My Neighbor's Shenanigans

"Put this in your pocket and don't give it back."

"You sure?" I asked.

"No matter what."

"You asked for it. Does that mean I get to keep my shorts on?"

"Well somebody needs to get us fresh drinks. Besides, I'm sure I'll get those shorts off later."

"You sound pretty confident of yourself. What makes you think I'm that easy?" I teased.

"What makes you think I care if you're easy or not? I know you like tying a girl up, how do you know I don't like tying the boy down? I've broken into your house before, if you leave you might just wake up one night and find yourself tied to the bed so that I can have my way with you."

Laughing, "I'm more of a dominant personality, I do the tying."

She smirked and lifted an eyebrow, "It's not like I planned on asking you."

I narrowed my eyes, "Be careful little girl."

She bit her lip and smiled again, "You know, I've been tied up a few times and loved it, I've never had the chance to do it to a guy but now that I say it, it sounds hot. Just imagine if you woke up with me standing over you naked and you tied down. I'd ride you all night and have my way with you however I want."

She closed her eyes and squeezed her legs together as a small jolt went through her body. When she opened them, she looked at me and just lifted her eyebrows.

"Just imagine the possibilities," she said. "If you let me do that, I'd let you return the favor..." she trailed off.

We both stayed silent for a minute and I considered the scenario. It might be hot to let her do whatever she wanted to me.

She watched my face as I was thinking and suddenly said, "There'd be lots of oral."

I looked up at her and she took another swallow of beer and smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"You know you're playing with fire," I said, reaching out I stroked her nipple and she gasped.

"Did somebody forget they were naked?" I asked. I cupped her breast as I teased the nipple, she took a step back but I kept pace with her. She clenched her free hand into a fist and gave a small whimper, I trailed my fingers down her body and teased her with a light trace over her pussy.

"Oh god," she cried through clenched teeth.

Her free hand shot down and grabbed my wrist to hold it in place, I couldn't run my finger up and down anymore but I was still close enough that I traced back and forth. She didn't push my hand away as I stroked the top of her sex, just above her lips. She panted hard as she tried to gain self-control. Finally, she rotated her fingers to interlace with mine and brought them back above water.

She nodded her head once in acknowledgment that I'd won that round, I nodded back and took a sip of my beer. I didn't mind her games but I wasn't a push over and I needed to remind her of that. The way I saw her legs fidgeting back and forth underneath the water I'm pretty sure she got the message that I could play the game just as well as her.

She swallowed and I saw her look past me, looking over my back I saw her blonde girlfriend wade into the pool and head toward us.

"Let's have some fun," Sarah said. "Follow my lead."

"Hey babe," Sarah said to blondie. "Shayna this is David, David this is Shayna."

We each reached out and shook hands. Blondie finally had a name, it felt weird to know I'd seen her in an intimate setting and she didn't know it. Up close Shayna was prettier than I imagined. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties and she had crystal clear blue eyes to go with shoulder-length light blonde hair. A small upturned nose and pouty soft lips combined with a mischievous glint in her eyes promised wild and unforgettable fun. Her breasts were full and at least a D cup. She had a tiny waist and I noticed a glint from underneath the water that indicated a pierced belly button, she also had a small diamond piercing one nostril. Despite the time spent in the sun her skin was only lightly tanned with slightly whiter patches of skin showing on the edges of her bikini.

"I've been waiting for Sarah to introduce us but she's been keeping you all to herself," Shayna told me.

"Only because I wanted to keep you all to myself," Sarah told her in response.

Shayna looked at Sarah with a wide smile, they stood motionless for a few moments. If I hadn't had seen them in action the previous week, I'd have thought they were just being playful, but I knew they were lovers. I cleared my throat and broke the spell between them.

"Well, I don't know about anything else but I'm glad to meet you."

Shayna nodded and looked between us.

"So what have you two..." she trailed off and her eyes went wide as she took a closer look at Sarah.

A smile crept across Sarah's face.

"Oh my god... Are you naked?" Shayna whispered. She looked around and behind her to see if anybody was close enough to hear.

"Skinny dipping time babe," Sarah said.

She looked back and forth between her and me with a confused expression.

"Have you two...? Are you...?" she started to ask.

I saw a pained look quickly cross her face, a small flash of jealousy?

I shook my head, "Nope, never."

This time I was positive I saw relief cross her face as she looked back at her friend.

Shayna had a bit of a crush on Sarah, I wonder if Sarah realized it. Hell, I wonder if Shayna realized it.

Shayna's mouth dropped, "You little slut," she whispered.

They both lapsed into giggles and grabbed each other's hands.

"Join us."

"Us?" Shayna looked over at me and glanced below the water, she could easily tell my shorts were still on.

I shook my head, "I was going to, but somebody needs to be able to get us new drinks."

Shayna turned back to Sarah, "How long have you been like this?"

"About 10 minutes now."

Sarah pulled her close and reached behind her, with a quick glance to make sure nobody was paying attention she tugged on the string tied behind her neck. Shayna's eyes went wide but she didn't stop her. With no resistance, Sarah took the initiative and reached behind her again and slowly tugged the string in the middle of her back. Shayna looked in Sarah's eyes as her top was slowly pulled off. The water level was just above their chests but this close it was easy to see both Sarah's dark nipples and Shayna's pink nipples, I'm not sure if they were hard from the cool water or from arousal but both were clearly excited. Sarah pulled the top away and handed it to me, both girls looked at me as I glanced down through the water at their tits.

"Enjoying yourself?" Sarah giggled.

"Pretty sure you'd both be offended if I wasn't," I responded.

They both smiled as I openly stared, Sarah looked at Shayna and over her shoulder and circled till her back was against the crowd and their fronts faced me, then she dipped down and moved to shallower water.

"What are you doing?" Shayna asked.

In response Sarah stood up facing me, the water was no longer above her tits, it was around her belly button. My jaw involuntarily dropped as I had my first close-up unobstructed view of Sarah's tits. Sarah reached over and pulled Shayna to a standing position too. Shayna didn't resist but her eyes went wide then closed as she bit her lip and stood up. After a second, she opened them again and held a sheepish smile on her face as she exposed herself to someone she'd just met. Her face began to turn pink but I had to give her credit, she didn't try to cover up. They both stood with their hands at their sides letting me see their tits. Sarah wiggled hers suggestively while grinning like mad and Shayna kept looking down, then at me, then at Sarah and clamping her lips shut and gritting her teeth all in alternation. She was obviously torn between embarrassment and excitement and she couldn't make up her mind. Sarah however, reveled in her beauty, she watched my eyes as she teased me with her perfection. After a minute she reached over to Shayna and tugged the strings on her bottoms. Shayna went to grab her bikini but Sarah shook her head.

"Nu uh babe."

Shayna groaned but moved her hands back to her side, tight lipped she gave Sarah a playful dirty look.

"God, you are so bad," she said.

"And that's why you love me," Sarah said as she pulled her bikini bottoms away and tossed them to me to put in my pocket.

"I am not getting out of the water no matter what you say," Shayna said with mock ferocity making Sarah laugh.

I looked around the pool and one of the groups had finally noticed what was going on. The couple and two other girls were pointing and after a few seconds walked to the edge of the pool.

A petite, light skinned, brown eyed, brown haired girl asked, "Sarah, what the hell are you two doing?"

Sarah ducked back into the water up to her neck and swam toward me.

"Skinny dipping!" she cried out. "Come join us."

Shayna shrugged and ducked under the water and followed her while the others watched with dropped jaws.

The four of them all looked at each other and shrugged. Joseph looked at Gabrielle questioningly. I could tell by his grin he really wanted to go skinny dipping and I didn't blame him, there were two beautiful girls swimming naked and it looked like three more were about to join in. She shrugged and nodded and they went to a side table. I swam to the side of the pool and pulled the bikinis out of my pockets and tossed them next to my shirt. I pulled myself out of the water and walked to my lounger to put their bikinis on it.

Gabrielle looked at me, "Wait a minute, aren't you going skinny dipping too?"

"I was leaving my shorts on so I could get fresh drinks for everyone."

She looked at her Joseph and then put her hands on her hips and smiled at me, "That made sense before we all decided to strip. Now any of us can get drinks. You have any other excuses?"

I chuckled reluctantly, I tried to think of something real quick and failed, "Nope, I guess not."

I headed back to the water.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just going to hop in before I strip."

"No way, the rest of us are stripping out of the water, you do too."

I looked at the other girls, they'd paused to watch our exchange and they all nodded agreement.

"Well damn," I muttered.

"That's what I'm talking about." Sarah yelled from the pool as she pumped her fists in the air. "Take it off cowboy, I want to see some skin baby."

Even Shayna raised her hands, twirling them in a circle above her head, "Woot, woot."

I rolled my eyes but gave in to peer pressure and tugged my shorts down, I didn't delay and in seconds my shorts were at my feet, exposing my lightly tanned skin. I trimmed my groin area so all I had was a light stubble surrounding my semi-hard 8-inch cock.

Suddenly all the noise stopped as the girls checked me out. I turned red as I stood there letting them see me.

A small voice whispered "Oh my."

I looked to Gabrielle and she had a smirk on her face and a raised eyebrow as she checked me out.

Joseph cleared his throat and she gave me one last look and turned back to him, she shrugged at his look.

"Like you haven't been looking at girls all day," she muttered.

I ran and hopped in the water, splashing down next to Sarah and Shayna. I turned around and the three of us watched the others strip. I looked over at the other girls as they were both pulling off their bikinis. Neither appeared at all self-conscious as they undressed. I remember Sarah introducing them as Ryan and Kerrie with a "K." Kerrie was the petite brown-haired girl, she had on a Maroon bikini with a bandeau top, when she slipped it off and stood up you could see the small brown racing stripe between her legs. Her breast were small and firm, matching the rest of her body, she had a cute little ass that she put on display as she turned around to toss her swimsuit. She was definitely cute and, in any bar, she'd be a little hottie but she wasn't quite up to the bar set by Sarah and Shayna. Her friend Ryan was a dirty blonde with pixie cut hair. She had a crooked smile and brown eyes. She was on the tall side for a girl with a willowy body, her slim figure and creamy white complexion gave her a youngish appearance. She was the least self-conscious as she dropped her swimsuit without a thought. She had a black and gold trim two piece that covered dark pink nipples and small breasts and a smooth waxed mound. She wasn't as curvy as the other girls but her body had the muscular definition of a runner with taut legs and stomach muscles. Both girls walked to the steps and waded into the water next to us. They were smiling and holding their beers as we waited for the last ones.

We all looked to Joseph and Gabrielle. They had stopped to chat for a few seconds so were behind everyone else in ditching their clothes. Gabrielle looked at everyone in the water.

"Just making sure we're on the same page and there isn't going to be any drama," she explained.

We all nodded understanding, it takes a lot of trust to allow your significant other to swim with four other naked girls.

Despite the fact that I was lusting after Sarah and she was drop dead gorgeous I will admit to having a thing for Gabrielle. She fit the mold that I have a weakness for. She was short, with curly midnight hair that went to the middle of her back in a swirl of darkness, she had smoky, dark brown eyes and soft-pink plump lips that contained a promise of hot, dirty secrets not told in the light of day. Her body was plush, with a tiny waist but wide hips and a full D chest. She was the stereotypical hot Latina that you'd expect to see in a music video, her bikini was a red halter top with black booty short style bottoms. She caught my eye as she turned to face us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her boyfriend drop his shorts and jump in the water without missing a beat but Gabrielle was ready to make a show of it. She glanced around and then without looking at anyone directly she reached behind her and untied her back strings, she wiggled her chest a little as the fabric fell free and I caught a quick flash of a dark nipple. I looked around, everyone had stopped to watch her, she oozed sex appeal and even the girls were affected a little. She reached behind her neck and pulled the top over her head and let it drop through her fingers to the ground. She closed her eyes and stretched her arms above her head with a sigh and a small smile. She knew we were all watching and she loved it. She opened her eyes and looked around at us as she brought her arms down, she kept that same small smile as she hooked her thumbs into her bottoms and bent at the waist to push them down. Once past her knee's gravity took over and she let them fall to her ankles as she straightened up. She stepped out of her bottoms and she looked at everybody as she stood there. She met each one of us with eye contact as we each took in her natural beauty. She had a small, neatly trimmed patch of black curls between her legs and as she sauntered toward the pool, she swayed her hips enticingly. Instead of jumping in from the side she moved toward the steps and walked toward us with feigned nonchalance.

"Someone knows how to make an entrance," Sarah quipped.

Everybody burst into laughter and Gabrielle smiled.

Holding up her hands and pointing her fingers at her body, "It's all about the presentation," Gabrielle said. "When you're surrounded by all kinds of sexy you have to make sure you're still noticed."

"I'm pretty sure you'd never be unnoticed," I said.

She looked at me, "Flatterer."

Small laughs and smiles from everybody and the ice was broken. Joseph talked to Kerrie and Ryan and me, Sarah, Shayna and Gabrielle moved to the other side and started a conversation. After a few minutes, the girls began talking about shopping and I decided to swim to deeper water. I ducked under the water and swam the length of the pool and came up underneath the diving board. I treaded water for a while and decided to grab the board. Holding it with my arms above my head I was able to relax and enjoy the view and the water. Both groups were still talking but Sarah looked over at me and smiled. She swam toward me with lazy strokes and in seconds she was in front of me.

"Having fun?" she asked as she treaded water in front of me.

"Definitely."

"I think you have the right idea," she moved forward and wrapped her legs around me and was able to keep her head above water without any work.

"Hey, my idea, get your own spot."

"Suffer," she laughed. "My pool."

"I guess I'll just have to make the best of it," I said as I glanced below the water to her wonderful body.

"I'm sure you'll manage," she said drily.

"It's a tough life."

We stayed silent for another minute, just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies and the coolness of the water.

"I think Gabrielle and Shayna like you."

I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"They both keep asking about you. You want them?"

My expression went to quizzical and she read the look on my face perfectly.

"Look, I know you want me and believe me, that's going to happen," she said. "You and I are going to have lots of fun, I promise. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun with them or that I won't have fun elsewhere too. You've seen how I am, I enjoy life, don't try to change that."

I hadn't thought about it till that moment but she was right, I barely knew her, I knew I wanted her but I had no idea what I wanted beyond that.

She watched my face as I digested her words.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"So when you say we're going to have lots of fun..."

She grinned and wiggled her legs tighter around my torso. She wrapped her hands behind my neck and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips met mine with a teasing energy, if I let go of the diving board, we'd sink underwater so I let her kiss me. She ran her slim tongue against my lips and darted between them to playfully lick my tongue. As she wiggled against me, I felt myself growing hard, I knew she could feel it since it was pressing against her ass. It encouraged her because she squirmed even more. She rubbed her sex against me, teasing me slowly up and down while she kissed me with increasing passion. Her hands stroked the back of my head, running through my hair and caressing my face. I let out a groan of frustration as she kept me helpless, working me into a tormented state. She pulled back from her kiss and looked in my eyes, my cock was so hard it hurt and I wanted to grab her and carry her into her house and rape her all night long. She smiled at me with a slow, maddeningly, knowing grin and adjusted her wiggling. She glanced over her back and then back at me, her lips parted and her tongue moved out just a little. She conveyed an enticement of promises in that small motion. Once she felt my length pressed against her, she shifted to just the right angle and slid down, impaling herself with me. I let out a groan and she dug her nails into my shoulders.

"Shut up," she whispered.

I froze and she adjusted till I was fully inside her. By outward appearances she was just wrapped up on me but we were actually fucking right there in full view of everybody.

"Has anybody noticed?" she asked.

Keeping nonchalant I looked around and then back at her and shook my head, "Not even looking at us."

She kept her body still while she flexed her muscles around me. I groaned and caught myself, two can play that game. Keeping still I flexed my muscles inside her, her eyes widened and she grinned at me. Now it was a contest, who could work the other one better. We stayed as still as possible as we each sought to focus our underwater movements. I had to hold on to the diving board so she had an advantage and she used it. Her fingers traced lines across my chest as she wiggled her butt and ground against me. I was losing this contest very quickly and she sensed it. She shifted more and more and I stopped flexing because it was taking all my control to hold us in place and not to cum. She was relentless as she continued her hidden assault.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds