My Neighbor's Wife Ch. 01

I couldn't control anything. The anticipation before he'd enter again was driving me insane!!

Over and over and over.... my moans became pleas, my pleas turned to cries.....

"Tell me what you want Mikey." He thrust in hard and again was slowly moving out of me.

"oh god... I wanna cum ... make me cum...."

"Say please..." He grunted, shoving in again...

"Please... please.... Please....."

He reached under my ass, lifting it up, pulling me onto him as fast and hard as he possibly could.

"Oh yes... fuck me.... fuck me hard..."

Eric's groans mixing with my screams, as he plunged in and out ... in and out... harder, faster.... He let go of my ass, held onto the sand at my sides, pulling himself up and into me .... Over and over again... till finally we both gave in.... my entire body shaking ... his onto me... the slow rocking becoming still, as we shook the last of it out.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed. It was dark by the time I asked Eric. We had been lying naked in the sand for hours, just talking about everything, and nothing.

"Umm, looks like 8ish, but I'm not sure, why? Got a hot date tonight?

I had a mild case of heart failure, "Raven is going to kill me!" I jumped out from his embrace, frantically looking for my clothes. "Come on we have to go!!"

We quickly got dressed, grabbed the essentials, and got in the car. We were about an hour away, and still had to shower.

"Is that real time, or Mikey time, I can hear her now," I said to Eric rolling my eyes as he started the engine. Mocking what Raven says about my time telling abilities.

"Ahh don't worry about it, she knew you were going to be with me, who do you think helped me set up?" He said laughing. "Calm down, I told her I'd have you back by 10:00. It's ok," he patted my leg, lingering giving me the "fuck me now" look.

"Don't you start with me again, we don't have time!" I was laughing, trying to be serious, knowing damn well I was weak near him.

"Oh you mean like this?" He gently massaged a nipple until it was fully erect.

"Yes... like that," I snickered.

"So THIS would be totally out of the question right?" His knowing smile, and those sexy baby blues piercing right through me, as he unbuttoned my jeans.

"You're not playing fair."

"I never claimed to."

"Yeah well just watch where you're going."

"Oh I KNOW where I'm going."

He was inside of me within seconds. My hands covered his outside my jeans, adding pressure where I wanted it, quickening the pace. I leaned back in my seat giving him better access. Lifted my shirt, and pulled up my bra. As the cars passed us he could see me, one hand over his, the other pulling a nipple between my fingers. My palm massaging my entire breast and repeating.

He inserted two fingers using his palm on my clit as he finger fucked me... faster... and faster....

""Mmm, you feel so good" he whispered. "So tight and warm. Take your jeans off and face me so I can watch you cum," he said, his voice low and gruff.

I did as he asked, and he resumed finger fucking me, but much faster... and harder.... I reached up for the "oh shit" handle, and used it to ride his hand. The sound of him slapping against, in and out of my wet pussy was so hot... I had to have him....

"Pull over and fuck me now."

"Fuck me here," was his reply. He unzipped and released his massive cock, so hard from watching me melt beneath his touch.

I carefully climbed on top of him, and slowly sat on his dick adjusting my legs, and knees for a comfort zone. He set the cruise control, and leaned the seat back just enough for me to ride without bumping into the steering wheel. But they were controlled thrusts. Slow hard and deep.

"Let me know when we get to a red light," I moaned into his neck, kissing and biting.

"Ahhh red light," he grunted back, as we came to a complete stop.

I rode him hard and fast then, paying no mind to the wheel or those around us. I grabbed the head rest and used it as leverage, he sucked a nipple in, swirling his tongue around it before biting, and releasing.... Meeting my thrusts, grabbing my ass and pulling me into him. His face buried between my tits, moaning, as I slid his cock in and out of me as fast as humanly possible.

We heard a car honk it's horn behind us.

"Ohh, god.... Green .. light...." He said pressing on the gas... his legs shaking.

I restrained myself ... catching my breath... so close... but it felt so good on the edge. I took my sweater off, and threw my bra in the back. Still hanging onto the oh shit handle with one hand, the other bringing a nipple to my mouth, watching Eric's expression, as I move my hips in small circles. Round and round that thick cock of his. Bringing it almost out .... Then slamming onto him as hard as I could without hitting the steering wheel. Again.... And again.... Kissing his lips, his neck.... Drawing his dick out, and crashing onto him....

"Oh ... god... Mikk.... Red .... Light... ahhh..."

I reached for the head- rest again, and rode his cock so fierce the entire car was shaking. My legs trembled... my body starting to contract.... He slammed it in park, grabbed my ass, lifted his hips and let me ride out the sweetest orgasm. My spasms like a vice around him, spiraling his own sweet violent plunge.

We didn't even notice the cars honking, or the people yelling for us to move. Driving around our car, swearing until they saw me half naked leaning back against the steering wheel. I played with my tits for a few of them, then got off of Eric and started getting dressed AGAIN.

So, what time is it now?" I asked.

"Um, almost 9:00," he replied with a perma grin. "Don't worry I won't make you late for your own going away party."

"You'd better not mister or Raven will have your ass."

"Ooo promises promises."

By the time we got to my place, it was all we could do to quickly shower, (fend Eric off) change, and literally run next door. Half way into Ravens yard, Eric grabbed me by the waist and pinned me against a tree, pushing his body protectively against mine.

"We can't do this again, we're here, come on," I said, trying to push him away.

He lifted my chin looking at me with such intensity; it almost hurt to look back.

"In two seconds I'll have to share you with everyone and I'm not ready to do that yet." He said, as he caressed the side of my face, kissing me.

"Don't do this, not now," I pleaded pulling him closer, holding him tight. "Come on lets go in and enjoy the evening. We still have plenty of time."

Reluctantly he moved, took my hand, and walked me to the door in silence.

I knocked on the door, and was surprised to see Shane dressed as normal. Raven sitting on the couch with a drink in hand, and no one else was there yet. The house was unaltered, which is unusual for Raven not to have a theme, or extravagant décor.

"So uh, where's the party?" I asked. I'm sure looking as confused as I felt.

"We thought we'd do something special," Shane answered handing me a drink.

"Come here, sit down for a second," Raven patted the cushion next to her.

The guys disappeared. Raven took a long sip of her drink, and turned to face me on the couch.

"WE are 'THE' party." She said sheepishly. "I wanted to go all out, you know me." She laughed. "But Shane and I were talking and he convinced me that an intimate evening alone was better then fighting for your attention in a crowd." "Yeah well to be honest I really wasn't up to one of 'YOUR' parties tonight, I just didn't have the heart to say no."

"See hon, I told you." Shane said walking back into the room with a blind fold. "Come here Mikk, I've got a surprise for you."

"Oh come on, haven't I had enough of those things for one night?!" I laughed, standing up so he could put it on me.

"It won't be long I promise," Shane whispered in my ear, nibbling a bit before taking my arm to lead me god knows where.

My first thought being everyone was out back and I was about to be ambushed. They hid their cars, and Raven had planned the ultimate surprise party.

"Incase you're wondering, we really ARE the only ones here. But Raven did go all out for you. Watch your step." Shane said, guiding me down the stairs to what was the Harem last time.

"Is she ready?" Eric asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be, can I look now?"

"Not you sexy, ME." Came Ravens sultry voice.

Shane stopped in what had to be the middle of the room, and began removing my clothes. Caressing every inch of skin - memorizing each curve. His slow exploration igniting my body. Where his hands were, his lips rediscovered. His fingertips lightly tracing his wet path. As I stood naked before him, shaking and at his mercy, he removed the blindfold.

The lights were off; only candles lit the room this evening. Sheer black silk covered every wall in the room, creating a centered effect on the massage table. Raven and Eric stood before it dressed in sexy matching maid and butler lingerie. Oils and feathers, cuffs, and vibes all neatly laid out on counters set up next to said table.

Shane took me in his arms, toying with a nipple as he carried me to them, gently lying me onto the most elegant sheets, though cold to the initial touch, so incredibly soft.

"Tonight my dear is all about you," he said as he laid my head onto the pillow, stealing a kiss before walking behind one of the 'curtains'.

Eric cuffed my wrists to each side of the table. Raven doing the same to my ankles.

"Do you trust me?" She asked coyly, revealing the razor in her hands.

"Of coarse I do."

Raven poured one of the oils into her hands, rubbed them together, and began to massage my entire pubic area. She kneaded the mound in slow small circles, then down the middle, pulling at my 'lips'. Onto the sides, gently massaging her way back to the top of my pussy. The heat becoming more and more evident with every stroke of her knowing touch.

Raven bent low and blew, intensifying the heat. A wave of fire shot through my pussy. She softly blew again, her lips puckered that close to me and not touching was maddening. She was driving me insane with such gentle heat.

She stood, and added a different oil to those talented hands, and began massaging the insides of my thighs. Lightly over my pubic bone, back and forth. Back and forth. Leisurely. The lack of friction dazing.

Raven's first stroke with the razor felt like heaven.

Sheer will kept me from moving against the blade. It took everything within not to arch into her. For every stroke was followed by one with her tongue for "inspection." It was a maddening process. So lost in the fog of pleasure, I was unable to discern the blade from her mouth. Heat from the oils, heat with every stroke. I just wanted unconfined. I wanted to ravage her body, as she was mine.

"Raven." I whimpered her name. "Release me." I pleaded.

At that moment she took me with her mouth, sliding her fingers deep inside, flicking her tongue around, and over my clit. I arched into her savoring mobility. Rocking against her fierce strokes, her warmth. My entire body shivering as orgasm threatened to consume me.

"Not yet," she whispered into me, and pulled away.

I felt the blade again moving slowly down the right side, leaving a trail of fire in it's wake. I was teetering on the edge of insanity. Every caress amplified. Another pass on the same side almost sent me over. All she had to do was blow on me and I'd explode.

Raven walked around the table, and stood behind me. I moaned my displeasure but she ignored the protest. She added more oil to her hands, and began massaging my neck. My shoulders. My arms. She bent low enough to tease my lips, as her hands found my breasts. I gave her everything with that kiss. Passion. Frustration. Need. I tried to reach for her, forgetting my restraints. Hearing the distinctive clank of metal on metal. She nibbled, and sucked my bottom lip before breaking contact, and moving to the side of the table.

"I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take." I groaned.

" I've only just begun." Raven said with an impish smile.

She took an ice cube out of the bucket next to the table, and ran slow circles around my belly button. Up the middle of my waist, between my breasts, before finding it's peaks. I watched as it melted against my hot skin, her mouth re-trailing its steps. After every drop of water was licked to her satisfaction, she continued with another cube, this time going south. She ran it's cold surface across my bikini line, down one side to my inner thigh, and up the other. Avoiding the place I wanted her the most. As she ran her tongue along that path I began to beg for mercy.

"Oh god PLEASE... Raven... please..."

She grabbed another cube, and put it in her mouth this time. Knelt before me, and teased my swollen 'lips'. Taking one in her mouth, and sucking it against the ice. Then the other. She bit the cube, and dragged it slowly up the middle of my pussy until I felt it disappear near my clit. Cold feather licks on and around it, mixing with her warm breath, moving back down towards my hole. She put her cold tongue as far in as she could, my body pushing into her, her nose against my clit .... She wiggled her tongue inside of me, moving her head side to side, as I pressed into her.

"Yeah baby... oh ... let me cum.."

A dildo replaced her tongue, slamming into me hard and fast. Her mouth sucking furiously at my clit. I rode that cock in her hand like it were the last, sky rocketing into the clouds as I screamed my release.

...To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds