standard."

"God save me from standard," Sarah said rolling her eyes. She ran her hands up and down her body as she spoke. "If he can't make me cum then he isn't worth it. I'll do pretty much anything my man asks but I expect to get mine in return. That's the deal."

"Noted," I winked.

She raised her eyebrows a couple of times at me playfully.

"God, I'd love that," Gabby said. "Joseph just wants to do it missionary and he doesn't care about me at all. Occasionally he does me doggy style but that's it."

Sarah spoke, "Girl, stop, you're actually depressing me. If I had a girl like you in my bed I would keep her there all day, making her cum until she couldn't stand it."

Gabby's jaw dropped, "Are you..."

Sarah propped up on her elbows and stretched one leg to the side, "Yes, yes I am."

She pointedly glanced at Shayna who was turning bright red.

Gabby's mouth was still open as she looked at Shayna, her eyes went wide.

"Wait, you two... you mean..."

Sarah nodded, "All night long even."

"But I thought..." Gabby's eyes flicked to me.

"Him too, though today was his first, just not his last if I have anything to say about it."

"So you two..." Gabby pointed back and forth between Sarah and Shayna.

"Yep," Sarah said.

"Oh my god, I'm stunned."

"Have you ever been with another girl?" Sarah asked.

Gabby shook her head.

"Do you like oral?" Sarah asked.

Gabby groaned and put her head down, when she raised it back up, "I love oral but Joseph hates doing it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds