My Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

"Do you have any idea how badly I want you? I want to taste you. Lick every inch of that incredible body. Lie back."

She did as I asked, spreading her legs in anticipation. As much as I liked the chaps, they had to go! I unbuckled them, pulling them over her hips, licking the flesh as it was exposed. I grabbed the chocolate sauce, and poured between her breasts, down her middle, to her mound. Chris squealed a bit then shivered, as it was cold. I rubbed it all over her body with my hands, very slowly, gently, enjoying her curves. She truly was incredible.

I started at her breasts, licking every last drop from them. Coming up occasionally to share a chocolate kiss. At her middle, she was ticklish. She laughed and squirmed as my tongue roamed over her abs. I tortured her a bit, enjoying the sound of her giggles.

Things got more serious when my tongue made it's way below her belly button. Her back arching to meet my mouth. I licked all around her pussy, nipping and teasing her inner thigh. Then back to her mound, around her clit. She was grinding into my face, trying to MAKE me eat her, but I'd back away as she thrust forward. Wait for her to calm down before resuming my attack.

I took one of her lips, sucking it gently. Then the other. My tongue separated them; running it along the crack, up then down....and back up again. Lightly. Her breathing was more ragged, soft moans and tiny pleas were heard. My tongue danced just above her clit, moving very fast from side to side, but as I said, hardly touching her. She grabbed my head, and pulled me into her. God she tasted so sweet, and no it wasn't just the chocolate.

I gave her what she wanted, more pressure, and a demon tongue across her clit. Her hips grinding into me. I moved lower, diving into her hole, pushing it in as far as it would go, and sucking her lips on the way out. Then back to her clit, and fingering her hole. She still had my head, and was pulling at my hair, bucking wildly...she was close. I spun around so that she had access to my pussy, which she took full advantage of. She wasted no time, two fingers sliding in and out of my wetness, as she licked and sucked my clit. I sat up for a moment, riding her face, grinding down against her. I wanted more.

I moved, and straddled her pussy in a sizzor like position, grinding mine against hers. Pressing down hard, and moving in slow circles. The friction was amazing! As the feeling grew more intense, the faster I rode her. I stopped just short of us both Cumming. Went to her mouth, sliding my tongue into hers, tasting myself, and she her.

"Do you have a dildo?" I asked, staring into those beautiful doe eyes, filled with passion.

"Top drawer sweetie," she replied with a smile, looking towards the end table. I opened said drawer, and found an assortment of vibrators and dildo's. I saw what I wanted. An 18' double headed green dildo.

I took it back to the bed, lay opposite of her, and inserted one end into her, the other into me. We scooted closer to one another, so that our clits touched, and began a slow rocking motion. The dildo buried in both of us. I grabbed her legs, pulling her towards me, grinding against her, picking up the pace a bit. She did the same with mine, and we were locked.

Our clits rubbing, the dildo thick and deep within us. Our moans intermingled. Faster and faster we rode each other, thrusting into one another... harder .... Bucking wildly... I came first, gyrating hard against her clit, shaking uncontrollably. Screaming my pleasure.

Her cries soon followed. She sat up, driving the dildo deeper into her, riding out her orgasm, grunting with each thrust. The last being the loudest, and most sexy.

We lay together for hours afterwards; feeding each other strawberries covered in chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. Talking about nothing, and laughing about everything. Before we knew it we heard a car in the driveway.

"Shit! My husbands home!" She exclaimed.

We scurried around the room, cleaning up our mess, stripping the bed, and hiding the sheets in the closet. Threw the edibles into her bottom drawer, hid the toys, she got in the shower while I got dressed and made the bed.

Oprah was whining about something when he entered the room, and was shocked to see me and not his wife.

"Um, where's Chris?" He asked.

"I'll be out in a minute dear!" She yelled from the bathroom.

I introduced myself, and followed him downstairs for a drink. Man did I need one! It was 5:00, and he was in a pissy mood. I tried joking with him, but the man had NO sense of humor. To get Chris out of the house later I told him I asked her to help me pack. He grumbled something, just as Chris walked into the room.

"I was just telling your husband how I recruited your packing services later on. I hate moving!" I said with a nervous laugh, hoping she caught on.

"Oh yeah, you don't mind hon do you?" she asked her husband.

"No, go ahead, I have work to do anyways." He grumbled, giving me an evil glare.

"Ok then, I'll see you later. Was nice to meet you." I directed towards her husband. He he he, at least now there was a later.

Later..... I went home and showered, picked the house up as much as I could. I had boxes half packed all over the place. It was such a mess, but there really wasn't much I could do. I made something to eat, and sat down to stare at the idiot box. I could still smell Christine's scent on my skin, and was so turned on by it. I was getting wet just thinking about her. The phone rang, and I got this feeling it was Chris bailing out on tonight. Her husband didn't look too happy, and I didn't want to cause her any problems. I just HAD to have her again!! It was Raven.

"Hey stranger, where have you been?" Raven asked me.

"Ahh, you know, the usual," I laughed.

"Between someone's legs I hope?" She laughed back at me.

"You make it sound like a bad thing!"

"Never with you sexy. Actually that's why I'm calling. Tomorrow night we're throwing you a going away party. There's no sense in trying to hide it from you as your never home lately, and YOU have to CUM. But Shane and I were wondering if you wanted to get together later for something a little more intimate?"

"You know I will, what time? And what have you up your sleeve for tomorrow?" You never knew with Raven, she had quite the imagination!

"That part at least IS a surprise!" She laughed. "And why not say 11ish?"

"Sure, sounds good."

We ended up talking for about an hour or so. As per our usual of late, our conversations turning to phone sex, with me kicked back on a kitchen chair, legs up on the table, fingering myself; Right in front of the window, so all she had to do was look out, and watch, which she did. I was so into what she was saying, and what I was feeling that I didn't hear Chris pull up, or come in! She walked into the kitchen, saw me masturbating, and made a small coughing noise.

"Looks like you could use some help," She said with a smirk.

I jumped about a foot, almost flipping backwards in the chair.

"Jesus you scared me!!" I said laughing, feeling my face turning red.

Raven was on the phone asking who she was, I told her to hang on a sec. "You think there is help for me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sure I can find SOME way to help you."

Christine got between my legs, and began to eat my wet pussy. She wasted no time teasing. Just finding the spot that drives me wild, and staying with it. I still had the phone in my hand; Raven still watching from her window, masturbating to our show. Listening. I wrapped my legs around Christine's shoulders, shoving my wet snatch into her greedy mouth, grinding against her lips. It wasn't going to take much. I was all ready so close.

My moans mixing with Raven's over the phone was making me so hot.

"Oh yes, suck my pussy...make me cum...ahhh....ohhh...."

I thrust hard against her face, bucking wildly. Her tongue like a warm tornado over my clit, fingers sliding in and out of my hole....

"I'm gonna cum...oh god yes...I'm gonna cum all over your face...."

I could hear Raven on the other end of the phone saying "Oh yeah fuck her hard.." Breathing ragged, and moaning as well.

Chris didn't let up, and soon had my entire body wracking against her mouth. I released such an intense orgasm, screaming my pleasure...Raven came as well shortly after, so loud we both heard her.

"Um, who was that?" Christine asked a bit confused, her face glazed with my juices.

"Raven, meet Chris..." I handed her the phone, and pointed out the window. Raven waved, and said her hellos and let us go.

"Your not upset are you?" I asked

"No, I just didn't expect an audience, but it's kind of sexy knowing I got two women off by only touching one."

" See I told you, you were talented." We both laughed.

I stood and kissed her. A long deep passionate kiss, drawing her body into mine. My hands roaming across her ass, around front to her crease, up to her breasts. I pulled her tight white shirt over her head, releasing her size C breasts; taking one into my mouth, and savoring its peaks. Meanwhile unbuttoning her jeans, sliding my hands down her pants, finding her warmth, and invading it.

I went back to her mouth, crashing it with my own, moving my fingers slowly inside her. I loved the feel of her. Of having her soft body quivering against mine.

She melted into me, gave of herself completely, which I took full advantage of. I dropped her jeans to the floor, and knelt before her beautifully shaven pussy. Never missing a stroke with my fingers; I spread her folds, and tasted her sweetness, listening to her gasp with every lick.

She backed against the counter to hold herself up, as my tongue found it's way inside... twirling around and around, moving my head side to side, then sucking her clit, slowly releasing ...her hands are on my head, holding me there...

"Oh god please...don't stop...." She begs. Half moan, half gasp.

Her eyes rolling back with desire, staring down at me, between her legs. I let her watch me lightly lick her clit, pull her lips between my teeth....teasing....I put my fingers back inside of her, my thumb rubbing her clit. I stood to kiss those wanting lips, grabbing her by the back of the neck, pulling her closer.

"Ride my hand," I whispered into her mouth, moving my fingers in and out faster.

I was pumping her pussy with three fingers, feeling her contractions growing more intense. I nipped and bit at her neck, as she bucked and drove her body harder and harder onto my hand....moaning loudly, breathing ragged....I raked a nipple with my teeth, then the other, and back to her neck...her body thrusting forward, and down...my fingers going in as deep as they could, her juices flowing down them.....

When I knew she was on the edge, I dropped to my knees and gently sucked her clit, continuing my invasion. Her body wracked with spasms, she cried out, grabbing my hair, pulling me into her. I licked and sucked her pussy free of cum, and came up with a glazed face, staring at a very beautiful sated one.

Chris left around 10:00 that night, after hours of intense love playing. This leaving me only an hour to get showered and ready for Raven and Shane.

I tried not to be saddened with my move coming up so quickly, but it was hard. I found myself crying in the bathroom missing those I doubted I'd ever see again. Thinking of this last week, the years of friendship with Raven and Shane, my newfound relationship with Eric.... my heart literally hurt.

"Why does life work this way?" I asked the mirror, as I was trying to get ready.

For the first time in my life I felt ALIVE. FREE. No longer living for work, allowing myself every pleasure life had to offer, and not feeling guilty for enjoying it all.

Only a few days left before it all came to an end. Before I lost my best friend.

I knocked on their door at exactly 11:00, wearing a thin white T-shirt and jeans, no bra, and no panties. I tweaked my nipples so they were peaking out, before ringing the bell.

"Come in!" I hear Shane yell.

I open the door, and find complete darkness, with the exception of a few candles lit here and there. There's a note on the stand with my name on it, next to the first candle.

"What is loud, yet soft on the ears? Find it and you'll see US there." It read.

Okay... I'm looking around the room, shaking my head, laughing. Damn Raven sent me on another treasure hunt!! I walk into the living room and see the stereo....that's loud, but soft on the ears!! Ahh ha! Too easy! But where was Raven and Shane? I go towards the stereo, and find another note leaning against a picture of Raven and Shane.

" Thought it was simple, oh contraire! You can turn me on but won't find me there." Read the second note.

"Damn you Raven!!!" I yelled into nothingness, laughing my ass off.

This note had me for a few. I sat down reading it over and over, having a brain cramp. Then I felt like a complete MORON....DUH! You can turn me on....what can I turn on? Stereo? I hit the power button, watched the CD go to track 9, and listened. It was my favorite song...Amazed by Lone Star....but this didn't help much.

I started going to all the lamps,( in the dark mind you) and turning them on, looking under the shades, under the lamps themselves. NOTHING. GRRRR!! Finally I found the last light switch in the room, and crammed behind it was a folded note.

"When I find you guys I'm going to kick your ass!!" I yelled, opening the note.

"No need for clothes here, drop them now and grab a beer." So the third clue read.

Ok....off with the clothes, that was easy enough! Beer? Sounds good. I walked my naked ass to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and found a beer literally with my name on it.

I pulled it out, looked at the next clue, which was taped to it...

"Just when you think all is done, we're just STARTING to have our fun. Look high, look low, I'm right in front, all ducks in a row." So said the fourth clue.

All right, what the hell is she talking about with ducks? I turn the lights on in the kitchen, and I'm looking up and down, all over the room. Not seeing any ducks!! I sit down at the table, drink a bit of my beer, still looking at the note, then all around the room. Then I see THEM! Ducks on her canister set!! All in a row! Ha! Ha! I'm going to kill her!! I start to open all the canisters. Of coarse the clue is buried in the last one with tea bags.

A hand drawn map, a smiley face, and a key. What the hell? I finished my beer while examining the map. It was of the house, all the rooms marked except for the one with the big X on it. He he he.. X marks the spot. I'd never seen this room she has marked, but I knew it was upstairs, somewhere near the bedrooms. Off I go!

I get upstairs, and all the doors are closed and locked. I take the key, and start trying the doors, but it doesn't fit any of the four there. Ok, now I'm getting annoyed!! I wander down the hallway, with my worthless map, and I notice a small closet. At least it looked like a closet. The key fit perfectly here!! I opened the door, to find a ladder leading up to a small hatch type door. When I opened this, it was INCREDIBLE!!!

I hopped up into a large open room, with two windows on opposite sides blowing a soft breeze. The only lighting being fake candles glowing on either end of the windows, and white Christmas lights bordering the ceiling.. Red and white roses were strewn about the room, some in a vase, others thrown freely along the floor, and shelves. Amazed was still playing on the stereo (speakers in every room) and there sat Raven and Shane, completely naked within the yards of silk, on the huge canopy bed centered in the room; Smiling at me, holding out a glass of wine, enjoying my reaction.

"We're sorry hun," Shane was the first to speak, "But we just couldn't resist." He held out his hand for me to sit.

"I can't believe you guys," I laughed, shaking my head at both of them. "Especially YOU!" I directed towards Shane. "I expect this from her, but not YOU." I sat in between them on the bed, and Shane handed me a glass.

"To a friend and lover, we will miss more then you could possibly imagine," Shane said, raising his glass. Emotion evident in his voice.

"And may your new life be as fulfilling as I hope this one has been," Raven followed, raising hers as well. Tears welling up in her eyes.

" Oh don't start that, or you'll make me cry!" I half laughed, half choked, trying to keep my emotions in check. I knew this was going to be hard, but I didn't realize how much they had meant to me until now. Our glasses met each other's, and we all drank. Followed by silence, something that's never happened before with us. I took their glass from their hands, and set them on the table next to the bed.

"I'm not gone YET!" I said with an evil grin, first glaring at Shane, then Raven. Looking their bodies up then down.

Shane tipped my chin towards his face, and kissed my lips so gently, passionately. His tongue feathering inside my mouth, tracing my lips, before backing away ever so slightly.

"I'm going to miss you Mikey," He whispered, as his hand gently caressed my face. Down the lines of my neck, collarbone, and between my breasts. Cupping one, he dipped his head to its peak, swirling his warm tongue around, then looking me directly in the eyes.

" You have no idea how much we've grown to love you." He choked. His voice wracked with emotion, eyes mirroring my own.

I was speechless. I feared if I spoke, I'd begin to cry. I reached for his muscular neck, pulling him towards me; my mouth speaking the words I could not. Raven, who was sitting behind me, moved my hair to the side, and began kissing the nape of my neck. I could feel her warm breasts against my back, as Shane's hard chest melded with my own. I had one hand between his legs, stroking him to life, the other still holding tightly to his neck. Gliding my fingers through his hair, grabbing handfuls, drawing him closer. His fingers found my warmth, and entered slowly. In and out, as the other hand traced the contours of my body.

"Don't leave us," Raven whispered each time she came to my ears. Kissing her way from side to side. "Please don't leave..."

My heart leapt at their show of emotion, and my body responded with such urgency. I pushed Shane back on the bed, straddling his dick. Raven sat on his face, towards me, and found my lips. My warm tongue dancing within her mouth, as our bodies rocked together as one. It was a slow, almost dream state, not wanting this feeling to ever end. Clinging to each touch, memorizing each moment. Enjoying the torturous journey.

I moved my hips in small circles, squeezing his cock, before driving it in deep. Over and over again, not breaking the pattern, or speeding up. Still locked with Raven's mouth, as she rode Shane's face....our moans like tender sounds of sweetness sifting through wildfire.

....Soft whimpers, low guttural moans.... Reverberating throughout the room... The pace quickens, sounds change, bodies are slapping together, voices getting louder...Raven and I cling to each other, mouths still intertwined. My hands massaging her breasts, hers on my hips, pulling me forward with each thrust up from Shane. She gets off of him, just on the brink of orgasm, and asks me to do the same. I reluctantly slide his dick out of me, and fall into Ravens arms, next to Shane. He gets behind us, she rolls me over, so that I'm on bottom. Positioning her pussy over mine, grinding her hips into me.

Shane takes her raised ass, and gently enters...his thrusts becoming hers onto me. I suckled her breasts, running my hands along her back, feeling her body arch into mine...the friction against my pussy from hers driving me wild...the pace quickens.

Shane pushes harder into her. Her screams of pleasure driving him deeper. I could feel her body shaking on top of me she was so close. I scooted my body down, until my face was in front of her clit. Taking it in my mouth, fingering her hole, feeling Shane's hardness through the thin layer of skin. She bucked wildly against my mouth, and into his cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds