My Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

In the living room soft music played, candles lit strategically around the room, appetizers (strawberries, frozen bananas, chocolate sauce, grapes, whipped cream) on end tables, and blindfolds draped across the couch. Couples were all ready engaged in pleasure. We watched as a gentleman ate a frozen banana from his lover's snatch, while she ate one in turn from hers. Another couple next to them consisted of one woman, between two men, each filling her holes. On the floor were two beautiful women riding a double-headed dildo, each sucking a dick of the men that stood on either end of them. I was getting wet just watching. Off the living room was the den. I opened the door to find the leather swing had been set up, hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. Pillows graced the length of the floor. Candles also lit this room, the couple's bodies creating dancing shadows along the walls.

A blindfolded woman was in the swing, a man behind her, one in front of her, both rocking slowly, pulling her from one, then the other. Gasps of pleasure mixed with the sounds of bodies colliding into one another.

In the far corner were three women playing with strap on's, and dildos. One on her knees, ass in the air, meeting her penetrater thrust for thrust. She in turn had a dildo sliding in and out of the woman in front of her, matching the pace.

Eric reached around my waist, down to my crotch, and massaged it, pulling me into his impressive hard on. I took his hand and led him out of the room, laughing at his impatience.

" Our time will cum, not to worry, " I giggled.

" Only if I let you," He replied with a smirk.

" Ooo, promises promises."

Down the hall, into a dimly lit kitchen, we find Raven between the legs of the beauty she had in the entranceway. (Propped up on the counter.) Shane behind Raven, face buried in her ass.

On the table, a man fucking his woman furiously; Her screams letting it be known she loved every minute of it.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take," Eric said, pushing me against the wall, kissing me deeply. Grinding his hips into mine, showing me how hard he was, and how badly he wanted me.

" Just a little more, I promise it will be worth the wait," I whispered into his mouth. Biting his bottom lip, gently pushing him away. I took his hand, and led him out the slider doors, to the backyard.

Torches were lit along both sides of the pool. With the lights turned off, it created quite the island effect. The furniture had been removed. In its place, flowing white silks set up in tent fashion, with overstuffed pillows beneath. Imagine a harem, only no closed in areas, just one open beautiful arrangement.

There were some people in the pool, splashing around, playing. Others within the tents, enjoying the company of many.

The sight of this took Eric's breath away. He held me close from behind, massaging my breasts, kissing my neck...

"Is it OUR time yet??" He asked, nibbling my ear. The want evident in his husky voice.

"You have a choice to make," I started, turning to face him. "You can have anyone, in any scenario in this house. All you have to do is ask."

His eyes grew wide, like a kid in a candy store contemplating between chocolate or hard candy. He thought it over for a moment, gave me that devilish grin I enjoyed so much, and kissed me with such fierceness.

"I want you in that swing NOW." He laughed a bit. "And maybe that blonde that's in the pool....and Raven?"

"Well well, a man who knows what he wants." I giggled. "Lets see if Shelly would like to join us."

I started to remove all of my clothing, Eric helping himself to the flesh as it was exposed. Once naked, I had to move his head from a nipple to jump into the pool, much to his dismay.

I swam to Shelly, a gorgeous blonde, hair down to her ass, with bright green eyes. She was about a size 10, voluptuous hips, nice round butt, and a generous size C. She was laughing at a guy doing handstands for her underwater when I approached.

"Hey Shell, are you busy?"

"No, just being amused at the moment," She laughed again at the hard on that kept slapping the water whenever he fell over.

"Do you feel like helping me out a little?" I was laughing to at this point, how could one not?? We stood in the shallow end, both naked, watching what seemed to be a submarine diving over and over.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked, her eyes never wavering from her jester.

I told her how badly I had teased Eric, who had never been in this type of situation before, and offered him his choice. That he chose herself, Raven, and I to play on the swing.

"Is that him over there?"

"Yes, pretty hot huh?"

"Hell yeah, I'm in. But we have to take Mark with us. He's been trying so hard, I can't just leave him."

I went to Eric and told him her reply, just as Shelly and Mark got out of the pool. Introductions were made, and submarine man wasn't bad after all. Short dark hair, deep brown eyes, chiseled body, and well we all ready know about his package.

We entered the house, and found Raven sitting at the kitchen table, having a drink with her new friend, and Shane.

"Raven, could I barrow you for a little while?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

"What about me?" Shane replied with a mock hurt attitude.

I walked over to him, gently kissed his lips, copping a feel down below.

"Your time will cum sweetie."

"Well in that case I suppose you can barrow my wife for a little while." He was playing with me now. Rubbing my bare bottom, trying to get to the slit. I moved away laughing.

"Your incorrigible!!"

Raven followed us to the den, where thankfully no one was using the swing. I pulled the harness down so I could get into it, while Raven blindfolded me. I was now left at their mercy.

The first touch I felt - lips on my back, then a mouth between my legs, another on my breasts. I felt hardness against my ass, gently gliding back and forth. Such intense feelings when you can't see.

My body didn't know which way to jerk; one pulling me towards their mouth, the other back against their dick, while hands and lips assaulted my breasts. All I could do was succumb to the pleasure they bestowed on me.

I had no idea who was doing what and where, which was half the fun. The mouth below had sped up their tongue lashing, darting in and out of my hole, teasing my clit with gentle strokes.

The dick behind me was sliding back and forth from my wetness to my ass, preparing to enter. Two mouths on my breasts, occasionally colliding into each other, feeling their passionate kiss. Oh god, I wanted someone to enter me! I yearned for penetration, moaning my pleas into the mouth that had taken mine. I could hear others voicing their pleasure, soft moans, deep gasps....

"Please..." I begged.

No sooner had I said this, I had a dick in each hole, only the one in front was a woman. Her breasts pressed hard against mine, her mouth exploring my neck, tasting my lips. Her strap on cock resting inside of me. The man behind me grabbed my hips, pulling me slowly down his shaft, and away from her cock. She pulled me back towards her, thrusting up. Back and forth they played with me, slow and torturous, deep strokes.

He picked up the pace a bit, daring her to keep up with him. They each had their arms around my waist, going stroke for stroke, faster, and faster, together filling all of me. No more pulling back and forth, just one sure stroke from two dicks. I could feel my orgasm mounting, could no longer control my screams. She was sucking on my neck, holding her position with his. He was so close to me, his chest pressed hard against my back...but I felt breasts?

"Eric is fucking my ass." Shelly gasped into my ear, resuming her attack on my neck.

"And Mark has mine," Raven whispered into the other. "Oh god, just fuck me hard!" I yelled.

Knowing that two women had cocks inside me, while they in turn had dick buried in them was too much.

They hammered my ass and pussy, their tits pressing hard against me, holding tight. The men moaning, the women panting, harder and deeper....faster.... Their bodies shaking against my own. I cried out as release overwhelmed me.

Raven was next; her sweet wails sending Eric into overdrive. Both 'dicks' still pounding within me. Mark shot his load all over Raven's back. Shelly squealed at her peak, followed by Eric's final thrust.

We stood there motionless for a few moments, before Raven removed my blindfold, and helped me out of the swing. It was a little hard to walk at first, but definitely well worth it. The girls and I decided to take a shower.... But that is another story...

Raven had THE most incredible bathroom. Every woman's dream! It was the size of most people's living room, with a square hot tub/bath that comfortably fits 6. Her shower was on the opposite side of the room, going the length of the wall. 4 Showerheads, two giant slider doors, each shower with different attachments. Some had hanging vibrators, ribbed dildos, the shower massage, even soap in the shape of a penis!

The lights could be dimmed on one side, and high on the other, even different colors if you wanted. Once I saw the tub I HAD to have a bath!

Raven started the water, got us some towels, and once deep enough, turned on the jets. Shelly had raided the kitchen for snacks, and drinks, which now rested on the edge of the tub. I lit a few candles, dimmed the lights to a soft blue, and found a classic rock station on the radio. We all got in and stretched out in a simultaneous ahhhhh.

The conversation was light, discussing fantasies, dreams, and the perfect man. Our laughter drawing more attention then the blue glow. When the conversation slowed, I started a grape fight, pinging one off of Shelly's breasts. She nailed me right between the eyes, sending Raven under the water in laughter. When she came up for air we both aimed and fired, grapes bouncing off either side of her head. Raven took a handful, throwing in both our direction. I ducked under the water; Shelly was hit several times. We laughed and played until it hurt to do so....that and we ran out of grapes!

I told them both how incredible it was to be filled in both holes, thinking one was a man, only to realize both were women. That the experience was one I'd not soon forget. I was getting turned on just talking about it.

"Yeah, and she's leaving us in a few days," Raven said, frowning. "Why?" Shelly asked.

I told her of the job offer I couldn't refuse, Shelly and Raven moving closer to me, sitting on either side.

"I guess we'll just have to make the most of the time we have left then," Shelly said, grabbing the washcloth, lathering it up.

Raven did the same, pulling me from my corner, turning my back towards her. Shelly began at my neck, moving in slow circles down to my breasts, leaving a soapy trial. Raven doing the same to my back. They rinsed what they washed, and asked me to stand.

Shelly spent quite some time at my pussy, moving the washcloth between my folds, back and forth. Raven moving hers in circles around my ass, between the cracks, meeting Shelly's hand. They grabbed handfuls of water, splashing my hot spots. Rubbing me into a frenzy.

Shelly's lips graced my mound, as her fingers invaded my warmth. Raven's tongue exploring my ass, slipping in and out of my hole. The pace quickened, Shelly's tongue torturing my clit, fingers sliding in and out, faster and faster.. Raven stood, replacing a finger where her tongue just was, biting at my neck...

"I'm really going to miss you," She whispered into my ear, nibbling the lobe.

I cranked my head around to kiss her, thrusting my hips into Shelly's face, moaning into Raven's mouth. Her free hand tweaking my nipple.

Shelly stood before me, not missing a stroke with those talented fingers. Her mouth taking in the other breast, suckling, gently raking her teeth against the peaks. I turned from Raven, to her, our mouths colliding, my hand reaching below to her wet pussy. The other fondling a breast.

I was so close to Cumming, riding their fingers, breathing ragged, squeals of pleasure attracting an audience. For when I looked up, there was Shane, and Eric standing in the doorway, stroking their hard cocks. Seeing them turned me on, I lost all reserve. Shelly feeling my contractions around her fingers, knelt back down, and sucked every ounce of cum from my shaking body.

I reached for her head, leading her to the edge of the tub, spreading her legs wide. I then told Raven to sit next to her. Leaving full view to the men watching. I fingered Raven, my thumb rubbing her clit, as my tongue dove in and out of Shelly's. They kissed, and teased each other's breasts, as I switched, tasting Raven, and fingering Shelly. Back and forth I went, bringing them both to the brink.... Until finally I stopped, and looked to the men.

" Would you like to help me out here?" I asked them, the girl's juices running down my face.

They need not be told twice. Into the tub they came, Eric sliding his cock into Raven, Shane taking Shelly. All were so close, the show being too much to bear.

I enjoyed watching the men's butt muscles flex with each thrust, hearing the sounds of wet bodies slapping, mixed with moans from all. I started to play with my clit, sitting on the opposite side of the tub, watching.

Eric's legs were shaking; Raven holding his hips driving him in deeper. Her nails raking his sides. Her legs tensed around him, and she screamed her orgasm. He plunged in hard one last time, releasing his own, following with slow strokes riding it out.

Shelly's cries followed, pulling Shane into her and holding him there. I had two fingers sliding in and out of my pussy, one hand squeezing a breast.... Shane hadn't cum yet. Shelly released her hold on him, and he turned to me, seeing me masturbate. He flipped me around, so my ass was high, and took me from behind. Driving his pulsating cock deep and hard within my pussy. I met him thrust for thrust, wanting more...

"Harder!" I begged. "Oh yessss, harder!"

He slapped my ass, thrusting as hard as he dared. Over and over...

"Fuck me.. Oh yes, fuck me hard..."

I squeezed his dick as hard as I could, bucking wildly. His balls slapping against my ass with every powerful thrust. He lost control, probing deeper, and harder. So fast was he that I came violently, my body racking against his, sending him into his own spiral of pleasure.

Friday – Knowing I only had a few more days left in town, I went to work feeling kind of low. It figures, just when things get interesting I get offered the job of a lifetime! It's just not fair! I was so busy feeling sorry for myself; I didn't even hear Christine come in.

"Here are the cases for today," She said a second time sarcastically, placing the files before me. "And your mother has called several times this week, you may want to call her."

Chris was a beautiful woman, very slim sculpted body, nice tan, and stunning doe eyes. Her shoulder length black hair perfectly accentuated her small face, topped off with a smile that could light up a room. I enjoyed working with her, but never really noticed until now, how incredible she really was, and I told her so.

Her face turned a bit pink. "Ahh, you're just saying that because soon you'll be rid of me." She laughed.

"No seriously, your amazing. You must have men lining your driveway every weekend."

I was enjoying the bit of cleavage that escaped the soft white material of her dress, watching her nipples peak at my admiration. I stood from my chair, walked around the desk, and leaned against it, facing her. Our eyes locked, and I swear hers mirrored my own lust. I smiled, waiting for her response.

"Not hardly," She scoffed. "I'm married, dead in the water, might as well be a nun, if you know what I mean?" She glanced up at me nervously, fidgeting where she sat.

"Do you have plans for the day then?" I asked.

"You mean besides work? No, nothing." She laughed.

"Well then, I propose we go to a 'meeting', (salon) followed by a 'business lunch.' Maybe replenish the supplies around here, (i.e. shopping) and see what happens from there. What do you say?"

"What about the cases, I don't know if this is such a good idea?" She replied hesitantly.

"Eric will be here shortly, he can handle it. Come on it's my last day, humor me!" I begged.

"All right, you're the boss, just let me get my purse."

She returned shortly after Eric appeared, and his mouth hit the floor when she entered the room. He knew exactly what I was up to.

"Oh you evil woman." He laughed, caressing my ass as I walked away.

Chris and I went to my favorite salon, and had our nails done in outrageous patterns. From there we hit a coffee shop, then wandered through the mall. We came across one of those photo booths, and she started laughing.

"My god I haven't been in one of those in years! Come on lets do it!"

She was so excited, I couldn't say no. We crammed into the booth together, and when we were all set, she put in the money.

"Want to do something crazy?" I asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

I pulled up my shirt, and lifted my bra. It took the first picture.

"Hurry, before it snaps again!" I laughed.

She did the same, only turned towards me so our nipples were touching. The second picture snapped. I caressed the side of her face, drawing her in, just as the third flashed. By the fourth I had her mouth crashing against mine, our hands on each other's breasts....

We didn't even notice the people outside waiting for the booth, until we heard "OH MY GOD! Look at those!" Our pictures had developed, and popped out the little slot. A teenage boy was behind the exclamation. My hands were wandering up her dress as we heard this.

"Dammit!!" I exclaimed.

We dressed, and got out of the booth before too much attention was drawn. Laughing our Asses off at the expression on this kids face. The disgust on his girlfriends pissed me off. I grabbed the pictures, ripped off the one of us with our tits touching, and handed it to the kid.

"Here's something to tell your boys about," I laughed, and walked away with Chris who was dying!

All we could hear for a few stores down was the young couple arguing; apparently his girlfriend didn't like my gift. Imagine that?

We tired of the mall....and wanted each other, so we went to her place. Her Husband was at work, it was only 1:00, we had plenty of time to play. She took me upstairs to her bedroom. There before me was a queen size bed, with white see through material draped over it. She closed the curtains, took the phone off the hook, and went to the bathroom.

"I'll be just a minute," she said, "Don't go anywhere."

I laughed, sat down on the bed, and contemplated a bold move. Finally I said fuck it, and took all my clothes off, so when she walked out there I'd be, naked. Waiting.

I climbed on the bed, and laid on my side facing the bathroom. When Christine came out wearing leather chaps (nothing else) my mouth hit the floor. She had strawberries, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. Mmm, my favorite! She almost dropped it all, seeing me lying there naked. We both started to laugh.

She sat on the edge of the bed next to me, her perky breasts bouncing a bit as she did so. I reached for a nipple, pulling her towards my mouth, tasting her peaks. I love the way they harden inside my warm mouth, swirling my tongue around and around, sucking, then releasing. Lightly raking them with my teeth before completely letting go. My hands followed the curves of her beautiful body, down the side, to her inner thigh. I kissed my way up her neck, sucking and biting just enough to hear her first moan. I found her clit, rubbing it in small circles, lightly. Nibbling an earlobe, whispering in her ear.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds