My Neighbor's Shenanigans

Shayna straightened up at that.

"He wants me to give him blowjobs but he hates to return the favor. He's only done it to me twice in the two years we've been together and both times he did it was horrible. He has no idea how to use his tongue."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I exclaimed.

"I swear to god," she nodded. "He says it's nasty."

"Your guy is a fucking idiot, personally I would do that all day long to a girl if she'll let me," I said.

Suddenly Sarah sat up on all fours and moved her face toward Gabby's pussy. She moved slowly giving the dark-haired beauty plenty of time to react. Fascinated, Shayna and I watched as Gabby was spellbound, she watched as Sarah moved toward her sex. Her tongue came out and gently licked the soft hair line, she traced back and forth teasingly a few times. Gabby groaned and laid back on the couch and hiked her far leg up. Sarah paused long enough to pull the leg closest to her off the side of the couch and shift to get a better angle. She pulled her other leg to the back of the couch. Now Gabrielle was spread wantonly in front of all of us, she twisted in impatience as Sarah positioned herself. When Sarah began to lick her all the pent-up sexual energy in Gabrielle came forth. She writhed and moaned as Sarah used her tongue to please her. I watched as Sarah traced around her lips, then up the middle and back down, each stroke probing deeper into her. Her hips thrust against Sarah's face and she was whimpering nonstop now. Her hands cupped her tits as she thrashed and moaned on the couch. I looked over at Shayna, she was breathing heavily and had a hand between her legs stroking herself as she watched, her nipples were hard and I knew she wanted to join them. I looked back to find Gabrielle looking at me. The moaning had stopped but her eyes fluttered and her mouth kept opening and closing like she was about to explode. Her head twisted back and forth as a stray wisp of her hair crossed her face. Her hands flew from her breasts and grabbed the couch on either side of her ass as her back arched and her mouth went wide open. For a second no sound came out and then she cried out in ecstasy as she came. Her body trembled as the orgasm wracked her, Sarah kept licking for another full minute as Gabrielle's body shuddered.

Sarah leaned back as Gabby's tremors slowly decreased.

Shayna got up and walked over to me, without a word she reached down and tugged my towel off. My cock was rock hard from the show that I'd just witnessed. She took my hand and pulled me off the chair then she dropped to her knees and put her elbows in the seat she'd just pulled me from. She gave me a smoldering look over her shoulder and swayed her hips back and forth making her intentions was perfectly clear. I looked at Gabby and Sarah, they both were staring at us intently with lust in their eyes. I leaned over Shayna and pulled the chair to a side angle so that we could all watch each other. Shayna adjusted as I slid behind her and dropped to my knees on the carpet. I found it incredibly erotic that she hadn't said a word the whole time.

I positioned myself behind her and grabbed her hips. I pressed against her intending to rub my cock against her to tease but she was so wet that the first stroke I ended up sliding into her to the hilt. She stiffened and let out a groan as I paused, savoring the moment. Her pussy was warm and tight and she rolled her head as we adjusted to each other. I pulled back and leisurely pushed forward, taking my time as I once again pushed deep inside her. She let out a heavy breath as I repeated this a few times. Slow and steady I pushed deep with each stroke. We took our time and she groaned and clenched and unclenched the cushions with each stroke. I looked over at Gabby and Sarah, Sarah had moved behind her and placed her head on Gabby's shoulders. One arm snaked around her and was stroking Gabby's chest, tracing lines across her stomach and tits in deliberate patterns. Gabby's free hand was between her legs and she caressed a finger up and down her sex.

I kept my hands on Shayna's ass holding her tight. Every time she tried to increase the pace, I gripped her tight to keep her steady. After a few times she began to growl and looked over her shoulder at me. She tried to push back harder, this time I gave her a quick slap on the ass. She yelped and flexed against me harder. From the side I saw her mouth drop open and I heard a low guttural sound come out.

"Somebody likes that," Sarah whispered.

I looked over again to see Gabrielle and Sarah smiling. I looked back at Shayna and saw her flashing a dirty look at both of them. I slapped her ass again but on the other cheek.

I felt her body clench and her growling got louder.

"Oh fuck," she panted.

Sensing a weakness I kept up my deep measured thrusts, just as she unclenched her hands, I smacked her ass again. I was forced to hold tight because the effect was instantaneous. She screamed and buried her face in the cushions as she tried to buck harder and faster against me. For a few seconds I was forced to use all my strength to bring her under control and just as she relaxed to my rhythm, I slapped her ass again. That was it, she was bucking and screaming into the cushions and I held on as tight as possible while I saw tremors go through her body and she thrashed harder. I was so turned on from the display that I didn't sense my own buildup, one second, I was trying to reign in the wild stallion I'd mounted and the next I was cumming. She felt it and pulled her face out of the cushions and shrieked.

"Yes, yes, don't stop... I'll fucking kill you...Oh god yes."

Despite her threat, I couldn't stop if I wanted and I kept thrusting and cumming into her. It must have lasted almost 30 seconds as our orgasms combined and strengthened each other's pleasure.

We both were panting after I finished. I pulled out of her and she collapsed out of the chair and lay on the carpet utterly spent.

Gabby and Sarah had their jaws open with eyes wide and shining as I stood up in front of them.

Gabby swallowed, "I want that," she whispered.

"You and me both," purred Sarah.

I grinned and walked past them to the bathroom. I went in, closed the door and began to clean up. Her bathroom had matching dark grey towels and mats and I found a wash cloth beside the sink. I wet it down and cleaned up from my exertions. When I finished, I tossed the rag into her hamper and walked back out to find none of the girls had moved.

Like Shayna I didn't say a word as I crossed the room back to Gabby. I stood in front of her and she looked at me with excitement in her eyes. Sarah smiled and lay back pulling Gabby against her, I reached down and put Gabby's leg back on the other side of Sarah's legs. Now she was laying against Sarah but her legs were spread open again. I dropped to my knees and moved my face between her legs. Gabby swallowed as I brought my face to within an inch of her pussy. I closed my eyes and brought my tongue out and traced her slit. Delicately I used the bare tip of my tongue to run up and down on her lips.

I opened my eyes and saw she'd closed hers. She gave out a breathless little sigh as I kept up my teasing licks. I watched as Sarah's hand came up and traced her already hard nipples. I widened the area my tongue was caressing to lick the crease where her legs met her body. I heard her breath change patterns as I gave her a little nip. She whimpered as I came back to her pussy and pushed my tongue deeper inside her to give her a strong lick up and down the center.

"Fuck," she barely whispered. Her eyes stayed closed and small whimpers began to escape her body as my licks became stronger. I found her clit and teasingly circled it with my tongue. Her hips moved against me and she brought her hands to my head. She guided me with her hands pushing in the back of my head and pushing me up and down. I decided to let her do what she wanted since this was denied her for so long. Her controls became stronger and she began grinding her hips into my face. Her strength was surprising and her moans grew loader as she began to build once again. Feeling her muscles tighten I knew she was seconds from orgasm. Sure enough, in no time her hips locked around my head and her fingers tightened like steel, she let out a cry as I felt her cum.

She curled around me and kept me in place as she spasmed in her orgasm. I was buried in her flesh and her strong musky scent filled my world. I kept my tongue licking and despite her legs clamped around my head I heard her crying out in pleasure.

Just as I thought she was never going to let me go and was worried that she might actually kill me with her death grip when I felt her release. Her body began to relax and I heard Sarah's voice.

"Easy now, just relax," she cooed.

Gabby's eyes were closed as she lay back and began to spread her legs.

When I was free I pulled back and reached up to work my jaw and check my neck and back. Sarah was barely holding back laughter as she kept calming Gabby.

"Just relax," she said as she stroked her body.

Gabby opened glazed eyes, "Sorry... just so... never had twice... so good."

She shuddered and closed her eyes again.

I looked at Sarah with a mock glare and mouthed the words, 'She damn near killed me.'

Sarah nodded her head and quietly laughed while mouthing, 'I know, I know.'

I was hard again despite the aching in my jaw and head. I pointed at Sarah and mouthed, 'You, now.'

She shook her head and pointed at Gabby mouthing, 'Her.'

I looked at her incredulously. She gently disengaged herself and stood in front of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck like she was going to kiss me and whispered in my ear.

"You and me later, I promise. I want you to give her attention now. We'll spend all day in bed tomorrow till you can't walk straight but tonight is all her."

I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, she was serious and it's not like I was bothered by it. I looked to see what Shayna thought and noticed she was passed out.

"So what do you want me to do?" I whispered.

"Slip inside her, wake her up like that."

I looked down at Gabby and she had one leg straight out on the couch and the other bent to the side a little. I carefully eased into position above her and brought the head of my dick to her entrance. It was a bit of a strain to do it without waking her and my arms were quivering from the tension. Getting the position just right I pushed my dick against her. She was still wet from her two orgasms and I met no resistance. Steady I pushed the rest of the way into her. Her eyes flew open and she gasped as her hands turned into fists. My face was inches from hers as I settled deep inside her. Finally releasing the stress on my arms, I pressed my body against her and her hands reflexively wrapped around me as we stared into each other's eyes.

I held still as she recovered from her shock. Her lids dropped halfway and her hands moved up and down my back, occasionally cupping my ass. She gently began to grind against me. I brought my lips down and kissed her as I took back control. I had just pushed deep into her when she clenched her body and froze.

"Wait," she said.

Afraid I'd done something wrong or that she'd changed her mind I held perfectly still.

Sarah looked at her face, "Is everything okay?"

Swallowing, Gabby said, "Everything is perfect. It's just... I ... I want to ask something."

"You want to ask me something?" I exclaimed. "Right now?"

She tightened her muscles around me, "I want to ask a favor."

I was acutely aware of her soft skin, the smell of our sweat and the warmth of her body as it pressed against me. At that moment she could ask me anything and I'd agree.

"I'll buy you a car if that's what you want, can you just hurry so I can get back to fucking you?"

She giggled, "I want to ride you, Joseph never lets me do that."

"Is that all?"

Without disengaging I managed to roll us both over in less than three seconds.

"Better?" I asked.

Biting her lip, she nodded at me.

"Can I please get back to fucking you?"

She giggled, "Now I'm going to fuck you."

She fit perfectly on the couch straddling me, she pushed up and used her hands to brace against my chest. I put my hands on her hips and then she began to ride me. Her rhythm was steady as she pushed herself up and down. I moved my hands to her ass as she found a natural meld between our two bodies. I let her control the tempo and she increased and decreased speed as much she wanted. She explored different paces as she slow rolled her hips against mine, taking her time as she pushed deep back and forth. Then she'd pick up the pace to short fast bounces, like a sprinter running a race she'd push herself for a minute and then come back down and resume her steady thrust and roll. She never looked at me, just kept her eyes closed and her head thrown back and moving side to side as she sighed and groaned nonstop.

Her pace increased and she muttered, "Oh yeah... don't stop...don't you dare stop..."

I didn't want to break the spell and say anything to her by reminding her that she was the one who could or couldn't stop since she was riding me. I sensed her words were more directed to an imaginary adversary than to me.

With a cry she came, her hands gripped my chest as her nails dug into my skin and her legs clenched tight around my body. She threw her head back as she orgasmed for the third time in under an hour. She stayed frozen for a long time and I began to worry. I looked at Sarah with concern and she just shrugged wide eyed. Finally, Gabby collapsed against me. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over sideways on the couch. She smiled and she snuggled into my arms.

"Best night ever," she muttered closing her eyes.

I managed to get off the couch without waking her and stood there with Sarah. She went and got a couple of blankets and put one on each of the passed-out girls, then tucked a pillow under Shayna. After we finished, we stood and looked at each other. She looked at a clock on the wall.

"It's only ten, the night is still young."

"You sure you can hang?" I asked.

She laughed, "I do love a challenge."

She grabbed my hand and walked me toward her bedroom.

"Of course I do expect you to catch me up. So far, you've had two orgasms out here. I haven't gotten any, so you need to get working."

We got to her room and stood before the bed.

"I like that kind of challenge."

"Good, because I expect to cum twice before I let you fuck me again."

"Challenge accepted," I said pushing her back onto her bed. "Because I plan on fucking you all night long."

She didn't say anything or move but looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"Spread your legs."

With an obedient grin she spread her legs in front of me. Her pussy was beautiful and I dropped to my knees at the edge of her bed. I moved forward and as my tongue began to gently lick her pussy, she held up her hand with two fingers up.

"Twice," she murmured. Her eyelids drooped and she let out a small sigh as I probed my tongue inside of her. Her hands dropped and she leaned back as I began to work my magic and give her the two promised orgasms and night of sex.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds